The Pleasure Ledger Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letty laughed, "how did I know you wouldn't miss that point?"

"Well?" I teased.

"Ok," she sighed, giggling. "The bottom line is, foursomes, no, threesomes, yes, but only with another woman. I had a few with two men, and it was terrible. Every time. It was like once we got going, all they could think of was proving to each other who had the bigger dick and who could fuck harder, while totally forgetting about me even though I was right there in the middle. It was borderline humiliating, becoming the battleground for a cock fight. But that's a different story."

And not one she was eager to tell, I presumed. "Granted. And not to worry, as I told you before, sex with another guy is not for me, even if it's just sharing. So, you're safe."

"Thanks," she said, sounding relieved. "So, from what you said about being with another couple, threesomes are also not for you?"

"Oh, you misunderstood. I wasn't alone, there were four of us in total. So, I can clearly do without the other guy. Two beautiful women, on the other hand..."

She gave a throaty laugh, "Haha, you bastard..."

"Hey, who started that topic?"

"Guilty as charged. Before you get any ideas, though: there's absolutely no way we can get any of my friends to join us, ok? I have two besties, and we sometimes do discuss some juicy topics, but they're both straight as a hairpin, and happily married."

"Oh, I wasn't getting ahead of myself... I just liked the idea, since it came up. Which seemed mutual."

"It is, but that door will have to stay closed for the time being. Then again, I think we have more than enough to keep us busy for quite a while."

"Absolutely," I confirmed, "like, next weekend?"

"Mhmm, precisely. Let's talk about that. When does weekend start for you?"

"Well, let's see. A typical bachelor weekend... I'll work until five or six on Friday, depending on workload. Get home, eat dinner, meet with friends or watch TV. Or read a book, depends. Get up early on Saturday, run my errands, like groceries and such. Do laundry, clean the house. Do stuff in the garden. I usually try to get everything done on Saturday, so I can get serious about doing nothing on Sunday."

"So, we could meet... on Saturday?" she hesitated, "for dinner?" There was poorly concealed disappointment in her voice.

"No."

"No?"

"No, I said that was what a typical bachelor weekend looks like. Next weekend will be different."

"And what will that look like?" she asked, sounding much more upbeat.

"Well, I'm already ahead on my chores around the house. I blocked my calendar at work so I can leave at four on Friday. I'll be all set at six."

"Perfect. So, you can be here at seven?"

"Your place?" I asked.

"Sure," she said without missing a beat, "my bathroom is bigger." It wasn't even a question. She anticipated my reply and added, in a very suggestive tone, "believe me, it is. You could say it was built for a purpose."

More shivers down my spine. "Ok, Friday at seven at your place it is, then!"

"Deal! Oh, and Travis?"

"Yes?"

"Bring your toys." She hung up on me before I had the slightest chance to reply.

Letty's Place

I can't think of any weekend ever that I anticipated as much as this one. If only I could make time pass more quickly... There were so many thoughts and emotions running through my head, I was thoroughly distracted. I could hardly concentrate at work and actually lost some of the headway I made earlier in the week. I cursed myself for it, but couldn't help it either.

Two things were working me up. One, I wanted the weekend to be perfect, so I had the ambition to get everything right and not to forget anything. I started packing on Thursday evening, constantly extended my packing list and double-checked my bag. That kind of overthinking of course did everything but calm me down.

Two, I realized that after our lascivious phone calls, the bar was set quite high. I was expecting nothing less than a mind-blowing weekend with an abundance of earth-shattering sex, and it was fair to assume the same was true for Letty. Which implied a huge risk for disappointment. I was looking for ways to take away some pressure without completely deflating the anticipation.

The pieces finally started falling into place on Friday after lunch break. That somehow felt like a major milestone and things got a lot easier after that. I couldn't put my finger on what had changed, but the closer the evening got, the more relaxed and confident I became.

Letty and I had texted regularly for the past two days, mostly about mundane topics. That had helped somewhat, because it made me aware that she and I had a lot going for us besides the more... tasty topics. We discussed dinner options, general logistics, and possible activities in case we ever got to spend time outside of the bedroom. Or bathroom, for that matter.

Alex called as well. He had not gotten his deck finished after all and wanted my help on the weekend. Initially, he was disappointed when I declined, but when I told him why, he did a backflip and even offered to come over and mow my grass, so I'd have that off my back. That wasn't really necessary, I had already done that earlier in the week, but I accepted anyway. Just, you know, because. Friends.

Getting to Letty was a 70-minute drive, but I was all set and ready to go at 5:30, so I left, granting a 20-minute buffer in case I ran into traffic. I had diligently showered and shaved, then re-checked my bags (yes, I know). I probably had completely overpacked, but I didn't care. I wanted to keep all options open, the best one being staying until Monday morning and going to work directly from Letty's.

Despite being overcast, it was a really warm summer day, so I dressed in a good pair of shorts and a short-sleeved shirt. Letty had raised the question of dress code earlier. She was rather relieved when I told her I liked to keep it simple. Lacy underwear, garter belts and thigh-highs were too much for me, and always felt like a costume. I preferred authenticity. A simple, maybe slightly translucent dress was much more appealing to me, but I left that completely up to her. "Those words are music to the ears of a female engineer," Letty had happily approved.

The drive was uneventful, and just like the previous weekend on the way to dinner, my mood kept improving with every mile I got closer to my destination. I didn't want to be early, so I killed some time running my truck through a car wash in her town and then pulled up in her driveway right at seven. Fittingly, just as I got out and grabbed my bags, the sun came out. I took that to be a good omen.

Her house was set in a tranquil neighborhood. It was a single-story home, painted in a sunny yellow, with a spacious front porch running the entire width of the house. A double-wide garage was attached to the side, and I knew one of the spots inside was occupied by a classic BMW. I smiled, remembering as she arrived for dinner last weekend.

I walked up to the front door and rang the bell. Just a short moment later, Letty opened the door, beaming at me. She quickly clapped her hands together in joy and squealed, "you're here!" At a quick glance, I saw that she was wearing a gray tank top, black yoga pants, and was barefoot. Her hair was tied together in what would have been a ponytail had her hair been straight. The way it was, it was more like a curly mess. But a cute curly mess.

As I walked in, our eyes locked and didn't let go. As soon as she had closed the door, we fell into each other's arms, we hugged and squeezed, and of course, we kissed. There was no hesitation at all this time, it was like a dam had broken. Our tongues were immediately caught up in a passionate wrestling match. Hers was long and dexterous, I almost felt like she was trying to clean my ears from the inside.

Meanwhile, my hands were exploring her body. She felt so good! She was neither skinny nor plump, she was... exactly right. As my hands wandered up and down her back, I noticed the complete lack of any straps or clasps under the thin fabric of her top. During the quick glance before our eyes locked, I had totally missed the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. That got me thinking whether that was the only part of underwear that was missing. Which, in turn, had an effect on me she didn't fail to notice.

Her hand quickly found its way to the growing bulge in my shorts, and she gently squeezed my building erection. She moaned into our kiss before giving it a break and hoarsely whispering into my ear, "I take it you like what you see?"

"M-hmmmm... and what I feel."

"I do, too," she replied, and we got into another kiss. Thankfully, her hand went elsewhere, otherwise I would probably have cum in my pants right then and there. What a woman! I took in her scent, which was fresh, with a fruity note to it... apricot came to mind. So far, every single one of my senses was overjoyed with impressions.

We finally let go of each other and then stood there for a long moment, just staring, lost in each other's eyes. Finally, she broke the spell. "Well, let me show you the house." I looked around. The front door had led into an elongated room opening to the right. There was what looked like a reading area with two armchairs and a table, and further in the back sat a dining table with eight chairs.

I got rid of my shoes and followed her. We walked straight ahead and turned right into a small hallway that led to the living room. A huge L-shaped couch was facing a large TV on one wall, and an open fireplace on the other. The remaining walls were covered in shelves. Most were full of books, though some spaces were occupied by what looked like family pictures, or just decorative items. The general theme was warm colors with lots of wood. Not quite a log cabin, but close.

Next to the TV, an archway led to an open space facing the back of the house. The panoramic window showed a generous deck and an extensive backyard, which was surrounded by trees and bushes on all sides. Finally, there was a large country-style kitchen on the other end, complete with a bar that divided the room. I could see the oven was on, and a delicious odor filled the room. All in all, everything was arranged tastefully, it felt neither bare nor overloaded. It felt like home.

"Would you like something to drink? Water?" she asked.

"Indeed, water would be nice, thank you."

She grabbed a glass, went to the fridge for some ice, then filled the glass. I gratefully took it and drank while taking in my surroundings. "You have a great place here. I like your style."

"Thank you," she smiled and blushed. After I emptied my glass, she said, "let me show you the rest of the house. And you can pack away your bags."

I followed her again, back through the living room and the hallway to the other side of her home. She opened the first door to the left, which was a larger room facing the street. "This used to be Daniel's room. Now it's part office, part guest room, whatever is needed." She didn't open the next door but explained in passing, "this is Amanda's room. She still uses it when she has a break from university and stays in town for a few days... And this is for us." With those last words, she entered the bedroom, which also faced the backyard.

The room was spacious, to say the least, and again tastefully decorated with wooden furniture. I noticed there was no carpet and at first thought the floor was parquet. Letty noticed my glance. "That's no wood," she pointed out, "those are tiles. They just look like wood. It's better in case something gets..." With a suggestive look and a mischievous grin, she added, "...wet."

The way she said it immediately made my heart race and I realized my shorts were by far not as spacious as I thought. Damn, that hurt. I tried not to be too obvious about it. Letty went on, "also, this side of the house has underfloor heating, so the tiles are warm and cozy should you feel the need to... you know, lie down or something." Again, her tone was very suggestive. Trying to take my mind off things, I inspected the room more closely and noticed that while shelves and chests were rather cluttered, the floor wasn't. All the furniture was raised on supports, so it would indeed be very easy to clean the room should the necessity arise.

While I looked around, Letty went over and opened the double door to the bathroom in a beckoning manner. I walked over and peaked in. I was awestruck. It was huge, easily 15 by 15 feet. To the left, there was a window almost as wide as the room with a frosted glass pane, which let in lots of light while ensuring total privacy. An oversized bathtub was sitting beneath the window. The opposite wall was taken up by a walk-in shower. No cubicle, no curtain. The whole side of the room was the shower. Two sinks on the side wall, a bidet, a cabinet, and shelves with lots of towels completed the interior. The floor was the same as in the bedroom, and the ceiling was painted a dark blue, with many little LED spots for lighting, which made it look like a starry night sky.

"How do you like my playground?" Letty asked.

I kept turning around. Overwhelmed as I was, "wow" was all I could say. Was I in heaven?

"If you're looking for a toilet, there's a second bathroom plus a separate lavatory in the hallway."

"Wow, thanks, I...," I stuttered, "... I'm... This is... wow. This is quite the place. I have to say, I'm a little bit overwhelmed right now."

"I noticed that," she chuckled, "but don't worry. You'll settle in." She came closer, wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder. "It feels so good to have you here." I just held her tight in return.

"So," she started, mischief in her eyes once again, "are you desperate? Or dinner first?" I hadn't eaten anything since lunch and suddenly remembered the aroma in the kitchen. My stomach growled audibly, answering her question for me. "Dinner it is," she snickered, "come."

Walking behind her, I finally started looking more closely at her body. Of course, I noticed her butt. And I saw why she was proud of it. It was perfectly round and swayed provocatively with every step. Her legs were toned nicely, their shape exquisitely outlined by the yoga pants. I also noticed some of her tattoos. She had matching floral bracelets inked on her right wrist and left ankle. I could see a bird's wing sticking out under her tank top on her right shoulder, but couldn't make out what type of bird was, since that was not revealed on the photos she had posted on the 'Pleasure Ledger'. What I could not see, but knew was there, was a large intricate tribal pattern on the outside of her left thigh, reaching down from her waist almost to her knee.

Letty insisted I sat down at the bar, while she was putzing around in the kitchen and setting the table. I didn't mind, I enjoyed watching her and checking her out further. Freed from the confines of a bra, her breasts moved around freely under her top. I'm no expert in female sizes and measurement, but her boobs certainly were more than a handful. I was guessing C-cup, maybe even D. Those letters and numbers didn't matter to me, though, the proportions were important. And they were perfect! Her curves were emphasized by the fact that the top seemed to be at least one size to small. The fabric was stretched across her chest, and I could clearly see the outline of her nipples. Which made me suspect the smaller size was a deliberate choice.

I was so lost in hormone-driven thoughts that I didn't realize she had stopped in front of me and looked at me for some time. Eventually she said amused, "my eyes are up here, you know."

Her voice almost startled me. Not wanting to give away any embarrassment, I kept ogling her chest and said, "I know, but I've seen your eyes before."

Letty chuckled and without missing a beat, pulled her top up to her shoulders. Her tits bounced nicely as they fell free from the gathered fabric. What a sight to behold! It was obvious to some extent that Letty wasn't 20 anymore, and that had she raised two kids. Her boobs were not defying gravity, but they weren't sagging that much, either. Her nipples were standing at full attention, surrounded by small, dark areolas. My mouth was watering. I wanted to marvel at them longer, but I felt her stare boring into me, so I finally looked up. When I did, she pulled down her top and smiled widely, then stepped in and kissed me. "You can look at them all you want later. Now it's dinner time."

We sat down at the table. A steaming casserole filled with homemade Mac'n'Cheese was sitting on the table, along with bread and a large bowl of mixed salad. It all looked very appealing. While we ate, we started to chat again about family and jobs, friends and vacations, everything and nothing. It was like one of our multiple-hour phone calls, but so much better in person. The food was fantastic; I definitely ate more than I should have, but it was just too good to stop.

When were done, we cleaned the table and the kitchen together, all the while chatting. There was no need for much coordination, we worked hand in hand as if we had never done anything else. Her kitchen items were arranged so intuitively that I found almost everything I was looking for on the first try. We each devoured a bowl of ice cream for desert out back on her deck, gossiping and laughing until the sun set around nine.

After we went inside, we hugged and kissed again. "I'm in a cuddly mood right now," she announced, "how about you?" I was feeling the same. We had two full days ahead of us, at least, so there was no need to rush anything. And I was having the time of my life just being with her. "Me too," I said, "and I think I know exactly what we need."

"Shoot."

"Wine."

"Red or white?"

"Red."

"Got it. What else?"

"Cheese and crackers."

"Of course. What else?"

"Movie."

"What kind?"

"Hopelessly romantic?"

"Absolutely. You pick the movie; I'll get the rest."

Fortunately, I already had something in mind, following a clue Letty had given during our first dinner. While she was gathering drinks and snack from the kitchen, I sat down on the couch, switched on the TV and browsed until I found the movie I was looking for. I hit play, and then paused right away, so that she couldn't see the title.

After we were all set, and each had a glass of wine, we clinked glasses. "To a wonderful weekend," she toasted. "To a wonderful weekend," I echoed and we both took a sip. "So, what are we watching?" she asked.

Instead of answering, I hit play. A few moments later she recognized 'Sleepless in Seattle'. She gave me a discerning look from the side. "Really? Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan?" I simply shrugged in return. She contemplated my choice for a moment, then her features softened. With an affectionate smile and a look that set off butterflies in my stomach, she acknowledged, "ok, that is hopelessly romantic." She cuddled up against me, resting her head on my shoulder, as we listened to Jonah talking on the radio.

Soon, we were both engrossed by the story, even though I had seen it countless times before, and I assumed she had as well. At some time, she stretched out lengthwise on the couch next to me, lying on her back. I shoved a pillow under her shoulders so she could comfortably rest her head on my legs. I put one hand on her belly, and she put a hand on top off mine. With my other hand, I absentmindedly started gently stroking and playing with her hair.

As the movie progressed, we laughed together and also shed a few tears together. It was, after all, hopelessly romantic. As the end titles flickered across the screen, Letty reached out and switched off the TV. Other than that, we didn't move, just looked at each other in the twilight of the living room. It had become dark outside, the only light now coming from around the corner in the kitchen.