No Ordinary Game Ch. 01

Story Info
Amanda had always been a good girl.
8.5k words
4.4
90.2k
118

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NO ORDINARY GAME, CH. 01

Amanda had always been a good girl.

A work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years. This is a cuckold story about a husband who wants to share his wife with another man.

***

CHAPTER ONE

The sun had set and the western Colorado sky was a deep indigo. Already, the brightest stars were visible and soon the whole expanse of sky would be black and thousands of stars would sparkle overhead as in the most ancient of days. Sy looked up to the heavens and wondered about time so immense and distances so vast the human mind could scarce comprehend it. The logical human mind was not meant to understand such things, Sy thought. The infinite was best approached with the heart, not the head.

It's like love, he thought. He understood his love for Amanda at a deep, visceral level. He could not explain it. Words seemed trite and insufficient. He had no aptitude for poetry but loved his wife with a poet's heart.

Sy thought Amanda the epitome of the feminine, of the good, and of the beautiful. Sy's friends kidded he was pussy-whipped but Sy never took offense. He was totally devoted to his wife.

Amanda was one of those women who garner lingering looks wherever they go. Men cast surreptitious glances and women turned their heads when she entered a room. Amanda noticed but never let her beauty go to her head. She was friend to many and gracious to all. Sy's heart melted every time she smiled. In his mind, his wife set the standard for feminine pulchritude.

Sy smiled to himself. He knew his vocabulary was large but that didn't make him a poet. Pulchritude. That wasn't the right word. No, his wife was more than beautiful. She was a complete woman. Medium height, athletic build, long raven hair that extended down her back, and a full figure. Everyday he marveled over his good fortune that Amanda was his wife.

He thought of his Boy Scout motto from long ago. Trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent. Mandy was all of those things, he thought. Didn't they let girls be Boy Scouts, now, he wondered? Mandy would have been a good scout, he thought, always prepared.

Sy remembered how Mandy had been ready for any contingency. When they were dating, Mandy had condoms in her purse for the times Sy forgot. She carried hand wipes, Band-Aids, and safety pins. She could recall the whole grocery list from memory if they made an unexpected stop at the grocery store.

She was a very smart woman, he thought. She was probably smarter than him, and that probably explained her rapid rise in the corporate world and her handsome income, which now eclipsed his own. Sy was proud of her but uneasy about their disparate incomes. Mandy could be his rival as well as his lover, he thought; the perfect wife who might take over a whole family, including him.

Sy looked at the sky again, now dotted with tiny stars and the broad, diffuse sweep of the Milky Way. Mandy was like the night sky, he thought, expansive and hard to fathom. When he looked into her eyes, he looked into the depths of the infinite.

Back inside his house, Sy paced the floor, back and forth. Again he peered out his living room blinds but outside, the street was still empty. He checked his watch. She should have come home by now. Where was she?

Two miles away in a grocery store parking lot, Amanda also checked the time and started her SUV. It was time to finish the drive home. She placed a strong breath mint on her tongue, mussed up her hair, and put the car in drive. She was tired. She had just spent twenty minutes killing time but she had done it for her husband. It was part of her tease and part of a game they were playing. It was the game.

Amanda's responsibilities at work meant it wasn't unusual for her to get home late. She had always called or texted if she was going to be late. But 45 minutes late? Without calling or texting? Sy was checking his watch again when he heard the garage door going up.

She's home!

Sy went to the utility room and opened the door to the garage. He anxiously watched Amanda emerge from her car and she smiled at him. Right away he noticed her disheveled hair. She stopped in the doorway for a kiss.

"How was your day?" Sy asked, holding her close, taking in her warmth and floral scent.

"Okay," she answered, pulling back to kiss Sy on the lips. It was a perfunctory kiss, meant to get past him and into the house. What she most wanted was to put her feet up and have a glass of wine. It had been a long week, made more stressful by the game.

"How did everything go? You know..." Sy asked with excitement. Amanda kissed Sy again, this time on the tip of his nose as she pulled away to walk toward their bedroom. She could tell he had noticed her minty breath and mussed up hair.

"I'll tell you all about it after I take out my contacts and get out of these heels. Pour me glass of wine and meet me in the living room, okay?" she said over her shoulder, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor on her way to the bedroom.

Sy watched her walk away. Her trim figure and luscious bottom were well displayed in her black pencil skirt. Her raven hair billowed down her back in contrast with her tailored white silk blouse. Under the blouse, a thin white lace bra gave her breasts ample freedom to move and suggested the possibility of detecting a nipple if the fabric was pulled tight or the light just right. Amanda's breasts were beautiful, full teardrops, not overly large but proportioned perfectly for her medium frame. When her breasts were bare, her nipples were prominent nubs that pointed up and outwards.

She walked up the stairs and her long hair swung in counterpoint to the sway of her hips. Sy marveled again at his good fortune. She was such a sweet and gorgeous woman! Their love for each other had not diminished after eight years of marriage, nor had their carnal desires for each other.

Their careers were firmly established and they had been talking about starting a family. Sometimes they 'played the odds', as Sy liked to call it. Mandy could not take birth control pills so they relied on an old-fashioned diaphragm and spermicidal gel, a less than totally effective method. Sometimes, for added excitement, Amanda would 'forget' to use the gel or even 'forget' to use the diaphragm at all.

Neither liked condoms. An important part of their lovemaking, especially for Amanda, was savoring the exquisite sensations of her slick vaginal walls stretched by his rigid, bare penis. By squeezing and relaxing her pelvic muscles, Amanda could milk her husband's penis and in spite of his best efforts to hold back, cause him to ejaculate at her will. She loved to exercise that power! She loved to feel him tense up, hear his sudden gasps and shouts, and feel his hot seed spurt inside her and spread warmth throughout her pelvis.

Sy often pined like lonesome puppy for Amanda when she was at work, or any time she was away from him. He wanted to follow her up the stairs but he held himself in check. In truth, he was always desperate for her. Sy knew he was clingy and he tried to give Mandy her space but the game, as they called it, had been driving him wild. Tonight she had promised she would tell him everything that had happened during the last four weeks since the game had begun.

When the game was new, Sy had pestered Amanda everyday after work for details until finally, exasperated, she had told him to hold all his questions until the game was further along. If Mandy had a fault, it was her delight in teasing her husband and making him wait. It had been a long wait for Sy but tonight was the night she finally told him everything about the past month.

The game itself was simple. It had started with Amanda dressing better for work. She had spent money on new clothes and shoes. She had upgraded her hairstyle, make-up, and nails. She had received professional instruction at a downtown modeling school regarding style, make-up, poise, walking, and the subtle ways a woman could pose to draw attention to herself without being blatant. Sy had told her these were skills any business woman must have if she wanted to rise in the professional ranks. But Sy had also wanted to build her flirting game.

Glenn Talbot was a division vice-president and he reported directly to Mr. Simmonds, the president and CEO. Glenn occupied a tenth floor corner office with an expansive view of the city and distant mountains. He was tall, over six feet, lithe, and had short, wavy blond hair with a touch of gray. His easy-going manner projected friendly authority without being overbearing. In social situations, he assumed an easy leadership role and put those around him at ease.

Amanda found him ineffably sexy. His mature angular face, soft hazel eyes, and his crinkly smile lines never failed to bring a smile to her face. She didn't hide it well and her boss was well aware of her regard for him. Ever since he had hired her six years ago, Glenn had rather successfully suppressed his reciprocal feelings for Amanda.

Glenn was married and had a daughter only a year younger than Amanda. He thought of Amanda as a daughter because it was safe and maintained professional decorum in their relationship. He strove to keep his feelings in check but in truth, Glenn's and Amanda's mutual admiration was keenly felt by both.

Amanda's abilities had been recognized early and she had quickly risen in the company. She headed her own department from her office located on the same floor. Amanda was loyal and she had looked out for her boss's best interests. On occasion she had accompanied Glenn to meetings, both in and out of town.

Sy knew his wife held her older boss in high regard, just as he knew Glenn adored his wife. Strangely, that knowledge didn't upset him. Occasionally Sy wondered about himself. Aren't husbands supposed to be jealous of their wives, at least a little? But his wife's special relationship with her boss didn't anger Sy at all. If anything, and for reasons he didn't understand, he encouraged it. Hence, the game. It was Sy's idea that Amanda try to excite her boss's romantic interest. Although reluctant, Amanda went along to please her husband.

Amanda couldn't understand why her husband wanted her to flirt. Couldn't that lead to inappropriate behavior? Is that what Sy wanted? No, Sy explained, he trusted his wife to keep her behavior within bounds and he judged Glenn would do the same. Sy just wanted to hear about it and be an observer.

That didn't make sense to Amanda, so for the past two months, unknown to Sy, she had been seeing a psychologist. Sy denied it, but Amanda wondered if he was trying to establish a quid pro quo in order to have an affair with another woman. The psychologist said no, that's not what men like Sy wanted. Amanda worried. Was she woman enough for her husband? The psychologist assured her she was. That was not her husband's motivation.

Amanda came downstairs barefoot wearing her usual lounging-around-after-work-clothes, sweatpants and a loose fitting sweatshirt. She had removed her makeup which gave her a girl-next-door freshness, and her brown eyes were shining with mischief. She wore that intriguing smile that meant she had a secret she may or may not be willing to share. Sy knew he was going to have to work for it.

Amanda sat on one end of their leather couch and Sy handed her a glass of red wine. She motioned for him to have a seat next to her and when he sat down, she swung her feet onto his lap.

She took a sip of wine and said, "Rub my feet while I tell you about my day."

Sy massaged her feet and looked hopefully at his wife. He knew better than to ask questions. She knew he wanted details but he let her tell it in her own words, in her own time.

Amanda took another sip, sighed, and smiled her naughty smile. She enjoyed playing with her husband, giving him a trickle of information and making him squirm with anticipation. He was so adorable and she loved him so much! He was every inch a man but she could always bring out the little boy in him.

"Well," she began, "I'm going to have to dial it back a bit. You could say it was a success. Glenn noticed. So did Brenda and I'm sure the other girls did, too. You know how they talk."

Brenda was the oldest of the office staff and while friendly, Amanda had always thought Brenda was jealous of her.

"Dial it back? Why? What happened?" Sy asked, setting her foot in his lap and taking up her other foot and continuing the massage.

Amanda went on. "Today at lunch I was in the break room waiting for the microwave and Brenda came up to me. She said, 'You've been looking pretty hot lately. Nice outfit'."

Amanda took another sip of wine. Already the glass was half empty and the wine was making her feel relaxed and expansive.

"And this is bad because...?" Sy asked.

"It's girl code. She was telling me I looked like I was on the prowl and she didn't approve. And Glenn said something, too, just as we were about to leave."

"Oh?" His anxiety went up and he wanted to hear more.

"I stepped into his office just to check with him before I left, you know? He gave me this huge smile and came around the desk so fast I thought he was going to grab me. I actually took a step back but he whizzed right by me, checked the outer office, and closed the door."

She took one more sip and her wine glass was empty. She held it up for Sy and he took it into the kitchen for a refill.

"And...?" Sy asked from the kitchen. Amanda remained silent and Sy knew he had to play by her rules. He brought her the second glass of wine and sat down to resume massaging her feet.

"Mmmm. This is such good wine. I'm starting to relax, now," she said.

"Go on," Sy said expectantly. "I'm dying to know."

Amanda smiled and her eyes twinkled. She cocked her head at Sy and said, "I know, Babe. Patience."

She continued. "Well, he was standing by the door and I was maybe ten feet away. He looked me up and down. He just blatantly stared at me. He said, 'Damn you look hot, Mandy!' "

Amanda stopped to look at her husband. How was he taking it? As far as Amanda could see, he was eager to hear more.

"I mean, that's what you wanted, right? He was obviously looking at me in a sexual way. It made me feel kind of weird, like I was naked or something. Then he started walking toward me."

Sy was spellbound. This was indeed what he had wanted to happen, and now it had.

"So he came over and stood right in front of me, real close. For some reason he looked taller than usual. I mean, my head barely comes up to his chin, anyway. I was looking up at him and he was looking down at me and I felt a little afraid. Sure, it was just Glenn, but I'd never seen him like this, so intense. Plus, every one else had already gone home and we were all alone in his office with the door closed. He put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me in close, nuzzling the top of my head. He put his arms around me and said something like, 'Sweet Mandy, you are so precious and I value you so much. I love you like a daughter. I couldn't do my job without you', stuff like that.

"I felt funny, like I wanted to cry and for Glenn to hold me. I put my arms around him, too, and hugged him back. He felt warm, even hot. It felt naughty to press my breasts into his chest. I told him I loved working for him and was so grateful he had given me a job. Then he said we had to watch out for Brenda and the other girls, that they were watching us, and that I should tone it down a little. I mean, the stuff I've been wearing. Anyway, he said it had been driving him crazy, watching me."

Amanda looked intently at Sy. She felt embarrassed, like she had told him a deep secret. She felt flushed and she knew it wasn't just the wine. Telling that story had hardened her nipples and made her feel warm and tingly.

She took another sip of wine and looked far off into space. Sy waited until he couldn't stand it any longer.

"What happened next?"

Amanda smiled and looked back at her husband. "Nothing. I said goodbye, walked out his door, got my purse and coat, and came home."

"Nothing? That's it? No kissing or touching?"

"No kissing, no touching. Well, he did kiss me on the top of my head but that hardly counts as kissing. I didn't kiss him back."

"So, nothing else? You came straight home, right?"

"Right," she said.

Strictly speaking, adding a 20 minute delay to heighten the drama didn't count against coming straight home, did it? she thought.

"So why were you 45 minutes late?" He wondered about her mussed hair but wasn't yet prepared to ask her.

Amanda gave Sy a hard look and he shrank back, instantly regretting his question. Secretly, and for reasons he didn't understand himself, he had rather hoped something more had happened.

Anger briefly flashed in her eyes and Amanda said, "Look. This is YOUR deal. I'm doing this for you. I don't understand it but nonetheless I'm doing it for you, so you've got to trust me. I'm trying to give you what you want but you've got to let me do it my way, on my timetable."

Sy just nodded 'yes'. She took another sip of wine and continued.

"Consider this. One, Glenn is married and so am I. Two, there's an office full of people watching us. Three, I'm 30 and he's 56, nearly Dad's age. I want him to take me seriously at work and not treat me like I'm some immature bit of fluff." She paused and allowed her voice to soften.

"So Babe, be patient and let me try to give you what you want. I'm willing to do that, you know, give you what you want. Isn't that good enough?"

Sy nodded 'yes' and stared at his wife. He knew he was on thin ice, pushing Mandy to flirt with her boss and maybe pushing her to do more than that. Moments passed and then he spoke again.

"Please, I'm sorry Mandy, I didn't mean to accuse you of doing anything or holding out on me. I don't understand this myself, why I feel this way, why I'm pushing you to flirt with Glenn." He stopped and looked down at her feet in his lap. Her feet were so lovely and he caressed them. This was so hard for him to say.

"Mandy, for some reason I imagine you and Glenn together, kissing, touching, and...doing even more than that." He let out a long sigh. "I can't help it, it just comes into my mind and it's so exciting for me." He looked up at her to gauge her reaction. She was studying him intently.

He smiled at her. "Thank-you for doing all that stuff, teasing me and flirting with Glenn. I love it and I love you telling me about it. I like it when you tease me and keep me guessing. I trust your judgment but please, don't keep any secrets from me. Okay? Tell me everything."

Amanda sighed, thinking back to what Dr. Mueller had said. Learn to play his game. Keep the fantasy going for him.

She softened her face and gave him a kiss.

"Look at the bright side, Sy. He told me I was hot. He hugged me and I hugged him back. He put his arms around me. Me, your wife! And he kissed my hair. That's not bad for a first time."

What had Dr. Mueller said during Amanda's last appointment? The fantasy can be just as strong as reality. Give him a little and you can get back a lot.

"I love you, Sy. I don't understand you but I do love you. Let's just have fun with this but let me do it my way, okay? Just be patient because I'm new to this, just like you. And I promise, I'll tell you everything."

"Okay. This game makes me anxious, you know? Kinda jumpy, but I love the feeling," Sy replied.

"Aren't you jealous of Glenn?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm jealous, insanely jealous, but I kinda like that feeling. It's like freezing cold and burning hot at the same time. I don't understand why I like it so much."