The Playboy Life Pt. 01

Story Info
Living the life of a sexed up Playboy.
4.6k words
2.36
9.4k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,141 Followers

The Playboy Life 01

By : DickThePimp

Episode 01 : Welcome To The Sex Farm

"Damn, baby... your dick is magical. Uhhhhhhhh! It's making me forget all about girls."

We laugh.

"Your pussy's pretty freaking magical too, baby... not making me forget about girls though."

We laugh again.

"Here's your drink, James." The beautiful blonde stewardess, Amy, hands me my rum and coke.

"Thank you, sweetheart."

"UHHHHHHHHH! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!" Megan Rapinoe squirts all over my cock and balls. That sexy, blonde lesbian soccer player shoots more pussy cream than any chick I've ever seen. It bathes my massive rod and fat balls, shooting out the sides of her smashed out pussy as she rubs her fat, throbbing pink clit licking her lips right at me.

Holy fuck! Her pussy clamps down on me so tight as she cums, it squeezes my hard throbbing rod like an anaconda. Mmmmm!!! My cock feels like it's gonna explode. Megan smiles mischievously, still rubbing her vibrating nubbin. I close my eyes, freaking loving the sweet sensations coming from my very happy, so fucking hard cock.

Megan releases her grip on my cock, bouncing wildly on my rod right there in my first class seat.

Amy, the hot stewardess is standing in the aisle, watching closely, smiling so lustfully at me. Her ample cleavage is spilling out of her skin tight white blouse. The other passengers are watching too. I love that shit.

I have a private jet, but Megan and I are flying first class on this plane just so people can watch me fuck the USWNT flashy, cocky, blonde lesbian senseless. I get off on being watched... and so does she. Oh yeahhhhhhh.

Megan sucks her finger playfully, teasing me, looking right at me with those powerful, slutty eyes. Her pussy slams up and down on my cock working it, jerking it off with that super wet, super tight, super beautiful lesbian snatch.

She can sense me getting ready to pop. She squirts again, her pussy gripping me less tight this time, massaging me quickly with all that sweet pussy cream lubing the way.

I squeeze her gorgeous, small but very perky tits. Megan pulled them outta her white tube top so I could suck em silly earlier. They have big ass suck marks all over em from my earlier titty work.

I squeeze em so hard as I pump my thick, creamy load right up that gorgeous, drenched, totally clean shaven... and still squirting... pussy. Megan smirks, giggling and pulling my pierced nipples as I fill her with my jizzy cream.

"Mmmmmmmm.... Mmmmmmmm.... Mmmmmmmmm!!!! Fill me up, baby. Mmmmmhmmmmmm." Megan teases in her sluttiest, most cum crazed voice. She absolutely loves my jizz. She leans in and starts licking and biting my neck, shaking my pierced nips, making me groan uncontrollably.

Megan laughs in my ear, enjoying teasing and pleasing me. She licks intensely all over my face, playfully biting me too. We kiss, our tongues fucking hard. God, that broad can kiss! I groan so fucking happily as she sucks so damn hard on my tongue, licking it, then ravenously sucking it like she sucks my fat cock.

Megan pulls Amy in for a kiss. I smirk, watching them swap spit, Megan manhandling Amy's DD jugs. Megan pulls me in too, for a three way kiss. Our tongues are dancing, wildly fucking.

Megan sucks my tongue better than it's ever been sucked before. She's a hardcore, suck and fuck machine for sure. Horny as fuck... and wild as fuck too. Damn.... I love that chick.

Megan climbs off of me, then kneels in the floor, sucking my cock clean, loudly popping her mouth off of my now soft cock every time she sucks it. I grin to ear and take pics.

Amy joins Megan, both blonde babes tag teaming my insanely happy dick, sucking me completely cum dry, licking all over the huge, mushroom head. Megan bites my head, making me groan in utter delight. She smiles deviously around my fat cock, sucking me so beautifully as Amy sucks my balls.

I start pissing, feeding the women's national team soccer hero so much warm, yellow piss. Megan laughs and smirks, winking up at me, loving me pissing in her mouth. She licks all under the sensitive head, driving me crazy with sexual glee as I take pics.

Megan poses for em, throwing up a peace sign as she vigorously sucks my pissing cock, then a double middle finger salute as she leans her head back, her mouth stuffed so full of fat cock, joyously drinking every drop of piss I shoot in her wildly slutty mouth. Megan drinks down every drop, sucking me dry, then licking and kissing every single inch of my happily drained dick.

Megan kisses Amy again, then pulls Amy's big titties out of her white blouse and gorges herself on them. I keep taking pics, as Megan strokes my soft shaft and sucks mightily on those big, firm jugs. She motorboats em, making Amy moan and smile contently.

I think I've found one of my newest and most favorite sluts... Megan Rapinoe. She and I were made for each other.

We all three kiss, then Megan heads to the restroom, getting a big ovation from the other passengers. She takes a bow and winks at me. I chuckle.

Amy fixes her uniform and heads to the back.

I sit there and relax, my cock still out of my black leather pants. The other passengers give me an ovation too. I throw up a peace sign and close my eyes, grinning. A fun ass flight.

.......

"OK... PERFECT. RIGHT THERE." Penny (The Big Bang Theory) tells the crew putting in the new, THE SEX FARM, neon sign.

"That looks awesome, Penny." My wife Kim Kardashian tells my girl.

"Yeah. It's pretty fucking awesome." Penny looks the sign over, arms folded under her breasts. She's wearing a pink thong bikini. Kim stands behind her and pulls Penny's gorgeous tits out for the crew to ogle.

"THERE YOU GO GUYS. GREAT JOB." Kim says laughing, playing with Penny's tits from behind. The crew let's out a huge, raucous cheer and wolf whistles.

"SHOW YOUR TITS! SHOW YOUR TITS!" The crew chants at Kim. They're horny for two flashers.

"Yeah... show your tits, sweetie." Penny looks back at Kim, giggling.

Kim steps beside Penny and pull her DDs out of her flesh colored, one piece skimpy swimsuit. More raucous cheers and wolf whistles from the appreciative crew. Kim giggles. She and Penny grope each other's gorgeous breasts to entertain the crew.

"LET'S FUCK! LET'S FUCK!" The horny ass crew chants.

"SO YOU GUYS WANT A GANGBANG, HUH?" Penny asks, looking and smirking at Kim. Both honeys jump up and down for the crew. Nothing nicer than some good titty jiggling.

"SORRY... MAYBE LATER." Penny throws some water on their horny fire, teasingly shrugging her shoulders.

The sign crew is defeated in their sexually charged attempt so they disappointedly boo and chant, "PLEASE! PLEASE! GIVE US PUSSY! GIVE US PUSSY!" Penny and Kim laugh, looking at each other.

Penny leans over and furthers the teasing, slowly licking Kim's luscious left tit. More loud cheering and chanting, YOU NEED DICK! YOU NEED DICK!" Penny and Kim share a good laugh again.

"YOU GOT THAT RIGHT. WE BOTH NEED SOME UP OUR ASS TOO." Penny taunts the cheering crew, shaking her perfectly shaped ass at the super horny crew. She slaps Kim's ass too, turning her to face the crew, then pulling her bikini bottom into Kim's ass crack.

Kim shakes that world famous rump while Penny slaps it repeatedly, driving the crew crazy with sexual fury. The cheer and whistle even louder. Kim and Penny enjoy the attention... then they wave bye and walk off, leaving the horny ass crew with big ass blue balls.

"PLEASE DON'T GO!" Chants rain down on them from the crew, but Penny and Kim just teasingly shrug their shoulders and blow kisses, giggling at each other, knowing how great they are at cock teasing.

"Is that Spence (The King Of Queens)?" Kim asks Penny. She spots my cousin behind one of the buildings here at The Sex Farm.

"Yep. Is he jacking off?" Penny squints, her right hand shading her, trying to see what my comic book obsessed... and booty obsessed... cousin is up to.

Kim and Penny walk quietly over to Spence, who's leaning against the back of one of the wood buildings, his left arm bracing himself as he jerks off with his right.

"BOO!" Penny scares Spence. He lunges backwards in awkward surprise, his dick still in his hand.

"Penny... Kim... you uh... you scared me!" Spence announces, sweating, trying to gather himself.

"Yeah, sweetie... just checking to see if you were jerking off... and... that's a big 10-4." Penny smirks, giving Spence a mocking look. She looks at Kim, both babes look fucking awesome in their swimsuits. They stand there, arms folded. Penny blows a bubble, popping it and grinning wide, teasing ol Spence about his jerking off fun.

"Oh.... yeah... sorry." Spence starts to put his ten and a half inch, uncircumsized dick back in his black and yellow Batman swim trunks. Penny stops him as Kim watches, smiling, that perfect face glowing in the warm sun.

"No need to stop on our account. Yum. Such a nice, big dick." Penny shakes her eyebrows at Spence, turning up the cock teasing heat a couple of notches. She grabs his veiny, hooded cock and jerks it slowly, watching it grow and throb in her hand. The foreskin completely covers the spongey knob, then is rolled back slowly when Penny pushes her hand toward Spence's crotch.

Kim watches too, reaching over to slap Penny's voluptuous ass. She squeezes and shakes it too, further turning up the cock teasing heat on Spence. He swallows hard, groaning excitedly at Penny's handjob.

"Can I please squeeze your ass, Kim?" Spence gulps hard and asks. He's sweating profusely, trying not to cum. Stamina is not his strong suit... so it's a battle.

Kim slaps and squeezes Penny's very supple ass again, making her coo in delight as she slowly jerks on Spence's now rock hard rod, trembling cock. Penny leans over and licks Kim's glossy, luscious lips.

"Well... since you said please. OK." Kim turns away from Spence and leans over slightly, pushing her amazingly bodacious booty out for him to grope. Spence licks his lips merrily, groaning again from Penny's slow, methodical handjob. She knows full well about his lack of stamina. Penny squeezes the head to slow down Spence's excitement. She tickles his fat balls to test his endurance. He cheerfully grunts, but doesn't cum, so he passes.

Spence grabs Kim's ass with both hands and squeezes away. He enjoys every awesome second of playing with the greatest ass on earth. Spence slaps it. Kim looks back at him and winks. He slaps it again, harder. Kim moans contently. Spence grins a shit eating grin, roughly squeezing and shaking that awesomely curvy, silky smooth booty.

He slaps it again. He cock lunges in Penny's hand from the excitement.

"Looks like he's really enjoy your ass, Kim. Such a big cock. Mmmmm." Penny watches the long dick glide through her fingers as she jerks it, picking up the pace.

"OH NY GOD... I'M GONNA CUM!" Spence announces, his cock throbbing big time in Penny's hand. It's pouring precum which Penny uses as lube.

He squeezes Kim's booty with both hands, closes his eyes and cums. It shoots out, splattering Kim's magnificent ass. Penny jerks the cumming cock as fast as she can, draining it of it's jizzy contents.

Spence breathes deep when he finishes cumming, sweating profusely, grinning and wiping his brow. "Whew! That was great. Thanks ladies." Spence starts to walk off, but Penny pulls him back by his cock.

"Wait a minute, sweetie. You made a mess on Kim's gorgeous ass... so..." Penny gives Spence a stern look, raising her right eyebrow at him. Spence debates what she means for a moment, but quickly realizes what he has to do. He kneels down and starts licking his cum off of Kim's super shapely ass, making sure to clean it completely. Kim shakes her booty at Spence, smirking, enjoying the ass licking.

Penny chuckles, enjoying the show. She loves to bust Spencer's balls... and she loves to dominate him... and others. "Do it right, bitch boy! Don't miss a drop! Lick that gorgeous ass, you little cum weasel!" Penny orders Spence, grabbing his head and rubbing it all over Kim's cum stained, shaking booty.

Kim stops shaking it, carting right in Spence's pasty white face. She giggles, knowing she's making Penny laugh. Spence has a fart fetish anyway, so he enjoys it.

Penny puts her ass to Spence's face and farts on it. Spence groans approvingly, basking in the sweet scent.

"Take those farts, you weasel! Your our bitch! Our fart and cum bitch! Do a good job and you might get a reward. Only if you do a real good job though. DO IT, BITCH!" Penny rubs her ass on Spence's and farts again, so does Kim. Spence's cock gets hard again, loving all that farting ass in his face.

Once he finishes cleaning Kim's ass of his thick cum, Spence starts jerking his cock, slowly, not wanting to cum so quick again. He eagerly licks in Penny's ass crack, running his tongue all the way up and down the smooth, tasty crevice. Penny farts again, rubbing her luscious ass all over Spence's goofy grinning, happy face.

Penny reaches over and plays with Kim's full tits, pulling them down and squeezing them hard, rubbing the rock hard, brown nips quickly with her thumbs. Kim bites her bottom lip, and reaches over and squeezes Penny's right, super perky tit. She kisses Penny as they happily play with each other's heaving breasts.

Penny farts in Spence's face once more, moaning merrily into Kim's mouth as they kiss.

"Good bitch!" Penny tells a very happy Spence. She licks, then sucks Kim's left DD tit.

"For your reward... hmmmm..." Penny thinks it over, winking at Kim. "You may tit fuck one of us... but only one. So... which pair of tits shall it be?" Penny smirks, shaking her eyebrows at Kim. She plays with Kim's tits while Spence thinks it over. He licks his lips, gawking at both, very beautiful pairs of breasts.

"I wanna fuck Kim's tits." Spence stands up, shaking his erect cock. It's long and ready for action. Penny and Kim look at each other and smile, giggling as they kiss.

They both kneel down in front of Spence. Penny grabs his hard cock and puts it between Kim's lush, firm tits. Kim wraps her glorious breasts around that hard, veiny meat and pumps his dick with em. Spence fucks her tits too.

Penny plays with his big, hanging balls as he fucks away at Kim's tits. Penny leans over and licks Kim's right tit, tickling Spence's thumping balls as he pounds those awesome Kardashian jugs.

"FUCK.... HERE IT CUMS!" Spence blurts out, then shoots his thick wad onto Kim's breasts as she holds them up for him to cum on. Four thick globs of slimy semen blast out of that big dick, covering Kim's succulent jugs, dripping very slowly off each extended nipple.

Penny grabs Spence's long cock and jerks it, smacking it on Kim's cum covered tits. She kisses Kim, then grabs the towel Spence has hanging from his pocket and wipes Kim's cum covered tits clean. She tosses the cum towel at Spence's face, chuckling, teasing him again.

Penny licks the last drop of cum hanging from Spence's softening cock, gulping it down. "Mmmm... you do have some tasty cum, sweetie... or bitch boy!" Penny laughs, smacking her lips, smiling at Kim.

They stand up and fix their swimsuits. "See ya later... keep that cock ready." Penny teases, waving at Spence as she and Kim walk off, leaving Spence to breathe deep and grin his pasty white ass off.

When I get to The Sex Farm, I take a tour with another wife of mine, huge titty, mature blonde goddess Beth Chapman... who just so happens to be my aunt also. She's awesome. One of the best fucks ever. Some of the greatest tits ever... and a wonderful boss bitch sweetheart. I smile whenever we're together.

Beth is driving me around in my pimped out golf cart. We're checking out what's going on around The Sex Farm. It's a wonderful, relaxing place. I'm a sex addict. A really rich one. A really good looking rich one... with a really big dick, so it's pretty freaking easy for me to get laid. But like I said... I'm a sex addict. I'm always fucking. I'm like a shark... a sex shark. Sharks spend their whole lives swimming. I spend my whole life fucking... I think I have it much better than them by the way.

All my women and friends come over and hang out at The Sex Farm. We film porn. We teach sex. We throw sex parties... all kinds of em. And of course... we fuck. All kinds of freaky, hedonistic fuck fun. It's like a hippie commune, but for sex freaks... and I'm the freaky leader. All hail James... and my huge cock of awesome.

We stop for a minute. Beth pulls over under a big tree. Nice and shady. I whip out my always ready to roll cock and Beth pulls up her skin tight blue top and pulls out those simply spectacular, all natural 38Fs. She wraps em around my cock and pumps away, fucking my throbbing dick with em, licking and biting my bulbous crown as it glides quickly across those luscious, glistening lips. Beth's huge tits are so soft and heavy and comfy. I groan repeatedly, smiling with so much love for my woman.

Beth sucks me off and titty fucks my cock. I enjoy every awesome second, my precum bathing Beth's quick licking tongue. She gulps it down, moaning her happy taste approval. She sucks me faster, pumping me with such intense, powerful lust. I pop in her mouth, my thick, creamy jizz pouring out all over her tongue, splattering the back of her throat, being quickly gulped down by my blonde beauty. I put my hand on the back of Beth's beautiful, wavy blonde haired head and pump hard into her intensely sucking mouth. She drinks down every slimy drop with pure animal desire and cum happy abandon.

"God, I love your cum, big daddy. I could eat it all day every day. Yum!" Beth sucks really hard on my softening head, pulling hard on it with her mouth, shaking her head wildly as she sucks and pulls. She pops her mouth off if it loudly and dramatically, loving my cock so fucking much. It loves her right freaking back.

I play with those heavy hooters of hers, squeezing and shaking them roughly, rubbing the puffy pink nips faster and faster as I manhandle my favorite pair of gigantic melons ever. Beth's tits occupy a lot of my fantasy time. I fuck so much that I don't need to fantasize about anything, but I still do... for the pure, horny fun of it.

We kiss passionately... and I continue my titty molesting of Beth's awesomely bodacious boobs. "Mmmmmmmmm. Play with my titties, big daddy. I love it!" I grant Beth her wish, roughly manhandling those titty mountains, slapping and squeezing them, pulling, twisting and shaking her fat nips so damn hard. We keep kissing, our tongues fucking.

Beth sits in my lap and slides my now hard cock up her smooth, lush, ultra creamy, blonde pussy riding me like a hall of fame champ. My hands never leaver her glorious tits, slapping, squeezing and massaging those amazingly soft but hefty hooters. We keep kissing as we fuck, making the golf cart almost tip over from the fierce cock riding Beth is bestowing upon me.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Beth squirts vigorously onto my thumping cock. We keep kissing as Beth massages my huge, hard as steel dick with her vibrating, soaked, mature snatch.

The golf cart rocks big time. I turn up the stereo... Hatebreed... metal and pussy, fun times. Hell yeah. I squeeze Beth's big ol booty as I suck ravenously on those huge hooters, motorboating the hell outta em, sucking as much of that luscious titty flesh into my huge titty obsessed mouth as I possibly can.

Beth plays with my blonde cornrows, hugging my head to her very ample chest. I grunt and cum, pumping that trembling twat totally full of my thick, sweet cum.

"Mmmmmmmmm..... Oh...... yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Beth leans her head back, loving the cum exposing in her pussy.

We smile and kiss, Beth's arms wrapped lovingly around my neck. She playfully grinds those awesome jugs on my pierced nipples, driving me wild with intense, lust driven sensations.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,141 Followers
12