The Playboy Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddddddddd! Feels so Goddddddddd, babyyyyyyyyyy!!!" I groan cheerfully, so loving every freaking awesome second.

.......

A little later...

"OK boy. Find a place to pee." Penny is taking Spence out for a walk. He's wearing his dalmatian dog costume. We're really big into cosplay around here. It's a big part of the parties and porn we film. All kinds of costumes. Spence has a dog costume, a bigfoot costume, a gimp, a teddy bear... he stays busy with all the party and porn fucking going on. We all stay busy with it to be honest. It's fuck o clock 24/7 in our lives.

Spence sniffs around, on all fours, living the gimmick. "Ruff ruff." Spence barks, wagging the tail on his costume, a happy doggy look on his face as he pants and sticks his tongue out.

"OK, boy... go ahead and pee." Penny instructs Spence. He obeys, lifting his right leg, peeing towards some bushes. His big weiner points at the shrubs and let's loose with the pee storm. Spence pants and pisses, really selling the doggy gimmick. His big floppy ears on his costume bend down and hang, flopping as he walks.

"Wow... you pee a lot, don't you, boy?" Penny plays the hot master really well too. She's got on hot pink short shorts and a white tank top... no bra. Her long blonde hair is in pigtails. She's also wearing a white and pink SLUT trucker hat. Kinda appropriate, huh? (Laughing)

Penny stands there, holding Spence's leash as he keeps peeing. She blows a big bubble with her gum and pops it, chewing the gum some more as she waits on Spence to finish.

"Hey Penny." Another if my hot wives, ESPN big titty hottie Sarah Spain greets Penny, stopping to watch... and laugh at... the spectacle by the bushes. The two super babes stand there, arms folded under their boobs and chit chat, watching Spence pissing... which he still is. He loaded up on Redbull and beer... both make him piss a lot.

Sarah is wearing the same outfit as Penny, just a blue Cubs hat and blue short shorts. Both are smoking hot. Both can fuck your brains out too. I know how to pick em for sure.

Spence surprises Penny, grabbing her leg and humping it, still pissing. They playfully tussle. "Bad doggy! Bad boy!" Sarah slaps Spence's ass through his doggy costume, chuckling and shaking her head in sexual amusement as she does.

Spence gets Penny down on her hands and knees. She laughs, not putting up much of a fight... she's just as horny as he is. Spence starts dry humping Penny through her shorts, staining them with him piss. Penny moans in delight, reaching under her to rub her throbbing clit through those hot shorts.

"I think he's in heat, Penny. It looks like you're gonna have to fuck him to calm him down. He needs the sexual release." Spence's nods excitedly, panting like crazy and loving that idea. Sarah can barely get the words out before breaking out laughing. She grabs Spence's doggy tail and pulls it.

Spence reaches behind him and grabs Sarah's huge tit, squeezing it hard as he eagerly yanks down Penny's shorts... with some help from her. Sarah slaps Spence's doggy paw, knocking it off her luscious, hefty tit. Spence grabs it again. Sarah just jets him grope her tit. Her nipple hardens from the rough titty squeezing.

Penny reaches under her and grabs Spence's piss dribbling cock, sliding it up her already wet pussy. Spence starts fucking, still dribbling piss inside Penny's super slick snatch... doggy style. Ruff ruff.

Spence is in hrony dog heaven, fucking Penny silly and playing with Sarah's big tit. He squeezes and shakes it roughly, grinning his goofy doggy ass off, panting wildly, his tongue sticking out. He starts barking, his cock loving Penny's wet honey hole, his hand loving Sarah's big luscious tit.

"FUCK!!! FUCK ME DOGGY! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!" Penny squirts. Her pussy tightens around Spence's long rod as she cums, making Spence grunt violently and cum himself. He howls and barks as he cums, making Sarah and Penny laugh hysterically. Penny fervidly rubs her trembling clit as she and Spence both finish cumming.

"Good boy." Penny tells Spence, smiling and taking a deep breath. He sweats and pants, still grinning his pasty white, wannabe dalmatian ass off.

"What in the world?" Kim asks, laughing as she walks up to the others.

"Just taking Spence for a walk. Isn't that right, boy?" Penny asks him in her playfully cheesy doggy owner voice.

"Ruff ruff." Spence barks in agreement, panting excitedly with his tongue out.

Kim and Sarah look at each other and laugh. Spence's hand is still squeezing Sarah's tit. "I think he likes your boobs, Sarah." Kim remarks, giggling at the whole scene. Sarah slaps Spence's horny hand off her huge, heaving tit, making Spence whine like a sad dog. Kim, Sarah and Penny all laugh and shake their very beautiful heads at Spence's intense, over the top dedication to his horny doggy character.

...

Beth sucks me again as I stand by the big tree and smoke. She's sucking down a huge load of piss as I blaze up this fat blunt. Oh my God... I love pissing in a gorgeous woman's mouth. I absolutely fucking love it.

I watch Beth lovingly look up at me, playing with her huge melons, as she fervently sucks my fat throbbing dick, happily drinking down every last drop of warm urine in me. Beth freaking loves my piss. She enthusiastically drinks it every single day, usually multiple times. I'm always fucking her in some way I just can't get enough of her huge titty, gorgeous self. Fuck! She turns me on so damn muchhhhhhhhh! I finish pissing in Beth's mouth, then immediately cum from her suckling and the sweet sensations of her drinking my piss. I dump a huge load of fat, thick, gooey cream into that expertly suckling, cum crazed mouth.

Beth bobs her beautiful blonde head on me faster and faster, ravenously licking and suckling me so fucking hard, merrily draining me of every single drop of sweet jizz in me.

I just stand there under the shady tree, calmly and confidently... pimp style... and smoke, going over my awesome life in my head as I Iook out over The Sex Farm... and very much enjoy Beth suckling me cum and piss clean. I grin big... and chill... loving my life so very much.

Next episode the lovely, lusty ladies of wrestling hang out at The Sex Farm... and we all visit my dad's (Dr Evil) evil headquarters in the very evil Beverly Hills. (Big smirk)... My horny as fuck family join in the perverted fun too. See ya next time. Peace. (Mic drop walk off, smoking some good shit)

By : DickThePimp


12