The Pleasure Cruise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At long last, the girls decided they needed a break, and the four of us spilled out into the corridor.

"Lena gave a pretty glowing review of your prowess last night," Olivia opened, smiling.

"A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell," I responded, "but I'm glad she was happy."

"She was more than happy," Olivia added. "She was practically glowing."

"And I'm next in line, bitch, so back off," Hannah interjected, only half-joking.

Olivia giggled. "You can have him tonight as long as the bride doesn't say no. She's got first pick, right?"

"You can have him," Andie said dismissively, shooting me a withering look and turning to walk away. "Come on, Olivia."

Olivia flashed me a sympathetic glance as the two women disappeared.

"She's just jealous," Hannah said as soon as the girls were out of earshot. "Her fiancé Connor is such a tool. I don't think she's been laid properly in a long time."

"I wouldn't have fucked her anyway, in spite of her and Olivia talking about me like an inflatable sex doll," I said, both mildly offended and amused.

Hannah grinned. "Would you fuck Olivia?"

"Is that a trick question?"

"Relax, Sean." She smiled disarmingly. "Sorority girls share their boys sometimes. It's no big deal."

"I don't know her well enough to comment," I said. "She's pretty. But just now was the first time I'd ever spoken to her."

Hannah shrugged. "Fair enough."

"I'm sure Olivia isn't hurting for male companionship on this cruise, if that's what she's after," I added.

"She's not," Hannah confirmed. "And I can understand why you wouldn't want to fuck the version of Andie that you've met; her bridezilla syndrome has been getting on all our nerves."

"She seemed pretty into that long-haired guy the other night," I remembered.

"He was all talk and no follow-through," Hannah revealed. "It was a big disappointment for her. She'd had high hopes."

"Isn't that cheating?" I asked rhetorically.

"Meh." Hannah shrugged. "Allison couldn't shut up about the hot guy she hooked up with last night. We saw them together, and he's way out of her league. He's gorgeous, and Allison... well, she told me she told you about her issues with her sister. Lena and Olivia had good sex last night too, one of which you damn well know about. You stud." She grinned. "Andie had a major disappointment. I heard that guy lasted less than a minute. She's just feeling jealous, since she's the bride and thinks she deserves the best of everything. And she's always had a bit of a princess complex."

"Isn't it a little weird being at a bachelorette party where the bride's trying to cheat on her fiancé?" I asked.

"I hope they break up," Hannah responded honestly. "Besides, I'm not her Mom."

"Fair enough."

An awkward silence descended between us.

"She never used to be like this," Hannah added, almost apologetically. "She used to be a lot of fun. But now she's marrying a man she doesn't love for his money, and having money's changing her. I miss the old Andie."

"I'm not getting involved," I said, "but I've gotten to know three of you girls so far and I've liked all of you. At a minimum she has great taste in friends."

"That she does!" beamed Hannah.

"So... can I buy you another drink?" I asked hopefully.

"We can just go back to my cabin if you'd rather," she answered.

"I'd rather." I smiled and took her hand as she led me down the stairs to a familiar section of the second deck, one door over from the room where I'd been last night. Hannah slid her keycard into the lock, and we walked in to see Oliver, bare-assed, laying into a naked Allison with the stamina and power of a varsity athlete as she rested her ankles on his shoulders.

"Don't you knock?" Allison shrieked, covering herself with a pillow. I took a quick mental snapshot. Lauren had been right; she did have nice tits.

"Hey, Sean," Oliver deadpanned.

"Hey, Oliver," I responded.

We quickly apologized and retreated, slamming the door behind us as Hannah burst out laughing. "Whoops. I wasn't expecting to have this problem when I agreed to share rooms with Allison. But I'm happy for her."

"Me too."

We paused for a moment.

"So... my room?" I asked.

"Why not?"

We quickly headed to the elevators, taking them up to deck seven. I checked my phone for messages from Lauren, but there were none, and our room remained unchanged from the way we'd left it a few hours before.

I wasn't sure what to expect. While I was still horny, the feeling had abated a little bit, as unlike the night before, there had been zero sexual tension between Hannah and myself. Last night she'd been drunk and obviously into me; tonight, she was sober and seemed relatively blasé about the idea of hooking up. But all that changed as soon as we got into the room.

The door had no sooner closed behind us that Hannah stopped me, pushed me against a wall, and dropped to her knees, unzipping my fly and pulling my cock out. It was starting to get angry from being constantly called upon without the chance to release, and I reached full erection in her hand within seconds.

"Damn, Lena was right," Hannah said approvingly.

"About what?"

"She said you had a really nice cock. Very girthy." The redhead took a breath and took me in her mouth.

Hannah's blowjob skills were off the charts. She started slowly, licking from my balls to the tip and back with the firm tip of her tongue, teasing me, knowing exactly where it felt good. She kept on making eye contact, her green eyes devouring me as I disappeared between her lips. In time, as my cock was starting to cry out for more attention, she took more of me in her mouth, adding a hand to gently stroke me as she licked and sucked on my head. She seemed to have a sixth sense for what I was wanting her to do next, and she kept giving almost, but not quite, what I wanted. The tease was exquisite.

"Holy crap..." I moaned.

She cooed with pleasure as she kept going, fluttering her tongue against the underside of my head, then pulling back and stroking me for a bit, then going deep throat for a second or two, then back to teasing.

It didn't take me long to feel like I was on the edge of an absolutely epic orgasm. "I'm going to cum soon if you don't slow down," I warned her.

"Isn't that the point?" she responded. "You'll return the favour, right?"

"Of course I will!" I'd have promised her my stock options and Christmas bonus at that point, all I wanted was to cum in her mouth.

She stopped. "You will what?"

"I'll eat you out!"

"Tell me what you'll do to my poor horny pussy. She needs to know she's in good hands with you." Hannah was totally in control now, stroking me gently to keep the tension up but not enough to get me off. I was putty in her hands, and she knew it.

"Ugh! I'll start down low, licking around the opening, up and down your labia..."

"Uh-huh..."

"I won't go near your clit until you're begging me for it!"

"Good boy." She started stroking me a little firmer. "Too many men just dive right in. I like being teased." She went back with her mouth again, blowing me hard and fast for about seven seconds, then stopping again. "What next?"

"God, you're evil!" I exclaimed.

"Maaaaaaaaaaybe." She grinned. "Don't you want to cum, big boy?"

"So badly!"

"I said tell. Me. What. Next." She bored into me with her green eyes as my cock rested against her freckled cheek.

"I'd slide two fingers inside you!"

"Uh-huh..." Lick.

"I'd rub your g-spot while I was licking the outside!"

"Uh-huh..." Lick lick.

"Two fingers in a come here motion!"

"I like it when guys do that." Lick lick lick.

"I'd finally start flicking circles on the hood of your clit with my tongue while I fingered you!"

"That would definitely make me cum," she confirmed. "Okay, give me your sperm."

She deep-throated me again, nearly swallowing me and stroking around the remaining base of my cock. The sensation was almost too intense to bear, but she held me right on the good side of that line before finally sending me over the edge. I groaned and my knees buckled as I splattered my cum to the back of her throat as she held onto me, refusing to release me as I rode through the strongest orgasm I could remember having in years, wave after wave of powerful contractions. When it finally ended, I collapsed to the floor, completely and utterly spent as Hannah stood up, towering over me. I could see purple panties up her short dress.

"And that's how Alpha Delta Pi girls give head. Now, did I do that better than Lena did?"

I whimpered on the ground and nodded, brain still not fully functioning.

"I'll give you a minute. When you're ready, my pussy's not going to eat itself."

I saw her walk to the bed, stripping off her dress and then lowering her panties. She lay down, and while I couldn't see her well from where I was laying, it looked like she was starting herself off without me. I could see lazy, repetitive movements from her hand reflected in the shadows on the ceiling.

Come on, Sean. Get it together. Return the favour.

I forced myself to my feet, and saw Hannah laying in my bed, legs open, smirking at me. She was thin -- on the verge of being too thin -- pale head to toe, creamy alabaster skin sunburned red in places, freckled from head to toe. Her face and chest were flushed. She had a red landing strip -- the carpet clearly matched the drapes -- and erect nipples so pale as to nearly be invisible. She'd let her full hair down from how it had been tied up on the dance floor, and it curled luxuriantly from her head nearly down to her breasts. Her middle finger on her right hand was rubbing circles between her legs, slowly and without any urgency.

"That was the best blowjob I think I've ever had," I began.

"I know." She grinned. "I'm not the best at many things, but I give fucking great head." She regarded me expectantly. "Now get your fucking suit off and show me you're not all talk."

I quickly stripped nude as Hannah watched eagerly, then I motioned for her to come to the edge of the bed, the same position Lauren had been in two nights previously as I watched Emily eating her out. I momentarily had a sense of déjà vu, and quickly checked under the bed -- nope, no Lauren, only suitcases. I then focused my attention on Hannah's vagina.

Hers was a pretty one, neat and compact, pale pink inner labia so small as to nearly disappear inside of her. Her clit was tiny, one of the smallest I'd ever seen, and barely visible as a pinprick beneath its hood. She was wet already, very wet, radiating heat from between her legs, and I began with a slow, languorous lick beginning at the bottom of her vaginal opening, and slowly moving up the hole towards her clit, inching ever closer, then detouring away, trying my very best to torture her.

With my orgasm already over and my penis feeling like I'd be satisfied for another decade to come, I felt no urgency, and I really took my time with Hannah. She was a quiet lover, but as I licked and tongued and fingered her, I learned how to recognize her signals -- an intake of breath, a sharp exhale, a rocking of her hips to try to move closer to where she wanted me. I alternated between denying her what she wanted and giving it to her, trying to prolong the buildup for as long as I could. Her tiny, delicate clit was barely recognizable, just a tiny firm spot under the tip of my tongue, most easily recognizable from the way she gasped every time I grew near it. I tried to avoid it as much as I could. Occasionally I made eye contact with her as her green eyes watched me work, but for the most part her eyes remained closed, lost in her pleasure, her hands tweaking and playing with her nipples or gripping the bed for support.

I could tell she was starting to get closer when her vaginal opening started to intermittently contract around my fingers, and I took that cue to pull back.

"How have I been doing?" I asked innocently.

She sat up with a start, suddenly jolted out of her fantasies. "Don't you fucking dare use my own tricks against me!" she spat out furiously.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I fully disengaged from her vagina, looking up at her.

"Get back down there!" she ordered, gesturing and trying to push my head back between her legs.

"How badly do you want me to?" I asked, resisting.

"Fuck you, Sean." She slid her hand down between her legs, seeking her clit, but I swatted it away.

"That's the wrong answer." I stared her in the eye for a moment, then, without looking, idly tapped her clit directly, once, up under its hood, causing her to shriek and jump involuntarily.

"Aaaaaaaaaaargh! Just make me cum, okay?"

"What's the magic word?" I was enjoying the revenge.

"Make me fucking cum, please!" Hannah was growing desperate as her hips started rocking against me, trying to find any stimulation she could get.

"OK, but only because you asked so nicely." I gently shoved her back down to the bed and dove back between her legs, and I started fingering her firmly and quickly as I lapped as fast as I could on the hood of her clit. Her hands grabbed the back of my head, holding me between her legs. For the first time, she started really moaning audibly, her body tensed, and then the contractions started, six, seven, eight intense, rapid-fire pulses on my fingertips, firm enough to be nearly uncomfortable. At last she finally exhaled, and I felt all the tension leaving her body as she turned to jelly.

I climbed onto the bed, pulling her into me, feeling heat and sweat glowing from her bare skin. She lay there breathing hard for a few moments, then sat up. "Not bad, Sean."

"Not bad?"

"A solid six out of ten." She grinned.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Fine! Lena was right. You're very good at eating pussy. Are you happy?" She rolled her eyes.

"Very happy. Do you want to have sex?" I asked, not at all sure if I'd be able to follow through on the offer.

"I'm good. One really good orgasm is usually enough for me. We'll have sex tomorrow." She started to dress. "I'm not much of a cuddler, and I'd rather sleep in my own cabin if it's all the same with you."

"I've got a roommate coming back tonight anyway, I assume, so that's fine with me," I agreed.

I watched her pull her purple panties back on, then I zipped her back into her dress. She headed for the door as I followed, nude.

"Thanks for a lovely evening," she said quietly and without feeling.

"You too." I leaned in and kissed her, for the first time, quick and gentle before she pulled back.

"Good night."

"Good night."

With that, she was gone. I went back to my phone and checked, but there were no messages. Lena still hadn't seen the message I'd sent her hours before. Lauren and Emily had been gone for hours as well, and I was starting to wonder if I'd see her again that night. I was worn out from an epic orgasm, and starting to feel the regret creep in -- I'd been rejected by the one girl on the ship I had really wanted to be with because I'd slept with another girl, and I'd dealt with that rejection by sleeping with a different other girl. God, I'm such an asshole.

I collapsed into bed, killed the light and covered myself, feeling depressed. I'd hoped to spend tonight sleeping in this bed with Danielle. I'd slept alone for many years, and I was used to it, but tonight was the first night in ages that I really missed feeling another person lying beside me. I hoped Lauren was having a good night, and I thought about texting her, but ultimately, I resigned myself to a night alone. I lay awake for a long time, staring at the ceiling, feeling the ship rocking, and eventually fell asleep. Tomorrow would be our last day on board, a full day at sea, and I hoped it would end better than today had ended.