The Pleasures of Hell 01.009

Story Info
David and Mia are cast into Hell, and they do not belong.
14.3k words
4.88
5.3k
14

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,584 Followers

~~Day 21~~

~~David~~

"Oh, I get it." He pushed the spike to the side, and it did bend, barely, right at the skin. "It's not hard all the way through. I figured it'd be like your horns."

Caera shook her head, and sighed as she relaxed on the ground, a long, sexy sigh. She was on her side, legs and arms out to the side, exactly like a cat would when lying down like that, in that completely relaxed way. It was adorable. It almost made him forget she looked like a big wingless dragon with a mostly human face, who just also happened to have a slightly feline body shape.

He pressed down on the hard skin and muscle between two of her back spikes with his elbow, and leaned into it, hard. At one point he had to get up and press all his weight down on the elbow, until the muscle underneath loosened. Caera outright moaned at one point, and her tail bounced against the ground, its tip wagging.

The spikes on her back had a decent amount of space between them, big as they were. And it surprised him how much he could bend where they connected to her spine, despite how hard the spikes were. It made sense. If the spikes were rigid at the connection point, all it'd take would be one bad fall or getting snagged on a rock or something and Caera might break her spine. But these had bend to them at the connection, like a really tough tree branch.

"Feel better?" he asked.

She nodded as she rolled back onto her hands and feet, stretched out classic cat style, and then rolled back onto her side, back spikes aimed at him once again.

"Yeap. More, please."

He laughed, and got to work.

The four of them still hid in their cave, and after a day of zero nearby activity, they felt a little more comfortable with relaxing. He still had his armor on, and even had his big sword he could barely use nearby, just in case. Unbroken, but still, better than nothing. Caera had taken off a few chunks of her armor, the black plates that covered her chest and bits of her back.

Talk of ancient languages, or saving Mia, killing Diogo and Tacitus, and killing Cainites, was all put on hold for a day or two to just sit around and recover.

Dao and Jes sat behind him about ten feet away, still in their armor save for the parts on their damaged limbs. The satyr's right arm and left leg weren't as swollen anymore, but she made effort to avoid moving them. Same for Jes's right ankle and wing. They said they needed another day before they could risk using those limbs, and another day after that before climbing any mountains. And another day after that again before they could risk fighting. A long time to heal by demon standards. They'd been bad breaks.

Which of course had them all thinking about one thing. A giant invisible monster hunting David.

"No signs of the monster yet," David said as he drilled his elbow between Caera's shoulders.

"Nope. Whatever it was, it went away when it realized it couldn't touch you, or even lift up a rock without it breaking apart. I'm guessing it wasn't easy for it to even... exist, or whatever it was doing, considering it didn't walk away. It just stopped being there."

"Agreed. Whatever it was, it went poof. I mean, even more poof than being invisible. Think it'll find me again?"

"It found you walking a random path in the mountains," Caera said. "So, maybe. But you were out in the open where anyone could see you, too. If I had to guess, hiding in a hole like this will keep you safe for a while."

"A guess," Jes said, with a quiet slap of her tail on the floor. "A big guess."

Dao clicked and chirped, and poked at Jes with her good arm.

"Hey, I'm just making sure we don't forget this is some crazy shit we've gotten ourselves into. The original plan was to just kill Diogo, remember? And maybe keep David as Dao's new pet. But now we're getting into some heavy shit! David's got an invisible Godzilla chasing him, and he can apparently read the ancient language, which is just all sorts of fucking weird." So much for putting talking about that stuff on hold.

"Don't forget the memory thing," he said, half laughing as he lowered his elbow down to a groove between the next back spike. Better to laugh at crazy, overwhelming shit, than let it destroy you, according to Mia. He had to agree, at this point.

"And the memory thing!" Jes said. "No one picks up new memories from eating a human's heart, or demon's. And Caera said there's no runes mentioning anything happening like that anywhere. So... yeah!" She threw up her arms. "That's a lot of really weird shit, fresh meat!"

"Preaching to the choir."

"I've seen a lot of strange things," Caera said. "Three years ago, Kia, Marquez, and I went hunting, and we found some old tunnels. It took us deep underground. Met Renato again."

"Renato, the tetrad?" Jes asked.

"Yeah, old friend. He was hiding out, avoiding Zel."

Jes snorted and laughed. "Ballsy."

"He knew I liked exploring old tunnels, and he pointed me down one. I found a giant chamber deep deep in the ground, with tunnels connecting to it from many sides, but no way to get to the other tunnels, or the bottom of the chamber. And at the bottom, were statues of demons. Dozens, maybe hundreds of them, all in fighting poses against each other, some with weapons, some not." She groaned softly as David ground his elbow into a tight muscle. "Each one of them was made of metal, many standing in a river of lava cutting across the bottom of the chamber. Each of them was huge. Bigger than tetrad demons."

Dao clicked once.

"Yeah, bigger," Caera said, "each as big as... Belor."

Jes and Dao both sucked in a breath.

"Children of the Old Ones? Statues of them?" Jes asked.

"Must have been. And with those runes David read about Belial, I'm guessing they were children of Belial. Or, monuments to the children of Belial."

David almost whistled, but decided against it. Just because they hadn't seen another demon, hellbeast, or human in the past day didn't mean there weren't any nearby who might hear something like a whistle leaking out of their cave.

"Someone made the statues?" he asked.

Caera shrugged. "Or Hell grew them. She does like to pay tribute to really big events. Kia, Marquez, and I found a few other things like that, other statues Hell grew. There's a few of Valzanal around, last ruler of Death's Grip before Zel took over."

He smiled. If he asked, she'd go on and on about the Valzanal, and about all the crazy things Caera had found in Hell. She really had a passion for it, and it was so damn weird to see that in a demon. Jes just wanted to get revenge, and enjoy life, eating fighting and fucking. Dao seemed perfectly happy to stick with Jes in that endeavor. Caera was different. She had a curiosity about stuff, passion. It was very human.

Or rather, she'd had a passion.

"Caera, can I..." How would Mia word this? "What happened? I mean, with Kia and Marquez." Not like that. She would not have worded it like that. She'd have found a much smoother, better way to ask that that didn't risk him getting eviscerated by an angry giant cat dragon lady.

Jes winced so loud he heard her, and Dao clicked quietly a few times.

Sighing, Caera's tail stopped tapping the floor. Still facing away from him, she took a deep breath and shook her head.

"You really are a blunt fucker, David," she said.

"I am, yeah. Sorry. If you don't--"

"I told you Cainites killed them."

"I know. I just..." Why did he have to open his big mouth?

Silence set on them for a while, a big cold wet blanket. It wasn't the first time David had said something stupid like this. First words out of his mouth when a fellow middle school student had said they'd been to a funeral: 'whose?' Mia hadn't been too happy about that.

But he had to know. He always had to know.

"They were following me on one of my crazy, stupid exploring trips. There's a lot of tunnels in Death's Grip, and like you saw in that tunnel yesterday, some of them have runes hinting about the things that'd happened here. I also wanted to just... avoid Zel and her bailiffs." She sat up and faced away from him, almost like a cat giving him the cold shoulder. Slowly, she raised a hand and rubbed on her shoulder where a piece of black armor was strapped. The horde mark was hidden underneath. "They wanted to hide from her, too, probably because of all the horror stories I told them about what it was like, being summoned for a horde."

David looked back at Jes and Dao, but both them looked just as surprised as him.

"We were exploring a ruin, deep under one of the mountains. There was a lot of stuff there, some sort of old... I don't know, cathedral I guess, carved into the rock underground. I think it was a worship sight, for Belial."

"Belial," he said. That name was coming up a lot lately.

"We didn't realize Cainites had hidden inside until we were already in the cathedral, but we were sneaking out, hadn't been spotted yet. But then... a fucking angel came out of nowhere, right up to the cathedral, marching forward like nothing and no one could hurt them. And since Cainians are convinced they can ascend or whatever, if they kill and eat an angel, you can guess what happened."

She half turned, and looked at David in the corner of her eye. Even with her demon face, beautiful and slightly cat like, slightly dragon like, he could see the sadness there, no Mia needed.

"It turned into a shit show. Chaos. We tried to get out of there, but the cathedral had hallways that went below we didn't know about. More humans poured up, dozens, and caught us as we tried to sneak out during the fight. I... tried to fight them off, but there were too many. We got swarmed. Kia was a gorgala, and Marquez was a vratorin. They knew how to handle themselves, but... but not like I did."

Oh god he shouldn't have asked. Mia would have clubbed him upside the head for making Caera bring this up.

But, maybe not? It didn't take much prodding. Maybe she wanted to talk about it? It wasn't like demons could go to each other and talk about their lives, their struggles or trials and shit. Far as he could tell, Jes and Dao's relationship was unique.

"That... fucking sucks," he said.

Caera laughed, quietly, but a laugh was still better than the sad, guilty face she had.

"Yeah, it does."

"What happened to the angel?"

"He killed a bunch of the Cainites, more than I ever could, but there were hundreds. He left. I still don't know why he was there for sure."

David nodded, and looked down. Eye contact was tough for him in normal circumstances, let alone after making someone dredge up a shit memory where they blamed themselves for getting their friends killed. He didn't need Mia to tell him Caera blamed herself, too, at least partly.

"I... I'm surprised you told me all that," he said, squirming a bit and tapping his fingers on his knees. "You really shoulda just told me to back off. I, uh, sometimes I don't really get personal boundaries like that, you know? I'm--"

"A dumbass," Jes said, rolling her eyes.

Dao clicked once, but from the way she nodded, she'd agreed with Jes. So much for having the satyr in his corner.

Caera chuckled and shrugged. "Yeah, well, I gotta treat you nice if you're gonna help me, right? Get some Cainites killed, and read some more old runes."

"True," he said, smiling and nodding. Thank god the awkwardness passed quickly. Demons were awesome like that.

Caera turned to face him before sitting like an upright cat again, arms straight down in front of her between her knees.

"You're a lot more awkward than your sister, you know that? You really suck at the whole 'talking' thing."

He tried to roll his eyes, or look annoyed or something, but Caera sat right in front of him, four feet away, with her large breasts squished together between her arms. And since she'd taken off her chest armor so he could have access to her back, that was a lot of naked skin on display.

"... yes," he said, after a few seconds of staring.

Caera laughed again, much brighter than before.

"You are the fucking worst."

"Uh, what? Oh, sorry. I mean... yeah, I--ack!"

Caera pounced him. A gentle pounce, a slow one, so he didn't bash his head against the ground, but he still ended up on his back with a giant tiger lady straddling him, and her clawed hands pressing down on his shoulders.

"But just like your sister, you're nice, and you actually seem to give a shit. Pretty damn rare down here. The only humans we ever see really with any kind of empathy are in the scrying pool."

"R-Right..." He gulped as he stared up at the muscular, deadly woman, and her huge breasts over his head.

Dao clicked a few times, chirped, and giggled.

"Exactly," Caera said. "No wonder Dao's keeping you as her pet. You are so damn adorable, I just want to squeeze you until you pop, and eat you."

Oh shit.

"I think that's called cute aggression?" Jes said. "Heard about it in the scrying pool."

David tilted his head back enough to look up at Jes. Her big raptor feet were literally beside his temples.

"Uh, I think that's... more for things like kittens and puppies," he said.

Caera grinned down at him, lowered her chest down, and pressed her breasts into his chest. They were getting redder, and softer.

"You don't think I look at you like a kitten or puppy?"

Dao clicked a couple times before giggling again, nodding.

He squirmed a bit, but all that did was encourage the tiger lady to grab his wrists and pin them down against the ground over his head. And with strength that left him stunned, she easily brought both his hands under one of hers, leaving her right hand free.

"You uh... um..."

She ran one of her free hand's claws down his chest, hooked the leather strap holding his half breastplate on, and slipped it under the knot of the leather, under his arm. She got it in the knot, and pulled it apart like she'd done it a million times before. She probably had.

Growling, she tossed the armor aside, his cloak too, and leaned down over him. With his hands pinned, he couldn't push against her or anything, not that he necessarily wanted to. But when she opened her mouth -- so much wider than it looked when closed -- and leaned down for his neck, he pushed up against her hands with a jolt. No good. He wasn't going anywhere, and she wasn't stopping.

He shivered as she set her huge sharp teeth against his neck, all the way around it. But instead of beheading him, she licked his neck, long warm tongue leaving an exploring trail along his jugular and Adam's apple, before she sat up again.

He blinked up at her, breath coming in fast pants, and his heart racing.

"I knew it," she said. "Getting closer to death turns you on?"

"No! No... no?"

Apparently he was hilarious, because all three women laughed.

"Just like that time I threatened you. You got a thing for deadly, dangerous demon ladies?"

"I... Yes. I do." His porn stash on his PC proved that.

"Good. Because that aura of yours has been tickling me for days and it's driving me insane." Nodding, Caera stood up, and undressed, removing the few bits of armor she still had on. She did it still standing over him, her legs on either side of him, and he stared up at her as she set the black chunks of armor on the ground, all the while her skin getting redder and redder. So massively tall, and muscular without losing feminine curves, his jaw dropped as he stared up at her.

"Umm, are we safe here? I don't--"

"We're safe enough. Now, I've been a good girl and have helped you three as much as I can, walking across Hell all the damn hours of the day. I've answered your million questions, too. I deserve pampering." She tossed the last bit of her armor aside, straddled his legs, and tossed his skirt aside. "Now impress me like you did Dao and Jes."

"Uh... umm..." He gulped as he tilted his head back and looked at the upside down Jes and Dao.

"Hey, go ahead," Jes said. "I'm still healing."

"Dao?" he asked. "A little help?"

Dao giggled, and smiled brightly as she clicked a few times and gestured at Caera.

Caera grinned at the satyr before she lowered herself down onto David's body, let go of his wrists, and pinned his whole body down instead, her huge breasts to his chest. Much as she was a bigger girl than the slim Jes or the slim-yet-curvy Dao, with plenty of muscle, she also had breasts almost as large as Dao's. It was a wonderful combination of height, abs, hard body, and soft boob, and all of it was on top of him, pinning him to the floor.

"You've been a good boy," Caera said, and she ran her long tongue along his neck again. "Way too good for Hell. You deserve a reward, too."

"I..." The tingling sensation increased, the vibration he couldn't feel so much as sense getting bigger and larger, and it did more than vibrate only inside him. It pulsed outside him, out into Hell. Somewhere in his brain he had some vague idea of how far it reached from him, thirty, forty, fifty feet. And as Caera rubbed her huge breasts against his chest, before again giving his neck a predatory lick, the aura continued to grow, getting strong, and reaching further.

"Oh shit," Jes said. "Fuck, that fucking... aura. God... damn..."

Caera lifted her head enough for David to tilt his back again, and both of them watched the two injured ladies undress. They helped each other, wincing every so often as they worked around their swollen limbs, but the injuries didn't stop them from using the limbs at least slightly, enough they could undress. They were so beautiful. Jes and her sleek, athletic physiques, abs like Caera but a slimmer build, and large breasts as well. And Dao, who had a little more softness to her but still had leanness and musculature, absurd breasts, and an ass that left him gawking.

Even with their injuries they managed to toss their armor aside in a less than a minute, and both resettled on their butts near the cave wall. Dao rubbed her one swollen arm a few times, but smiled at David anyway, spread her hooves and thick thighs, clicked a few times, and held out her arms.

"Ha, fine," Caera said. "He's your pet."

And just like he weighed nothing, Caera pushed herself back up onto her raptor feet, slipped her hands under his shoulders, and slid him along the floor until he was between Dao's legs. A little higher up, and soon he lay back against Dao's stomach, his head against her sternum, and her huge, soft, heavy breasts resting on his shoulders. Dao clicked happily, and gently ran her claws up and down his chest and stomach, while Caera stood over him, grinning down at him. Her enormous, thick tail swayed left and right behind her.

"Okay, I get it, you both think he's super cute," Jes said. "And he is, but stop babying him so much. You're spoiling him."

Caera laughed, and Dao clicked with a little more angry grunting than usual, before she half hugged David against her stomach. He was barely listening. With Dao trying to hug him despite the weird position, she'd squashed the inner sides of her breasts against his ears, blocking his hearing a little with their huge, heavy softness.

It was Heaven.

"He is so damn fucking cute," Caera said. "I--whoa." She stared down at his crotch, knelt down onto her knees around his legs, and lifted his penis with her hands. "What the..."

He stared down at his naked body, and his length in the tiger lady's clawed grip. It was happening again. Part of him had been convinced it'd been a dream or something, despite Jes's comments about what'd happened that night. It was just too... perfect, too exactly what he'd always wanted. Something so ridiculous and vain and absolutely awesome, the best possible gift, and he'd gotten it after dying and going to Hell? It couldn't be real.

It was very real.

~~♥♥♥~~

His cock grew, and grew. His blood pumped through it, growing it in spurts, and he sighed happily as he relaxed back against Dao's chest. With each beat of his heart, his length got bigger, and bigger, until Caera held it with both of her large hands, and it still had plenty of room left over for more. She blinked, several times, and gently squeezed it around its base as she tilted it from side to side, experimenting with its malleability. Hard, but not so hard it couldn't bend slightly.

NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,584 Followers