The Pleasure Ledger Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while I noticed her smile. She had been smiling before, with content. Now her smile as well as her look carried a distinct intention. "What?" I probed. She gently pushed my hand, which had been resting on her stomach all the time, down to below her bellybutton. Then, with a dreamy look and a soft whisper, as if it were the most romantic thing to ever say, she offered, "I need to pee... wanna watch?"

Playground Rules

"I would love to," I replied, mesmerized. In one fluent motion she got up, took me by the hand and led back to the other side of the house. Next to her bed, she turned around, wrapped her arms around my neck and entangled me in another lustful kiss. He raised arms gave me the opportunity to explore her upper body. I couldn't resist feeling her up, and finally settled for one hand on her left tit, the other on her ass, which both felt equally great. Not too solid, not too soft, with some mass to them. They wanted to be cuddled!

As our lips finally parted, I complimented her, "you're quite the kisser!". Once again, her tongue had been everywhere. In lieu of a reply, she stuck out her tongue at me, curled it upwards and licked over the tip of her nose. She gave me a mischievous grin, and after whipping her nose with the back of her hand added suggestively, "just imagine what else I can do with it."

She glanced down at the tent in my pants and said, "Ok, let's get you comfortable." She unbuttoned my shirt, pushed it over my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She ran her hands over my chest, ever so slightly digging her short, nicely manicured fingernails into my skin. She made an approving sound as she unbuckled my shorts and let them fall away. Now all that was left were my briefs, which were visibly stretched at the front.

Letty carefully massaged my rock-hard dick and my balls through the fabric. Lustfully looking up to me, she licked her lips and said, "hmm, that looks tasty." She carefully lifted the waistband around my boner before disposing of my underwear. My arousal was evident by wet stains on its inside, and strands of precum now stretched between my dick and her hands. Letty didn't seem to mind, she caressed my rod and spread the slick liquid all over it. She looked up to me, held dick up high, almost pressed against my belly, then stuck out her long tongue and, just once, licked its underside from my balls up to the tip. I shuddered and almost exploded right there.

"I like what I see," she acknowledged, wiping her sticky hands on her tank top. "Your turn now." I happily complied. I pulled up her top, liberating her boobs again. I so wanted to play with them now, but there were more urgent tasks at hand. I dropped the garment to the floor and got down on my knees. It looked like I was worshipping her, and in a sense, I was. I slightly trembled with excitement as I started slowly peeling off her yoga pants. I tried not to look at the most tempting place to look, but kept my eyes focused on the wandering spot where fabric separated from skin. Piece by piece, the large tattoo on the side of her leg was unveiled. My hands kept lightly pulling, shoving and plucking, along her thighs, her calves and finally, her feet.

When I looked up, her coochie, as she had called it, was right in front of my face. She was shaven perfectly clean, the small inner lips almost completely hidden between the large, swollen outer lips. Her lap radiated heat and glistened with wetness. The scent of her strong arousal entered my nose, circumvented my brain and got directly to my dick. Oh god, how I wanted her!

Driven by instinct, I leaned in, but she stopped me by putting a hand on my head. I looked up. She smiled, "watch out, Sweetie, you're playing with a loaded gun. Come." She turned around, and I got up on shaky legs. As if in trance, I followed her into the bathroom. I had admired her butt earlier, but now that she was naked, it looked all the more tempting. Everything inside of me seemed to be screaming, go for it, now!

Letty positioned me right in the center of the bathroom and said with a wink, "stay." Then she walked right up to the wall where the shower was and turned around, facing me. She took a stance with her feet planted about shoulder length apart, just slightly squatted down, her knees pointing outward. This had the effect of opening her pussy lips into an alluring vertical smile, which she amplified further by putting her hands on either side and pulling slightly.

I took in her naked body, which was quite the sight to behold, even more so knowing what was about to happen. I looked into her eyes, and she smiled back at me. She quickly dipped her eyes, as if pointing downward, and said, "watch." I did.

At first, there was a slight trickle which lasted just a few seconds, then stopped again. I caught myself holding my breath, I was that excited. A moment later, there was an audible hiss, quickly followed by a formidable torrent of piss shooting forth from her loins. The liquid arc covered about two thirds of the distance between us, and I felt the warmth as her hot juices splattered my feet. Letty gave off a primal groan that was half pure lust, half utter relief. I was amazed not only by the force with which she let go, but also by how long she kept going. She must have been desperate!

It took all my willpower to not jerk off, the whole show turned me on so much I was about to burst. Eventually, her stream subsided. As it dwindled, her right hand moved inwards and started rubbing her clit in circular motions. Pee sprayed from between her fingers as they picked up speed. Soon, I could see her legs trembling, then she suddenly hunched over, panting in a compressed high-pitched squeal "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm comiiiiiiiiiiiiii...," immediately followed by a guttural "Fuuuuuuck!" as a major orgasm jolted her body.

She put her hands on her knees and tried catching her breath for a moment. Then she straightened up, threw her head back and exclaimed, "Gawd, I needed that!"

When she finally looked at me, she put on a shy smile and bit her lower lip, like a kid when caught stealing candy. "How did I do?"

"FUCK that was HOT!" I blurted out.

She beckoned me over, and we huddled against each other. Our legs were wet and slippery, which made it even more enticing. Grabbing my dick, she hoarsely whispered into my ear, "you have no idea how much it turns me on, watching you stand there with that enormous boner, knowing you got it from watching me piss for you..."

I could only moan in reply. "Lettyyyyy..."

Her hand moved expertly up and down my shaft. "Come on, stud, show me how much you like watching me piss..." She stretched out the 's' at the end, turning it into a hiss that sounded very much like --

"Fuuuuuuuck", I groaned as I shot my load across the room. I twitched and jerked and gasped for air. I had been so wound up the orgasm hit me like a sledgehammer. It took me quite a while to recover.

Letty supported me as I held on to her. "Attaboy," she said, approvingly patting my shoulder. "Now," she continued in a firmer voice, "Playground rules. We can make all the mess we want, but we clean up immediately afterwards."

"Ok," I replied, almost standing at attention.

She walked over to the cabinet and took out what looked like a broom, but with a rubber lip instead of bristles. Moving about efficiently, she swept all the liquids that were spread across the bathroom floor towards the drain.

The shower had several sprinklers. Several were mounted on the wall and ceiling, but one was attached to a long hose. Letty asked me to turn on the water and spray the floor, then she swept it again. "Ok, let's take a shower, then we'll do the rest."

It was an unusual experience, to stand in such a wide open space with water spraying from several directions. We soaped up ourselves, but of course did steal glances at each other frequently. After we rinsed off, Letty walked over to the shelves, grabbed a large towel and wrapped herself in it. She handed me another one and said, "almost done."

The cabinet yielded a bucket and a mop. She soaked a towel in water and put it down on the floor in the doorway to the bedroom. "Wipe your feet and wait, I'll be right there." I complied, then watched as she filled the bucket with water, added some cleaner, and efficiently wiped the bathroom floor. When she was done, she quickly put everything away and then stepped over into the bedroom, wiping her feet as well. The whole cleaning action had taken mere minutes.

Relieved, she smiled at me and dropped her towel. I did the same, and we hugged and kissed once more. "I think we're off to a good start," she surmised.

"This is beyond good. You're awesome. You're gorgeous. Incredible. You're..."

"Shhhh," she silenced me, "it's just me, Letty."

"Isn't that what I just said?"

"Aw, shush." She bashfully glanced at the floor. "Well, my dear, I'm ready for bed. I know you have all sorts of crazy ideas and cravings. I do, too. But we have all the time in the world, ok? Let's take our time and savor it."

"I'm totally fine with that." And I was. I was still in a state of wonder, exhausted from the orgasm and mesmerized by what I had witnessed leading up to that.

"I insist on cuddling, though", she quipped.

"That goes without saying."

We went back into the bathroom, brushed our teeth, and finally slid under the soft sheets in her cozy king-size bed. I spooned her and wrapped my arms around her. Letty snuggled up to me as closely as she good, humming in contentment.

"Good night, Sweetie," she whispered and added with a suggestive undertone, "sleep tight, you'll need your energy tomorrow."

I chuckled silently. "Good night, my love." Those words had come out all by themselves, and my heart skipped a beat when I realized what I just said. But Letty didn't seem to mind, her only reaction being a pleased "mh-hmmm...". And it just felt... right.