All Comments on 'The Pleasure of Sucking'

by cohikr68

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story

You’ve just described a more experienced version of me. Love my wife to bits but every few months or so get this real urge to suck someone off.

bigguy251bigguy251about 3 years ago
Love this story

This story describes the encounters I would love to have. Well written. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OMG. I want to do this exact same thing. This was so hot. Right from the start where you like to lick your cum from your wife's pussy. I am going to push for this. My heart is pounding from the excitement of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story had me dripping precum because what you described is also my fantasy...I really want a guy to use my mouth as his pleasure hole and loved your description of his balls on your nose. I want to be in that position and smell the male muskiness of a heated crotch as he moans while sliding his hard cock into my mouth and letting his balls swing into my chin. I would also pay attention to his balls, love the idea of being between a masculine set of legs and serving his whole intimate package and getting his full taste and scent. Like you, I do eat my own cum out of my wife's pussy and often wonder what it would be like to taste cum directly from a spurting cock. Thanks for writing this inspiring cock sucking story. One day I will find a willing partner to try this with.

AHNuts00AHNuts00over 2 years ago

Very hot story! I could almost taste the cum and the details of sliding sausage on the way to sniffing his pubes. Along with other commenters, it makes me want to do this in real life. I look forward to reading more, and so does my stiff cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hot story wish it were me being a cock sucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story ! I luv to worship and drain a nice cock while I wear panties !

In me TN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. The dream of my life. Especially when you introduce the idea of wearing panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The best! Would love to do this

CcatoneCcatoneabout 1 year ago

In my mid 40s I reconnected with a veterinary who I assisted with artificial insemination, cows and mares, and a few other animals. My duties were to slide my lubed arm in the female's anal channel without being shit on or stepped or kicked and or all three. The vet Charles, who would insert the stiff but flexible tube with a bag of sperm until it reached the cavity which I would feel, then I would pinch the bags I could feel it as it breaks and the semen bag would slip through my pinch. This one time I was standing on a stool in a stall the horse tail I was holding her tail got away slapping the tube and I can't explain how it happened to this day a big drop of sperm hit the back of my throat I was choking and gagging. After I calmed down the vet was laughing and saying you will be alright saying that it had happened to him a few times when he was doing by himself. That was years ago. Now he was reminding of now. I had learned a lot from him. We assisted breeding the animals in many ways. I continued helping him over the years after I finished college. Our conversations over the years seamed be about sex. Then one day he said he had always wondered how similar the taste of the to man's sperm. I said I would guess it is close because it smells much alike, he said, I kinda thought so. We both left the conversation ended that day. We both began to chat more often. One day his wife had went to visit her two sisters for a few weeks. He called and invited me to come over. It didn't take to long before we both opened up to each other. That we both like oral, that I sucked a few guys, but I mainly liked to be sucked. He said, he had too, but he was more interested in sucking than being sucked,. We both traded sucks that day and continued suck for the next two weeks and afterwards once or twice a month. Our conversations later he said that he had always had fantasized about sucking me. I didn't know what say, but I said, I probably would have been happy to let him back then, I was so horny at that age that was jerking off 3 to 5 times a day, it slowed down a bit when I got married then it increased more over the years up into my 30s. We had a great time for many years up into his 70s. He told me one afternoon that he had told his wife most everything, but he didn't tell her about me, he said, she opened up about herself and she too was having some girl play. They were both a little surprised that they were doing the same thing. I haven't seen him for a while because he has had a stroke, but we talk on the phone mostly just general talk. But once we both learned was that is mainly that hormones are the triggers of sex. As our sense of smell diminishes so does our drive, we use various ways to stemulate. In the years to come we will be able to use stem cells to regenerate and a lot more things. You get an endorphins reaction by watching porn, tasting precum, licking pussy, rimming, sucking tits, armpits, mouth are general areas. Males are effected by both male and female hormones as women are effected by both. So it is more natural to be sexual to both sexes. Most of us it is hard to be fully open with each other. I was lucky enough to have been counseled by a pastor who said at the beginning (neither of you own each other) and if think you do by doing this wedding, say so now. Both of us were dumbfounded so we didn't say anything. Then he sums it up. The only way I pastoral your marriage is that both agree that won't use marriage as an ownership. He went on, (promises are so very hard to keep, but very easy to break. He asks us so many things. He says both of you write down what you don't want your partner not to do, everything from not using each other's toothbrush, underwear,, how you want to help each other their work, and the next 8 sessions are going to be harder. Neither of us thought we would go back to see him. We did and we did 40s later at first it was difficult but it worked very good for us our marriage was sorta open after 8 years and more as the years went by we were even closer. The pastor said said sex isn't the most important thing in a marriage but satisfying relationship is. If one of you is having sex and the other isn't being gratified with some degree it will become an issue. There is so much that couples don't understand about a relationship. You both have give, be happy that you did. We both learned be open minded and understanding. I am not trying to tell you to be like we are. Both you are different, just except that you like being a cocksucker and you will enjoy it even more because you are who you are.

wannasuck77wannasuck7711 months ago

What a great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercohikr68@cohikr68
Just an old guy from CO 303 struggle with ED but never stop thinking about sex. I'm very oral and love servicing both men and women with my tongue and mouth. I've come to realize monogamy is a myth perpetuated by religious types who want to control our lives. When they barely ...