The Plant Pt. 05 - Revelation

Story Info
April learns the truth about Jake. How will she respond?
13.4k words
4.71
8.7k
17

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is the fifth entry in my series, "The Plant," and is set about eight months after the end of "The Plant Pt. 04 - April." It may help to read the previous stories in the series to understand the full context of what is happening here.

My apologies for taking so long to get this up, but it was necessary as part of it is based on actual current events. For those who are familiar with my work, this is quite different from what I usually submit...

Many thanks to those who offered comments and constructive criticism on my previous stories. For those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen. At least on paper...

Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. (Yes, I DO moderate comments) And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

...

A brief synopsis of the story so far:

In part one, we meet Theresa Hemmings, a young, mousy woman whose life is forever changed when she is given a strange plant that sports a dozen small penis-shaped "appendages." What she does not know is the plant is actually an extraterrestrial being, a member of the species known as the Gingravik. Margaret, the storekeeper who gave her the plant, works for the Gingravik as the species' "Facilitator" on Earth.

The plant, which she named "Bernie," grows under Theresa's care and she ends up having sex with it. By the end of the story, she has fallen in love with the plant and has given birth to the first of what would be many "pods" produced by their coupling.

In part two, the Gingravik sends a female spore to Earth to determine if human males can successfully couple with Gingravik females. The experiment ends tragically, however, the female ejects many fertilized spores, giving Margaret hope the species could thrive in the wild.

In part three, we meet April Jennings, a college biology student who comes across a strange plant one day in a local park. She digs the plant up and takes it to her room for study. With the help of her professor, she examines the plant, not knowing that it is the result of a coupling between a human male and an alien female. She also ends up having a sexual encounter with the plant, which is later taken to the Colony.

Theresa, meanwhile, has changed significantly since first meeting Bernie. By now, she is considered the "Queen Mother" of Earth and has taken on a leadership role in the effort to spread Gingravik DNA around the world. Thanks to the Gingravik High Council, a large compound known as the Colony, has been built for the express purpose of building the Gingravik base on Earth.

In part four, April starts her new job as a researcher for the Gingravik Botanical Research facility, unaware that it is really the main alien base on Earth. Here, she is reunited with the plant she found and names him "Jake." The two end up falling in love with each other.

The end of "The Plant Pt. 04 -- April"

Margaret looked at Theresa when the connection ended. She was proud of the young woman and all she had accomplished.

"So, you have been renamed," she said. "Do you realize the significance of that?"

"No," Theresa said.

"Tere was the name given to the first Empress, many years ago," Margaret said. "According to Gingravik legend, her petals launched thousands of spores into the depths of space looking for new worlds to settle upon."

"Really? Like Helen of Troy? What happened to her?" Theresa asked.

"It is said the Empire was born through her," Margaret said. "She lived a long life and died in her mate's branches, beloved by everyone. Her mate died shortly thereafter. He couldn't bear living without her. Much of what the Gingravik believes came from the two of them. You already know his name."

"Oh?" Theresa asked.

"Yes," Margaret said. "He was called Marsook. It is believed he and Tere watch over the Gingravik even to this day. Your consort can tell you much more."

"Wow," Theresa said, surprised. This was the first she had heard of this. She, like so many others in the inner circle, frequently invoke his name as a form of blessing and greeting. She slowly began to understand the significance of what the Emperor had done. "It seems I have some rather large shoes to fill," Theresa said quietly.

"More than you know," Margaret said. Standing up, she took Theresa in her arms and held her as a mother would hold her daughter. "I want you to know that I am so very proud of you, Theresa. And I love you as if you were my own daughter."

"Margaret, that's so... kind... of you to say," Theresa told her. "You're like a second mother to me." Margaret smiled at that.

"Thank you, my dear," she said. "Come now, we have much work to do."

...

And now, "The Plant Pt. 05 -- Revelation"

Monday, June 14, 2021

April Jennings looked around her spacious company-provided apartment as she recalled what her supervisor said that day during her one-year review. It was hard for her to believe she had been here at Gingravik Botanical Research for one full year already. It seemed like it was just yesterday when she came here.

"April, you've done excellent work since you've been here, and I must say it has been a pleasure having you with us," Mike Hollingsworth, her lab supervisor, said. "Your attention to detail, your willingness to learn new concepts, and your initiative have all been far above expectation."

"Thank you, Mike," she told him. Of course, she was pleased to learn that she would receive a nice raise to her already generous salary, along with the possibility of an elevation to a line lead position and/or possible fieldwork.

It had been quite a year for her. She sipped on her tea as she thought back over the last several months. She never imagined she would have it so good when she was struggling through college. Now here she is, in the job of her dreams, living in a spacious luxury apartment provided to her for free, with everything in walking distance.

And the facility that housed the company was unlike anything she could ever have imagined. Most of the place was clothing-optional, and it wasn't unusual to see naked employees having sex with their companions out by the swimming pool. By now, she had become so used to the open nudity that she often went without clothes around her apartment, much to Jake's delight.

And then there was Jake, the plant she had discovered so long ago in the park. Jake turned out to be a godsend in so many ways. Sure, he could satisfy her sexually unlike any human male ever could, thanks to being equipped with twelve large penises. But it was more than that -- much more.

Jake turned out to be far more intelligent than anyone knew. On top of that, he was warm, considerate, gentle, and yes, even funny. He would quietly listen as she shared her thoughts, feelings and even helped see her through her own frustrations. He never berated her, never made fun of her, and always took her concerns seriously.

Seeing how intelligent he was, she started teaching him to read and was surprised at how fast he picked it up. Soon, he was reading everything he could get his branches on. Having developed his tactile abilities, she bought a tablet for him so he could read books online if he chose. He read as much as he could, from "War and Peace" to highly technical books and online erotica, which surprised her a bit.

Oddly enough, he developed a rather eclectic taste in music and old movies. He especially liked watching Humphrey Bogart and John Wayne movies with her. In short, he was unlike so many human males she had known in her life.

She took exceptionally good care of him and found that he was rapidly outgrowing his pot. She had him transplanted into a much larger pot -- one that incorporated a motorized cart with a scissor lift to give him extra mobility. With a bit of training, he was able to go where he wished and do pretty much whatever he wanted.

Like all plants, Jake needed to be pruned periodically. He guided her, letting her know which leaves and branches needed to go. She could hear him express contentment in her mind as she gently clipped the leaves away.

"That feels so much better," he told her when she finished. She took the small pile of leaves into her kitchen and nearly threw them away, but had second thoughts. She dried the larger leaves and ground them up, finding they made an excellent -- and rather tasty -- addition to her meals. She also had another idea.

Like so many others, she had smoked marijuana several times when she was younger and wondered if perhaps she could smoke the dried leaves she cut off Jake. The company didn't have any rules against smoking, but it didn't encourage it, either. She looked through her things and found that she still had nearly half a packet of paper from her college days, so she rolled some of the dried leaves into a joint and lit up.

She was surprised that the aroma reminded her of her grandfather's pipe. She was also surprised to find the smoke didn't irritate her the way marijuana smoke did. She inhaled the intoxicating smoke deeply and held it in her lungs as long as she could.

All of a sudden, she felt as if a switch had been flipped inside of her. Her mind was open to things she had never before thought possible. Recalling the old story from the Bible, she wondered if maybe this is what Eve felt like when she bit into the forbidden fruit. Then something else happened.

Her body was suddenly overpowered with lust the likes of which she hadn't ever felt before. Her pussy became so wet that her juices literally dripped down her bare legs. All she wanted to do was fuck. She quickly finished the small joint, rubbing her dripping pussy as she did so, then stood in front of Jake,

her bare feet spread wide apart.

"Fuck me, Jake," she moaned. "I need you to take me in your branches and fuck my brains out. Please, baby."

"As you wish, my queen," Jake said in her mind. He reached out with several branches and pulled her in close. She eagerly sucked one of his giant cocks as he buried two more inside her creamy wet pussy. They coupled for hours and she finally collapsed after more than a dozen mind-blowing orgasms. He gently carried her to her bed and laid her down, covering her with a blanket.

"I love you so much, Jake," she moaned as he wiped her forehead with one of his large leaves.

"Jake loves his queen as well," she heard in her mind before falling asleep. She slept soundly that night and vowed to keep this to herself. She kept a baggie of the dried leaves handy for future use and used it only a couple times since as she wasn't sure if there would be any long-term effects.

"Did you have a good day today, my queen?" she heard Jake whisper in her mind. Snapped out of her thoughts, she felt a soft tendril wrap around the top of her head. Turning to one side, she saw Jake had positioned himself next to her. He held out a paper towel with what appeared to be a sandwich. It was hard to tell, as the sandwich was overflowing with... something.

"I tried to make you a tuna salad sandwich, just the way you like," his small voice said in her mind. "I'm afraid I made a little mess, though. I'm still not very good with your kitchen implements." She smiled and chuckled to herself as she took the sandwich.

"You're so thoughtful, Jake," she said. "Thank you. It's perfect." She took a bite and a glob of tuna salad, which had far too much mayonnaise, dropped onto her foot.

"Oops," Jake said in a contrite tone of voice.

"That's okay, sweetie," she said. "It's my fault for letting it drop. I'll take care of it." She cleaned it off with the paper towel and finished her sandwich.

"How was your day?" Jake asked. "Did your review go well?"

"Yes, it did," April said. "I got a nice raise, so I stopped at the store and ordered some lingerie you can rip off of me later."

"Goody," Jake exclaimed.

"Come on, let's go see if there's anything left of the kitchen," she said with a laugh.

...

The large monitor flickered to life as Margaret and Theresa stood in the office. Soon, the images of the Gingravik High Council appeared.

"Councilors, it is good to see you again," Margaret said.

"And you, Facilitator," the High Councilor said. "And Queen Tere, it is always an honor to see your delicious and exquisite nudity grace our visual receptors. The Emperor and the Empress wish to extend their gratitude for the moving images you and your High Consort graciously provided. They want you to know they are honored that you have shared your most intimate moments with them."

"The honor is mine," Theresa said.

"The Emperor would like to share your images with the public, with your permission, of course."

"Of course," Theresa said.

"The Empress was also impressed with your ability to accommodate so many of your consort's appendages at the same time," the Councilor said. "She wants to know if this is a common trait with human females."

"We have designated breeders who routinely take up to four of their mates' appendages at any one time, Councilor," she said. "Human females can be quite... elastic and accommodating in that regard."

"Four? Oh my... I am sure the Empress would like to see that."

"We can arrange for a video if she would like," Theresa said.

"That would be most... appreciated," the Councilor said.

"Consider it done," Theresa told him with a smile.

"On to business, my Queen," the Councilor said. "As you know, things have progressed according to our plan. Political upheaval and uncertainty about the virus continue. We have unleashed a couple of new variants designed to keep the human scientific and medical community busy. Meanwhile, we expect to see even more upheaval as your civil authorities struggle to deal with new cases.

"Therefore, we are authorizing you to proceed to the next level. Are the satellite facilities fully functioning?"

"They are, Councilor," Theresa said. "By now, Gingravik DNA has been spread over about 15 percent of the entire human population and we expect to see the integration of that DNA to grow significantly over the next year or so."

"Excellent," the Councilor said. "Then perhaps it is time to sort out your human employees. Find out which of them might become problematic in the future. I would recommend you proceed slowly, with caution, so as not to reveal too much."

"It would have to be done very carefully, so as not to raise alarm," she said. "I would hate to have to wipe the memories of so many people. I will need time to develop something."

"There is no rush, my Queen," the Councilor said. "Take as much time as you need to get it right. We have waited for several of your centuries to get to this point."

"Very well, Councilor," Theresa said.

"We will be in touch soon, my Queen," the Councilor said. "And we very much look forward to your... video." The connection closed and Theresa looked at Margaret.

"I'm not looking forward to this," she said.

"You knew it would eventually come, my Queen," Margaret said.

"Yes, I did. But I'm still not looking forward to it. Everyone here has worked so hard."

"Yes, they have. But I'm sure you'll come up with something that is more than fair. And compassionate," the older woman said.

"There's no rush, so that gives me some time to think it over," Theresa said. "I'll be in my quarters with Bernie if you need anything. Oh, and make arrangements to video one of the designated breeders for the Council, if you would. Make sure to select one of the screamers. Preferably one who squirts. And make sure to get lots of dirty talk. Set it up at the main pool in the inner circle and schedule it for this coming Sunday."

"Should I arrange for an audience as well?" Margaret asked.

"Yes, why not. Complete with refreshments. Perhaps some popcorn as well. The Council wants a nasty porn video, so let's give them one. Let's show them what Earth girls can do," Theresa said with a smile.

"Yes, my Queen," Margaret said. "Perhaps we can include some of the top breeders and make it a contest."

"That's a lovely idea, Margaret," Theresa said. "I'll leave it in your capable hands."

"Thank you, my queen," Margaret said. She watched the younger woman pad naked to the large door that led to her spacious quarters. She didn't envy Theresa this assignment. If it were up to her, things would be handled much differently.

...

Friday, June 18, 2021

April got home a bit late that afternoon, having stopped at the store to pick up the sexy lingerie she ordered. She knew it wouldn't last very long, but she felt Jake deserved a special treat. She put the package down and went into her bedroom to disrobe. She selected a full body stocking, knowing that Jake loved to rip these off of her body.

She admired herself in her bathroom mirror before stepping into the living room, where Jake was watching television. His leaves began trembling with excitement as he saw her enter the room. She smiled and headed for the kitchen, where she pulled out her bag of dried leaves. She rolled a small joint, then lit it up and inhaled deeply as she walked back into the front room. Then it hit her.

"Wow," she thought as images and concepts began flowing into her mind -- images she couldn't even begin to describe, like an alien planet filled with plants just like Jake, and tiny spores traveling through space at incredible speeds.

"What?" Jake asked as a tendril touched her arm.

"Huh?" April asked in response.

"Why did you say, 'wow?'" he asked her.

"I didn't say anything," she told him.

"I heard you. In my mind. You said, 'wow' after you inhaled," he said.

"But I didn't say anything out loud," she told him, confused. "You actually heard my thoughts?"

"I did, my queen," Jake said. Jake, as it turned out, wasn't the only one who heard her thoughts. In the central part of the compound, another Gingravik heard them as well.

...

"What's the matter?" Theresa asked Bernie when she saw him perk up.

"The human researcher, April Jennings," he told her. "Her mind has opened."

"What?" Theresa asked.

"Her mind has opened. I cannot explain it, but she is now able to communicate through her mind."

"And you heard this?"

"Yes," he said. "I believe we should visit her and find out how this happened."

"I agree," she said. "First thing in the morning, though. Right now, I need you inside me."

"Of course, my queen," Bernie said as he stretched out his branches to accept her nude form.

...

The next morning, April admired her body in the full-length mirror after climbing out of the shower. She had to admit that the last year with Jake had done her a world of good. She toweled herself dry, then brushed her hair. She thought about putting on some clothes, then changed her mind and decided to remain naked.

She walked into the front room and saw that Jake had placed a large plate containing an omelet where she normally sat. She grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down.

"I hope you enjoy your omelet," Jake said in her mind.

"Why thank you, Jake, that was so sweet of you," she said. "And I see you remembered to take the eggshells out this time."

"Only the best for my queen," Jake said. She took a bite and savored the flavor.

"This is delicious," she said. "You're becoming quite the cook."

"I'm glad you like it," he told her. "I enjoy making tasty things for my queen." After she finished, she put the plate away, then cleaned up the kitchen, with Jake's help. She was about to sit down and catch up on the news when her doorbell rang. She looked through the peephole and saw Theresa. She wondered what the CEO wanted so early on a Saturday morning as she answered the door.