The Plant Pt. 05 - Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good heavens, no," she said. "I could never be afraid of you. You've shown me more love and kindness than anyone ever has before."

"That's because I love you with everything I have, my queen," he said.

"And I love you just as much," she said in her mind.

"Bernie says ours is a superior intellect, and a superior libido," he told her.

"I can believe that," she said. "And I would add, a superior capacity for love."

"You really think so?" he asked.

"I do," she said. "I've never met anyone who makes me feel as good as you do." Jake leaned into her and she thought she heard a little sniffle in her mind.

...

"How did it go with Ms. Jennings?" Margaret asked when Theresa and Bernie returned.

"It went well, Margaret," Theresa said.

"Do you think she'll get with the program?"

"I do, but I think we need to tread carefully. She knows about the Gingravik, but she's suspected something for a while. All we did was confirm her suspicions."

"Will she become a problem in the future?" Margaret asked.

"No,

Margaret, I don't think so. In fact, she may have given us something to help our cause," Theresa said, holding up the bag of dried leaves.

"What's that?" Margaret asked. "Marijuana?"

"No, but it's used the same way," Theresa said. "April said she smoked about three cigarettes made from this, and it's apparently what caused her mind to open."

"What do you plan to do with it?" Margaret asked.

"I'm going to experiment a bit, starting with tomorrow's exhibition. Depending on how that goes, I may have her assigned to her own special research project."

"What about the hybrid?" Margaret asked, looking at Bernie.

"The bond between Ms. Jennings and her hybrid -- Jake -- is stronger than normal. Much stronger," Bernie said after placing a tendril on Margaret and Theresa's head. "It seems she has taught him to read, and he has consumed as much as he can. Everything from online erotica to highly detailed scientific texts. He has also developed a fondness for old movies and something called bluegrass."

"Interesting," Theresa said.

"Indeed," Bernie replied. "He also suffers from separation anxiety. As you know, Gingravik males do not deal with separation very well. Plus, he was alone for the first few months of his life. She understands this and takes great pains to alleviate his fears. Nevertheless, they are still there."

"So, the bond between them is more than physical," Margaret said.

"Yes, it is," Bernie said. "Much more. It is on a par with what the queen mother and I share. Their love for one another and dependence on each other is very real and something that cannot be broken."

"You saw all this in their minds?" Theresa asked.

"Yes, I did."

"That could work to our advantage," Theresa said in response. "Still, we must proceed with caution."

"Agreed," Bernie said.

"So, Margaret, is everything arranged for tomorrow's exhibition?" Theresa asked.

"Everything is arranged just as you requested," Margaret said.

"Good," Theresa said. "Now if you'll excuse us, Bernie and I will retreat to our quarters."

"Of course, my queen," Margaret said with a knowing smile.

...

The next afternoon, three women met in the shower room of the community pool in the inner circle of the research facility to prepare for the exhibition which would be recorded and cast over the colony's intranet. Theresa walked in as they removed what little clothing they wore.

"Good afternoon, ladies," she said with a smile. "About ready for your exhibition?"

"Just about," one of the three girls said.

"Good," Theresa said. "I've got a little something I think may enhance your... performance," she added, holding up a bag with three hand-rolled cigarettes. She pulled them out and handed one to each of the girls.

"What's this? Weed?" one of the girls asked.

"No, it's something I've been told acts a bit like an aphrodisiac," Theresa said.

"Cool," the girl said. "I've never needed anything like this before, but what the hell." They lit up and took a long drag as Theresa watched.

"Wow, that's really smooth," one of the girls said.

"Yeah, it is," another girl said in response. Suddenly, all three of them got a strange look on their faces. Their eyes opened wide and they gasped almost in unison.

"What's the matter?" Theresa asked.

"Whoa," one of the girls said. "That was... awesome. It's like a switch got flipped in my head. And I'm feeling... horny as fuck right now."

"Me too," another girl said.

"So am I," the third girl chimed in. "I've never been this horny before."

"Well, then. Let's get this show on the road," Theresa said. They went to the pool, where a large crowd had already gathered to watch. Temporary bleachers were set up and were already filling up with spectators to the afternoon's event. The girls took their places on lounge chairs that had been set up for them. At the foot of each chair was a male Gingravik, each one ready to penetrate their mates.

As everyone watched, the male plants extended their long hard penises forward, each one penetrating their females shaved pussies with three penises while the girls eagerly sucked on a fourth. As the fuckfest continued, the girls eventually took four of their mates' 12 penises inside their pussies at the same time as they sucked on a fifth, prompting hearty applause from the audience.

The plants fucked their mates repeatedly, bringing the girls to explosive, wet orgasms several times. They soaked the plants with their juices as they climaxed, prompting the plants to continue pounding into their mates.

"Don't... ever... stop," one girl moaned as four of her plant's penises see-sawed in and out of her soaking wet pussy, filling her with its seed. "Keep... fucking... me!" As everyone watched, the plant extended the fifth penis and worked it into her already crowded and stretched-out vagina. The crowd went nuts as the girl screamed in ecstasy.

One of the three camera operators got as close as he could and zoomed in on the action between the girl's legs. The video was broadcast throughout the facility's network and seen by thousands of people. Including April, who watched the exhibition with Jake in her apartment.

"Oh my God," April whispered as she rubbed her soaked crotch through her tiny panties. "She's got five penises inside her at the same time. I didn't even know that was possible. Watching this is getting me so fucking horny. Please, Jake, I need some relief."

"As you wish, my queen," he said in her mind. He extended a leaf toward her panties and smeared them with his dew, causing the tiny garment to dissolve. Two branches came forward and grasped the sides of her panties and gently pulled, ripping them from her crotch.

"Yes, rip my panties off, Jake. Rip them off and fuck my brains out," April moaned before taking one of his enlarged penises into her mouth. "Aagh," she moaned as she felt her panties being torn from her body. She loved it when Jake ripped her clothes off, exposing her nude body. Jake enjoyed it as well, and April knew it. She loved buying things for him to rip off of her.

He spread a dew-laden leaf over her open pussy, causing her to moan even more as the thick liquid came in contact with her clit. She stopped sucking for just a moment.

"Fuck me, baby," she whispered. "Fuck my pussy to your heart's content." She watched as one of his large penises slipped inside her, stretching her pussy lips open. She gasped as he pushed it deep inside. She spread her legs as wide as she could to give him better access.

"More, baby, please," she cried before taking another penis into her mouth. She felt a second penis push against her and nearly came as it joined the first penis inside her pussy. The two penises see-sawed inside her well-lubricated tunnel, triggering her first orgasm. But she wanted more. Jake sensed this and gave her what she craved.

As he pounded into her, she watched the action on her large wall-mounted monitor through eyes glazed with lust. The three girls in the exhibition were oblivious to the cheering around them as they took cock after cock into their mouths and pussies. They seemed to be in a state of constant orgasm, and April soon followed suit as Jake filled her with his fluid.

She closed her eyes tight as she moaned out loud. When she finally collected herself, she glanced at the clock and saw they had been at it for just over two hours.

"Wow, we've been at it for a little more than two hours," she said.

"Yes, it was a bit of a quickie, wasn't it?" Jake asked in response, causing her to laugh. "Would you care for a bath?"

"That would be wonderful," she said.

"I'll go start it for you," he told her.

"You're so good to me," she said.

"Yes, I am, aren't I? That's okay, I like to take care of my queen," he told her.

"And I love it when you take care of me," she said. She watched him head into the bathroom on his cart. Glancing at the television on her wall, she saw the exhibition had just wrapped up and the girls were being led off by matrons carrying towels.

...

Theresa stood over the three girls as they lay sprawled in their lounge chairs. All of them were covered in Gingravik semen and they seemed extremely tired from the workout they had just received.

"Well, you girls did a remarkable job here today," Theresa said with a smile. "I think you've each earned a day or two off."

"Thank you," one of the girls said. Theresa could hear the exhaustion in her voice.

"You're welcome," she said as three matrons stepped forward with towels. They helped the girls out of their chairs and headed for the showers. Margaret stood next to Theresa. "Good job, Margaret. I think it went over quite well."

"Thank you, Theresa," Margaret said quietly.

"Perhaps we should do this on a regular basis. The crowd seemed to enjoy themselves tremendously."

"Yes, they did," Margaret said. "And most of the compound watched it as well. I would say it was a success."

"I'll need you to oversee editing of the video and make sure it gets sent to the Council as soon as possible," Theresa told her.

"As you wish, my Queen," Margaret said.

"Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, Bernie and I will retire to our quarters."

"Of course," Margaret said with a knowing smile.

...

On Wednesday, April got a message to see Mike, her supervisor. Curious, she went to his office and saw another man there.

"Hi, April, please, come on in," Mike said. She entered the office and closed the door. "April, this is Harmon Caldwell. He's in charge of botanical and pharmaceutical research." April smiled as she shook his hand.

"It's good to meet you," she said.

"Likewise," Harmon said. "I'm here because Ms. Hemmings has requested you specifically for a special project. It's not a permanent transfer, just a temporary move to a different lab two floors up. I tentatively have you scheduled to be there for about six weeks. Then you'll return here, unless you get reassigned to another project."

"Oh," April said. "What is this project?" Harmon handed her a sealed envelope with her name hand-written on the outside.

"It's explained in that letter," Harmon said.

"I see," she said. "When do I need to report?"

"I'd like to escort you there now, if that's okay with Mike," Harmon said.

"That's okay with me, Harmon," he said.

"Then, let me grab my personal things and I'll be right back," she told them. When she got to her work station, she opened the letter and saw it was a note handwritten to her from Theresa.

"April," the note began. "Thank you for your contribution. I have collected a number of samples for you to study. They are already at your new lab. Please feel free to experiment as you see fit, and by all means, keep a journal of your personal experiences. If there is anything you need, please feel free to ask. I would like to see regular reports on your progress, submitted through Harmon, of course. I look forward to hearing from you soon." The note was signed, "Theresa."

She put the note back into the envelope, gathered some of her personal things, said her farewells, but promised to return soon, then headed back to meet Harmon.

"Are you ready?" Harmon asked when she returned.

"I am," April said. Mike extended a hand, which she took.

"I look forward to seeing you back soon," he said with a smile. "Good luck."

"Thanks, Mike," she said. Harmon walked with her to the new lab.

"I think you'll like this lab," he said as they walked. "I've assigned a couple of assistants. They'll report directly to you."

"I take it you already know the nature of the research?" she asked.

"I do," he said. "And I find it... interesting. Please keep in mind that your research is limited to comparative analysis. Application will be determined by another team, however, you may be called upon for input. What we need from you is a complete analysis of the product. And I don't just mean a chemical analysis. From what Ms. Hemmings tells me, this stuff has some interesting side effects."

"So, you want me to use it myself and document what it does," she said.

"As part of the overall analysis, yes," Harmon said. "In moderation, of course. I understand you've already had some experience with it. Will that be a problem?"

"In moderation? No," she said. "As long as I can limit my personal testing to my off hours in my own quarters." Harmon thought for a moment before answering.

"Yes, I can understand why you might want to do that," he said. "Of course. Just make sure to document everything."

"Everything?" she asked.

"Everything," he told her. April wasn't sure she liked the idea of revealing the details of her trysts with Jake, but as a scientist, she understood the necessity of documentation. She would simply have to be careful what she revealed. "Of course, you can omit certain explicit details if you choose. We'll leave that up to you," he said with a knowing smile, almost as if he could read her thoughts.

"Thank you for that," she told him in response. They finally reached the lab where April would be working and Harmon introduced her to the two assistants assigned to her.

"This is Marinda Jacobs, and this is Jason Callahan," Harmon said as he introduced them. "Marinda is a chemist and a registered nurse. Jason works as a biochemist."

"I don't recall seeing either of you here before," April said. "And why would I need a nurse?"

"They normally work in a more secure area of the facility," Harmon said. "And we will need a nurse to take the necessary samples."

"Samples?" April asked.

"Yes. We will need to monitor and record any changes in your body chemistry during this evaluation," Harmon said. "Marinda will take care of that and will monitor the status of your health during this trial."

"I see," April said. She was beginning to feel like a human guinea pig and was starting to get a bit irritated.

"There's no cause for alarm, April," Harmon said. "Given the nature of what you're working with, it only makes sense, wouldn't you agree?" This was the second time he spoke as if he could read her thoughts. Could he read her mind, she wondered to herself. He smiled as she mulled this over.

"Yes, you're right, of course," she said. She looked closer at her two assistants. Both of them seemed to be a couple years younger than her, and Marinda had the same dark complexion as the designated companions she had seen in the facility. On top of that, she saw the edge of a dark green tattoo just under her collar.

"We will need to run some tests and take samples from you today in order to establish a baseline," he told her. "Then we'll take samples each morning after you test the product. Any questions?" April shook her head.

"No, no questions," she said.

"Alright, then. I'll leave you to it. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns," Harmon said before leaving. After he left, April looked at her two assistants.

"Let's get this done, shall we?" she asked rhetorically. Marinda rolled a cart holding vials and jars used to collect blood and urine.

"Please, remove your smock, have a seat and roll up your sleeve," she said. "I'm really quite good at this and I promise you won't feel a thing." April expected to feel a slight stick, and was surprised when Marinda stepped back with two vials of blood. She hadn't felt a thing. Marinda handed her a small covered jar. April knew what this was for, so she went into the small bathroom and yielded what she could. Placing the lid back on the jar, she went back into the main lab and handed it to Marissa.

"We'll also need to run an EEG and do a full body MRI scan," Marinda said. "I have a portable EEG here in the lab, but we'll need to use the MRI down the hall."

"There's an MRI unit down the hall?" April asked.

"Yes, we had it installed a while back," Marinda said as she rolled a cart with equipment and wires into the room. "Now, stay seated, relax, and we'll get started." April did her best to relax and Marinda applied the electrodes to her head. When she finished, she told April to close her eyes and remain still. "This will take about 45 minutes, so try not to move, okay?"

"Okay," April said. She managed to remain still and relaxed for the duration and when it was finished, Marinda called the MRI lab and arranged for a test. She escorted April to the MRI lab and waited until the test was complete. When they were finished, Marinda and April went back to the lab.

"We will need to do this every time you use the... product," Marinda said. "I know it will be an inconvenience, but it's a necessary evil. I hope you understand."

"I understand. I don't like it, but I understand. Now, if you two don't mind, I'd like to get set up and see what we have to work with," April said. She took the few belongings she brought with her into the small office where she would be working for the next few weeks. After she put her things away, she went back into the lab and looked inside a box sitting on one of the tables.

Inside the box were several bags of dried leaves, each one marked with a code: NG-Male, NG-Female, HG-Male, HG-Female. She knew the NG meant "native Gingravik" while the HG indicated "hybrid Gingravik." The box also contained papers and a cigarette rolling machine.

Looking around the lab, she spotted, among other things, a Borgwaldt LX1 Single-Port smoking machine, a device for testing both tobacco and electronic cigarettes. The lab was also equipped with a combination gas chromatograph/mass spectrometer.

"You have experience with those?" she asked Jason.

"Yes, I do," he said. "That's why I was selected for this project."

"Well, then let's get started, shall we?" April asked.

...

"How did it go?" Theresa asked when Harmon came to her office. He tried, but found it difficult to keep from watching as one of Bernie's large cocks slowly penetrated her pussy. She smiled at his discomfort. "It's only sex with my husband, son. Nothing you haven't seen before."

"Of course, my Queen," he said quietly. "The transfer went well, however, I sensed that Ms. Jennings is beginning to feel a bit like a guinea pig." Theresa nodded her head.

"I can see how she might," Theresa told him. "I've invested a lot of time and effort in gaining her trust, Harmon. I don't want that lost. We need her. Treat her with the utmost respect and deference. Do not scare her off at this crucial moment. Do you understand?"

"I understand, my Queen Mother," he said. "I will not disappoint you." She smiled.

"You could never disappoint me, my son," she cooed. "In fact, I'm quite proud of you. Now, come here and give your mother a kiss on the cheek." Smiling, he did as she asked. She smiled back and ran a hand through his hair. "And don't forget to pay your respects to your father," she added.

Harmon reached out to the large plant and watched as a branch wrapped itself around his wrist. He felt a slight tingle in his arm and bowed his head, closing his eyes.