All Comments on 'The Play Ch. 02'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 207 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ending was bad

The cheating slut carries on and the wimp husband moves out. No payback

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 9 years ago
All Too Real

I think the ending, while not satisfying for the BTB crowd is unfortunately more realistic. She had no real remorse and never indicated she was sorry. Not sure why he ceded the house to her, but in the end what is he really going to do. However, if you've ever seen a British caravan (essentially a cheap camper trailer), I don't think I would have settled for that.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Bleach!

She got off WAY too easy!

She gets the house, the bigger cock lover, and sympathy from their kids!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Not her but the guys...

They are the ones that got off too easy. She was a bitch but she didn't TRY to hurt him. They on the other hand did.

But her marrying the ass after what he did makes me wonder if she might have been involved after all. Or does she never discover that he set her up the whole time.

Not a satisfying tale.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
AND WHEN THE CURTAIN FALLS

its usually curtains for all. TK U MLJ LV NV

rixelsrixelsover 9 years ago
Some Form of Justice

The husband is wronged by Leo, Gerry, his wife, and a few bit players. It just does not make sense that he does not try to make any of these people suffer for the pain inflicted. Assholes that conspire and carry through with their betrayals will continue to hurt other people if there is no punishment for their actions.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Truth

Tell the kids the truth, let them know their "mother" does not love anyone but herself. Her lies are proof of that. Do what you have to to get divorced and move on. In the future, if you can repay them by destroying their lives without destroying your own - do it. Crush them. Revenge is ALWAYS good as long as you do not injure yourself in taking it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where's the revenge in that?

I wanted to read a revenge story, instead I got a cuckold wimp story. I wanted him to bury them at the stake and leave them without anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cheating women need to be skinned alive

and die in pain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ending

He should. Have gone on the daytime. Tv show. And destroyed. Them all

He had lost. Everything. Anyway.at least. The truth would. Be there

To show what they. Were. All like i e scum

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

fucking brit wimp writers! I hope you all die so we can avoid shit like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And hope is all she left him

What a WACC. Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
Here it is.

I remember this story from over a year ago, and for all the wrong reasons. There area lot of commenters here praising the story for "realism", and I have to wonder why they're even on this site if that's what they want. Personally, if I want realism, I'll read a news article, or I'll infiltrate an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting and listen to all the stories about how some guy's cheating wife drove him to drink, or him drinking drove her to cheat. I come to this site for fun. This story isn't fun in the least.

The only thing I even remotely liked was the "double whammy", where hubby allows himself to be convinced that there's a chance for his marriage, only to find out that things are worse than he ever imagined. But then he just walks away with his tail between his legs, not even a whimper, let alone a shout. Any sympathy I had for him and his plight, and any respect I had for him as a character-which wasn't much to begin with-was immediately killed and buried with that ending.

Like others here, I believe the ending was rushed out and half-assed because the author lost interest. He had no motivation left, and it shows. I mean really, the wife sits there and openly suspects that Leo plotted to ruin her marriage out of pure spite, and admits that all he's good for is a roll in the hay, yet she ends up marrying him? Yeah, 'cause that makes sense.

You know, if I didn't personally know so many British people, I'd swear it was a nation of poofers over there. On this site, it seems like Britease is the only one of you that's capable of writing something other than these WACC stories. Glad I found this story again, so I can remember to avoid your name in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL

Anyone who call this story as real is severely demented. Cuckold husband had no emotion at all. He's like stoic, just sitting there asking questions. Pathetic loser.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still love it. Hate the ending. Not because it is poorly done, but because I hate this broad. Real slut.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

Not sure if I have read all your other stuff, but I will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HeWhoGetsCucked, like most others here

identify with these beta protagonists and respond emotionally - hating the "realism" since it is exactly like their real lives, and want the unrealistic superhero ending which is absent in their real lives.

Alpha males, OTOH, don't see this kind of story as realistic at all, can't identify with the protagonist at all, and can appreciate the "fantasy" of this story.

To each their own I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this story

needs some nuclear fucking payback --what a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@anon re: payback

No payback for this author. fawguy is a useless wimp fag, a typical brit cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
2nd time not as good

I read this bfore but it was better in my mind.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
BEWARE the Facebook profile at dearbornmt@yah**

Unless you want to give up personal info to a potential phishing scam or become an unwitting part of some potential psych study or potential blackmail scheme.

Laurel and company don't seem to want to do anything about this but please don't put yourself at risk.



Practice Safe Internet Perversion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another English pussy

What is it with English men, are they all such cuck pussies? Every story the men are pathetic and weak, no wonder Britain is the world's bitch.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 8 years ago
Tail between his legs

So he loses and Leo gets his wife and house? Awful ending.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

just as the courts do.

she got what she wanted and he got screwed.

i have to agree i did not care for the ending in this one

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Extremely pathetic.

This pretty much just smelled

wonder203wonder203over 7 years ago
1*

She cheats and humiliates him and he leaves and she gets everything....really??

Bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck this writer

Hope he dies in a fire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And the bad guy wins again

Not an original plot or storyline for that matter. But it does push a lot of emotional buttons based on the responses I've read. No real suspense for that matter either. Anyone can see what would happen next as they read it. And of course, the bad guy wins. If all of this is your intention, then bravo! If it was supposed to be a roller coaster ride of "did she or didn't she", sorry the point was obvious from the start. The only problem I had was how unbelievable it was. As I tell my grandkids, if your going to lie to me, at least make it believable. You still won't get away with it, but at least it shows that you are trying. 3 stars.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Typical

Typical of this idiot author, guy gets cheated on and the cheating cunt gets everything in the end... Pure garbage, this pathetic author just has no clue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4 instead of 5

Story was well written but the ending was terrible. The Husband, who is a good guy, has to quit his job, move away and live in a trailer. Wife, who is a slut, gets house, sympathy and marries her lover. This may be realistic but people usually want the good guy to win and the bad guy to have some consequences.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jesus

That was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The cheater gets away scott free

Piss poor ending

Writer_DirectorWriter_Directorabout 7 years ago
Too Much Like Reality

And who comes here for THAT!?!?

Cheers, Mate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well not RAAC

But just as unsatisfying. And the typical attempt of trying to blame the husband for her cheating. She made the deliberate choice to cheat. And the lying? What a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well unless that Caravan was a palace,

then he got screwed in the divorce. Somehow something called a "caravan' doesn't sound like some of the fabulous 5th wheel trailers people wheel around in in the U.S.A. And I simply didn't understand why money didn't matter? That's how you keep score when you're an adult. To me, she won when she kept the house AND her share of the assets. Not a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Crap

fawguy88's characters are an insult to men everywhere and in any language, British, American or fucking Hindi. Had enough of this shit. This is the last worthless pile of self loathing filled, cuck drivel I'm ever going to read from vile spewer of man-hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The name of the author should be fagguy88.

I know that this is a free website and I should be glad about that aspect but with such drivel, I wouldn't mind paying for a good site with decent stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can not

I take that back. I was going to say that I could not find one person in the whole story that was worth anything, then I remembered the drunk in the bar. He got it right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story But

This was a 5 until the end when it became a 4. Don't know but wonder if the author is British. The ending was written with typical Brit nonemotion. I wold have liked to know if wife really wanted husband back or not. Would she continued if he took her back, etc. Still much better than most stories and may actually be a 5.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!

Long winded story that only shows him as a weak ass-wipe!

He should have pistol wiped the ass-hole half to death right there on the stage!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

High ratings for the basic idea....low respect for you as an author for making him a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written but way too wimp. 1* for this lame

This story is well written but ugly context and horrible finale.

Waste of time reading this crap.

1* for this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OH COME ON

There are a few stories on this site that should be derided as much as possible. This is one of them. I know of no man that would act like this clot does. And this is down to the author, who lives in a different world than me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wimp!

He should have cutoff Leo's dick. That woman in the USA Mrs Bobbit didn't get any jail time for cutting off her husband's dick!

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 6 years ago
Another UK Wimp

As usual, UK writers are skilled and write wimp stories. This is the first and last one I’ll read from this author.

I’ve worked and lived in the UK. I have never known Brits to be as wimpy as typically depicted in LW stories.

The husband in this story should be wearing diapers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fraction

About two thirds of this story was quite good with the chance to be very good. You blew it. Too bad as it did have potential.

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sadly this stuff happens...

I am aware of theater sex does happen... By no means every productions but this stuff does happen ... a 5 for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuckold BS

Every author on LE write about himself. So do you. I get it that you are balding and pouchy, this is in all of your characters. But you probably did not notice that you are also a cuckold, that is what emanates from the ways you end your stories.

It is good that you stopped writing since what you were writing are sad testament to misery you are in. And fairly annoying to read in the end.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
that was pathetic

because the props werent there? wow garbage story there

fifteen16fifteen16over 5 years ago
Their Best

I like to think that those who submit stories do their best, some i take with a pinch of salt, a lot seem more thought out with regards to the characters.In chapter 1 Tom and Jess are discussing her role, Tom has reservations, concerns, what you will. All quite reasonable i think for any husband who cares about his wife, but Jess dismisses them as stupid. Stupid!, fawguy is telling us a lot about Jess , she was going to play the part whatever Tom said. That is how i read it, perhaps he will tell me i am wrong. . Of course if Tom had made a stand we would not have had a good story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What can you say.

Every woman is a lying, cheating slut when they think they can get away with it.

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Wuss

Why doesn't he at least get revenge on the enemy, the guys that shagged his women.? It would have been a much more satisfying ending to have them buried in props and her along with them. It is the wimps that give succour to the players, if the players knew there was going to be some very painful retribution there would be no players.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
very bad

This has to be one of the worst stories I have ever read here. If you have a job other than writing, stick to it!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Typical cuckold story

He has no balls and no self respect

Not catching on being made fun of by Leo

Gerry would have just denied it if nothing happened

Agree with drunk at bar

What kind of shape are all these wimps and cuckolds always hurting their hands and wrists from one blow

Am old but I guarantee i could still give half dozen punches and not hurt hand and wrist besides skin knuckles how know when really lose it hit tree or something hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What happpened to the Brits?

Help us win WW2. But now a natio. Of spineless cuckold pussies.

This author is off my list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This writer has never met a real man in the role of a husband

No surprises here, this author is fixated with writing about stupid, weak and pathetic husbands. Another tale of a wife who cheats and cheats with the husband fumbling about as a worthless example of a man. No consequences for the actions of the slut wife and the loser husband just slinks off into his own stupidity. Awful

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Divorce her fast!

I don't think the narrator did anything wrong. Every husband is easy to lie to. He wants to believe his wife. The betrayal of such a man is the measure of the depth of her betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finished?

The last 2 -3 paragraphs seem to be hurried, the story does not feel finished!

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
No way

This story could have gone several ways but this ending did not do justice to the rest of the story. Even if it ends this way he needed to seek some kind of revenge against Leo and should have insisted on the house being sold.in this case the kids should also have told their mother never to speak to them again and that she would never see any grandchildren. However, I think the author didn't need to introduce a long time affair and there could have been a possibility for reconciliation.

It seems a shame to destroy a long term and mostly loving marriage.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Shoott

What a crappy ending to the story!...Sorry but it's just not my cup of tea!

2 Stars★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really

The slut cheats on him, continues to lie about it and then husband walks away letting her and her lover live in his house?! This was one of those times where the bitch deserved to be burned! Hated this

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Ending was

Shit. 2

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 4 years ago
WOW

A great story. But I know how he feels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmm

OK story for wimpy cheated on husbands. Structure is not bad.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Good Story, poor ending

The story started well, but what happened when he went home made no sense. He should have filed a lawsuit against Leo ( or at least done everything he could have to destroy his career), and he should have shared the information with his sons. I'm sorry but couples go through rough times and that does NOT give them permission to cheat. He should have contacted the tabloids and spilled the beans. Let the truth come and make her a pariah. Hopefully her sons exclude her from their lives too. She drove the love of her life away because of her actions and she should be kicked out of her family also (How will she like it when her sons get married and have kids, and dear old Mom the cheating slut is not only not invited, but excluded from all events. She'll be a grandmother in name only because she'll never see them).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gay husbands

Wimpy husbands deserves to be a cuckie

PencarrowPencarrowover 3 years ago
AGREE WITH SWORDWIELDER

The main character was written as a bit of wimp while Jess, the conniving unfaithful wife, was written as the stronger character. The author even showed her as being only mildly remorseful, despite being a liar and a cheat, and I suppose there could be couples like this but if that were the case I think someone like Jess would have left the marriage a while ago.

The story left me feeling a bit depressed and before anyone says that it's just a story, remember that stories should be entertaining. There's a reason that BTB stories score well and it's because human nature demands a response to people who do us wrong. This story didn't meet that demand (as far as I'm concerned) and since I'm not a masochist I didn't like the ending so much.

Still a good story though (but how the hell did Jess and her lover end up with the house???).

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Good lord I love writers who have the cheating wife want her husband back and then just dump all over the husband about how much fun she had, the wonderful orgasms etc etc etc.

It is such lazy writing, and blatant emotional manipulation of the reader. A little effort would make a much better story.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - just a bad idea from start to finish.

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

More realistic than many I’ve read.

PorterrhPorterrhalmost 3 years ago

Very unsatisfying ending - 1 star

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

This story is one of the worst ever printed. There is absolutely no way in hell to make a husband more wimpy. A real male author would have put real bullets in the gun and ended the play and the story with finality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bloody pitiful

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Bloody awful story, the bitch got away with it and you the author allowed her.

Scores 1/5

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Literary idiocy. Just a smoke screen cuck story and nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fucking wimp/cuck story - pathetic - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap story BUT so true My ex did the same thing to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really poor story. He could have stopped it at many places.

What was all that crap about how Leo concocted the script to put her in the arms of a younger man? She was the one who was all for doing the script right from the first reading.

And she must be the deputy headmistress at a progressive school if she still has her job.

Hub missed out on one big strike back: phone that TV company and spill the beans about how she pulled the wool over their eyes too!

JayZipJayZipabout 2 years ago

Thanks, bartender. That makes me happier. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My God, can't you work in any type of revenge? These endings disgust me entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She didn't pay in any way. The sociopathic cunt was let off the hook. Poorly thought out story. A completely unsatisfying end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is seriously flawed and a waste of time.

This idea of a story should have been left on the cutting room floor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was, and keeps on being, a cuck and a wimp. A looser. Every got out scott free,but him.

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

Your MC was a wimp, if you plan to continue with these stories, find out what a real man is.

jonny956jonny956over 1 year ago

A disappointing story which fell rather flat at the end. I can well understand the sentiments expressed. The M.C. was a cuck and a coward who lacked any degree of realism.

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

This kind of fell flat for me, it didn’t feel finished, he left and did nothing. What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bury her under her favorite rose bush. There. That is the ending to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a slut wife!

jopstorm!(1945)

Grote_01Grote_01about 1 year ago

A story without a convicing end

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4about 1 year ago

At first this story might be worth a sequel but after reviewing the two parts neither character Jess or the cuckold husband had any more to tell readers. The husband had to know that his marriage was in trouble when his wife convinces him to play a cuckold and their sex life get charged right after rehearsal. She was getting off on secretly humiliating him with the play. He was a pair of old shoes she wanted to keep around for comfort. Both Jess and Leo got off scot free for making him a national laughing stock. He should have left the play (let the understudy play the cuckold) when he first suspected something wrong. She would have been pissed at him but he would have been in a better position to see what was really going on.

RzcanuckRzcanuckabout 1 year ago

When I saw the low score before reading this I feared it was going to be a poorly done RAAC. It wasn't so that is good. However this story needed more revenge to balance how the torture the writer did to his main character. It was a very anticlimactic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a wimp out in the end!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Such a good foundation of a story with the worst ending possible,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well written. What do some readers want? The MC to kill Leo and end up in jail for life? Hit men are not around every corner!

Revenge is often best done by living well.

Perhaps a spot on daytime TV to expose the grubs could have been appropriate or the sons never speaking to their mother again.

Pinto931Pinto93112 months ago

Good story with a depressing ending.

OldbuddyOldbuddy11 months ago

He deserves to cuckolded. What a pussy.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

glad I only read the last bit. no real consequences for the cheater and the cheated bears the pain.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sucked. The slut didn't suffer even one nights sleep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous