The Pleasure Toy Ch. 03

Story Info
Young man gets used by four older women.
2.1k words
4.39
25.7k
22

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KPayne
KPayne
138 Followers

Claire Harrison drove Lewis and her three friends home and stared with Annie in open-mouthed surprise as Emma and Rachel told the two of them what they'd done. "I thought we'd brought him back with us to make him dance or something as a punishment for leering at us all afternoon," she said shaking her head in disbelief, "And now you're telling us that you both forced him to go down on you?"

Emma and both Rachel nodded with glee, and then Emma said, "And we thought it only fair that you two could ... um ... explore the possibilities of getting a nice young man like Lewis to do whatever you want. But if neither of you want to, then I'm going to take him upstairs and make him go down on me again."

Annie brushed her silver hair back behind her ears, and muttered, "I wasn't all that happy about distracting his mother so you could trick him into having that little plug pushed between his cheeks, but this is too much."

Emma laughed, "Oh we didn't use the little one. Rachel pushed in one three times the size of the one you saw, and it's still got about six hours of life left in it. And all we've really done is let him have a taste of what he spent all afternoon staring at." Annie glared at her three friends as they giggled like schoolgirls until Emma calmed down enough to add, "Anyway, we've done it now, so what difference does it make if we do it a bit more?"

Rachel nodded in agreement and said, "And it's not as if he's going to tell anybody is it?"

Annie and Claire looked at each other, and then at the man less than half their age standing silently in the middle of the room. "I've been married thirty years and have never cheated, and I'm not going to start now," said Annie, to which Claire replied with a smirk, "But then you've never been presented with an opportunity like Lewis."

"Exactly!" exclaimed Emma, "How could any woman our age say no to someone like him? And I don't think what we've done is really cheating anyway. We've only had his head between our legs, we've not fucked him."

Annie shook her head in disbelief at Emma's logic, looked over at Lewis, and then back at Emma. "So, what you're saying is he's going down on someone in the next ten minutes, and if it's not one of us, then it's going to be you?" Emma threw the controller towards Annie and laughed, "Try to think of it as more like letting him than forcing him. He's very enthusiastic, but if neither of you want to use that little motivator, give me it back. I mean, having him do it one, twice, three, four times? What difference does it make?"

Annie nodded but didn't smile. "I suppose I've been a part of all this whether I wanted to be or not, and I'm as guilty as you for helping to get him so excited that he couldn't think straight, and if he's going to be used anyway..." She left the sentence unfinished, shrugged, told Lewis to follow her and went upstairs to one of Claire Harrison's spare bedrooms. "We only talked about making you twitch a little when your mother wasn't watching," she said when they got there, "I'd never have agreed to anything else, but it's too late to back out now and there doesn't seem to be any point in being the only one of us not to do anything, as Claire definitely will."

He didn't reply. He just stood and watched the fifty-something woman strip naked and lie backwards on the bed. She had the whitest, hairiest mass of pubic hair he'd ever seen, and he briefly wondered how it hadn't stuck out of her bikini briefs all afternoon. "You'd better make this worthwhile," she added while waving the controller in the air just as the other women had, "Or I'll squeeze this thing so hard and for long that you won't be able to walk for weeks."

Lewis Carter just nodded, dropped to his knees, crawled two paces towards the bed, and put his head between Annie's mottled flabby thighs. From the very first touch of his tongue, she squirmed with pleasure, and moaned in delight. Every reservation she'd held for the previous twenty minutes about taking advantage of a young man her friends had pushed some device into disappeared with each lick, kiss and caress, and by the time she had her first little orgasm, so had her regrets about not having shaved for weeks.

Annie came three times in less than a minute, all extremely pleasant but the earth didn't move. They were just minor tremors that Lewis barely noticed as he buried his face into her, but he felt the fourth one. Annie came with more force than she'd done for twenty years, but whether it was from the excitement of having a 23-year old's face between her 52-year-old legs, or simply that Lewis was far better at oral sex than her husband had ever been, she didn't know and didn't particularly care. The earth not only moved, it spun off its axis. That climax was spectacular: Annie Carrington gushed fluid all over his pretty young face as she screamed loudly with delight.

She pushed his head away, smiled in such a way that Lewis thought it was maybe thanks or appreciation, and instantly started to think of some way for it to happen again when the "motivator" had stopped working.

Annie dressed very slowly and chuckled at seeing her dishevelled reflection in the room's fill length mirror as he spat out what felt like a mouthful of wire-like white pubic hair. Lewis didn't even try to speak. His jaw, tongue and mouth hurt from having his face pressed deeply into a third wet bucket of middle-aged pink slush in under an hour, so he just followed Annie quietly down the stairs when she told him to, and then sat on the softest-looking chair he could see.

"Well?" grinned Emma to Annie "Glad you joined our little club then?" Annie laughed in reply, "Yes thank you, it was wonderful. Probably the best ten minutes of my entire life." "So good that you want to do it again?" grinned Rachel, "It'll be another four or five hours before his motivator stops working."

Annie shook her head, "No, that was enough. I'm exhausted. You can do what you want, but I've got to go." Emma and Rachel looked at each other, and then grinned back at Annie. "No, we're coming with you. We've had our fun. We can leave him with Claire until the battery runs out."

Claire Harrison's grin grew even wider as she took the controller from Annie, said goodbye to her friends, and then turned to Lewis. "Those three have no imagination", she sniggered while waving the metal box in the air, "This little thing can do a whole lot more than make you mine for just a few hours."

Lewis felt the blood drain from his face as she continued, "It can make you mine for as long as I want you to be."

"Are you going to make me do something that I won't anybody to know about?" he replied nervously. "Good," said Claire trying very hard not to laugh, "We understand one another, so let's go to my utility room."

She beckoned for him to follow, and when they got to a small room where there was only a washer, a dryer and laundry basket, Claire Harrison said to Lewis in a cold unemotional way that sent shivers up his spine, "Take off all your clothes." She clicked the button on the controller, smirked when he winced in pain, and added coldly: "Now".

Claire Harrison watched him strip, clicked the button again, and pointed at the laundry basket: "Get a pair of my knickers out of there and put them on." Lewis hesitated just long enough for her to think that he needed a reminder and squeezed the controller's button until he doubled up in agony.

She kept him on his knees for about thirty seconds, and then said very calmly, "There are four pairs of my knickers in there, and I'm going to take some pictures of you wearing all of them. Understand?"

Lewis Carter nodded, pulled out a pair of pink panties he thought were probably too small for Claire, and squeezed himself into them. She laughed approvingly, clicked away with her camera phone, and then repeated her instructions to pose until she had over a dozen embarrassing pictures of him wearing women's underwear.

"It's your own fault really," smirked Claire Harrison, "You're just a little too decorative to spend an afternoon with a hard-on staring at us. We older women have fantasies as well. We were just going to have some fun at your expense because we didn't like being objectified by a twenty-three-year-old who was never going to do anything we might have wanted, but Emma opened our eyes to the possibilities of the situation, and I've wanted a toy boy like you for about fifteen years.

"Can you take this thing out of me now please?" begged Lewis, "I'll do whatever you want." "I know that," grinned Claire, "but I haven't quite finished clicking this little button just yet, so pick up little pink pair you put on first and follow me."

Lewis hesitated just long enough for Claire to feel the need to give him another reminder of who was in charge and clicked the button until the tears which had started dribbling down his cheeks dripped from his chin. He staggered to his feet when the vibrations stopped, picked up the pink panties just like he'd been told and obediently followed her upstairs to the main bedroom.

"We've got about two hours before my husband gets back," she said closing the door, "let's not waste them." He stood in front of her naked with his head bowed as she smiled approvingly at his obvious submission, sniggered quietly at the thought of what she was going to do, and said, "Get down on your knees, and beg me to let you jerk off into my panties." Claire Harrison then pressed the little blue button again, and Lewis dropped to the floor in agony. "Beg," she said coldly, "Tell me how much you want me to let you come in my knickers."

Claire Harrison then had the best two minutes of her life as she stood over Lewis, gently squeezing the controller button in one hand while using her phone to record his humiliation until eventually telling him, "Ok. You can splurt into my knickers."

She released the pressure on the button, stepped back, and then had two even better minutes videoing Lewis pump frantically into the pink panties she'd worn the day before. Claire Harrison then put her phone on the bedside table, slowly took off everything except a pair of pale-yellow panties which were very obviously dark and wet around the crotch and lay back on the bed. "Now take them off and get that pretty face of yours right here," she said, pointing at the damp patch between her legs.

Claire Harrison clicked the controller just for the fun of watching him squirm, laughed as he winced in agony, sighed with expectation as he slowly slid her panties down her legs, and then had what were definitely the best two minutes of her life until the most powerful orgasm she'd had for over twenty years left her wanting to stay in bed for a week.

"You can take the plug out now," she sniggered when her breathing finally returned to normal, "I've uploaded more than enough to my cloud to make sure you'll keep doing you're told."

Lewis Carter slowly pulled out the plastic cone which had caused him so much pain, staggered to his feet, and looked down at the sweat-soaked 53 year-old woman lying naked on the bed grinning up at him: "This is the best day of my entire fucking life," she said, "What could a woman my age possibly have that's better than having an attractive young man who will do anything she wants?"

She sniggered, and then added with heavy emphasis, "ANYTHING."

He nodded his understanding, decided not to ask any of the hundreds of questions hammering away in his head, politely said goodbye, went downstairs, got his clothes from the utility room, and dressed while wondering how he'd managed to go from getting aroused at the sight of four sunbathing middle-aged women, to being shared between them all, and was now going to be used as some sort of plaything by the oldest one.

KPayne
KPayne
138 Followers