The Pleasures of Hell 01.004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't hold it in any longer. A hot gush of cum flowed into Daoka's insides, but everything was so taut and squeezing relentlessly, it flowed back out of her almost instantly. The warmth of his own fluids dripped down over his pelvis and testicles as Daoka trembled on him, her insides still clenching with spasms, her breasts rippling against Jes's, and her ass jiggling with each bounce Jes forced on her.

David tried to grab her ass, to feel the curvy, firm mounds in his hands. But he was still bound, hands up above his head and wrists attached to the wall. He could only squirm underneath Daoka, and Jes continued to milk his orgasm with her lover's body.

Everything slowed down. Jes stopped bouncing Dao, and instead gently pushed her back and forth, grinding her on his body. Dao continued to shiver, still holding Jes tight in a hug, their breasts squashed and pushed out to the sides where he could see them. Slow, very slowly, Jes continued to push her lover against him, until Dao's last few tremors milked the final drop of cum out of him.

Dao, limp in Jeskura's hugging grip, clicked a few times.

"I don't know," Jes said. "Don't care. Need it. Need... it..." She growled over her lover's shoulder, eyes aimed at David and eating him alive. "More."

"More? I... I already--"

Jeskura turned Dao around again, which left Dao a whimpering mess, insides clenching on David like her life depended on it. He was still hard, now very sensitive, and shuddered as the satyr's boiling insides sent almost painful pleasure sparks down his length with the twisting motion.

With a hungry groan, Jes helped Dao lean forward, until again the tall demon's breasts were smooshed into David's face and shoulders. He couldn't see a damn thing anymore. All he could do was feel.

Dao bounced harder on him, and harder, and from the way she clicked and shook, it wasn't her fucking him. Again, the gargoyle did all the work, bouncing Dao on him as much as back and forth, making her huge breasts sway and gently slap against the sides of his face. Eventually Dao collapsed even more, body going limp, and he had to pull his head back slightly to keep from suffocating as Dao rested against his chest, neck, and permanently upright arms.

But he didn't do it for long. Her breasts were just so damn soft, and huge. He'd never felt something so amazing, and he pushed his face back up into the huge pillows, and kissed them as they jiggled with her rapid bouncing.

"More," Jeskura said. "More. Need... more."

He tried to say something, maybe beg for mercy, but the tingling waves that worked through his length and between his legs demanded he didn't. Somehow, his body was still going. And somehow, it wanted more, too.

Dao squeezed on his cock hard, and hot juices leaked out of her, more than a little bit of squirting out of her and drenching over his pelvis until it dripped off him. The squeaks and clicks of pleasure -- and probably begging Jes to slow down -- didn't give the gargoyle any pause. She continued to bounce Dao on his cock, until the riiva went limp again and trembled on his body. Jes didn't stop, forcing Dao to keep moving, her squeezing, soaked insides sliding up and down his length, coating every inch of him in hot friction.

Part of him thought maybe, just maybe, there was something bad about this, about his apparently inhuman body and its inhuman sexual stamina, indulging in a threesome with demons. A much larger part couldn't give a shit about anything other than Dao's pussy drenching him as she milked a third orgasm out of him, and continued to squeeze on his girth until he thought she might kill him.

Jeskura pulled her off and set her beside him. The odd angle would have broken his dick if it'd been harder, but apparently whatever happened to him to change his body meant his dick was massive, but malleable enough to bend, barely. He looked to the satyr, and she managed a weak couple of clicks as she cuddled into his side, buried her face in his neck, and pressed her breasts against the side of his soaked abs.

The gargoyle didn't wait. She slid forward again, got on one foot and knee, grabbed his drenched cock, and penetrated herself yet again. This time, she took him to the base much faster, and let out a deep, guttural groan, as she stretched inward to take him.

"Fuuuuck," she said between clenched teeth, and pressed both hands against the bulge running up her long, flat stomach, up to where it stopped a couple inches shy of the bottom of her sternum, between her large breasts. He felt every touch. She leaned forward, put both her hands against the wall over him, and rode him. Hard. "More. More." Her mouth hung open, her tongue dangled out slightly, and her eyes glazed over as she stared down at him. "More. Cum. Inside me. Now."

Her nails dragged down over the stone, leaving scratch marks. Her tail slithered down between his legs and wrapped around one of his shins. Her breasts rippled underneath her as she bounced on his cock, and her insides squeezed, soaking him in boiling wet heat. Even as her own body betrayed her and shuddered as her groans melted into moans, she continued to bounce on him, as if her life depended on it. She slowed down when her insides buried his length in random spasms, but only for a few seconds, another coating of juices leaking out of her over his length even as she forced herself to keep bouncing. And again, she came, and groaned. It sounded like a frustrated groan, too, like she was annoyed with him for not cumming again yet. And she wanted him to cum again. She desperately wanted him to cum again.

"More."

~~♥♥♥~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time they were done, he'd cum once from the double blowjob, in Daoka twice, and in Jeskura twice. She'd rode him long and hard that last time, until he was a sweating mess and she was so exhausted she collapsed on him.

It was the most amazing night of his life. The best, most amazing experience of his life. In Hell. A threesome with a couple of demons while he lay helpless, hands bound to the wall, in Hell. Never in a million years could he have seen this coming.

He looked beside him, on his right. Daoka snuggled into his side, and pressed her breasts into his chest as she put a kiss on his cheek. Jeskura lay on his other side, her wings outstretched behind her, limp on the stone. She did the same as Dao, pushed her breasts into him, but didn't kiss his cheek. Instead, she pushed up a little further on his chest, until she was almost directly on him, and grinned down at him with some evil intent he couldn't guess.

She leaned into him, and kissed him.

He opened his eyes wide and stared into hers, but she closed hers a second into the kiss, like it was perfectly normal and natural. What the ever living fuck was going on?

She let up after a bit, her grin returning as she smiled down at him.

He gulped. "Uh... um..."

"You, fresh meat, are a fucking mystery. The fuck are you?"

"I don't know. I'm just... David. Just... Just a guy."

Jes laughed as she rolled her eyes, shook off her exhaustion, and straddled his waist again. He wasn't hard anymore, but if she kept this up...

"I can still feel it coming off you, you know? It's like... It's kinda like an incubus's aura, just... so much bigger, wider, harder to put a finger on. And when you got going, it was so much stronger." With a shrug, she reached behind him, and wrapped her hands around his now flacid penis. "And if you're anything like an incubus, give it an hour and you'll be good to go again. Though even an incubus doesn't get a dick that big, or normally cums five times, or cums that much."

He had cum, a lot, and liquid soaked his pelvis and thighs. Any normal human would have died from dehydration. He felt fine.

"I'm a mess."

"Ha, yeah. Don't worry about it. Hell will suck it up in a few hours. You won't even notice it disappearing."

"It will?"

"Yeap. She's a thirsty bitch. Blood, cum, flesh, all of it." Shrugging, Jeskura stretched out her arms and huge wings, leaned back, and yawned. Fuck she was so damn beautiful. "Can you believe it, Dao? First human you want to keep, and it's some unmarked dude with a dick big enough for a tetrad."

Daoka clicked quickly, nodding as she leaned against David harder, and kissed his neck some more.

"Neither of you have any idea about me?"

"Fuck no, fresh meat. No humans walking around in Hell without a mark. No humans walking around in Hell with a giant dick, either. You'd have passed out from bloodloss getting a hard-on with a dick like that, on the surface, right?"

Dao clicked, trilling, dolphin laughter. For some mysterious reason, Dao thought her lover was hilarious.

"And," Jes said, "no human walking around with an aura, either. I guess Caera had it right, the tinglies are coming from you." She ran her claws up her long, slender stomach, up to her breasts, and circled their contours before reaching up to her horns. Her skin wasn't as red as before, but it wasn't back to black either. "You sure you're human, David?"

"I mean... I think I am? I..."

"I what?"

"I... I hadn't even thought about it. I've been so distracted, I forgot. But, how I died..." Maybe he'd get an answer. Finally, maybe he could actually get an answer to what happened to him.

"Yeah?"

"I just... died."

Jes raised a brow. "What?"

"I just died. My sister and I, we were eating our breakfast and getting ready for morning classes at university. Then suddenly, we both clutched our chests. Pain hit us, went through us, like some sort of super heart attack, or maybe a lightning strike. Ten seconds later, we were both dead."

Daoka lifted her head, and clicked slowly as she looked up at Jeskura. But it was obvious the gargoyle didn't have a clue. She switched which eyebrow she lifted, looked at Dao, shrugged, and looked back to him, just as confused as he was. Fuck. He wasn't going to get an answer.

"Poison?"

"Mia and I waited, as ghosts, for over two weeks for the autopsy. The doctor couldn't figure out how we died. We just, died, for no reason. It wasn't poison or any chemical she could find. Two perfectly healthy people, who just randomly died."

"That, is majorly fucked up. What the fuck? You both just randomly died, at the same time?"

"Yeah, seventeen days ago." He looked around. The amber veins were dim. It was night. "Coming up on eighteen, I guess."

Jes got up off him, and what little shades of red she had left vanished. Everything went back to black or dark red, and everything turned firm. No more breast rippling. Even her vagina closed up and basically disappeared.

"That is seriously weird. That is..." She ran her claws through her tendrils as she paced around, near the bed. "Fuck, that's a mystery. That is a big mystery, but, one that can wait till tomorrow." And again, like a big winged sandbag, she flopped onto the bed.

Daoka grinned down at David, straddled him, leaned down over him, and let gravity rub her huge breasts against his face as she leaned from side to side. He stared up at her, but soon all he could see was her sternum and her chin. And then boobs, as she buried him with their immense softness. She was still red.

"Dao you horny bitch, come to bed. We got work to do tomorrow."

Dao clicked a few times, but didn't move. She pulled back a bit, enough for David to see her warm smile, before she pressed her right breast down on his face. Heaven.

"Yes, I know he's your pet. Yes, I know he loves your tits. He can fuck your tits some other time. Come on." Jes slapped the bed with her tail.

Dao sighed, but leaned down, kissed David's forehead, kissed his lips, and joined Jes on the bed.

"Uh, we're still going?" he asked. "Even though, I... I am... I'm apparently unusual?"

"Yes," Jes said. "Nothing's going to stop me from getting that asshole Diogo."

"And, um... I'm still tied up."

Grunting like an annoyed bull, Jes sat up and glared at him.

"You're not human, David. All the more reason to keep you tied up! Now shut up. Sleep."

"I should be offended by that." He wasn't, but still.

"We'll figure out what the fuck is up with you later, but I'm not going to wait to act on killing Diogo. He's on the move, and that means he's vulnerable. We're going to find a way to take advantage. Maybe Caera knows more about what's up with you. Ask her tomorrow."

He was going to utterly bury the tiger lady in questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Day 18~~

~~Mia~~

She woke up to the sounds of grunting. A lot of grunting, and moaning.

At first she thought they might have been under attack. Hannah and Adron had told her Hell had hellbeasts, things like hellhounds, and goorts. 'Not hellgoorts?' she'd asked. They didn't laugh. Whatever hellbeasts were, they weren't sentient, and they were strong enough to give the demons pause. They were the bigger reason the demons took shifts sleeping.

Apparently none of them were sleeping anymore. Hannah brushed up against her, and Mia sat up with a jolt, only to find the girl managing a weak, exhausted smile, aimed right at her.

Adron was behind her, on his knees, fucking her. Long, slow, deep strokes, each earning a weak little squeak from Hannah as he sank his massive length into his slave. Hannah loved it. She tried to get up onto her hands, but a harder thrust from her master broke her, and she fell, chest and cheek to the flat stone beside Mia, ass in the air.

Mia had been tempted to run away during the night. They hadn't bound her, and if she'd been quiet, maybe she could have gotten away, but the talk of hellbeasts crushed that idea. That meant sleeping near a bunch of demons during the night, and evidently waking to them enjoying themselves.

Half of them were still asleep. Half of them were fucking. Apparently a lot of demons liked morning sex, judging from the smiles they had on.

One of the brutes was asleep, but Diogo was awake, and he and his other brute friend had one of the tiger ladies between them. Big as she was, she wasn't as big as a brute, especially Diogo. She writhed and squirmed, and did her best to escape their grip, but both juggernauts worked together to keep her hands held at her sides as they squashed her between their giant bodies. Her tail stuck out from between them, wagging. She was moaning.

Not far from them, the other tiger lady sat in a lazy position, half lying on her side, legs spread, while one of the human men buried his face against her sex. The other man knelt behind her, and seemed to be massaging her, drilling his elbows into her back between her many back spikes.

At first Mia couldn't help but watch Adron fuck Hannah into a whimpering mess. But the one tiger lady get double teamed and fucked in both holes by two dicks that looked big enough to be considered lethal weapons, slowly drew her attention. She had to admit there was something appealing about how the tiger lady was being treated.

The other tiger lady had it good, too. Two humans, massaging her and eating her out, at the same time? And she just lay there, basking in the attention of her slaves? That looked kind of appealing, too. Not as much as being squished between two enormous juggernauts, though, pinned, trapped, and fucked.

Mia shook her head and forced herself to look away. Tingling warmth shot up through her, vibrated inside her, and it only got worse with Hannah's grunts and groans. Fucking christ Mia wanted to touch herself, masturbate, jill off, do something to take the edge off this unwanted horniness. This was not the time to get horny!

Thankfully, they were all finishing up. They'd fucked while she was asleep, and she'd been unlucky enough to wake up to watch them all end their weird little orgy. A tiny part of her knew, if she'd woken up sooner and had gotten to watch Adron force his huge cock into his slave, or watch the two brutes force their even bigger cocks into the squirming, moaning, roaring, writhing fighting and cumming tiger lady, she would have done something stupid. Really, really stupid.

Did the succubus and incubus do this? Hit them all with a sex aura, or however that worked? Didn't look like it. Both the ridiculously gorgeous demons lay sleeping, near the other sleeping demons. Did the group of demons that were supposed to keep watch decide to have sex for the last hour of the night?

Adron stood up, and Mia stared. So damn long, and thick, and dripping with juices, his cock slipped free of Hannah, and the poor girl rolled onto her side, panting and sweating. He stood tall, stuck his arms up, and stretched, showing off the long stomach of abs as he groaned with satisfaction. The red skin darkened, his penis and testicles pulled up and disappeared inside his body, and everything grew more firm, hard, and leathery.

The other demons followed suit. Mia watched, unable to look away from the gorgeous creatures finishing their bout of sex, while the sleeping demons woke up. Even the damn brutes looked handsome in that scary juggernaut kinda way. Seeing the tiger lady between them cum her brains out didn't help matters.

Two days in Hell and she was already being corrupted, and it was her own damn fault for all those years looking at monster porn. When in doubt, blame the porn.

The demons got dressed, helping each other put on their armor, and grabbed the couple weapons they had. Most of them seemed perfectly happy to use their bare hands to kill things, since they didn't bother picking up the weapons the humans they'd killed dropped.

"The tingling sensation remains," Diogo said to the group. Already standing at the head of the pack, he looked back to Mia, and squinted at her.

"It does," the incubus said. "It has something to do with the unmarked girl."

"Agreed," Adron said, winking at Mia as he hooked one strap over the other to pin a slab of metal armor across his right arm. "Something to do with her."

"Me?"

"You." With a devilish grin, Adron reached down and gave Hannah's ass a hard slap, before using the same hand and taking one of Mia's wrists. "Something in the air. We can all sense it. We just can't tell where it's coming from." And like she weighed absolutely nothing, Adron picked her up and set her on her feet. "We were tempted to wake you and get some answers out of you. But... yeah." He gestured around at the now ended orgy.

"Tingling... I... I don't know anything about that. I don't know anything!"

The giant brute Diogo rumbled deep in his chest as he glared at her. He didn't look convinced.

"I doubt it is her," the succubus said. "At least, not her doing specifically. Whatever this strange sensation is, it's vast. And this girl is nothing more than a weak human. Her being unmarked is--"

"Is something for Zelandariel to determine," Diogo said, big booming voice almost bouncing off the mountain wall, despite his attempt to keep his voice down. "Let's go."

And just like that, everyone got on the move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, Mia found herself drifting closer and closer to the tiger lady, the one who'd been sandwiched. Much as both of the tregeeras had had fun, she was a little more interested in learning about the one Diogo and friend had been double teaming.

"So, um, hi," Mia said.

The tiger lady, walking on all fours, big shoulders shifting up and down with each prowling step, looked up at Mia with a raised brow.

"You are the strangest human I've ever met," she said, "and not because of the mark, or lack of one."

"Yeah?"

"You talk... strangely."

"Thought I just talked like a normal person."

"The scrying pools show humans like you, sure. But none of them arrive down here."

"I... I guess I don't know what sort of people come down here, to Hell."

The tiger lady grinned. "Ask Hannah. She can tell you about the sort of person she is. The sort of things she's done."