The Pleasure Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man gets used by four of his mother's friends.
869 words
4.4
30k
24

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KPayne
KPayne
138 Followers

Lewis's mother was stood in the kitchen talking animatedly to her three other friends when they got there and paid so little attention to their arrival that he knew she hadn't even noticed he'd been alone in the garden with Emma. Rachel met her friend with a grin and beckoned for the pair of them to leave the other three in the kitchen and follow her into the front room. "What kept you?" she said as the door closed behind them.

Emma smiled in reply and waved the little metal box in the air. "Oh, I made him go down on me. I just lay there and ran my fingers through his hair while this little thing kept him motivated." Lewis could tell from the expression of surprise on Rachel's face that Emma had either acted on impulse or had kept her intentions a secret when they'd planned the insertion of an expanding, vibrating butt-plug in his rectum, and for a brief second wondered how she felt about what her friend had done.

He got his answer almost instantly as she laughed, "My husband's got more hair on his back than he has on his head, and he hasn't gone down on me since I stopped reciprocating years ago." Emma's smile widened to a grin as she tossed the little metal box to her friend and nodded at Lewis: "Well all he wants is for you not to press that button."

Lewis felt a brief vibration as Rachel caught the plug's controller and watched helplessly as her understanding of the possibilities caused every wrinkle on her leather-like fifty-year-old face to deepen with joy and nipples to harden like two half-cigars stuck inside her swimsuit. "Can you keep everyone in the kitchen for ten minutes?" she smirked, and as Emma nodded in reply, beckoned for Lewis to follow as her friend walked into the room next door where Lewis's mother was entertaining the two other women.

"Come with me," said Rachel calmly as she pressed the little blue button just enough for him not to drop to the floor.

He glanced over his shoulder, saw that nobody else was in the room and reluctantly followed her upstairs and into the first bedroom. Rachel closed the door behind them, leant against it, pulled at the knot holding her flouncy summer skirt together round her waist, stuck two fingers into the leg opening of one side of her swimsuit, and pulled it to one side. "We might not have much time, so get on your knees," she said, and grinned while squeezing the controller in her other hand.

Lewis dropped to the floor and crawled forwards as the plug Rachel started to once again grow and vibrate. "Please don't," he pleaded, "It really hurts."

Rachel just laughed, "It's supposed to," and grabbed his hair with her free hand. "We only talked about making you squirm a little while you washed up or carried drinks, but this is so much better."

He reached his hands up, pulled her towards him, and for the second time in less than fifteen minutes tasted a woman so wet with excitement that his face was sodden before his tongue had even begun to explore. Rachel Grant hadn't spent the afternoon wondering what it would be like to have Lewis's face between her legs like Emma had, but it had taken only seconds for her to get just as aroused at the thought as her friend had been. And at that moment, she needed his mouth pressed into her more than she'd ever needed anything in her life.

Lewis Carter stared up helplessly at the lush pink gash practically dripping with excitement, and then pushed his tongue as far into it as he could as Rachel Grant held her bathing costume as far to one side as she could. She stood astride him and moaned, groaned and squealed with pleasure, revelling in the power as he strained to please her, until she eventually squirted so much liquid onto his face that he was absolutely drenched.

She pushed him away, stood smirking down at him until her breathing slowly returned to normal and her heart rate dropped, and then said, "Am I your first squirter Lewis? It's been a long time since I did that, so thank you, but it wouldn't be fair to take that motivator out just yet."

He tried and failed to work out what Rachel meant by "fair", stared helplessly upwards as she re-tied her summer dress, struggled to his feet and reluctantly obeyed her instruction to "come downstairs," out of fear that she'd click the controller button if he didn't.

They'd been sat in the front room for five minutes when his mother and the three other women walked in from the kitchen. "We're going to get changed and go," said Emma to Rachel, "and we're taking Lewis with us. He's going to get Claire's printer working."

Lewis looked up in surprise as his mother explained how she'd "volunteered" him as some sort of unpaid IT support, and then twitched with pain every time he tried to stand as Rachel clicked the controller hidden by her side while smirking at her friends.

>>>>>> 3

KPayne
KPayne
138 Followers