The Pleasure Boy 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly obeyed. "Do you trust me?" she asked.

"Are you still testing me?" I answered. "Then I know I must."

"Very well, then," she continued. "I am going to cage you again, and send you home to suffer. As you perceived, it's the last part of the test. I know you want relief now, but I am going to make you wait. As I told you, I have one more interview to do. It begins tomorrow evening, and will continue overnight, just as yours did. That candidate has experience in human resource management, but unless he's a better submissive than you are, which is not likely as he has not had your traning, the job will be yours. If you still want it, of course."

"No matter what happens with him, it will take another few days to formally make the decision. At that point, whether I hire you or not, I will call you in and remove the cage, so it will be almost a week before you get to relieve yourself. For now, I'll just get rid of that woody with an ice pack and put the cage on." And that's how it went. With some difficulty for her and pain for me, Judith got the cock cage on me and locked it. Then she told me to get dressed and go home.

As you can imagine, the time passed slowly. Four days later, in the afternoon, Judith phoned to ask if could come to her house that evening. Of course, I agreed to do so. When I arrived, she had me strip and handed me a small key. "You can free your equipment now," she said, "and finish what you were doing."

Without asking questions, I undressed quickly, unlocked the cage and took it off - first, the cage itself and then the ring, passing under my balls and fitting snugly against my body, which held the cage in place. Then I dropped to the floor in front of Judith, kissed her foot and commenced to wank myself in earnest, making short work of it. In about two minutes I ejaculated, shooting ropes of semen onto the bath towel that Judith had spread on the floor.

"Thank you, Ma'am," I said.

"Don't you want to know if I'm offering you the job?"she asked me.

"Of course, Ma'am, but it is not my place to ask. I must be patient and wait for you to tell me in your own good time. Or so I have been trained."

"Well then, if you want it, the position is yours. You can call me 'Mistress' now, if you accept."

"It will be a pleasure and privilege to serve you, Mistress. I thank for entrusting this position to me, and will do my best to be worthy of it."

The irony was not lost on me that in entering the service of Judith Arruda, I had accepted a place in my father's business after all. I resolved to make no mention of the job when I next had dinner with my parents, but they already knew because my new Mistress had emailed her boss on her choice and on Myrna Stiles' involvement as mentor. Dad congratulated me, and told me he was proud of me, adding that he had seen the shortlist of appli­cants considered, and fully agreed with the choice that she had made, "quite apart from my being your father." He repeated that he had not influenced her choice in any way.

Mom also congratulated me, saying "Serve her well and proudly. You've just been given about the best job that a young man of your training could get."

Later, in private, she told me, "Not to worry, but as you're still only a journeyman, not a master, you're stretching Guild rules a little by entering this contract on your own. Technically, Judith Arruda should be contracting with a master for your services. Myrna Stiles, who interviewed you, knows this perfectly well, so Judith Arruda probably knows it also. But since Myrna will be drafting and registering your contract, and will mentor you as a couple, she can always say that you are serving under her supervision, so I doubt that anyone can make trouble for you. Just be aware that the issue is there, and that as an up-and-coming lifemate, you need to keep Myrna on your side."

12