The Pleasures of Hell 01.004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,608 Followers

Jes went lower, until David couldn't see her head anymore. From between Dao's thighs, Jes growled, and Dao moaned.

"Jesus," he whispered, eyes locked onto Dao, and the blissful smile she wore as she looked right at him. The satyr squirmed, clicking a few times with some volume, before they settled into quiet, relaxed, consistent clicks. Her mouth half smiled, half opened with pleasure, and a moan slipped out, a sort of half human-like moan, half trilling sound. It sounded wonderful. The satyr was really enjoying herself.

Daoka shivered openly, tremors running through her thighs, face always pointed at David. Her massive breasts, still half squished underneath her despite her weight being on her elbows and chest pushed up, jiggled blatantly. For a second he thought maybe she was exaggerating, putting on a show for him, but the way her mouth hung open, and the way her tongue almost hung out too, wiped the thought away.

"Jesus is right," Jeskura said, lifting her head and pulling in her long tongue. "The fuck, Daoka? Horny as fuck, because of this fresh meat?"

Daoka whimpered some clicks, nodding.

"I mean, he is pretty cute, and... and..." Jeskura set her red eyes back on David, and her mouth dropped. "What... the fuck..."

David gulped. He felt it pour out of him before Jes spoke, but he couldn't see it. Feel it, but not see it, like a vibrating warmth that erupted inside him. A wave, like deep bass that he couldn't hear, but feel. Something flowed out of him and throughout the cave, filled it, drowned it in... something, something from inside him.

He looked down.

"Oh..." He hadn't been crazy then, and hadn't seen a snake or anything this morning. His cock had grown, and grown... and grown.

The massive thing pulsed with blood as it continued to grow, until it couldn't maintain a hard rigid shape anymore. Collapsing under its size, his cock fell forward, bending in a gentle arc with its new malleability. Still hard, still full of blood, but too thick and long to stay perfectly straight. Long, twice as long as it'd been before. Longer. And thicker, thick as his wrist, and only getting thicker.

He forced himself to look up. Daoka and Jeskura were already off the bed and standing in front of him, both looking down at him and his new appendage.

"What the fuck," Jeskura said. "You're... You're..."

"What's happening to me?" He almost laughed. The way he said it, it almost sounded like he was mutating into some horrible monster, or dying of some deadly disease. It didn't make sense, but with each double, triple, quadruple take he did of the giant thing between his legs, the more it didn't seem so bad. "This... This can't be normal, right? Humans don't, um... do this, right?"

He looked up again, and gulped. It was hard to tell with Dao, with the bone plate covering where eyes should have been, but with Jes, the shock and confusion was obvious. And the fixation. The gargoyle took a step toward him, eyes wide, breathing fast, with a look he'd seen tigers give prey before pouncing.

"Your aura," she said. "The fuck did you do to your aura? How did you even get one?"

"My aura? I... I don't know..."

"Stop it."

"W-What?"

"Turn it off."

"Turn off what? My aura? I don't know what's... going... on..." His voice trailed away as Daoka stepped up to him, knelt down beside him facing his legs, reached out, and put both of her hands underneath his now massive length.

Someone else's hands, touching him. Someone else's grip around his cock. A fresh wave of whatever it was coming out of him, the invisible thing he could not see or hear, pulsed out, and his cock flexed slightly on Dao's palms. And it grew slightly bigger.

Both demons groaned quietly.

"Dao," Jes said, gulping hard as if Dao had just touched a bomb. "Dao, you don't... know... if he..."

David looked back up at the gargoyle, and froze, as she did the same as Dao. Slowly, as if trying to resist a siren's song, she hooked her wings to her back, and got down on her knees beside his legs, opposite of Dao.

She was hypnotized.

"I don't know how you're doing this," she whispered, reaching out for his cock with both of her hands, too, "but I'll... I'll..."

~~♥♥♥~~

He sucked in a breath, as both demons wrapped their hands around his cock's girth. Four hands, intertwining fingers and squeezing on his thickness experimentally. They lifted it so it stuck straight up and out from him, and stroked it, slow hands testing its shape and size. They pulled back his foreskin, revealed a ripe, swollen glans the size of his fist, and both women let out small sighs as they watched a drop of his precum sit on the tip.

"I don't know what's happening," he said, quivering. "I really don't. I--oh god." He twitched as a jolt of panic ran through him, as both demons leaned in toward the head of his cock, and opened their mouths.

But they didn't bite him, or tear his dick off. Instead, they both slowly leaned in closer, as if afraid of him, or still trying to resist him, before they put warm kisses on the tip of his length. The wave of tingling bliss it sent through him was euphoric. He groaned, and bit down the sound before it grew too loud. So that's what that felt like.

"I don't know either," Jes said, refusing to lift her lips up from his cock. "Don't care anymore. Give it to me. Need it."

"Give--" He sucked in a hard breath as Daoka opened her mouth wide, very wide, wider than most humans could, and wrapped the whole of his glans in her mouth. Wet warmth coated the sensitive skin, and something else, something that ran laps around it before burying its underside in heavy pressure. Her tongue.

He pulled at his wrists, trying to escape. But whatever insanity that'd given him a giant penis hadn't done a thing to his strength. He wasn't going anywhere. All he could do was stare down at the beautiful demons as they worked his length with their hands, and traded off who fit his huge glans into their mouths. How they avoided grazing him with their sharp teeth, he didn't know, but all he felt each time they took his cock's tip into their mouths, was boiling hot bliss and unending, massaging friction that sent jolts of pleasure down his cock into his thighs and pelvis.

He came. Normally he'd happily slow down masturbating to make things last. But he had no control here. He couldn't even say anything. He panted and shivered as the first gush of hot cum flooded up his length with a hard flex of his inner muscles. The next squeeze forced the cum out in a hard gush, and the familiar bliss of orgasm hit him. Heavier, harder, enough to nearly knock the wind out of him as the tingling sparks worked down his length. The unfamiliar sensation of lips suckling and milking on his cock's head as he flooded Jeskura's mouth with cum pulled another groan out of him, despite his best efforts to keep it down.

He came a lot. A lot lot. He stared at Jeskura's mouth as her cheeks puffed slightly, before a flood of his white cum poured out of her, down over his cock, over her hands, and Dao's. She lifted her head, mouth partly open, and stared at him as his cum dripped from her tongue and chin. Before he could say anything, Daoka aimed his cock toward her, and took his glans into her mouth too. Her tongue coaxed more cum out of him, gentle strokes along his tip's underside that sent almost painful jolts through him, forced his inner muscles to squeeze again, and earned another heavy gush of cum from him into her mouth.

Dao tried to swallow it down, but it was too much. It overflowed, squirting out from the tight suction her lips had around his glans, soaking her hands and his length all the more.

"What... the hell," he said, staring down at his length, still in their four hands, as Daoka finally lifted her head, cum dripping from her lips and chin. "What's happening to me? What--" He blinked as he forced himself to lift his head, and look Jeskura in the eyes.

She'd looked strangely mesmerized before. Now she looked utterly hypnotized, like he'd cast a spell on her or something. Something was happening, something that vibrated inside him, and radiated from him. He didn't know what. He didn't know how. All he knew was he was bound, helpless, and two demon ladies were looking at him like they were out of their minds.

His life was in danger. And for some stupid fucking reason, that didn't douse his arousal at all.

Jeskura wiped her mouth free of his cum. Daoka used her tongue, and licked her mouth clean, instead. No smart remarks or insults from the gargoyle. Instead, she grabbed his legs.

"Ah! H-Hey, I--"

She yanked him down, away from the wall, and his bodyweight went out from under him. With his wrists locked up overhead to the wall, he didn't quite have enough slack to completely lie down. Close, but not quite, keeping his shoulders an inch above the stones, but his back, ass, and legs all lay straight on the ground away from the wall.

More than enough room for Jeskura to straddle him, her knees on the stone around his ribs. She leaned forward, glaring down at him like he was a meal, and she licked her fangs as she grabbed his shoulders, and pressed her slit against the base of his cock, pinning its length along his abs. Holy fucking shit his cock nudged against the bottom of his sternum, even stretched out like he was.

He stared down at his massive length, and the thick drop of cum that leaked from its tip, but much as the mutation of his body had his attention, the tall, athletic woman with large breasts sitting on him grabbed it instead. Her subtle abs, tiny waist, and breasts swaying lightly as she got comfortable straddling him, were beyond beautiful, and he gulped as he looked up past her swollen nipples, up to her.

She was dripping wet. He hadn't even touched her yet. Dao hadn't even touched her yet.

"I uh... um..." He sucked in a breath as Jeskura ground her hips forward, and dragged her smooth slit along his length. She angled her pelvis and rubbed her clitoris along his cock's underside, and coated her pussy in his cum, while coating his cock in her juices. She was so warm.

"I don't care why this is happening," she whispered, voice a quiet mess mixed with heavy breaths. "We'll find out later. Now, fuck me. Fuck me fuck me fuck me."

He gulped again, down into the pit in his stomach. He'd already cum once, and had fully expected to go soft. It wasn't happening.

"I... I d-don't know--"

She knelt up, reached down, grabbed his cock with a not-so-gentle grip, and aimed it up. But the thing was too long and unwieldy, and she had to get up from one knee up to her foot.

Dao, chuckling between quiet, husky moans, reached out and helped keep his cock aimed up. The gargoyle, now on one foot and one knee, slowly lowered her red, dripping slit onto the head of his cock.

He stared, mouth dropping, as her small entrance spread wide around his thick girth. Wide and wider, taut flesh soaking him and sending more jolts of bliss down his length as she squeezed on his sensitive glans in spurts. She kept going, her own breathing catching in her throat between groans as she forced herself down. She was having trouble fitting him.

"Fucking christ," she said, a heavy moan working through her as her pussy lips slipped around the base edge of his glans, sending sizzling, tingling heat through his length. "This is... gonna go deep..." She set both her hands on his shoulders again, got on both her knees again, and slowly lowered herself down while Dao held his cock with both hands, keeping it upright.

He held his breath, staring, mouth still open, as Jeskura worked herself down onto his length. She lowered a couple inches, trembled, and shifted back up one, before lowering herself down a couple more. Each inch she fit, her insides squeezed on him like a vise as her boiling depths drenched him. It was a struggle for her, fitting him inside her, but even when his glans pressed against her depths, halting her descent, she took a deep breath, and kept going. It was David's turn to groan again, finally forcing him to breathe, as the head of his cock slowly stretched her deepest places up higher into her body.

And he could see it all. A bulge formed on her slender stomach, a distension showing where his cock reached, how thick it was, how far it'd gone, and it pushed higher and higher up into her tall, slim waist as she forced herself down further and further.

"This is fucking nuts," she said, staring at him. Even with the sexual insanity before him, he couldn't help but look into her crazed, black and red eyes. "Bigger... than a fucking incubus."

Daoka clicked a few times, almost excitedly.

"You're right. He's bigger... than a fucking... vratorin... Christ, I've fucked devorjin with dicks smaller than this."

"I--"

With a heavy grunt, Jeskura forced herself down, and finally the spread taut lips of her slit reached his pelvis. She looked down at her stomach and subtle abs, leaned back, put one hand against his knee behind her, and used the other hand to trace fingers down between her breasts and onto the bulge along her belly. "Gonna... split me... in half."

"H-How... are you..."

"Demon. We like it big, deep." She tried to chuckle, but only a groan came out as her mesmerized eyes rolled up. She put both hands behind her on his knees and tried to grind on his body, and deep shudder rocked through her. "But.... fuuuuuck that's deep. Fucking... breaking... me."

Dao, clicks melting into a trilling purr, reached out and pressed a hand against the bulge on her lover's stomach. David felt it.

"Fucking christ... right?" Jeskura tightened her grip on his legs, flexed her muscles, and forced herself to grind, pushing her hips back and forth while still leaning back, showing off her stomach and the distension reaching far past her navel. "Fucking... fucking... fuck."

With a hungry moan, Daoka leaned in over David, head aimed at Jes, and with one hand she guided the gargoyle's closer breast to her mouth. She kissed the swollen, red nipple, and her long tongue slipped out to circle and massage around it. She reached out, took Jes's further breast, and squeezed on it, making its softness conform to her fingers, before the hand let her go and reached back down to her stomach again. And again, pressed on the bulge on her stomach. The gargoyle trembled.

"You can... have him after," Jes said between her groans.

Dao pulled away and clicked twice, before leaning back in and again bathing the gargoyle's large breasts with her suckling kisses and long tongue. Her hand crept lower, and pressed hard on the gargoyle's lower abs, right above her pubic bone. All David could do was squirm under the pressure, which multiplied as Jes clenched, burying every inch of his length in boiling hot, wet friction.

Jes leaned forward, grabbed his shoulders again, and fucked him. She half bounced, half rocked back and forth, making sure to slam her pelvis down into him with each thrust. Dao had to move out of the way, giving the gargoyle's breasts freedom to sway and ripple like heavy teardrops that hypnotized David almost as much as his aura evidently hypnotized them.

He wanted to keep watching, but Dao leaned in closer to him, closer, lay on her side beside him, squashed her enormous breasts into his chest, and kissed him.

His first kiss. His first fuck. Two different women, at the same time. What in the hell?

He stared at the slab of flat, dark bone that covered where her eyes should have been. She was kissing him. The demon satyr was kissing him. Frozen like a statue again, he let his eyes drift half closed, and focused on the entirely new sensation of someone else's lips on his. He didn't know how to kiss, but Dao did, and she moaned lightly as she nudged her lips along his.

He couldn't focus on it for long. Jeskura trembled on his cock, squeezed her hardest yet, and forced an almost pained groan out of him as her insides trembled in random spasms. Something warm dripped down over his skin, his pelvis, his testicles, and it wasn't his cum.

Dao pulled away, exposing the trembling gargoyle. Her mouth was hanging open again, and while she tried to bounce on him a few more times, all she managed were a few weak thrusts before she went still again, shivering like a leaf as she squeezed his shoulders.

"Fucking... god... fuck," she said, staring at him. "You're not human. You can't be. What--"

Dao got up, and with zero attempt at grace, pulled Jeskura off him like a kid pulling another kid of a seesaw. Jes didn't resist. Like a sandbag, she flopped over onto her side beside David, still moaning softly, while Dao straddled David's legs instead, and pushed his cock up and forward so it fell onto his abs with a wet flop.

Once she was close enough, she did the same as Jes did, knelt on one knee and stood on one hoof, took his cock into both hands, and aimed the huge thing up at her dripping, smooth little pussy. Clicking quietly between her mewls, she rubbed his wet glans back and forth along her puffy vulva, tiny lips hidden within, and spent more than a little time rubbing it against her clitoris. Satisfied, she pressed his glans against her slit, and lowered herself down.

Her clenching entrance fought him, but she was determined. Each time she tried to lower herself, his cock's head pressed up against her until her pussy went taut around it, and she gave up for a second, only to try again. Each time, she managed to get a little lower, until at last she slipped her spread pussy around his glans.

Her clicks melted away, and her mewls turned into trilling whimpers, as she slowly but surely sank herself down onto his length. Once she got on both knees, she held his shoulder with one hand, held his cock with the other, and kept it upright as she descended. The same bulge worked up her stomach, up and up until it past her navel, and higher, as the satyr forced herself down onto his length.

When she finally managed to take every inch of him, she leaned forward, hands on the ground around his shoulders, and pushed her chest down onto his face. After a moment, she tilted to the side slightly, and rubbed her right breast over his face until the massive, heavy pillow covered it completely.

He did the only thing he could do. He opened his mouth, and kissed it. Not a conscious thought, just a reflex, and it sent a shiver through the satyr that soon had her squeezing on his cock, and raised her whimpers to mewls.

"This damn riiva," Jes said. David couldn't see her, face still covered in heavy softness, but he could hear her.

Dao sat up with a jolt, earning a groan from David as her large ass hit against his thighs. His groan turned into a quiet yelp, as Jes turned Dao around without bothering to lift her. Her insides squeezed hard enough to hurt, just a little, with the sudden change in position. Now the satyr faced away from him, and her hourglass figure struck him silent.

The gargoyle straddled his knees, slid in close to Dao, and hugged her, face to face. Her hands took Dao's hips, and pressed down hard, grinding Dao into David as she pressed her chest into Dao's. For David, all he could really see was Dao's back, her huge ass on his lower abdomen, her spiky back and shoulders, and the sides of her huge breasts pushed out to the sides by Jes's.

It'd quickly become not Dao fucking David, but Jes fucking David, with Dao. Good god.

As Jes ground, and soon bounced Dao on his cock, earning high-pitched squeaks from her lover, it wasn't long before the tingling warmth of impending orgasm hit him again. Jes knew it, too. The gargoyle leaned over Dao's shoulder, and grinned at him with her lips on Dao's neck, while the satyr hid her face in Jes's neck, too. She bounced the satyr harder, and had Dao trembling from head to hoof as she hugged the gargoyle tight, and drenched David's cock in more hot juices.

NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,608 Followers