The Playboy Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ursula is the only difficult one," said Alexis when she called with final numbers. "She was in Denmark for Olympics training and kept saying 'no, I'm not interested.' And not that politely either. Now it turns out there are two eventing horses in New Zealand she wants to look at, so she deigns to come join us."

"So, she's a bit of a bitch?"

"Perhaps," said Alexis. "But let's give her a chance."

"Still it's crazy how you've pulled this crowd together. I didn't think you could. Big, complex job and...."

"You think I'm dumb?" she snapped.

"No, it's just you rounded up more than I thought possible," I said lamely. "You've covered -- what -- nine countries."

For a moment, there was silence, then a sigh. "Look James, I started modelling in my teens There were agents, photographers, good guys, weasels. Then years on a television set. You do learn to find your way around."

"I'm sorry, I just --

"I'm not angry, I'm explaining. People think I'm the daft schoolgirl from the TV show. I'm no genius, but I do have determination. When I set my mind to something there's a good chance that I pull it off."

"Okay, I get it. But I don't think you appreciate you've achieved Mission Impossible."

Now Alexis laughed. "I like that. Girl Does Mission Impossible. But it may not turn out that way. Let's see what happens when you're all in the same room with your youngest stepmom."

xxxx

And so, Siblings Day arrived. It was March 15, 2020. (You have picked the importance of the month and year? We'll come to that because there's no avoiding it). Alexis pulled into Aroha Nui with the first of three airport shuttles that brought my half-brother, my six half -sisters, and several of their boyfriends and spouses.

Alexis was excited by Aroha Nui. "Wow, I love the look of the place," she said pushing her sunglasses back over her blonde mane. "The view is gorgeous. Tell me you've saved me the best room."

"Absolutely. You're on the beachfront, right beside my own bungalow. You've got a spa, a private pool, and I've even hired George Clooney as your butler."

"Who the hell's George Clooney?"

Well, she's 23. And I shouldn't have been surprised when the kid taking Alexis' bags asked her to autograph his arm. Heartache High was on re-run on local TV. So, we were thirteen in all, including several partners. At 38, I was the oldest, and Alexis was the youngest but for my Filipino half sister Maria, who was eighteen. Some had married, giving Ricky grandchildren to also ignore. Some were divorced, others single.

Alexis scheduled us to meet for cocktails and introductions, followed by a welcome dinner created by Chef Francis. My staff were onto the back-story, and they watched with barely concealed curiosity as the "family" arrived in the lounge to meet.

Alexis was waiting with a short speech. "Welcome brothers, sisters, strangers all. Except for our Maria, your stepmother is the youngest person in the room. But that goes with being a Ricky wife," she announced.

It could have gone either way, but Ricky's children - blood strangers indeed - went for the gag and laughed. I realized then that Alexis had spent a lot of time carefully charming each of her "stepchildren," one on one, by email and phone.

So, what happened next?

I'm telling you a short story, not writing War and Peace, so I won't attempt to trace all the new brother and sister relationships. It's good enough to say that at Aroha Nui, Alexis worked her project passionately. Our new "family" sat up late, telling each other their lives. They grouped on the beach and the tennis court, getting to know each other, enjoying the discoveries.

We poured far too much wine on the second night at Francis' barbeque on the Lodge veranda. Next morning the housemaids were gossiping that Bernard (the Brit) and Pearl (from Thailand) spent the night together, and would this be legal, or was it jail-able incest?

"The only one not fitting is Ursula. Is it just because she's snooty?" I asked Alexis, taking her aside at the picnic lunch Francis did for the third day.

"I'm not sure its deliberate," she replied. "Perhaps she's just careful and reserved. Maybe Ursula has been hurt."

"But so has everyone here. All our mothers who were abandoned, some more than once. There've been good step-parents, and horror stories. Ursula's not by herself having issues," I said.

"True. But there's another thing you share," Alexis observed. "You're a good-looking group. The genes I guess -- handsome Ricky and all we trophy wives. But its only you and Ursula who look closely alike. You could be twins. The same facial features. The green eyes, olive skin, dark straight hair. Hell, the two of you even walk the same way.

"Plus, the bitch is a stunner. She does her best to hide being a looker, but she just is. Like you, I suppose."

"Me? So how come I'm 38 and single?"

Alexis looked me up and down. "Buster, you'd better not be gay."

The third evening, Francis laid out red chequered tablecloths for an Italian Night. Benjamin, who waited the tables, served an antipasto starter, poured a chianti, and disappeared back to the kitchen. Moments later he returned, flustered.

"James -- you need to turn on the television in the lounge," he said.

"What's so urgent? We're in the middle of dinner."

"There's something new about this Covid 19 outbreak. The Prime Minister is about to make a national announcement."

We don't live in a totally isolated world at Aroha Nui. Everyone had arrived speculating about what might happen next with Covid 19's spread from China, but the family had been engrossed with each other. We left the dinner tables, and I turned on the television. The news was surprising - and grave. At midnight, our island country would block its incoming borders. All visitors were urged to return home immediately. And in four day's time internal travel would also become banned with a strictly policed lock-down.

Ursula reacted fastest. "Excuse me, but I need to get on-line to change my booking home," she announced. "Other airports will begin closing, and changing flights will be bedlam."

She was right of course, and inside a minute the lounge was empty, except for Alexis and me. "Damn, damn," she said, and began sobbing. "It was going great, and now this. It's all been for nothing."

"No, it hasn't," I said putting my arm around her. "It's been only three days, but we've got on brilliantly. Carla's said we've already become good enough friends to do a family get together with her in Buenos Aires. She's serious, and nobody's fool."

Alexis settled her face against my neck. "I guess you're right," she mumbled. "We've made a good start, much of that thanks to you. You've been a darling." She straightened, shook herself, and blinked back her tears. "Bloody virus, bloody airlines. I'll have to go get on-line myself, or I won't get home to Sydney."

"Worst comes to worst, you could hire a private charter flight," I told her.

Alexis looked at me in disbelief. "A charter jet? You must think I'm some rich bitch made of money? But maybe..." She giggled at herself and turned tail.

xxxx

The next day was crazy. I called in favours to help with flights and watched the hotel's reservations book begin evaporating. Most Aroha Nui guests are international, so I'd need to hibernate my business for at least a year. Our season finishes in May, so staff still had two months to run on their contracts. I needed to fund pay outs for them, so that they could afford to rush home like everyone else.

By nightfall we had achieved what seemed impossible. Those who hadn't already left, had bookings the next day. Four sat down with me for our last Francis meal -- Alexis and Ursula, plus Bernard who'd decided to fly home to the UK sharing a route via Bangkok with Pearl.

"But what if you get stuck there?" Alexis asked him. Bernard, beaming at the thought, mumbled something about his long service leave.

Except for Ursula, the group was surprisingly bright, but still I was in bed with a book by midnight. (Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment. I'm kidding you -- it was a John Grisham thriller). I turned out the light and dozed into a sexy dream about, of all people, Ursula. My new sister stood in front of a fireside, slowly stripping her riding uniform for me. First came the top hat, and then the jacket. She smiled slyly, turned side on and pushed out her perky breasts as she began to wriggle her skin-tight breeches down tanned thighs. I heard a board on the veranda creak, and then another on the stairs. I was half with Ursula and half-awake when the bedroom door opened, and I saw a shape silhouetted against the window.

It had platinum blonde hair, and a body clad in a skimpy baby-doll negligee that barely reached her ass. Alexis edged across the room and crept into the bed with me.

"It's your stepmom," she breathed. "I want a cuddle."

"But we can't. You're..." Alexis pressed her finger against my mouth, then wrapped her arms around me and pulled her body close. "Shoosh. I've been thinking about this since we met, and it may be a long time before there's another chance. You understand?"

"Well, I..." She licked my ear, then softly nibbled my neck. She sighed, and moved to my lips, first gently, then with more urgency as she felt me responding. Alexis tasted musky sweet, and her perfume hinted at wildness.

We lay kissing, tongues playing, and breathing harder. Then Alexis disengaged. She sat up, lifted her tiny nightie over her head, and shook her hair. And frankly -- well, I just stared. Alexis was extraordinary. The cascading platinum blonde hair. Her skin lightly tanned, but so smoothly flawless it glowed. Her breasts weren't large, but they jutted perkily, pink nippled and pear shaped. The goddess looked down at me and frowned.

"You like your stepmom?" she asked. Then she saw the huge tent my cock had made under the sheet and giggled. "Well maybe you do!" She pulled the sheet aside, and whispered: "My, oh my. What-have-we-here?" Alexis kissed my neck, then slowly licked her way down my chest and across my stomach, until she found my cock. She slipped her fingers under my balls, stroked them, and licked from the base of my cock up to its tip, where she began tonguing it, and slipping it in and out of her mouth.

"Reach down and touch my pussy," she suggested. Her pussy hair was a soft light brown and trimmed to a neat little Vee. Alexis' outer lips were already wet, and I ran my finger up and down over the pea bump of her clit. "Yes, that way, oh yes! Like that!" she whispered. "Slip your finger inside me."

"Mom" was young and tight, and fingering her reminded me of early days necking in the back seat, and going home smelly fingered, in awe of the possibilities ahead. "Jeez, that's good. You give older men a good reputation," she giggled. "Now could you to do it to me the old-fashioned way. I like missionary. To start with, anyway."

I flipped Alexis onto her back, and she raised her long legs and parted them deliciously, waiting for me. I slid between their silky smoothness and, while I kissed her nipples, she reached down for my cock. She took it and began rubbing it against her pussy hole. The tip slipped in through her entrance, and I began with little pushes, then a slow, much deeper one which took me all the down way inside her clenching tightness.

I didn't go fast, and Alexis slipped into a rhythm of four short pushes, then a slow longer one which pressed my cock up against the little knob deep inside her. Sometimes she gasped when we bottomed. I slid in and out, and in and up, then as she seemed about to reach a trembling cum, she mumbled, "Please, I want to be on top as we finish."

She moved above me, pushed my cock into place against her pussy opening, and slid slowly down on it. I looked up at her as she settled on my cock -- at the young face, the blue eyes, the blonde hair tumbling around her shoulders, and again I marvelled. Here I lay, looking up at the pouting star of teen television -- she'd been all over the advertising on the sides of the buses -- and thinking: "Can I really be fucking her?" And all the while this fantasy mumbled 'Fuck Mommy,' and 'Oh, Darling.'

And then she came, shuddering, as her pussy pushed and pulled at my exploding cock, and I pulled her ass tight against me, wanting as much of her as I could get. We came back down from the peak together, in slowing time, and subsided. Then, as we lay side by side afterwards, her stroking my hair, I asked: "So who are you in your head when we're making love? Are you stepmom, or Alexis?"

"Stepmom, Alexis. Whatever goes, but there's something about 'stepmom' turns me on." She began stroking my cock, and it quickly sprang to life again, as hard as the first time. She smiled her encouragement. I kissed her nipples, and she climbed on top of me again. Her pussy lips were drenched with slippery cum, and she pulled my cock into them, and began massaging me against her pussy hole. The she pushed my cock down towards her asshole.

"I've never been fucked up the back before. Honest. Push it in just a tiny bit. I want to feel what it's like."

I poked against her asshole, but it was very tight. I wet my cock against her pussy lips once more and pushed it lightly against her back-hole again. After a moment my cockhead broke in through the top of her opening.

"It hurts," she moaned. "I don't think I can do it."

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked. In reply, Alexis moved her butt around, trying to get comfortable on the tip of my cock. "Ok, push a bit further, but be gentle," she muttered. "Softly!"

Alexis was up on her haunches, one hand around my cock restraining it so I couldn't push it in too far. I think she was about to give up, but her ankle slipped, and unbalanced her. She fell down onto me, and as she did, my cock slammed all the way up her back channel.

"Oh shit," she yelped. "Fu-ck! It hurts." But she didn't pull up off my cock. Instead she paused, frozen, doing nothing. And then, slowly - very slowly - she began to relax her ass muscles. "Maybe that's better," she whispered, and began to move up and down on me, clenching and unclenching her tight ass.

"Ye-es, that's certainly better." She took my cock inside her deeper and moved into a quicker rhythm. She came hard and long, making little yelps and sighs as she rose to her peak, and then subsided. I came seconds after her, pushing myself deeper into her tightness.

Alexis stayed sitting on me, panting, her eyes glazed. "Man, I didn't know it would be like THAT. I think I liked it. It was almost as good as a proper fuck."

"You'd do it again?"

"Well only with you. Maybe."

Alexis got off me, kissed me full on the lips again, and then snuggled down beside me. "I was worried about everyone, and I could never have got to sleep. But I'm here with you and we've done it. I wanted that. I'll be fine for now," she murmured.

Her eyes carried a satisfied "just been fucked," look. Within a minute she was asleep, but I stayed awake, my mind busy. I'd been physically attracted to Alexis -- what guy could avoid that? - and then, as I watched her try to create a family amongst sibling strangers, I'd begun to like her just for herself. Unlikely as it seemed, Alexis had connected into the fragmented family group - and begun to lead it via an odd mothering role she'd invented entirely by herself. And what had just happened between us was more than a casual screw.

xxxx

Alexis woke me at about six. She slipped her tiny nightie back on and tidied herself up in the bathroom.

"Sleep on a bit, but I should leave before the others are up," she whispered. I was getting hard again. "Why don't you stay for a bit? We've got enough time," I suggested.

Alexis shook her head. "A quickie won't be as good as last night, and that's how I want to remember us. It all clicked beautifully. But I woke up worrying. If we become an item people won't give us a chance - me being your father's young widow, and you being older than me," she said.

"But it's our business." I objected. "Besides, who's going to give a toss?"

"Me, for a start. I joke about the stepmom thing, but eventually I'd get bothered by you being Ricky's son. But the hardest thing will be the Twitter mob. The trolls, social media, all that shit. They'll roast us alive.

"I got viciously whacked by them when I married Ricky. But with you being Ricky's son - it will be worse. The trolls will gangbang us. I'll be slut-shamed again - the Heartache High whore, the gold-digger, all that crap. I want to get back into acting some time, but that would make it impossible."

Alexis had tears in her eyes. "You understand that they'll ruin your name too? You'll be the jerk who fucked his dad's widow. The older perv that screws the TV teen. You'll cop all this slander just because I'm me, the TV actress. Your hurt will be all my fault. Do you get it?" she asked.

"It's hardly your fault, but yeah, I see," I said, beginning to comprehend her worry. "But are you sure the trolls will get that nasty?" I asked, and then realized I sounded desperate.

Alexis looked at me sadly. "Babe, I'm certain sure. We'd be fried on social media. This is shit we could count on. Absolutely."

We talked a few more minutes. Maybe we could sometimes meet in secret. Be good friends. Skype. All that disappointing crap. But I could see she was right that there was no happy solution. I kissed Alexis once more, and she left as quietly as she had arrived. But once again I'd seen that inside the bimbo disguise was a girl with a large chunk of life knowledge.

xxxx.

Within ten minutes she was back at the door, knocking. "Okay, heart-breaker, come on in," I called, trying to sound more light-hearted than I felt. The handle twisted and the door opened. Ursula, dressed in an Aroha Nui robe, looked like a princess who'd spent the night in a clothes dryer. She glanced at me quizzically, then decided she'd misheard me.

"Sorry to knock so early, but my flight got cancelled. Singapore airport's been closed to transit flights back to Europe. Have you any travel contacts who could help?" she asked.

"Sure, there's a couple of agents we work with. But have you tried for flights via Hong Kong or Dubai? There's lots of route alternatives."

"What do you think I've been doing all night?" she snapped. She shook her head angrily, but as she regained control, I could see how upset she was.

"Sorry, it's not your fault my flight's so damn important", she said. "It's six months to Tokyo, and I have to get back to Denmark. If I can't train my horse, I'll lose my chance for the Olympics. I should never have come here, but Alexis talked me into it. Damn it, that girl could charm the pants off..."

"Maybe she already did," I suggested. Ursula struggled to stay stone faced, then smiled. "Anyway, thanks if you can help. It's going to be pricey. They're all doubling their fares."

xxxx.

Breakfast was sombre for the five family still here. Everyone's concerns were about getting home, and what now faced them there. Bernard worried he'd be retrenched, and Pearl's boutique was stuck with a big rent. Plus maybe the two also had a personal agenda.

We had confused opinions on how a pandemic would turn out. Is this just a bad influenza and a six-month hiccup, or was the world headed for economic doomsday? Who could tell? The answerless problems hovered. We'd nearly finished when Ursula bounced into the dining room, waving an email.

"Cost me the earth, but it's Sydney, Dubai, then HOME. Have you guys still got room on your shuttle?"

We did. Barney would drive the hotel minibus the ninety minutes to the airport, also taking the last of our Aroha Nui staff. I went to Alexis's room to help with her bags. She'd finished packing and was closing her laptop. She put down an iPhone she was juggling messages on and hugged me. "Life is such a bitch."