The Pleasure Boy 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Denker42
Denker42
78 Followers

"Now, Lisa tell me more about your boyfriend and your plans with him. As I said, I'd like to be friends with both you and help you, though I don't want to be a houseboy now."

Actually, I knew at once that I would go for the job at my father's firm and felt pretty sure that I would get it. The VP of Human Resources would take a suggestion from her boss as an order unless there were compelling reasons to the contrary. In this case, there wouldn't be. I really was more qualified for this position than most other applicants would be. I did not want to appear too eager, but now had nothing much left to think about.

My father said nothing further about his business plans, and our conversation returned to family and personal matters. An hour later I left and drove home, feeling happier than I had been for months - knowing that my family really cared about me, and that at last, once again, there was a future I wanted.

Denker42
Denker42
78 Followers
12