All Comments on 'The Pleasure Cruise Ch. 05'

by thatsbogus

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Ravenna933Ravenna933almost 4 years ago
It was a pleasure to read this story.

Well done indeed for creating yet another amazing series that was a pleasure to both read and edit.

Can't wait for the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You have two new series to write after this!

You know we now will need a follow up series about the further adventures of Sean and Lauren, and a series about Danielle's new journey, right?

Very well done series!

omahakiwiomahakiwialmost 4 years ago

Well done. A great series. Lots of sex and adventure whilst still having a great storyline. The for sharing it. Would love to have a follow on series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue this story!

I agree with the others who say this story needs to continue. I really enjoyed it and am hoping you’ll consider continuing the story with the next adventures of the characters.

elgemowtfelgemowtfalmost 4 years ago
Great ending

It must have been so tempting to give the reader the predictable ending. I loved it, even though I was rooting for the predictable one. Great job.

Ninjasr4realNinjasr4realalmost 4 years ago
Worth the Wait

I appreciate that you were able to use one of the two ideas I sent you! Feel free to bounce anything my way to mill over. Great read! Thoroughly enjoyed how you tied everything thing up but still felt room to let the story live another day.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Kind of like the last episode of Game of Thrones - not what I was expecting/hoping for, but it I was in enrapt attention the whole time, and sorry it's over. These 5 chapters were an excllent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of the best stories I've read on Literotica. Thank you for this amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is my first time commenting to a story in Literotica

But I should say this was the best I read around here

thatsbogusthatsbogusabout 3 years agoAuthor

If anyone’s made it to the end of this and is interested in what happens next, I wrote another story about characters in this one called “A New Allison”. It takes place immediately after this one ends, and you can find it in my profile.

SweboSweboalmost 3 years ago

That was great - compelling characters, nicely paced, and a joy to read. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow....

The whole series is very well written...

Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A wonderful story that kept me totally engrossed throughout.

This deserves further stories exploring several sub plots in this one - Danielle's new life, Sean and Lauren, Allison and the girls during the wedding. I'd also recommend a crossover - where one group meets the other for a weekend of debauchery.

GoosebumpgiverGoosebumpgiveralmost 2 years ago

Thanks for a great read. I know you must get many comments to extend the plot or add to the series, however I am just grateful that you have written what you have. Thanks for that.

GridlockGridlockover 1 year ago

Thanks so much. Loved these characters. Your dialog, pacing, and story are so compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely one of the best reads--just the right mix of story and sex---Kudos

drseaknightdrseaknightabout 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this story, I literally couldn't put it down. I was enthralled with the relationships and the women in his life. The characters were natural and honest while being sensual and engaging. I love your work and will read everything you've out.

Alys21Alys2110 months ago

Great story! Different to what I'd usually read, too. Keeping an eye out for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthatsbogus@thatsbogus
Update, February 9: I'm 5,600 words into a new story that I anticipate posting as a one-off. It'll be a long read, and I'm aiming for something both more emotional and more romantic than my usual oeuvre. I've learned a long time ago never to set deadlines for myself, but the w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES