The Pleasure of Sucking

Story Info
Story of a married man overcoming guilt to enjoy sucking.
4.2k words
4.65
32.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cohikr68
cohikr68
259 Followers

I've been married over 40 years. I love my wife. She's my best friend. Our sex has been good but not adventurous. She's kept herself fit and attractive. We can talk about most anything and share the same values and keep each other challenged. We've moved on since our sons are grown and retirement has been especially good even with the COVID pandemic.

Kate is average to attractive. Long hair and green eyes. Thin in stature with the hottest 34b tits a man could desire. Her nipples grow at least 1/4 inch when she gets excited. Those tits are firm and a nice, nice handful. I get hard just watching them sometimes.

Her pussy is one that grips a cock like crazy. She gets wet quickly with stimulation and I eat her bush covered cunt every time we have sex because she tastes so good. Her clit is big and it doesn't take much to trigger powerful orgasms when played with. And when she cums her body pushes up off the bed in a forceful way. She has multiple orgasms most of the times we have sex.

It took a few years before she'd give me a blow job but now she does a decent job of it and has even come to like swallowing my semen. And she's let me eat the creampies I deposit in her pussy whenever I want. It seems to excite her.

Beyond this Kate is not open to try things like anal, role play or other ways of spicing things up. She's happy with things the way they are. More than likely her religious upbringing in the Catholic church has colored her view of sexual experiences.

Kate and I are honest with one another. Except for one huge exception. I'm a cocksucker. I've sucked cock almost throughout our marriage. It's been a source of great inner conflict. Like I said, I love my wife.

But, once I sucked my first cock before I married Kate I knew I was a cocksucker. At times the cheating really gets me feeling so damn bad I've thought about offing myself. What type of guy does this to his wife?

Most of the time I rationalize I'm not cheating with another woman and never will. Sucking a man's cock is different I think. It's just pure animal lust. It's a attraction that pulls me away from my heterosexual life. I fantasize about sucking cock for weeks before I feel compelled to act on my urges to suck a cock.

Most men dismiss this conflict as normal. It's just sex. As long as you take care of business with the wife, what's the harm. Yeah, sure. It's hard to believe guys going outside their marriage to suck cock or fuck another man don't have just a tinge of guilt unless their wives are totally fucking bitches. I'm talking about us guys who are happily married but can't resist.

So, today my need to suck a cock has peaked. I'm like an addict always looking for a fix. Only thing is, unlike a drug, sucking cock is just about one of the greatest joys of my life. I don't reach a point of desperation or spend all the family's money or find I lose the full effect and need more to get the same effect.

Today I'm meeting up with a guy I've been communicating with over a period of two months. We've talked about our desires, our wives, things we want from one another. We've found out personal things to determine if we would be a good match to meet up for some male sexual play.

He has a nice sized cock at 7 1/2 inches and thick which he let me see in a picture. I knew I wanted to suck that cock if at all possible. And he wanted a good cocksucker to come visit him. On many occasions we talked about how I would service him. I got to the point I told him I wanted to worship his cock.

So, before we met we had talked about the possible scenarios of me servicing him. I think we both ended up masturbating to these exchanges of fantasy.

And finally we decided to meet at his house. Today. My wife was gone for the day with a group of her friends doing a book club outing which allowed me a good bit of time to go play with him.

One of the things I always insisted on whenever I would meet a guy was the concept of taking time to actually enjoy the act of the sexual experience. I definitely don't want to do a ten minute drive by where a guy uses my mouth as a cum dump.

Those guys that want to ram their cock down my throat and dismiss any intimacy or sensual play just aren't guys I want to meet. It's like they want to get the fastest time to ejaculate and split. Makes you wonder how they treat their wives if they're married. Wham, bam, thank you maam.

So I'm leaving to meet up with Brad today. He's hosting and we've talked about making our encounters sensual, taking time, foreplay, role play, maybe expanding our boundaries. Who knows.

Driving into his complex I can tell he's got some money. The houses are two stories and they look like a mansion with the covered porch and big supporting columns.

Brad is waiting at the door. He's wearing a pair of gym shorts and sleeveless workout shirt. He's got a bit of a belly but then so do I. Not the beer belly where we can't see our cocks but the donut around the waist.

"Hey Willie. At last we meet, eh?" he tells me.

"Yeah, nice to put a face to the emails we been doing for so long. And you do look like the pic you sent me...thank you very much." I laugh.

"Yeah, you too. In fact you look better than that picture you sent. So, you want some water or a beer or something?" he asks.

"I'd love some water. Got a dry mouth. Must be the anticipation."

"Sure, I'll go get you a bottle. Then maybe we can go upstairs?"

"Sounds great to me. Been looking forward to making those things we've talked about real."

Brad is over six feet. Maybe six two. He's red-headed with blue eyes and freckles on his arms and face. He's fair skinned. He's a good looking guy. Not that I'm a person that has to have a male model but hell, if the guy's good looking that's ok.

Me, I'm six feet, Weigh 180, brown hair...been lucky to have thick hair thanks to family genes. Blue eyes. Been told I'm handsome but I've always thought my face was too elongated and it pisses me off I still get blemishes periodically. You know, pimples.

My cock is seven inches with big girth and a big head. But I'm not here to have my cock serviced. I'm here to service Brad's cock. That's all we've been talking about over the past few months.

"Here you go." he says as he hands me a liter bottle of purified water. "Shall we go up and get naked?"

"Absolutely"

We walk up to the second floor. Brad takes me into a room with large windows that allow sunshine to wash into the entire room. There's a king size bed in the middle of the very large and spacious ...and bright room.

Brad goes over to a desk and picks up a remote. Presses it and the window drapes start to close. And then the room is dark except for lamps on either side of the bed.

He begins to undress as I stand watching him. He quickly undresses and stands there with his cock semi-erect. The head is very large and prominent. His balls are high riders and look the size of a golf ball. His pubic hair is the same flame red as his head. A true red head.

"Well time for you to strip for me. Hope you like what you see..I'm already getting hard."

"Oh, I like what I see, believe me." I say as I start undressing. I just drop my clothes in a pile on the carpet and move over to him where he is sitting on the edge of the big bed.

"Why don't you drop down and suck my cock like the cocksucker you are, bitch." he commands me. He and I have talked about this type of dialogue to spice things up.

"Yes sir." I say as I drop down on my knees between his out stretched legs. His cock is now standing at a good forty-five degree angle.

I give his big head a lick with the tip of my tongue. There's a big bubble of pre-cum just waiting for me and I run my tongue down to collect it all. It's sweet, maybe slightly tasting of urine but it's nice.

I run my tongue around the glans using tongue tip and the flat of my tongue on alternate tours around it. I dip the tip into the seminal opening to extract any more of the pre-cum that might be preparing to appear. Brad is already moaning and leaning back on the bed with his arms supporting him to remain upright.

I look up constantly as I lick and suck the head. I make eye contact with Brad to let him know I'm his submissive cocksucker.

Finally, I open my mouth and run my tight lips fully down Brad's shaft until my nose is pushed into his curly and thick red bush. I pull back and run my mouth back to the head. Stop at the tip to suck it like a momma's tit. Then back down to swallow the full length of his thick seven and one half inch cock.

It fills my mouth until my lips are stretched wide and it tickles my uvula once I swallow it. The taste and texture of it is erotic and exciting to me. All my senses are focused on looking up at him, smelling and tasting his cock and hearing his moans. And touching, touching and more touching. Touching his balls with one hand. Touching his cock with lips and mouth. Stroking the gap between his balls and ass crack.

I start a slow rhythm in sucking up and down the shaft. Always up to his tip and back down. My tongue is flattened along the shaft and twirls around the head when it's reached. I check for pre-cum each trip up and find it most times. I keep my eyes looking at Brad but his eyes are now closed as he enjoys the attention I'm giving his cock.

I decide it's time to give his boys some of that attention. I take the cock out of my mouth and reach under the very hard shaft to lick his balls. First one, then the other with tip and flat of tongue. I suck one ball into my mouth and roll my tongue around the circumference. Sucking on it. Bathing it.

Then the other ball gets the same attention. The I run my tongue further down under his balls and lick the gap to the edge of his crack. His hard cock lays on my forehead, twitching.

Brad falls down on the bed with his back flat and pulls his legs up to his chest to give me access to his crack and puckered rosebud. I lightly lick up the crack, staying just barely inside. Then I push my tongue deeper and wet the entire area with the use of the broad part of my tongue. I rim his ass and push my tongue's tip hard against the opening. I enter it and push the first half inch of my tongue's tip inside the tight hole. It has a slightly bitter taste but I can smell the lavender soap Brad has used to clean himself.

I pull out of his ass and go back to licking up and down his crack because I know how erotic and hot it feels to have light and heavy touches in this very erogenous area. He gasps with pleasure so I know he has the same response.

After a few minutes of rimming Brad, he pulls me up from my knees and we both get to the center of the bed. I take the bottle of water with me and open it to get a nice cold drink before embarking on the next step of this sensual and erotic journey.

Brad looks at me and asks "Are you ready to be my bitch? And follow my instructions? "

"Yessir "

"Good. I want you to jack off until you cum on my cock. I want your cum from tip to bottom of the shaft. Then you get to clean it up and suck me off. So get to it, cocksucker. "

Brad lays down and spreads his legs. His cock is hard and standing up from his red bush. I begin stroking my cock. It's strange masturbating for another man. My cock is initially shy until Brad starts letting me know what a cum-slut I'm going to be. My submissive persona is aroused. It takes close to five minutes but I begin to have that intense tingle rising from my balls.

I hold my cock directly above Brad's. My cum shoots out four rapid streams that hit on the glans, drips down the shaft and down to his balls. I make sure I hold my cock so it is almost skin to skin making each rope splash on the target.

All this time I'm yelling out in pleasure. Probably one of the best jerk offs of my life . At last the orgasm ends and my cock begins to shrink. And the usual letdown and depressive feeling that happens to me after I cum starts. It makes it difficult to stay sexually aroused but I push through. I push my head down to his cock. I extend my tongue and start lapping up the sticky spunk I left behind. I start down on his balls and bush. My cum is caught in the thickness of the ginger pubes. I use my tongue's tip to circle and probe inside the curly thicket.

I make sure all the cum dripping down his balls is vacuumed into my mouth. Then using the flat surface my tongue scoops up the semen all up and down his shaft

Brad is breathing in rapid gasps. He moans with pleasure while he intermittently encourages me. "Keep it up bitch. Suck up that nasty cum you left on my cock. Clean up your slime and take a real man's cum. "

I suck and lick up each glob of my spunk. I reach the head and swirl around the crown to gather gather the last of it. I tease the opening with with the tongue's tip. I'm ready to pay full attention to his big erect cock. My mouth is partially full of my own cum. I have to swallow several times to rid my mouth of the sticky cream. It really has a good taste.

My cum swallowed, I start licking the head circling it with my tongue. Then take it into my mouth just past my lips and suck it with my lips squeezing and loosening, suckling it. I clean any remnants of my cum from the thick crown.

Brad is moaning louder as I worship his head. I start down his shaft with my lips tightly gripping it. The thick shaft stretches my mouth wide. I finally reach the end of the shaft and run my face and nose into his pubes. I alternate tightly gripping and letting go with my lips. My tongue is rapidly licking every possible surface it can reach.

I start the process of bobbing my head up and down Brad's cock. I pull back to the head and push back down to his pubes. My right hand is gently massaging his balls. My left hand strokes the crack of his ass. I go slow with my joyful sucking and running up and down his big cock. He's telling me how I'm doing.

"Oh fuck yeah, you are a cock sucker deluxe. Oh yeah, suck that big cock! MMMM...that's so fucking nice. Keep it up fucker."

It excites me hearing his appreciation and calling me names that truly describe who I am. A cock sucker. His moans and words cause me to pick the pace up some as I run up and down the very hard cock. I decide to up things by wetting my middle finger on my left hand an pushing it into his rosebud. I'm quickly past the sphincter and into the tight hole. I move my finger looking for his prostate. As I reach the last knuckle at his entrance, I feel the hard organ and use the tip of my inserted finger to stroke it lightly.

All the time I play with the prostate I'm doing a steady pull and push on his cock's entire length. He's now gasping in pleasure with the massage of the organ and the swallowing and sucking of his cock. I can tell the fingering added to the sucking is bringing him close to an orgasm. His cock seems to get even harder. His breathing is more rapid.

"Ohhhh fuuccck! OHHH, ohh, yesss, yessss" he begins to scream out at me.

His orgasm starts with the pulsing of the root of his shaft. then the flaring of the head to unleash the warm liquid into my mouth. A steady start and stop stream of the thick cum splashes into my mouth and down my throat. I pull back a little so it splashes more on my tongue. Brad is shooting multiple rounds of his juice while he continues to verbalize his pleasure in very loud fashion.

I slowly remove my finger from his ass. I swear I could feel his prostate throbbing in concert with each of his shots of cum in my mouth. And his balls seemed to tense at the same time.

I taste the salty bitter cum on my tongue but there's also a sweetness to it. It's thick and has a slickness that causes it to easily slide down my throat. I keep some in my mouth to gargle and swish around before I swallow. I think of those wine tasting snippets I've seen over the years and think of myself as a cum connoisseur, swishing to taste the "full body" of a man's nectar.

Brad's breathing slows down and he slumps back down to the mattress gasping. He looks satisfied and dreamy.

I hold his shriveling cock inside my mouth without over stimulating the very sensitive head. It's always a great pleasure to have a man's cock grow inside me and then recede once the pleasurable ending occurs.

Amazing that a cock can go from five inches to seven or seven and one half in such a short time...and then return to its normal size. The middle time of hard erection, thick swelling of glans, the girth becoming twice its normal size and the final act of semen spilled in the dramatic ejaculation that causes grown men to cry out without any filter is the joyous result.

And the recipient of the creamy fluid, a pussy, ass, hand or mouth. They are the trigger of this remarkable chain reaction of lust and animal like pleasure. I feel lucky and in bliss to be the recipient. I love the act and the response more as the recipient than as the donor. Something about providing this sensual and erotic service and the submission that comes with it brings me much more excitement.

Brad is reviving at last. He looks up at me and tells me how good it felt when he came. I've got a mouthful so I don't answer. Instead I begin to lightly suck on his wilted shaft and use my tongue to lick the surface of his shaft.

I take my time without ever letting Brad's cock leave my mouth. I reach up and play with is nipples. They grow erect. I squeeze harder and pull on them. He moans his appreciation. He's like me. He likes his nipples to be forcefully tweaked, pulled and bitten. I twist and pull more and he moans louder.

I start to feel his cock growing in my mouth. Playing with his nipples while gently suckling the head has been effective. I start using my tongue to circle the engorging head. I get the tip under the edge of the crown and do circles. My lips are tightly squeezing the girth.

Brad is moaning out and once again calling me a cocksucker and his bitch. I enjoy his verbal abuse. It's really an erotic song of lust and pleasure to me. I continue to probe his cock's opening and begin to push down into his bush and pull back up to the head. His hips start to rise up off the bed thrusting into my mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah, you bitch! Your mouth is a true cocksucker's mouth. I'm going to fuck it like a pussy."

And he is fucking my face with strong thrusts. I'm gasping to keep up as his cock reaches the depths of my throat. My gag reflex is about to trigger but I use my nose breathing to calm and relax. My mouth becomes his personal boi pussy.

Brad quickly gets up from his prone position, pulling his cock from my mouth. His cock is rock hard and wet. He demands I lay with my head off the edge of his big king bed. I roll on my back and lay perpendicular across the bed. My head hangs off the edge with my mouth open and my throat now much more aligned for a hard cock to enter.

And Brad quickly stands above me and jams his long thick cock down my throat. I gag at first but then adapt to the force he's pushing into my oral cavity. He's taking deep and long thrusts up and back into my throat. I use my lips to simulate a tight pussy. His shaft is slick and slides quickly down and up, pulling my lips in and then back out from my mouth. My tongue plays along the bottom of his cock. I feel the duct that will carry his semen from his balls to my mouth. It and the vein are prominent so I know it will be soon that his cum will once again fill my oral opening. Once again I will feel the hot spunk hit my throat and tongue.

Brad cries out, he's ready and I feel the first hard, rapid blast of cum shooting into my mouth. Then he pulls out of my mouth and his thick cum hits my nose and lips. It forcefully blast across my forehead. Another shot lands on my cheek and chin. He returns his cock to my open mouth and shoots two last jets of cum directly on my tongue. Then he slams his cock deeply into my mouth until his red bush tickles my cum drenched nose. The cum on my forehead is dripping back into my hairline. Cum from my cheek drips to my earlobe. Brad has definitely given me an epic facial.

cohikr68
cohikr68
259 Followers
12