All Comments on 'The Plane Crash'

by sexygirl76

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Okay effort

This was an okay read. I'd like to know how even a boy scout can start a fire by rubbing two wet sticks together in the middle of a downpour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW!!!

Talk about an unexpected ending! I don't even know what to think about it.

pope32767pope32767about 16 years ago
Well, of course a regular Boy Scout couldn't

This one, though, has his "Dead" merit badge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
That was cool

Loved the ending. Kinda reminded me of something my grandpop said, that heaven is a place on earth where you live like you want to live.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
A little strange...

But a real good tale! Thanks for sharing it with us.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Good story.

liked it a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLANE /DADDY/VICKI

WELL YOU WERE GREAT GUNS TIL THE LAST CHAPTER THEN YOU FUCK UP

YOU MAKE A ALMOST BELIEVEABLE STORY INTO A PIECE OF SHIT, I HAD A NICE HARD-ON COMING UP TIL THE LAST CHAPTER THEN IT FELL ABOUT AS FAST AS THE PLANE,I GIVE YOU 4STARS ONLY BECAUSE OF THE FIRST PART OF THIS STORY THE LAST PART YOU GET 0 STARS........................R.......................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
beyond stupid

This has to be the lamest attempt at erotic fiction I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not that great really.

This story was not great in my opinion. If you are going to write, write what you know or research it if you don't. It's not hard to Google planes so that you don't write something that makes no sense.

Then we have the island itself. They are dead we find out at the end, and yet are able to get cold, be rained on and somehow start a fire as well. And that is amazing not only because they are dead but are doing it with soaking wet wood, no tinder and only two sticks to rub together.

Lastly the ending of the story the two of them find their dead bodies on the beach and instead of being shocked they decided to fuck on the beach while two people pull their mangled bodies out of the plane-wreck. I mean, really? This whole story made less sense than โ€œLostโ€ did, and with a worse ending, which is tough to achieve.

On the plus side the writing standard is fairly good, and a lot better than some authors on here. I have read better from this writer though, and so will just put this down as a โ€œLostโ€ inspired nightmare. :)

sgkwsgkwover 10 years ago
The Plane Crash

To the stupid anonymous people that leave comments: the story does not have to make "sense", it is a story. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you want to make negative comments, then at least have the balls to leave your name and not be cowardly. These kind of comments come from people who couldn't write a story if they had to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

well that escalated quickly

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 5 years ago
It was good...

but she still died a virgin... sad :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gross

I only read the start. Why would anyone even think of their daughter that way? Completely gross.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To = in the directi9on of. As in going to fuck.

Too = excessively. As in after fucking too much, her pussy was sore.

Two = The number 2

When the reader has to figure out what the writer is trying to say, it makes the story line too hard to follow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous