All Comments on 'The Plan Pt. 02'

by theMILFpatrol

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

Love it, will act this out tonight with my two girlfriends, we suck and fuck each other into oblivion, so totally blissed and fucked up, then start over as soon as we recover from the insane pleasure of fucking till till we pass out. Cunt lapping sex maniac, Lancashire, uk. more and more please and soon.

nightshadownightshadowover 9 years ago
Conraception?

One thing I didn't notice: contraception. Are Clara and Poppy using any? Is "Dad" (either of them)? While you think getting the grandparents involved is the next logical step, I propose that addressing the issue of potential pregnancy should at least be discussed by the main characters. Just something to consider....

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 9 years ago
Why Part One Was Better

What makes for a good story is tension, suspense, and then release. Part One had great tension. Could Dad admit he really wanted sex with his daughter? What would the plan be? Could it work? Was it working? There was delicious suspense and then release, when Dad and Poppy finally consummated their desires. The action was character driven. And the characters were likable. There wasn't enough detail to the characters and their surroundings. I had no clue if any of the characters have a job. Is Poppy a student?

Part 2 lacked that tension. Did Grandma know? Would she get involved? Why would she get involved? I just didn't believe that Grandma had known for years, approved of the relationship for decades, and had never been sexually involved before. I didn't understand why she got involved now. It all seemed mechanical and unbelievable. Like you thought describing what the people were doing was hot. Nope. WHY people are doing things is hotter. I didn't understand Grandma's actions. And there was ZERO tension or suspense behind them. Why did Grandma choose NOW to get involved.

Similarly, there wasn't enough tension and detail in this chapter. I didn't understand Poppy's regrets. And there wasn't enough detail on why Poppy changed her mind. Mom showed her some emails. OK. What did they say?

Seriously, you show a LOT of promise as a writer. But it didn't feel like your heart was in this chapter. It didn't feel a as thought out, as PLANNED out as Chapter One. This could have been fleshed out as Chapters 2 and 3. You could have fleshed out Grandma's Character and motivations before jumping into the action. And Chapter 3 could have expanded on WHY Poppy was feeling how she was feeling.

All in all, good job. There is real potential in your writing. It's a compliment to say I would rather have seen more pages to each chapter, more detail, and more chapters to this story.

saywutsaywutover 9 years ago
Lmao

That was okay but I always have to laugh when guys throw Internet incrst sites/emails/whatever into stories like, hey look it's okay. It feels like some cheesy plot device. Also the wife being insecure was kind of odd.

theMILFpatroltheMILFpatrolover 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry...

I know that this was definitely not as good as the first chapter. I didn't like writing it as much as the first chapter; I never planned for this to have a sequel, but so many people wanted another part that I felt I had to write it. However, when I was writing it, the ideas never seemed to come to me naturally, and it felt like the story wasn't flowing well. So I am sorry if this chapter disappointed you.

Thank you GrantLeeStone in particular for your detailed comment. I will be able to use it in order to write better in the future. I am always trying to improve and any help is very much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sheer pleasure

A great story and it should happen far more often.

Families that fuck to gether stay together,,,I know it's been said many times but it's true,,,mine have.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsover 9 years ago
Fantastic

This comment is for parts 1&2. I thought it was a fantastic read and loved the planning and build up,i do agree with you on the fact that to many people make it confusing as i start reading group sex stories and give up as i cant remember who is who.But in saying that i was also waiting for grandma and grandpa to come into the story which could happen as by calling them grandma and grandpa there would be no confusion ,but just a straight out family sex fest could get boring,i think a family holiday to a nudist resort might work though. Anyway i loved it thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

gave it 5 stars found it 2 be a good read

max052max052over 9 years ago
A damn good follow up

Not a thing wrong with this submission. Your writing is a little rough around the edges, as others have noted, but your writing skills are still quite strong and the content very entertaining. To comment on the hazards of an orgy the trick is to start off, as you have already done, with smaller, more intimate groupings (dad/mom, dad/poppy, mom/grandpa, mom/grandpa/grandma, mom/dad/poppy. You actually did this better than you think you did. Not to pressure you, of course, just wanted to opine that larger groups of people can be broken up into manageable groupings.

Anyway, thanks for a truly great story and please continue to write, and please believe in yourself. You are very talented and have great potential.

All my best, max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing story !!!

Not much to say, simply Amazing !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The next logical step is the grandparents; but do not be afraid of writing an orgy scene, with five people it should not be confusing. Is Poppy going to get pregnant? That would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more?

I'm not sure that more chapters would be appropriate. Possibly a series on grandpa first making love to His daughter, Clara, and grandmother later joining in. More about how it all came about and continued after her marriage. Did they discontinue their activities while Clara tried to get pregnant, or just roll the dice? I think this could be a two part series on it's own merit, recommend to your readers that they read it first but not necessary. Also, another saga could be about Clara facilitating a seduction of his sister and possibly his mother. Though it could also be written as a story of it's own, you could point out to the reader in your introduction how these all cross over each other. I agree that too many involved in any one story could be distasteful and distracting for your readers. The granddaughter should probably of be involved with grandad, that would be a bit much. Too close to making the husband a cuckhold, which I find a disturbed subject. His mother and sister are an iffey subject, too, as he is 40 and already servicing two very sexually driven women. But, of course, this is a fantasy. As the author, his penis can be any size, large or small, and his stamina can be phenomenal. Just some thoughts, as you indicate you welcome them from readers. But I've really enjoyed this just as it is, also.

dudeman01dudeman01over 9 years ago
5 stars

I enjoyed both chapters & would love to see more.... you don't have to rush into an orgy, that could be done later on... good job tho, hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

The only thing that would make these stories better would be to see a video of the three of you having sex. Thanks for sharing these, loved reading both of them.

JackM30ffJackM30ffalmost 8 years ago
Poppy?

Pretty hot story but Poppy does seem like an odd name for a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Maybe the best incest story that I have read. I want the daughter to be insatiable and definitely multiorgasmic. Good work.

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 5 years ago
Good Story!

But considering his age, and activity, just curious why the last time was the only time you had him go more than one round? Could do a chapter 3 with Gpa, since he got so excited about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved this

This is one of the hottest things I've read in a while! Made me cum so hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved this story... my wife and I both read it. we enjoyed it a lot and Ii lead to some fantastic role playing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous