The Pleasure of Anticipation Pt. 01

Story Info
The first of a 3- to 4- part series within a collection.
2.2k words
4.53
5.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RL_King
RL_King
5 Followers

Adam was my first teacher.

I was young -- only 22, just out of college and in my first job.

My boss, Ben, was probably 10 years older than me. He was a handsome, blond-haired, blue-eyed, 6'2" Ivy Leaguer who started his own company with his father's money. His chiseled frame made me suspect he had been a rower or a swimmer in college. I was his first employee -- something he mentioned every time he introduced me. Every time, except when he introduced me to Adam.

Adam's name came up on my first day of work. It was a Friday. I was sitting on the sleeper sofa in his oversized corner office, trying not to reveal that I had no panties under my short skirt.

Why did I have no panties on?

They were in my purse, which makes no sense now when I think about it. I got to work and caught my reflection in the full-length bathroom mirror -- something I didn't yet have in my apartment. I could see my panties through my cream skirt and panicked. Do I walk around the office announcing the color of my panties or just take them off?

For some reason, going without seemed like the better option. Until Ben asked me to come in his office and have a seat. I mean, what CEO has a sleeper sofa in their office? It looked like something straight out of a dorm room.

The pillowy sofa cushions positioned me perfectly to give Ben at least a partial view of the top of my nude thigh high stockings. Every time my skirt shifted to reveal them, his mouth betrayed him trying to hide a sly smile. It's likely why he suggested I meet his mentor, Adam.

"I think you could learn a lot from him."

If this were a movie, that statement would be the pivotal foreshadow. The things I learned from Adam are vivid memories to this day.

Ben and Adam were both members of the same downtown private club. They first met a few years prior and began having lunch together every second and fourth Thursday of the month.

Two weeks later, on the fourth Thursday in April, Adam came into my life.

I had arrived late that day after a doctor appointment. Ben was at his lunch, thankfully. An unexpected rain shower soaked through my light pink blouse. It clung to my wet skin, highlighting the fullness of my breasts. With no jacket or extra clothes, I resigned myself to hiding behind the large computer monitor on my desk until my blouse dried. Ben spent most of his time in his office anyway, shouting requests when he needed something, and the rest of the space was empty.

I could hear Ben talking before they came around the corner. He sounded excited and was speaking faster than usual. I tried to shrink as small as possible to avoid being seen, but the monitor on my "L" shaped desk faced Ben's office. The other part of the desk faced the hallway and my cold blouse and lace bra were playing with the always cool central air, teasing my nipples to harden.

I caught both men in my peripheral vision and couldn't help but turn my head. The man sauntering next to Ben was taller, equally fit, and about five or six years older. He had a full head of thick, dark, wavy hair and hazel eyes that locked with mine as soon as he saw me. He was nodding to whatever Ben was saying, but his focused was on me.

As they approached my desk, Ben stopped his story to introduce me.

"Adam, this is Katherine."

With anyone else, I would have said, "hello," shake their hand and make conversation. But I was mesmerized, and he just looked at me like he was ready to eat another lunch.

"Katherine? You don't look like a Katherine," he purred. "You look like a Kat. Maybe even a Kitty."

That voice... I can still hear it in my head. It had a deep gravel, almost like a lion's roar. I could have listened to him read or say anything.

He was clearly flirting with me. I blushed.

Ben chuckled and walked into his office, shutting the door.

Adam was still holding my eyes captive. He moved to the edge of the desk and sat on the edge, right next to my chair.

"You have something..."

He cupped my chin with his palm and wiped my bottom lip with his thumb. I resisted the urge to open my mouth and suck on it. Then he slowly trace down my neck with his knuckles before pulling away.

I felt a flush from the curve of my lower back whoosh up and around to my neck and chest, punching my nipples through my bra and blouse. I gasped lightly while his eyes left mine to take in his effect on my body. He caught my gaze again and smiled slyly.

At the time, I had only been with one man. A boy, really. My first boyfriend and first sexual experience. It exposed a desire to be sexually bold and adventurous. I just hadn't had the opportunity yet.

I wanted Adam to touch me again.

"I'm going to call you Kat," he said. "Kitty Kat when you're good."

I nodded obediently, already assuming the role he designed for me.

Adam's gaze turned to my protruding nipples. They were perfect gumdrops jutting out from my round, firm breasts. He shifted his weight like he was going to reach for me again when Ben abruptly opened his office door.

Adam slowly stood up and nodded at Ben as if to signal 'yes.' And then looked at me like no man had ever looked at me. If I wasn't sitting down, I would have fallen down, it was so intoxicating. When he had drunk his fill of me, he turned and walked out.

The rest of the afternoon was a total waste. I couldn't focus on anything other than replaying what had happened and imagining what could have happened if he had put his hands on me again.

Over the next three months, I looked forward to every second and fourth Thursdays. I made sure to wear my best lingerie. I had plenty of it. While some girls rewarded themselves with purses and shoes, I bought sexy bras, panties, garters and stockings.

I wondered each time they went to lunch if this was the day it would happen.

Adam always came back with Ben. He always teased me in some new way, his lips almost kissing the back of my neck, his body leaning over mine to show me something on my computer. And every time my nipples got hard, he looked in my eyes in that same way that took my breath away.

It was a slow, sweet torture. The fire he lit inside me that first day would burst into flames when I saw him and burn hot in between his visits. He was training my patience building the anticipation.

On a Friday in August, Ben made a strange request. He said his condo in the city that he "never used" was scheduled for some type of utility upgrade over the weekend. Since he was going to be out of town and had no idea when it was going to happen, he asked if I would stay at his place and coordinate. It seemed like an odd request, but I lived in a small studio apartment and he had a two-story penthouse with private elevator access. It was an easy 'yes.'

I went home early, packed a bag, and headed to the condo. Looking back at it now, I know with absolute certainty what that condo was for. But I was naïve at the time and didn't ask enough questions in general.

Taking the small private elevator up to the penthouse that Friday night, I was mentally cataloging everything I planned to do over the weekend. Read a new book, catch up on a little work, and sleep.

The elevator doors opened to the type of place you would see on some show about elite living spaces. It was absolutely beautiful. Modern furniture, elaborate light fixtures, and a near-floor to ceiling window wall. This was better than I could have imagined.

There were no cell phones at that time, but this was an Instagrammer's dream.

A spiral staircase with a white iron railing led up to the bedroom. Half of it was like a floating platform suspended in air with a view of the massive first floor living area and kitchen. A king platform bed with bright white bedding and a nightstand served as the centerpiece. The bathroom and walk-in closet together were the size of my whole apartment.

I noticed a red envelope on the bed, which I mistakenly thought was from Ben. As I got closer I was able to read the handwritten name on it: Kitty Kat.

My whole body flushed with heat.

The note was simple; yet another tease: Are you my good girl?

Adam clearly knew where I was going to be, but what did that mean? I had no way to contact him, no idea where he lived. Was this just more of the same flirting game?

I tried to calm myself and decided to make dinner, taking the note with me. I couldn't think about anything else. My plans for the weekend replaced with obsessing about Adam, my mind replaying every interaction, every tease, building my desire. I don't even remember if I ate anything I made that night.

Suddenly, the phone rang. It was on the bedroom nightstand so I had to run upstairs to answer.

"Hello," I panted, slightly winded from the stairs and my heightened state of desire.

"I love hearing you out of breath." It was Adam.

I sank onto the bed and let my free hand moved across my top to play with my already hard nipples.

"Where are you?" I must have sounded desperate -- I felt desperate.

"Where do you want me to be, Kitty Kat?"

He was still teasing me mercilessly. I let out a moan.

"Mmmmm, I know how hard your nipples are right now. Is my Kitty Kat playing with her pussy?"

I used that same hand to pull off my leggings, put two fingers in my mouth -- soaking them with saliva -- and traced the soft lips between my legs.

"Yes," I whispered between heaving breaths.

"That's my good girl," he said softly.

Suddenly, a dial tone. He had hung up.

Frustrated and flushed, I slammed down the receiver and imagined Adam on me, owning me, controlling me, pleasuring me.

Drawing circle upon circle around my clit, the tiny rosebud became a glistening pink pearl, begging to be savored. My hips rocked slowly, offering myself to the thought of him. My nipples throbbed and pulled tight and hard into long nubs for suckling.

One hand was alternating between teasing my engorged clit and stroking my swelling g-spot. The other hand tended to my nipples -- flicking, circling, pulling, twisting. I could feel my wetness dripping down my ass onto the bedsheets.

I was draped naked over the edge of ecstasy, repeatedly denying myself -- imagining it was him as my master. My desire was palpable. I was heat and fire -- a wild animal bound to the bed without restraints. I was his prisoner, desperate for him to call again.

When I heard the elevator doors open, a loud moan escaped me. I heard him chuckle.

"Adam?!" My voice broke and I started to whimper.

With every slow shaking step on the winding stairs. my anticipation hit an unimaginable new high. When his eyes caught mine, my whimper became an uncontrollable sob.

"Shhhhhhhh. Don't cry, Kitty Kat."

That look.

"You're such a good girl." He was so calm, so confident -- the perfect Dom.

He made his way around the bed and stood perpendicular to me, still holding my eyes captive. Standing right over my face, he slowly unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hard, long, thick cock, stroking it close to my mouth.

I turned toward him and stuck out my tongue to lick the shiny precum off his thick mushroom head, but he pulled away. My desperate hunger wasn't enough for him. He wanted me on the brink of madness.

Still tending his cock, he put two fingers and his thumb in his mouth, sucking on them loudly while I watched prone, helpless. His eyes shifted to my nipples -- exposed to him for the first time.

I arched my back, pressing them toward him. Once ripe strawberries, they were now tall, red gumdrops still moist from my playing.

He closed his fingers in a firm vice around the rock hard peak of my right nipple, pulling me over the edge.

I let out a long, deep moan. My hips rocked violently. Pleasure seizures rippled through my body. I have no idea for how long, but he was smiling slyly at me when the room stopped spinning.

He leaned over to kiss then lick then kiss again the nipple he had just claimed. He kissed me passionately on my mouth. And then pulled back to catch my eyes.

"That's one."

RL_King
RL_King
5 Followers