The Pleasure Cruise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really like her," I said.

"But you do recognize that you're leaving tomorrow, and this is just fun, right?" Lauren suddenly looked concerned. "You know that she has a boyfriend and, in spite of what she's told you, she may wind up back in his arms afterwards like nothing has changed?"

"Yeah..." I sighed.

"You also recognize that you broke up with your last girlfriend because she was too young, and now you're seeming like you're crushing on someone even younger?" Lauren's eyes pierced into me, and I couldn't meet her gaze.

"Yeah..."

"Sean, don't be an idiot." She rolled her eyes. "Go fuck that pretty brunette all over the ship tonight, just recognize there's an end date coming tomorrow."

I was annoyed, but Lauren was right. Of course she was. "I just was enjoying feeling like I really liked someone again after so long," I finally said after a long pause.

"I'm sure you are. It's good for you. She's an excellent rebound for you, and you're an excellent rebound for her," Lauren agreed. "But you have to recognize that it's not ever going to be more than that."

"You're right. Thanks," I said reluctantly. Getting slapped in the face with reality was a bit of a kick in the teeth, so I changed the subject. "How was your day?"

"Really, really quiet," she answered. "I slept until about noon, then went down by myself to the beach and lay in the sun all afternoon. I had a swim at one point. It's been relaxing, and I think I needed the time to myself."

"So, you didn't see Emily?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Huh."

"Why?" Lauren eyed me.

"Danielle mentioned Emily wants to fuck you again, and this time she's going to fuck you properly. She told Danielle that if this is the only opportunity she's ever going to get to have sex with a woman, she has a few more things to cross off her bucket list." I shot her a knowing look.

Lauren's eyebrow raised. "How very interesting. Thanks for the heads-up."

"Do you want to?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I probably will."

"Not what I asked," I pointed out.

She shrugged again. "I'm craving a man. But if it's the best option I have, I'm sure I'll take her up on it. She was actually pretty good for a first timer. I'm a little curious as to what her version of 'doing it properly' means."

"Are you still horny?" I asked.

"Yes, but not as much as I was last night and this morning," she admitted. "Orgasms are a good hangover cure. Just cum 'til you feel better."

"Are you still sad?"

She paused. "I'm not ready to talk about it yet."

"We only have one day left together after this," I pointed out.

Lauren looked me in the eye. "I know I need to deal with whatever this is. I promise you that I will talk about it with you tomorrow, before we get off the ship, and I give you my permission to push me to talk if I try to fight you off."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "You've never said that to me before."

"I'm scared, Sean." She suddenly looked vulnerable again. "I don't know what this is, but I'm going to figure it out before my security blanket goes back to Toronto."

I rolled in and hugged her, tightly, her arms wrapped around me, and held it for several minutes.

"Thanks," she finally said, leaning in and kissing me on the cheek. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

We lay cuddled together for another fifteen minutes or so, my towel eventually rolling off me and leaving me nude. Lauren was still obviously vulnerable, and my cock somehow behaved itself, staying soft. For the first time on the cruise, my nudity didn't seem to faze or arouse Lauren at all, and she barely glanced between my legs.

At long last we got up and started to dress for formal night. I put on the second of two suits I'd brought, a black-tie tuxedo I'd bought as the best man in a wedding years ago. Lauren put on a slinky black cocktail dress. We'd gone loud and flashy for formal night one, and we'd planned to go classy for night two. She put on a plain pearl necklace with restrained makeup, and she combed and twirled her hair up into an old-time Hollywood hairdo. We looked amazing, and we posed for a few pictures with each other before heading out into the ship.

We'd no sooner found our way into the common areas than my phone went off. Do you and Lauren want to join us for a drink before dinner? came the message from Danielle.

I checked with Lauren, then texted back Sure.

Meet us in our cabin, we're almost ready to go out.

We headed down to deck 3, knocked, and were quickly let in. Emily was sitting at the mirrored desk, applying makeup. A purple formal dress was unzipped around her, covering her but still giving a glimpse of her flesh-toned bra underneath. "Danielle's in the bathroom," she began. She turned, put her glasses on, and for the first time, noticed what we were wearing. "Damn, you two look good," she said admiringly.

"I want to see!" came Danielle's voice from the bathroom. "Sean, you can come in, I'm decent."

I opened the door to the bathroom to see Danielle primping her hair. She was wearing a sparkly sequined short pencil dress in navy blue that hugged every curve of her body.

"You look stunning," I began.

She smiled, turned to face me, and her jaw dropped as she stared, unblinking. "My goodness," she finally squeaked. "You look so hot in that suit. I don't know how I'm going to make it to the end of the night."

"We don't have to," I volunteered.

"Trust me, I know," she retorted. "But it'll be better the longer we wait." She motioned at me to close the bathroom door. "I have something to show you."

I closed the door, and Danielle quickly lifted and then lowered her skirt, showing me, for only a split second, that she wasn't wearing panties.

"OK. That's hot."

"I'm so turned on already," she agreed. "I've never done anything like this. But I want to go out in public, to go to dinner, without underwear. It's so bad, and I've never been a bad girl before."

"I like you as a bad girl."

"I like me as a bad girl too."

I reached my hand around to the small of her back, pulling her close into me, and I felt her body tense as we stared, briefly, into each other's eyes. For a moment, the world disappeared, and I was only conscious of Danielle's hot breath on my face, her heart pounding against my chest, her flushed face locked onto mine, nervously biting her bottom lip.

"Can we have sex? Like right now?" she asked rhetorically.

"I wish," I breathed.

I reached down between her legs, locking eyes on her, as I slowly let my fingertips trace up her inner thigh. She sucked in her breath as I grew closer, then slowly, gently, I stroked the tip of my middle finger up her sopping wet opening, just briefly making contact with her clit before withdrawing my finger, taking it to my mouth and licking her taste off. She let out a soft whimper and shuddered.

"You taste so good. I'm going to come back to that later," I promised.

Danielle groaned, pulling me back close to her, pressing her boiling mound into my leg, as though struggling to relieve even the smallest amount of tension. I felt my cock harden and press into her leg in return, and we stood awkwardly for a moment, gently humping like frightened middle-schoolers at a school dance, before we straightened ourselves out.

"Later," I breathed.

Danielle nodded, then turned and finished her hair. Shortly we exited the bathroom to see Lauren and Emily tenderly making out on the bed.

"Finally," Lauren grumbled, tapping her watch as Emily smirked.

"I guess there's no point in hiding, is there?" I asked, pulling Danielle close to me.

"Let's have a double date night." Emily beamed as she started putting her shoes on.

The four of us went out into the ship, going up on deck to the adults-only section, where we ordered drinks and lay, the four of us, in a big, comfortable day bed, shielded by a partial roof from prying eyes on the ship's deck. There was enough room if we squished together, and I enjoyed feeling the soft bodies of two girls on either side of me as we cuddled together. The evening was cooling off, with the sun low in the sky ahead of us as the ship headed west-northwest back to Florida at what seemed to me to be the fastest speed we'd yet travelled. The sea was calm, though, and only the salt air and gentle rocking of the ship confirmed we were moving with any pace.

"I bet you could have sex in one of these without getting caught," Emily observed. "The roof means you can't really see anything from behind us. We have total privacy unless someone comes around to see us."

"That sounds fun," Danielle said. She shifted her position so that her legs were slightly open. "It's a good thing there's only open sea ahead of us, otherwise the whole world would be getting a great view of my cooch right now."

Lauren sat up unashamedly to try to look, which caused Danielle to giggle and clamp her legs shut.

"You really went commando like you were talking about?" Emily asked her friend.

Danielle blushed and nodded.

"I never thought you'd have the courage. I'm so proud of you." Emily reached across me to hug her friend, causing me to be squished under her tiny frame. Her breasts momentarily smushed into my face, and her leg inadvertently fell between mine, pressing up against my semi-erect bulge.

"Sean, do you have a boner?" she asked rhetorically as she rolled off me.

Danielle reached down and checked, copping a feel gratuitously, which made my cock twitch. "I'd say so," she confirmed.

"Lauren, is Emily's pussy wet?" I asked in return, sweetly.

Lauren immediately attacked, with Emily shrieking and giggling as she attempted to fight Lauren's hands off. Danielle and I exchanged a knowing glance and then got in on the act, each of us pinning down one of Emily's arms so that Lauren could slide her hand between Emily's kicking legs.

"I don't know if she was before, but she certainly is now," Lauren finally reported smugly, holding up two glistening fingers.

"This is so dangerous," Emily sputtered, out of breath.

"If dinner didn't start in ten minutes, I'd be tempted to say we should go back to our cabin and continue this with a little more privacy," Lauren interjected. "But I haven't eaten anything all day and I'm so hungry, and I don't think I have the strength to fuck on an empty stomach. Plus, there's leg of lamb and chocolate melting cake for dinner. Two of my all-time favourites."

"Should we head down there?" I asked.

"Probably."

With some reluctance, we headed down to the dining room. Dinner was both delicious and exquisite torture. Alejandra kept up the conversation more-or-less single-handedly as the four of us devoured our dinners in silence, as though willing time to speed up. I kept a hand on Danielle's thigh or knee for most of the meal, letting my fingertips wander on her bare leg and quietly exploring around the hem of her dress as she squirmed, unable to focus or sit still. I couldn't see what Lauren and Emily were up to on the other side of the table, but judging by the look on Emily's face and the occasional startled yelps that kept erupting out of her, it was clearly nothing G-rated. Alejandra was oblivious, but I saw Miguel watching the four of us from time to time, and at one point I caught his eye and he winked at me.

Finally, at long last, dinner broke up, and four wild-eyed, horny people eyed each other in the stairwell.

"Who's going to which cabin?" I asked.

"We'll go to ours," Emily responded. "We already did it in your guys' room."

"Works for me," Danielle said.

We walked, quickly, up the stairs to our deck, quickly made our way to our cabin, and then fell into the door as Danielle attacked me, kissing me, leaping into my arms, wrapping her legs around me as I grabbed her bum to support her, carrying her to the bed and gently dropping her. She spread her legs wide, revealing her smooth vulva to me in detail for the first time, a simple porcelain-white slit, waxed smooth, that contrasted with her tanned legs. She had a hint of dark pink inner labia temptingly peeking out, and the hood of her clit looked swollen.

I was tempted just to ravage her in place, but remembering what she'd said earlier, I turned instead, gesturing to the balcony door. "Care for some air?" I asked.

Danielle stood up, unzipping her dress, then letting it fall to the floor. She had a nude-coloured strapless bra on underneath, which she also quickly removed, leaving only her sapphire pendant on. She was a sight for sore eyes as I stared at her nude body in its entirety for the first time. She was a deep bronzed colour from four days in the sun, apart from her blindingly white bikini areas. Her hair was still styled to perfection. Her breasts were just as inviting as they'd been earlier in the day, with her nipples painfully erect, and her vulva was now just a simple hairless crease, hiding its secrets as she stood before me. Her face was on the verge of losing control, wild-eyed lust obvious in her face.

I held the door open for her as she stepped out onto the balcony into the warm Caribbean night. The air was thick with salt, churned up by the ship's wake far below.

"How's this?" I asked.

"I'm terrified," she answered, "and I'm so turned on."

I reached around her from behind, pulling her close, and held her as she stared out at the dark ocean. The cabins around ours were all dark, and with our balcony light off, I was sure no one would be able to see us. The only noise was the roar of the ocean passing below us as the ship cut its way through the dark sea.

My erection roared back in a hurry as I pressed my crotch against her butt, and she started grinding against me as she stood. I leaned over and started kissing her neck from behind, eliciting a moan from her as she held my head with her hand, pressing my lips tighter to her sensitive skin. My hands explored her body, roaming over her hips, her stomach, her breasts.

I soon reached down to her core from behind, collecting wetness and then plunging inside of her. She was so wet that she accepted my fingers with no resistance, and so warm that it felt hot even contrasting to the sticky warm night air. She moaned again, louder, and I started gently rubbing her g-spot with my thumb, feeling her boiling soft centre squeezing me.

"You're so wet," I observed.

"I've been so wet all vacation long," she admitted. "Ever since I met you... you do things to me."

"I've wanted to fuck you since I first met you," I agreed. "I've been thinking about it since the hot tub."

"I wish we could have had sex there," she breathed. "Even with the cameras, if you'd tried to fuck me there, I would have done it. I wouldn't have been able to hold back. I haven't stopped thinking about it since..."

"Me too."

"I want you to fuck me on this balcony," she ordered breathlessly.

She turned and frantically pulled my suit jacket off, then my tie, and started unbuttoning my shirt, quickly and hungrily. She finally got my dress shirt off, then leaned back, admiring my body for a moment, then suddenly got an odd look on her face and stopped.

"What?" I asked her.

"What are those marks on your back?" she asked. She was looking at my reflection in the cabin window.

"Huh?" I looked at my back in the mirrored window, and for the first time I noticed the scratch marks Lena had left there the night before.

"Are those scratches?" she asked.

"Uhhhh," I said intelligently.

"Those weren't there the other day. I'd have noticed. Have you slept with another girl on this cruise?" she asked.

"Um... yeah." I admitted. "I have."

Danielle's face fell. "Am I just another conquest to you?"

"No, it's not like that..."

"You don't owe me an answer or an explanation," she interrupted. "You're a single man, you can do whatever and whomever you want. And I've still got a boyfriend, technically, out of the two of us, it's me that shouldn't be here naked on this balcony. But I really thought we had a connection that meant more than just a random hookup." She turned and headed back into the cabin, grabbing her dress and starting to put it back on.

"I thought we did too!" I exclaimed. "I really like you."

"You picked an odd way to show it. Zip me up." I did so, and she adjusted her dress back to a presentable state. "I don't think I want to do this anymore."

"Danielle, please..." I began.

"I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed. I had really wanted this. Goodbye, Sean." She shot me a last, sad look, and then left the room.

"Fuck!" I shouted, throwing myself to the bed. I was angry at myself, angry at the situation, and still too aggressively horny to think straight. I pulled my cock out, freeing my erection and starting to stroke it. Meanwhile, I opened the messages app on my phone for the first time since meeting up with the girls earlier.

I re-read Lena's last message from the morning telling me about her shower self-love session, and once again pictured her tiny body grinding on her vibrator in the shower that morning. I quickly sent back I couldn't respond to this until now, but I've been thinking about it all day. You interested in round two?

I waited a few minutes as I jerked off, thinking about Danielle, but there was no response, and no read receipt forthcoming. I looked down the list of messages, and I noticed there was another one from someone not in my contacts list. I opened it up to see a message waiting from Hannah from several hours ago: Hey Sean, I stole your contact info from Allison's phone while she was in the shower. Lena told me you're apparently a great fuck. I'm still interested in finding out for myself. If you want to see how a real Alpha Delta Pi girl fucks, hit me up.

I sighed, briefly weighed my options, and decided. I replied I'm interested. I knew I'd feel like a cad afterwards; but I'd deal with those feelings later. For now, I just wanted to get laid.

The response came back right away: I'm in the dance club. Come find me!

I got up, reluctantly packing my erection away, put my clothes back on, then headed down to the ship's disco.

The disco was everything I imagined it would be -- far too loud, pulsating with light and energy, full of drunk people dancing. I instantly felt out of place. I spotted Hannah right away in the mob of people, wearing a black cocktail dress so short that it would have been illegal to wear in public in some countries. Her red hair was tied back and glowing in the disco lights. She was dancing with Andie and Olivia, and clearly fending off attention from a guy dancing nearby with a look on his face I knew well.

"Hi Sean!" she erupted as she saw me, waving frantically for me to come join them, and hugging me as I got close. "You look amazing! I love the tux!"

"Thanks!" I yelled back. "You look amazing too!"

"Thanks!" She turned to face the other two girls. "I don't think you've met Andie and Olivia!"

"I did last night!" I shouted, but I still shook both their hands.

"It's too loud to talk, just dance with me!" Hannah took me by the hands, pulling me back out on the floor.

I've never been a good dancer, and I avoided dance clubs at all costs when I was of the age where my friends still wanted to go there, but my cock was making decisions for me by that point in the evening, and all I wanted was easy sex. I'd be disappointed about Danielle later, but I was still too wound up for now, and so I terribly danced my heart out, trying not to feel self-conscious, letting Hannah lead and mostly aiming not to be noticed.

Hannah, for her part, was also slightly awkward on the dance floor, generally moving slightly ahead or behind the rhythm. She was ignoring the other guy and focusing on me so studiously that he eventually gave up and moved on to another girl. She was again clearly not wearing a bra, and her breasts bouncing freely in her dress was a beautiful sight in the pulsing disco light. I kept touching her, trying to flirt, which she allowed, but didn't reciprocate, and after a while I gave up on flirting and just danced.