Vivian Ch. 01

Story Info
Vivian emerges from her shell.
4.1k words
4.42
13.8k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met on a weekday afternoon after work. We shared profiles and some online chatter prior to our meet. My name is Kevin and I am a middle aged Caucasian male with a one teenager living on the west coast in a suburban community home.

It was late afternoon and I approached the coffee shop where my date agreed to get together for the first time. The dating site we used required photos, and my date included a facial profile shot, so it was easy to spot her, an Asian American woman sitting in a chair, sipping a coffee on an outdoor patio outside the shop.

She seemed rather anxious as I introduced myself and confirmed she was in fact the Vivian whom I had met online.

I was somewhat familiar with cold shot meetings like this from prior experience on the dating site, and led our conversation after I sat down. I was relaxed as one can be for a first meeting.

Vivian looked better in the flesh than on her profile photos online, with light brown eyes, lovely shoulder length brown hair except at the roots, where it shaded toward black. We exchanged the usual pleasantries and also shared some personal information. Her career as a high school math teacher and mine in the legal field for a large non-profit. As she described her teaching career, it was clear she was bright and well spoken, but so far very reserved.

While I willingly shared my professional work life details, Vivian was more circumspect. She studiously viewed me while we talked, almost with an air of skepticism. It seemed she had either not done this online dating thing before or was not naturally a trusting person. Maybe both.

No matter, Vivian had lovely unblemished skin with nary a wrinkle and looked 10 years younger than the middle age she listed on her online profile. She was quite attractive in her own way. While I had some age on my face, I am blue eyed, tall and lean, in large part due to my frequent workouts at the pool.

I was undeterred by Vivian's less than friendly demeanor, hoping that it was just nerves. After about an hour of some good, and some rather halting conversation, Vivian's phone rang. She quickly dismissed the call. When I asked if she needed to take the call, she told me that she had her own smartphone arranged to call her. She explained she did this in case our meeting had gone bad.

This was a first. I smiled, adding, "Well, how'd I do? Did I pass?"

She paused and gazed at me with a blank face, giving me no clues. "Okay, I guess. I can stay longer."

"Glad to hear it Vivian. I enjoyed talking with you. How about a regular date this Friday?"

Vivian paused, "Well, we'll see. I will send you a note on the site."

My experience with these first meetings was to just let it happen, not stress. There was a lot of random chance in finding someone compatible

As we both stood up, I was able to see Vivian's figure for the first time in the flesh, and it was quite delicious. Though petite, she did not carry too many extra pounds, and her curves showed nicely due to a snugly fitted pair of jeans, low cut at the hips. Her white blouse was a bit transparent but I dared not gaze too long. This woman took care of herself.

For sure I wanted to meet Vivian again, but needed to put her more at ease if we got to a date! Two days later I got the thumbs up from Vivian online and we set a dinner date for Friday night after work.

We met at an Italian restaurant. Vivian wore tight fitting designer jeans, along with makeup. Despite her stated reservations about me, she seemed to be trying to make a good impression. Like a typical guy, I did not put a lot of effort into my appearance for our date, wearing my usual casual clothes, loose fitting jeans and a button down shirt.

I was relaxed and feeling good, having just come from a swim workout. After we were seated, I ordered a beer and a glass of wine for Vivian.

The dinner was more of the usual getting to know you chatter. More telling was Vivian's repeated comments about my lack of a fall jacket in what she thought was a chilly evening. I went along with her comments, but tried to make it clear in a friendly way that I was a big boy and was fine.

Vivian's comments about my outdoor hiking photos that I had posted on my profile online were more promising. Vivian queried me about the photos, that they could not have been taken recently, I appeared much younger. The photos were taken maybe four months prior, I could barely recall them, but Vivian clearly did.

"Vivian, those photos were taken recently, I responded, answering her questions about the photos.

She stared at me. "That's hard to believe."

Her interest in this topic was curious. I playfully responded to her questions about my photos. "Why don't you visit me at the pool at a convenient time, and you can check me out for yourself. I will be wearing a Speedo at the pool, with my goggles and a swim cap. And that's it."

"Okay Sir, you're on!" Viivian exclaimed, smiling. It appeared Vivian was coming out of her shell, and that we would see each other again! I was a bit stunned but welcomed her enthusiasm. And it probably didn't hurt that she would see me in my suit at the pool.

Our date continued, and I drove us to a different place to get dessert. As we got out of the car, Vivian was studying my car and parking job. "Are you just going to leave your car like that? It's too far from the curb! You should move it closer," she said sharply, in a clipped, demanding tone.

I looked at the car and I explained it was okay, not a problem, and added we should keep walking. And then there were more comments about my lack of a jacket.

We had dessert and the evening ended when I dropped her off at her car. I did get out and give her a hug. There would be time for more than just a hug, I thought. Patience was in order.

As I drove home, I processed the date, and it was apparent to me that Vivian had a bossy, even controlling side. I wondered how this would translate in the bedroom. I had done some adult role playing with my last partner, just some modest activities, and I agreed to be in a submissive role. For me, it was a way to enhance sexuality in the bedroom, spice it up, and if the woman I was with wanted it, I was a willing participant.

I was getting ahead of myself with Vivian. We set a date for the following week and agreed to text about the details. On Thursday evening she confirmed our date and wanted to know if I was still going to meet her at the pool, suggesting dinner after. I texted her back, confirmed the pool and dinner and then teased, "Hope you like my Speedo at the pool!"

The next night I had some butterflies in my stomach as I got into the pool. I had arranged for Vivian to enter as a guest at the fitness club, and she met me as I was finishing my workout. I was indeed wearing a navy blue Speedo that I had rolled in a tad to show off. Everything was covered, though the corners of my butt cheeks showed. As I rested at the pool wall, Vivian walked on to the pool deck, fully clothed, again sexy in her tight hip hugging jeans. I pulled up my goggles, " Hey Vivian, right on time. Great to see you!"

She walked over on the pool deck and stood a few feet away, almost directly above me, expressionless. "Well, let's see you swim Sir!" That was not a problem. I quickly completed a few more laps, held on to the swim wall at the end of the pool and looked up at her.

"Hope that was okay," I offered.

Vivian grew impatient. "Yes, but time to get out and let me see you out of the pool."

Pulling myself on the deck, I walked towards Vivian, taking off my goggles. She was giving me the once over, gazing at me standing in front of her, she fully clothed with me just in my Speedo.

" I like!" she blurted out.

"Thanks Vivian." If she was going to stare, I was going to let her.

After a pause, "Well Sir, I'm hungry, go get changed." Her comment was more like a command. I headed into the locker room.

This time we agreed on a Middle East Restaurant and picked a private booth away from the families, in the back. After ordering and getting our drinks, Vivian smiled, looking right at me with a mischievous grin. She looked relaxed and we both enjoyed our drinks. "That was fun Kevin."

'You mean at the pool?"

"I think you know what I mean Sir." She was again wearing a white blouse, this time with ruffles near the collar, and it was a little transparent. As she drank her wine, she slowly unbuttoned a second button of her blouse, teasing. I caught a glimpse of the top of her cleavage and black bra. Her breasts looked full, larger than I had imagined. I tried to avert my eyes, but Vivian smiled again. "I see you looking at me Kevin, it's okay, especially after your show at the pool."

"My show? Not sure what you mean."

Vivian explained. "Well that's what it seemed like. It was your idea. Did you roll the suit up on the sides?" She was observant. Indeed , I had done so. "And do you do that normally?"

I paused, "Not really, no, not normally."

She was not done. "And you enjoyed me looking at you?" I nodded, grinning a bit sheepishly. "Mmm Kevin, we seem like a good match!"

I pondered this and grinned, surveying her sexy cleavage. I wanted to pursue this theme, and added, "Okay, how about next time, you join me in a bikini and I will wear my even smaller swimsuit."

Vivian liked this idea but did not commit. "You have smaller ones?" I nodded. She seemed intrigued.

After we finished our dinner, I suggested Vivian come back to see my place, adding that my son was out so we could have some privacy. Vivian liked the idea, but would need a ride home as a friend had dropped her off at the pool. After arriving at my place, I got us some drinks. Vivian was busy looking around checking out the inside of my house. We eventually sat down together on the couch.

It did not take long before we were kissing passionately. I pulled away for a moment and stroked her hair, and she began unbuttoning my shirt slowly, placing her hand on my chest and softly rubbing it. It had been four to five months since I had intimate physical contact with a woman. I sat up straight and she quickly had my shirt off and resumed where she left off. When I tried to reciprocate and reached to unbutton her blouse, she kissed and tongued my ear, whispering,

"Let's just focus on you for now." Vivian was in the process of removing my pants when I recalled that I did not know when my son was coming home. After we made our way to my bedroom, Vivian had a change of heart. "Kevin, it's too soon for me. How about I finish my wine and you give me a ride home?"

As we sat on my bed, she again rubbed my naked torso, then had another idea. "I really want to see you in your little swimsuit, the smaller one. Can we do that tomorrow at the pool, if I wear my own bikini? And is there a shallow end?" Indeed there was.

It seemed we were back to the topic of my swimsuit. But she wasn't finished. "If you want to model it for me now, that would be even better."

It was pretty late. "Well Vivian, I want to see you in your suit, so tomorrow it is." Vivian finished her wine and as I reached over the bed to get my shirt, she firmly spanked my butt with two smacks. "That's for being such a good boy, Sir." I gazed at her, smiling, and got my keys.

Arriving at her place, we kissed and agreed to meet again the next day. I couldn't wait.

***

Vivian and I texted the next morning about the logistics for our date later that day. As I headed over to her place in the late afternoon, I processed our date the prior evening. Vivian was sexy, unpredictable and we clearly liked each other. Still the terse commands at the pool, and then the spanking on my bed, it was hard for me to square that VIvian with the reserved woman I met for the first time at the coffee shop. Was she yet another woman who wanted a dominant role with me. Too soon to tell.

Vivian was ready when I arrived, this time wearing loose fitting khaki pants and a white T-shirt. She put her bag in the trunk, and we kissed right away when she got in my car. "So nice to see you Vivian!"

As we drove, Vivian explained she borrowed a pretty skimpy bikini from a friend that she had tried on to make sure it covered the important parts. She immediately asked if I had brought my smaller blue swimsuit, and I did not forget.

We went to separate locker rooms and I was out on the pool deck stretching in my European style suit, sitting high along my hips, lined only in the front, the back being thin and clingy. Vivian arrived on deck wearing a white string bikini, their best feature being small triangle tops that didn't cover all of her full breasts, and her curves were also prominently displayed. .We walked to the far end of the pool where there were no other people.

"Kevin I just love the view of your butt, covered by that little suit. Could you please turn around so I can see your front?" As in our prior date, I was being looked over by Vivian, and I returned the favor, taking in all of Vivian's shapely figure.

As I put on my goggles and stepped in front of Vivian to the edge of the pool to swim, she gave my butt a firm spank. I jumped in, Vivian following me. I helped her with her goggles, and began my workout. When I finished after about 20 minutes, Vivian was sitting on a deck chair, wearing a cloth beach cover garment.

"You swim fast Kevin, how far did you go?" I had gone a bit more than a half a mile.

Vivian got right to the point, "Come join me on the deck", then almost whispering, "In your little blue suit!" I got out of the pool, pulled off my goggles and ambled across the deck to her chair. Once again, she was gazing at me and my suit. "There is a chair over there, can you get it for me?'' I knew her eyes were on me as I retrieved it. As I unfolded the chair, she once again slapped my butt, "Oh I'm sorry Kevin, but," pausing.

"Vivian, it's okay," I interrupted. "But remember there are some people at the other end of the pool!"

Vivian was quick with a comment. "I am learning many things about us. Are you saying it's okay for me to spank you like that, just not when there are people around?"

I knew I needed to carefully answer this question. "How about we talk about it later?"

She nodded. I knew she wouldn't forget.

On the drive to Vivian's, we were both in a playful mood, especially Vivian. "You are pretty comfortable wearing that little blue suit. I love it."

I reminded her that I was not the only one with a small suit. "That top you wore showed off your cleavage nicely!"

We arrived at Vivian's home after a short drive. I brought in my swim bag which had a surprise for the bedroom. I was hoping we would use it.

Vivian offered me a beer and I offered to pour some wine for her. After doing so, we headed to her living room couch to relax.

We both wore loose fitting cotton pants and T-shirts. After a few minutes on the couch and some beer and wine, we had our hands on each other and this time Vivian allowed me to take off her T- shirt and bra. There were long wet kisses, and I was fondling her tits.. They were delectable. Vivian sighed with pleasure when I moved my head down her body and began licking and biting her nipples. After a few more minutes, with me now in only my underwear, Vivian invited me to her bedroom. It had been four to five months since I had sex, so i was quite pleased with the turn of events.

We quickly got our clothes off and were kissing and caressing each other, arms and legs intertwined. I stopped to get some special Italian massage cream with a nice fragrance from my bag. As I bent over to get the bag from the bedroom floor, Vivian came up behind me and began spanking my naked butt cheeks, and the loud slap filled the room.

" Kevin, you are very tan, except for your white butt cheeks. You have been good and deserve a reward!" This time I let her spank me, remaining bent over, it seemed part of the foreplay, and I liked the attention and the sting.

Vivian continued spanking me, the slapping sound getting louder, long enough to slap my butt me several times, until I stood up, and kissed her, letting her know I didn't mind. I am sure my butt was getting red, but i had sex in mind, and moved onto the bed. "Let's make love Vivian, and then you can continue if you like! Right now, can you please get on the bed face down and let me give you a nice sexy massage."

She eagerly got on the bed and lay on her stomach. Using the massage cream, I began massaging her shoulders, back, feet and the bottom of her legs, then upward to her thighs, lightly opening them with her help. I moved onto my knees, and as I massaged her thighs, Vivian opened her legs still further, and I bent down and began kissing and licking around her labia. Vivian purred, opening her legs wider.

I then rolled her over on her back and began licking and sucking her nipples while lightly stroking her pussy. She was wet! I moved my head slowly down to her mound and began licking her special lips, eventually finding her clit. I took a moment to place her hand on my hard cock and applied some lotion on her hand. She willingly massaged my cock.

While continuing my oral ministrations to her clit and Vivian stroking me, she told me, in a near commanding tone, "I want you inside me, Kevin. Now!"

I quickly moved on top and entered her. We fucked and enjoyed, and I was able to last long enough for Vivian to reach her release. I followed soon thereafter.

As we cuddled, spooning,on the bed, I was in nirvana. Never in my best imagination did I think the anxious woman who I met at the coffee shop a week ago would be in bed with me fucking! We dozed briefly before I awakened and retrieved my beer and Vivian her wine. We sat up against the headboard, talking and kissing. I let Vivian lead this conversation. "Where did you learn that, Kevin, giving me such close attention down there?"

I kissed her, pausing. "Okay Sir, and? An answer is expected!" I I had to be careful here. I did not want to reveal prior relationships.

"Just from life experiences. Earlier in my life, I was a little selfish, didn't always make sure my partner enjoyed sex. And I have since vowed to pleasure my partner, before, umm, beginning our fucking. That's about it. Just want you to enjoy."

We continued with our bedroom talk for a few more minutes when Vivian promptly got out of bed, put on her panties and T- shirt and then a pair of jeans from her closet. She then pointed at the end of the bed.

"We have some unfinished business Sir." With arms folded she commanded, "Get your naked butt down here and lean over the edge of bed with your butt out."

I stalled briefly, just looking at Vivian. "Umm, can we talk about this?

Vivian was not interested in talking. "We will do that Kevin, but i gave you sex, and now we shall have spankings. You promised. You owe me a spanking. Get down here, lean over the bed with your butt up."

Vivian's demeanor and direct language was startling . These were not lighthearted requests , they were orders, her tone serious, stern. I complied, half expecting Vivian to pull out some spanking implement, but she used her hand, warming up my butt cheeks with some light spanking, then starting in earnest. "Count and let me know when I have reached 10 on each butt cheek," she directed.

Then slap, slap, the spanking rained down pretty hard, the sting growing. I counted out loud and kept track, and found that while unsure of my feelings about this, my cock was growing again, suggesting one part of me was liking it. When she reached twenty in all, I spoke out.

"Okay , that is twenty Vivian! " I made sure she heard. My butt was undoubtedly red, some pain, but certainly not unbearable.

She stopped, and directed me to turn around. As I did so, she demanded a response. "What do you say to me for giving you such a thorough spanking?"

12