The Playeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She goes into the hallway. She finds the room with the bed in it. It's spacious. On one side is a couch. On the other side is a window. Outside is a spiky city skyline.

The bed is tidy, but the room is messy. The bed is an island in a sea of junk. There's stuff on dressers and stuff on the floor. Books, video game controllers, DVD boxes, men's underwear. She tries not to look too closely at any of it.

She's not sure if she's allowed to touch anything, but there's so much stuff everywhere that it's hard not to. She steps carefully onto the patches where she can actually see the floor. She makes her way to the window.

She looks out. Some buildings are closer than others. She can see dormant lamps in other people's living rooms. She thinks of dollhouses. The street is far below. The horizon is far beyond.

She sees movement in the window's reflection. It's Dave walking into the room.

She turns around. When it was just her, the room felt like a home. Now it feels like a trap.

"What are you doing all the way over there, love?" he says. "Get back here."

He kicks stuff out of the way. He clears a wide space around the foot of the bed. She walks to it. She stands in front of him.

He lifts his right hand to her left shoulder. He trails a finger all the way down her arm. She shivers.

"Don't you know you're too little to be going home with strange men?" he says. His voice is low.

Her voice goes back to being tremulous. "Are you...are you going to rape me, Daddy?"

He chuckles a rumbling laugh. He trails his finger back up her arm.

"I only rape bad girls. Are you a bad girl?"

She shakes her head.

"Are you a good girl who does as she's told?"

She nods.

"Take off your sweater."

She unbuttons her cardigan. It's difficult. Her fingers tremble. She peels the cardigan off of her shoulders. She holds it in her hands. He takes it from her. He walks away and sits on the couch. He leans back and spreads his arms wide. He looks her up and down. Lazily. Lustfully.

She stands there in her blouse and skirt.

"Keep going," he says.

She touches her hair nervously. She puts her thumbs in her waistband and slowly pushes her skirt down to her ankles. She steps out of it. Her blouse covers her hips, barely.

She looks at him. Her eyes ask him whether she really has to do this. His eyes tell her she does.

She pulls her blouse over her head. She drops it to the floor.

She stands there in her bra and panties.

"Keep going," he purrs.

She unclips her bra. She slips it off her chest. She holds one arm over her breasts and uses the other to push her panties down her legs. She steps out of them. She hugs her own shoulders to cover her breasts.

She's naked, restored to the first state of Adam and Eve before their first sin.

She stands there in her blush.

He gets up. He walks over to her. For every inch he comes closer, the air gets another degree hotter. He grips her wrists with his hands and pulls her arms away from her chest. She has to give in. He's too strong.

He looks down at her bare body. He's the first man to see her like this.

"Mmm," he hums.

She freezes. She doesn't know what that means.

He slowly loosens his grip. When she doesn't try to move her arms back to her chest, he lets go of them. He puts his hands on her waist. He runs the tips of his fingers up and down her back. His left hand moves around to her stomach. He runs his hand up and down her front, between her breasts. His right hand smooths over her bottom and slips under her. His fingers reach her sex. She gasps and holds onto his arms.

"Did you do what I told you to do this week?"

She nods.

"Did you make yourself come?"

She shakes her head.

He puts his mouth to her ear. "You're such a good girl," he croons.

Thank goodness. She passed the test. She completed her punishment. She starts to relax.

"I'm going to rape you now."

She gasps. She tries to back away from him, but he holds her tight.

"What? But you said—"

"That I only rape good girls," he grins.

She pushes at his chest. "Daddy, I don't understand..."

"I want to use your delicious little body. Is that so hard to understand?"

She doesn't know how to answer.

He licks her ear and murmurs into it. "This will only hurt a lot."

"No! Daddy, please—"

Suddenly, he picks her up. He throws her onto the bed. She sits up and scrambles to the head of the bed, getting far away from him even though she knows it won't help.

He quickly opens his pants. He takes out his cock. This time, she sees it. She can't miss it. It looks even bigger than in his videos. She feels a rush of fear.

He reaches over, grabs her ankles, yanks her towards him. She falls back on the bed.

The next moment, he's above her. She whimpers. She turns her head to the side. Her limbs lock up. She can't move. Her sex is pulsing. Her body is trembling.

She feels it on her thigh: his cock. She gasps.

"Madeline," he says into her ear. His voice is soft. He says her name like he's asking her a question. It makes her feel in her heart that she's all right.

"Do you need to use your safeword, baby girl?"

Safeword. She knows what that is. But she doesn't think she needs it right now. She can't really think at all. She's too busy being aroused.

She shakes her head.

He grips her hair and pulls her head back. He growls into her ear. The growl makes her core clench. "So you like this?" he snarls. "You're such a naughty girl. You want Daddy to rape your virgin cunt?"

"No! Please...please don't rape me, Daddy..."

"Beg for it."

He pinches her nipple. She cries out.

"Beg for it, slut."

"Please!"

"Please what?"

She trembles and doesn't answer.

"Madeline..." he says in a warning tone.

She takes shaky breaths. She whispers, "Please rape me."

"Mmm," he hums.

He pinches her other nipple.

"Ahh!"

"Beg harder," he demands.

"Please rape me, Daddy," she tries to say. Her voice is weak. "Please rape my virgin cunt with your big cock..."

She feels that big cock against her sex. She whimpers.

"All you had to do was ask," he breathes.

He pushes. Hard. His cock forces her sex open.

"Ahh!" she screams. She bites her own arm. "Daddy, it hurts!" she whimpers. Tears fill her eyes. She didn't know it would feel like this.

She pushes weakly at his chest.

"I know, baby girl, I know," he croons in a babying voice. He grips her arms and pins them to the bed. "You're being such a good girl. Giving yourself to Daddy."

"No...please take it out," she whispers.

"Like this?" He starts to pull his cock out.

She nods. "Thank you, Daddy."

"Do you want me to take it out more?"

"Yes, please..."

He pushes back in.

"No!"

"But look, if I put it back in, I can take it out more."

He starts thrusting.

She cries out. The thrusting makes her lose her mind. It hurts so much. It feels so good.

Her arms are pinned, but her hands flail. He thrusts slowly. She's feeling feelings she's never felt before. He's touching parts of her that have never been touched before.

He kisses her. He starts to push his tongue past her lips. She whimpers. Even now, that feels nearly as forbidden to her as his thrusting. She turns her face away. He lets go of one arm and grips her hair. He forces her face back to his. He penetrates her mouth with his tongue. She moans.

"Mmm...I love making you moan," he groans into her mouth.

He thrusts harder. She moans more. Her free hand scrabbles at his shirt and clings to it. His thrusting revives the tension she's been building all week. Her moans get higher. Bolder. He holds her on the brink of orgasm.

"Daddy!" Her voice is urgent.

"Do you want to come?"

"Yes, please, Daddy!"

"Come for me, Madeline. Come on Daddy's cock," he groans. He bites her lower lip.

She comes. She's consumed by pleasure. Consummated by it. She arches up against him, but he pins her down. He keeps thrusting through her orgasm. It's the biggest and longest orgasm of her life. The deepest and heaviest orgasm. She feels like she wasn't living until now.

She thinks it's over now. But no, his cock doesn't stop pumping her sex. She's delighted.

"No more, Daddy, please..."

"Oh, but you need more," he croons. "Daddy's not done with you. Daddy's going to rape you 'til you're sore."

He thrusts deep into her. She moans. She thought she was sensitive before. She's even more sensitive after coming.

He sits up. He's still inside her. He pulls off his shirt and tosses it away. She puts her hands on his stomach. He leans back down, and her hands slide to his shoulders. He holds her tight with a fist in her hair and a grip on her hip. But her body still jolts as he thrusts.

He puts his mouth on her neck. Kisses it. Licks it. Sucks it. Nibbles it. Then he does the same to one of her nipples. Then the other. The whole time, he thrusts. The whole time, she moans.

He returns his lips to her ear. "Oh, Madeline," he breathes.

His cock is pleasuring her sex. But his voice pleasures her heart.

"Daddy..." she breathes.

"Come, Madeline," he murmurs.

She gasps. Another orgasm crashes through her.

"Again, Madeline. Again."

More orgasms strike her. Each one is like all her past orgasms combined. They blend together. They rise up. They assault her, and she doesn't want them to end. They suffocate her, and she doesn't want to breathe again.

He looks at her face. It's stricken with bliss. Her pleasure triggers his. He bites her neck as he comes inside her. The bite just makes her come harder. His thrusts become slower and more erratic as he buries his orgasm deep into her sex. He moans. Another moan. A sigh.

He keeps his cock inside her. He thrusts a few more deep thrusts. He kisses her slack lips.

"You belong to me now," he murmurs against her lips. "Understand, my little Madeline?"

She nods sleepily.

"Say it, little girl."

"I belong to you, Daddy. I'm yours."

He pulls out of her. Her sex still tingles. He lies next to her and hugs her to his chest. He strokes her hair.

"I want to see you tomorrow after church, okay, love?"

She's surprised. He's never asked to see her twice in one weekend. She wonders if she'd be able to tolerate being taken like this two days in a row. But she nods.

"Good girl."

She's his good girl now.

• ⚙ ☸ ❂ ☸ ⚙ •

She lies awake in her bed. He didn't give her any assignments this time, but she touches herself to check how bad it is down there. She has to touch lightly. Her whole sex is very sore. The outside (every part she can touch). The inside (every part she won't dare touch). She now has a better idea of where he penetrated her, but she still doesn't feel an obvious opening there. The only evidence she has is the memory, written in her mind and in the pain of her sex under her finger.

She'd bled a little. Guilt returns to her. She could have saved that for marriage. But as she replays the day, she asks herself if she would have wanted anything to be different.

The answer?

No.

• ⚙ ☸ ❂ ☸ ⚙ •

She dips her fingers into the holy water at church and touches the sign of the cross on herself. Her sex is even more sore today. At the pew, she genuflects. She draws in a sharp breath. Her sex twinges when she kneels.

The whole mass, she doesn't hear a word the priest says. She looks up at the light slicing through the stained glass windows. God's light. She hopes her soul, however stained, is still worthy of it.

• ⚙ ☸ ❂ ☸ ⚙ •

"You're finally here, my little Madeline," Dave says. He gives her a welcome kiss. It feels uncannily familiar. Like they're a couple who's been married for years. She smiles.

He picks up a beach ball from the kitchen table. He tosses it to her. She catches it in both hands.

"Let's play a game," he says. "How's your balance, love?"

"Um..."

He walks over to her and takes the beach ball from her.

"Hold out your arms," he says.

She does. He pulls her arms straight out in front of her. He turns her palms face-up and presses her forearms together. He balances the ball up on her wrists.

It's easy enough to balance. She looks at him questioningly.

"I call this game 'Ballance'. Get it?" he grins.

She laughs.

He stands behind her. He slips his hands under her shirt. He touches her waist, her stomach.

She gasps. She drops her arms and pushes his hands away. The ball falls to the floor.

"Uh uh," he scolds. He wraps his arms around her. He holds her flush against his body. She melts into his arms. It feels so good to be held by him.

"Why are you being such a bad girl?" he says.

"I'm sorry," she says.

"You call this being sorry? Sinking into my arms and smiling at me like a drunk?"

She's smiling exactly like that. It's so adorable to him. It makes ruining her even more fun.

"Do you know what happens to bad girls?" he asks.

She shakes her head.

He puts his lips to her ear. He murmurs, "They get punished."

Suddenly, he drags her to the kitchen table. She whimpers. He bends her over it. He flips up her skirt.

"But, Daddy—"

"No buts. Except this one."

He spanks her bottom. A sharp slap slashes the air. The sound is worse than the pain. But the pain is still pretty bad.

"I'm sorry, Daddy!" she cries out.

He rips down her panties.

"No!" she whimpers.

He positions himself behind her. He presses his hips against hers. She feels his hardness through his pants. She whimpers in shock. Her sex is so sore.

He leans down over her body. "You're sorry?" he croons into her ear.

"Yes!" she breathes.

He grips the hair at the back of her head and pulls her up by her hair. She stands on unsteady feet. Her panties fall to her ankles. He pulls her backwards away from the table, and she trips over her panty-shackles. She falls back against him. He catches her.

"Not very good balance at all, huh?" he grins.

He kneels down and tugs her panties off of her ankles. She feels too exposed, but she's grateful that she won't have to keep her balance with her panties about to trip her.

He puts the panties in his pocket.

"Round 2," he says. "Put 'em up."

She puts her forearms up. Now that she knows the rules, she'll be more careful about following them.

He puts the ball on her forearms.

"You'd better try hard, because I'm going to use any excuse I can to spank that sexy ass of yours again."

She holds as still as she can.

He stands behind her. He puts his hands under her shirt again. He touches her sides, her stomach. She gasps.

His hands move up to her back. He unclips her bra. He moves his hands around to her stomach. His hands move up, under the loose bra. He skims his fingers along the undersides of her breasts and along their outer curves.

She doesn't drop the ball. Not even when he brushes his fingers over her stiffening nipples. She gasps.

He tickles the very tips of her nipples with all of his fingers, then focuses on them with just his pinkies. She whimpers. She tries not to squirm, but she can't help it. The ball wobbles. She tries to steady herself, but it falls.

"I'm sorry!" she says immediately.

He makes a tsk, tsk noise. Once again, he shoves her forward to the table. He bends her over it.

He flips up her skirt. She tenses. A tight whimper leaves her lips.

Slap—

The sound smacks the air and her skin. She yelps.

Slap—

Slap—

He spanks both sides of her bottom.

"Daddy!" she cries out. "Please stop, Daddy! I'll be good!"

"I know you will," he says. "By the time I'm done with you, you'll do anything Daddy says."

He rubs her bottom. He rubs the pain away.

He steps up to her. He grinds his hardness against her hips. She whimpers. She squirms to get away, but all she does is grind back against his cock. He growls and thrusts against her.

She gasps and freezes.

He leans down to her ear. "What are you doing, little girl? Are you asking Daddy to fuck you right here on the kitchen table?"

She shakes her head.

"Could have fooled me, the way you're grinding on my cock. I think your little cunt needs to be reminded of what it's missing, don't you think?"

"No, please, Daddy, I'm too sore," she breathes.

"Aww," he croons in a babying voice, "baby girl is sore?"

She nods.

"Was Daddy too rough with his little girl yesterday?"

"Uh huh," she nods.

He pulls away from her for a second. Then she feels his bare cock on her sex.

"No!" she yelps. "Please, Daddy!"

She squirms. Again, she grinds.

"Look at what you're making me do," he breathes.

He slides his cock up and down the outside of her sex. She whimpers at how sore it feels. How good it feels.

"All I wanted to do was play a game. But you just couldn't wait to take Daddy's cock again, could you?"

"No, Daddy, please!"

She tries to stand up, but she can't. His chest is on her back. He keeps her down with the weight of his body. He rubs his cock on her clit. She starts to moan.

He groans into her ear. He thrusts against the outside of her sex. She whimpers at the friction. The pressure. The tension. It hurts, and it's going to make her come.

Then he tears himself away from her. She lies there, stunned.

"Stand up," he says. He's breathless.

She obeys.

"Put your arms up."

She does. She puts her forearms into position. He scoops the ball off the floor and puts it on her arms. She's shaking.

He stands behind her. He tugs her skirt down around her ankles and pulls at it until she steps out of it. The ball starts to wobble, but she catches it by holding it between her forearms.

He voices an exaggerated gasp. "Madeline, are you cheating?"

"I'm sorry," she says. She puts the ball back.

He pushes her to the table again. The ball goes flying. She whimpers.

Slap—

Slap—

Slap—

Slap—

"Daddy, please stop!" she cries out. "I won't cheat again!"

"You'd better not," he growls. "No cheating of any kind."

The spanking stops. The stinging doesn't.

He leaves her. He walks away towards his room. Hesitantly, she stands up from the table.

He comes back. He's holding a length of rope. The sight of it thrills her.

He tosses the rope onto the table. He pulls her shirt off. Her hair gets all messy. He rips her bra off of her arms. He throws her clothes to the side.

She's naked. She hugs her arms to her chest.

"Uh uh," he says.

He grabs her arms. He binds her forearms together, from her wrists to her elbows. The rope is now the only thing she's wearing.

He pulls her arms up into position. He puts the ball on it.

"Last chance," he warns.

She doesn't even know how she can win this game. She'll just hold on for as long as she can.

He stands behind her. His hands alight on her waist. They roam all over her body. Down the front of her thighs. Around to her bottom. Up her back. Back down. Around to her stomach. Up to her breasts. Upon her nipples. She has to try so hard not to squirm. And trying hard isn't working.

"Daddy, I don't want to play this game anymore," she says.

"You don't?" he croons.

She shakes her head.

"Then let's hurry it along."

He goes to his room again. When he comes back, he's holding a feather.

Oh no, she thinks.

He smirks at the look on her face.

He takes his phone out of his pocket. "I'm going to set the timer for five minutes. If you can last five minutes, I won't fuck you today. If you can't, I'll fuck you hard."

She suppresses a shiver.

He puts the phone on the table where they can both see it. He stands behind her. He whispers in her ear, "But you wouldn't mind that so much, would you?"

He trails the feather along the outside of her right thigh. She gasps.

"Do you want Daddy to rape you again?"

"No, Daddy..."

He steps back. He holds her hair out of the way and trails the feather up and down her spine. She shivers, but she manages to keep the ball steady. He trails the feather down over the right side of her bottom. Down the backs of her legs, her knees, her calves. Back up her left leg. There are areas on each side of her bottom that are so sensitive that she squeals when the feather touches them. He swirls the feather on those areas. It tickles so much. Still, she doesn't drop the ball.

123456...9