The Pleasure Giver Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Darling, turn around so I can finish drying you."

He did so and I forced myself to stare at his feet to keep some measure of self-control. I lifted each foot carefully and dried it off, wanting nothing more than to take his toes in my mouth and give them a tongue bath. Instead, I slid the towel up his legs, to be sure they were dry, and placed it carefully over his crotch, not daring to look yet. After a gentle pat, I raised my head and moved the towel away...

...and gasped at what I saw. It was clear he didn't shave his crotch, but he didn't need to. His pubic hair was a light shade of brown, turning white. As I reached up to fluff it, I marveled at how soft it was, like the rest of his body hair. I gently patted his taint dry, then rubbed his balls carefully and moved the towel over his shaft, which was starting to thicken.

It looked like it would be around seven inches erect, and was thicker than mine, with a pronounced mushroom head. I licked underneath it to catch any water that might have hidden there. That elicited another moan from him and the appearance of a drop of precum, which I licked off as I looked up at him. I hadn't touched his cock with my hands: I didn't trust myself. I smiled, and he returned it, running his hand through my hair.

"You need to finish up, Dear, so we can take this to the bedroom."

"Oh, yes, Darling!" I exclaimed, as I imagined his horny wife would...wondering if she lusted for his cock as much as I did at that moment. I stood and toweled off his chest, longing to press my body to his, to run my hands through his chest hair, to suck on those luscious nipples...

"Thank you, Dear. I'm really exhausted from my flight. Could you turn down the bed for me?"

"Of course, Darling," I said dejectedly. He must have caught the tone.

"I'm going to skip the massage tonight, Dear. Just the blow job, please."

"Thank you, Darling," I smiled brightly, preceding him to the bedroom and pulling down the covers, wishing I was in something slinky instead of the Suzy Homemaker outfit.

He lay down on his back with a sigh. I slipped off my mules and slid onto the bed, my body perpendicular to his. I lowered my head and kissed the top of his thighs, then moved inward as he spread his legs slightly to give me full access. I swung around until my legs were between his and I was facing the object of my desire. His feet ran idly up and down my stockings and I groaned in response, a combination of the sensations on my legs and the rapidly tightening noose on my cock.

I ran my tongue across his scrotum, feeling the balls underneath. Normally, his hairy ball sac would have repelled me, but today was not normal. I took his scrotum in my mouth and was able to suck on both balls at the same time. I ran my tongue over them, not minding the wiry feel of his hair. His cock was laying on my nose and coating it with precum. I could wait no longer: I had to worship that glorious cock and feed on its nectar.

I released his balls and blew on them gently while stealthily removing his hairs from my mouth. It wouldn't do for them to rub against his cock and irritate it. I wet my tongue and slid it up his shaft, which was now fully erect and nestled in the hair that garnished his crotch. I took his soaking scrotum in my hands and stared at the entire marvelous package for a moment, admiring the mushroom head and the single prominent vein that ran up the shaft. I breathed gently on it and kissed the tip, slipping my tongue in the slit and tasting the precum. I was awestruck: it was the most beautiful cock I had seen, as befitting this wonderfully handsome, masculine man. I looked up at him adoringly, and saw him smiling as he closed his eyes. My body burning, and not just from the heat generated by the layers of clothing. I felt sweat under the cincher and imagined it to be the juices that would be flowing from my pussy embracing his cock.

This was not merely a wifely duty. This was the joy of being a wife, of being the wife of this man, who exuded masculinity without even knowing it, who reduced his wife to a helpless longing for him. I hoped his real wife was missing him as much as I was reveling in his presence. I took his cock head in my mouth and ran my tongue over it slowly, savoring its softness and the hardness of the shaft just below. I slid my mouth down slowly, taking as much as I could. When I reached a choking point, I held it there, letting my salivary glands coat it and circling the bottom of the head with my tongue.

He moaned softly and seemed to relax. I sensed his fatigue and proceeded slowly, providing a gentle, comforting bit of pleasure for him. I wanted nothing more than to rip off my pantyhose and ride him without mercy, but this was not the time. This was about his needs, not mine. I held his scrotum and rubbed his balls softly. I felt his precum leaking out and moved my tongue up to lick it off. I slid my mouth up until only the head was still in me, my lips clamped on the bottom. I licked the precum from his slit and tightened my cheeks.

I began to suckle his cock, sliding my mouth down an inch, running my tongue over and under the head, then pulling it up until my lips were wrapped around the base of the mushroom. His precum was flowing now and I knew from the tightening of his balls that it wouldn't be long. I focused on licking the vein running up his shaft and tightening my mouth's grip on it.

And then came the sweet nectar. It was thinner than I had expected, but came out in powerful spurts that filled my mouth. I swallowed as it came, one spurt, two spurts, three spurts, four spurts. His cum was sweet, like his precum, and I could feel my cock weeping with joy at what I was tasting. I hummed as I swallowed his sweet nectar and laid my head on his thigh when the ejaculation ended, his cock still in my mouth. I licked it greedily and was rewarded by secondary pulses giving me more. I closed my eyes and savored his cock in my mouth, where it belonged. I was where I belonged, giving my man pleasure and being honored with his juices. I ran my fingers through his pubic hair and felt tears forming.

How long I stayed like that, I don't know. At some point, I heard a soft, steady breathing from him. I looked up, his cock now flaccid but still in my mouth, and saw that Darling, my Darling, was asleep. Reluctantly, I pulled my mouth off his cock, being careful not to wake him. I slid off the bed, pulled the covers over his chest and gave him a kiss on the forehead, longing to taste his lips, but not wanting to awaken him. I put the mules under the desk, slid into my pumps, opened the door as quietly as I could and left him.

I leaned against the door for a moment to orient myself. The sun had almost set and outside lights were on. People were starting to pull in for the evening. I was conscious of just how hot I was in all these clothes. I hoped I wasn't staining the dress with my perspiration. I took a breath and tried to focus. What had happened in there? I walked on autopilot toward the stairs and headed down them toward the office, neither noticing nor caring if people stared at me as I passed.

I arrived at the office and saw a blur at the front desk helping two other blurs. Not wanting to interrupt, I found a chair and sat down, wincing slightly at the pressure on my cock. I started to draw my legs up, but caught myself and shifted them to my right, crossing them demurely at the ankles. I glanced down at my hands and wrestled with my thoughts. What was wrong with me? I had dressed before, in far sexier outfits, but it had never turned me into an emotional mess: horny, yes, but emotional? I may be bi, but it's all about the cock and cum. I'm not gay: I don't fall for men. And yet I had lusted for Darling: I had wanted to hold him, to run my hands through his chest hair, to feel his lips on mine...

...stop that right now, Soma. What is this job doing to me? What am I turning into? I dropped my head into my hands and felt the foundation makeup growing sticky with...sweat? No, tears. Not in public...I don't cry, especially in public. Pull yourself together; do you want the people here to see your makeup running?

Makeup? I patted my face...of course; that had to be it. I had dressed in the past, I had even worn a wig in my early days of exploring, but I had never dressed en femme. I had never worn makeup. This was the first time I had truly tried to pass as a woman. It was simply to satisfy a client's needs, but what if it was something more? What if it had triggered something within me? I had always viewed my submission as somehow feminine. Could it be that was truer than I thought? I always sought to discover more about myself in my sensual explorations. I had often described myself during play as a damsel in distress; was I looking for my Sir Stephen or was I looking for my lover?

"Are you OK, Dear?" Mrs. King interrupted my thoughts, keeping me in character in public.

"Yes, Ma'am," I sniffed softly. "I'm ready to go to my room and change back."

She took my arm and walked with me toward my room.

"Did your client misbehave in any way? You look upset."

"No, Ma'am. He was a perfect gentleman. I'm just a little hot in this outfit. Once I get out of it, I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

I had no answer to that question.

12