All Comments on 'The Pleasure You Deserve'

by CaptCam

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good writing, impressive. Don’t stop writing. :)

kkjr88kkjr88about 2 years ago

That was a very well-written story. The flow was nice and slow, kept her on edge, and brought her to a deep and satisfying climax. Please bring him back to her for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfect story about how to eat a pretty little pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There going to be Part 2? Would love it if there was!!! Thank you, this story was hot!!!

smilingjimsmilingjimabout 2 years ago

What a heck of a post!!!!! We need more!!!!

AspieGirl88AspieGirl88about 2 years ago

Omg, we definitely need a continuation of the story! I’m lowkey curious to know who this mysterious & erotic intruder was, but especially need to know if she’s learned anything from the encounter or will he need to return & deliver another lesson? Spicy!!

CaptCamCaptCamabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments everyone, this is my first erotic story so I really really appreciate them! I do have a part two in mind, but it may be a couple of weeks before I can submit… I hope you’ll all check it out when I post it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, very well-written and hot. Definitely going to be a story I come back to often. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg this was amazing! I've read a lot of CNC stories here and there's finally one that doesn't use derogatories like slut, whore etc. I need to put this scenario to action 😄😄 is there another part coming? I'm so looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is such a good story! I love that I can get my non-con fix without feeling icky after because there's no excess physical violence or humiliation. As strange as it sounds, I liked that the man committing sexual assault didn't come off as a misogynist. I hope there's a sequel coming! Is the man the gardener that was mentioned at the beginning?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I need more! CNC without the misogyny and so very sensual. Taps into praise kink as well. Very nicely written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous