All Comments on 'The Playboy Inheritance'

by quandom

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Five stars, it just finished to soon or is there more to come (hopefully).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Great story.

Dorito_BanditoDorito_Banditoalmost 4 years ago

My only comlaint was that there were a lack of inane comments about going back and forth from (old) Zealand (Copenhagen's island) to New Zealand.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Excellent

That was a fun story, well done! Loved how you worked the whole covid19 thing into the it. Covid sure has fucked up the whole world. Thank you for this excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No 5's in my world.....

But incredibly well written. You spin a great yarn, would love to hear more from this whacky family at a later time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Could have been a little more

I really liked the character development and story in general, but it seemed like it was building up to Alexis sharing the millions. I was a little disappointed that it didn't go there. But all in all I liked it. Also had no idea of the difference in laws on incest in other countries. Learn something new every day.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 3 years ago
Good story...

... well told.

Good characters, nicely defined, fun sex.

I feel like I've read a story with a similar start, but that doesn't matter because you took it in a totally different direction and worked it very well.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was such a pleasant read. Very well written, and I absolutely love the tone of the narration. The protagonist comes across as well defined and witty. Five stars from me!

auwingerauwingerover 2 years ago

Great story with lots of twists and turns, but still kept interesting by the story-teller. Well done. Now for Chapter Two!!

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 2 years ago

Wery well written, even the punctuation was well done, and the story line was tremendous! Hope you are working on the followup to the Tokyo Olympics and reconnecting with Alexis. I am following your work and hope to be able to read more. Thanks for sharing.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/25/2021) Nicely done; an enjoyable read indeed. I can picture her fully dressed in equestrian garb, riding him and every so often using her crop on his thigh and he wincing and smiling all the way. 5 stars from me.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Excellent story, well written with great characters and a great storyline. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a good writer. This story was a lot of fun. I enjoyed the funeral scene and the social bickering. I also like the two against a sea of trouble aspect.

The lock down part was vivid, making me long to stay in a bungelow, at the farm, and to spend days riding horses, relaxing and cooking meals. The relationship between brother and sister felt natural and had humor mixed with lust. I really got into that.

I felt a bit of disconnect in the middle, when you went from Alexis to Ursula. You built up interest at the funeral in a normal narrative fashion, and at the end with being in lockdown with Ursula. Those parts were engaging and really worked, for me. The section in the middle was mostly exposition instead of narrative. Because of this it felt less intimate. The scope of the story required to be a short novel. Baring that, you could have cut down the step siblings to just Ursula, Andrews, the Thai and the Brit, add some dialogue in for the latter two, and start at the lock down. The funeral could be in flashback and been a bit more narrative to keep it short, while focusing more on the main drama.

I am NOT saying these things to be cruel. I am saying them to be constructive, because you are a talented storyteller and I was very invested in your story. They are just the thoughts that occured to be while reading, but even as it is, I will definitely read this story again, in the future.

quandomquandomover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous. Thanks for interest and your thoughts on The Playboy Inheritance. The story started in my imagination with the Ursula/ torn jodphurs scene; and from there it was a matter of creating (I hoped) a tense, and interesting story of opposite types, leading to it. Written of course during Covid lockdown. .... Best, Quandom

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 1 year ago

It's truly a beautiful story, extremely well written, decidedly erotic enough to be a keeper, and fantastically creative. I think I read most of this once before but couldn't recall the ending so assuredly I never finished it before and now I am very happy that this time I did.

I will check out what else you've written here and hope they are all as delightful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

VERY nice, though I must admit that something had me concentrating on Alexis.

Maybe stretch it out into multiple series-es about each other character.

Davester37Davester3711 months ago

I enjoyed reading this story a lot. Your plot is interesting, timely, clever, and engaging. The characters are delightful, complex, believable, and well-developed. Your setting is beautiful, detailed, and enticing. What’s not to like?

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

So, equestrian style is a take on cowboy style! Very interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userquandom@quandom
I've worked some interesting and even sometimes influential jobs, and also spent quite a few years of my life writing for a living. I thought writing the occasional piece of erotica would be fun. It's also nice to publish and see direct reactions.