The Pleasures of Hell 01.009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You weren't kidding," she whispered, and she stared at his cock as she set it along his abs. It reached across his abdomen, up way past his navel, and stopped at the bottom of his sternum. Maybe a little higher.

Jes, cuddled into Dao's side, groaned softly as she nodded.

"It's fucking frustrating, this little pipsqueak's got this aura just... fucking... melts me." Jes reached down, grabbed his cock right underneath the exposed, swollen glans, and gave it a playful squeeze. "Came my damn brains out on this."

Purring, Caera slid up a little closer, and spread her knees until her smooth pussy's lips pressed against the base of his cock, just above his testicles. She was warm. More than warm, she was hot enough to make his skin tingle.

"This is wild," she said. "I'd figured you were both exaggerating. But this is... as big as a devorjin's cock, at least. Maybe... bigger..." Her breath came up short before melting into another purr, and she ran the blunt side of a claw up his length until it passed over Jes's, and teased along the underside of his glans. A tiny spark of pleasure, just enough to make him flex his inner muscles, and earn a small drop of precum. All the girl's quietly moaned.

Dao reached out with both hands, gently nudging Jes's aside, and intertwined her fingers around his girth, just below the glans. Slowly, with a quiet chirping click, she squeezed and stroked, just enough to nudge the skin up along the base edge of the ripe, bulbous tip, and send shivers through his whole body. Oh fuck, she knew exactly what she was doing.

"Not worried about him cumming too soon?" Caera asked.

"Fuck no," Jes said, and she sat up before sliding down the floor a ways until she knelt beside him, leaning over Dao's leg and his side. "He just keeps going and going. I don't know what the fuck is going on, but... he's like... an incubus... except not. Except..." She leaned forward even more, until her big breasts swayed underneath her, and she found the room to set her lips against his glans. More sparks of bliss shot down his length, and he took a deep breath as he tried to adjust. Dao was jerking him off in that slow, gentle, milking way, right into Jes's mouth. It was too much, and he wasn't going to last long.

It only got worse -- or better -- when Caera leaned forward, weight on one hand on the ground opposite of Jes, and she gently ground her hips forward. Her hot slit spread around his girth, earning a small groan from the tiger lady as she pressed her swelling clit down against him, and dragged it along the underside of his cock. On the return trip down his length, her pussy left a thin coating of her juices, hot and tingling. How could she be dripping already? The layer only grew thicker with each stroke she made of the bottom half of his length, until a few droplets ran down around his cock's sides, and onto his abs.

"Holy shit," he whispered, staring down at... everything. Jes's head blocked some of it, but he managed to peek around her and her horns enough to catch a glimpse of Caera drenching his cock. Her juices trickled down the base of his length until he felt them on his testicles. She was more than wet, she was drenched. It'd probably been a long time since she'd last had sex. Plus, the whole aura thing coming off him in waves and drowning more than just the three demons in it, but his own mind, too. Where regular young guy horniness ended and magical sex aura began, he couldn't tell.

He forced himself to keep his eyes open as the first gush of cum poured up his length. A tiny groan escaped him, followed by a shiver and hard flex of his inner muscles, and Jes leaned in closer. Much closer. She put both hands down against his chest and side, and buried her face down against his cock as Dao aimed its tip up into her mouth. Demons could open their mouths wide, and she managed to slip the whole of his swollen glans into her hot, suckling mouth, as the first wave of cum finally squirt free of him. He groaned again, quietly but holy shit, Jes kept the huge head of his cock in her mouth, and buried it in gentle licks as she made sure to slide her lips back and forth along its base edge, milking spurt after spurt of his seed. Dao helped, massaging and squeezing, milking, and she clicked a few times between some quiet, happy sighs, as Jes's cheeks puffed, and his cum squirted out from her lips. He could see her throat gulping down his semen, but there was just too much, and while some of it splashed down onto his chest, a lot of it flowed down Jes's jaw and slender neck, before dripping onto his sternum as big heavy globs. All the while, he shivered with the pleasure of it, the tingling sparks flowing up and down his length, until he was out of breath.

Jes let him go, and Dao did too, both letting his cock sit on his chest, and another few heavy drops of his cum leaked from the tip onto his sternum.

"Holy fuck," Caera said. "That's... a lot."

Dao clicked happily, borderline purring, and squished her breasts to his ears again with her biceps as she gestured to Caera.

"Ugh, really? Fine." Rolling her eyes, Caera slid back a little as she knelt up straight, and now with Jes out of the way, the tiger lady was free to grab his cock and aim it up. She pressed it against her belly, and lowered herself enough so her slit pressed against where his testicles and cock met. Checking the length.

Okay, either he was going crazy, or his cock was a little bigger than last time.

Caera knelt up high, and tried to aim his cock up against her slit, but it was too long. Grunting, she put her weight on one foot instead, the exact same way Jes had last time, and she pressed his soaked, dripping glans against her pussy.

And then she pressed it further back, and rubbed the tip against a different spot, just underneath the base of her tail.

"Uh... um..."

"Oh shut up," Caera said, grinning down at him. "Dao thinks you deserve a reward."

"I uh, I mean..."

"You don't like anal?"

He gulped. He was a huge fan of anal porn, but--well, Hell didn't do digestion or anything like that. No cleaning prep needed, except lubricant. And his cock was literally dripping with it, a few more drops of his cum rising to the surface, as if it were content to follow its own rules and make more cum whenever it wanted.

Caera used it, and she gently pushed his huge, thick glans up against her asshole, before rubbing it around against the squeezing flesh. It wasn't long before the skin was soaked, and she pushed his length up against her ass harder. She was having trouble keeping it steady.

"Yeah, it's a pain." Licking her lips, Jes crawled on her knees down to David's legs, got between them behind the tiger lady, pushed Caera's huge tail aside, and grabbed his cock with both of her hands. "K, I got him."

Nodding, the tiger lady leaned forward a bit, put her hands on the ground around David and Dao, and lowered her ass back toward Jes. David was forced to either stare at the huge pair of tits hanging in front of his face, or look down Caera's abs to where her lower half hid what was happening. He tried to do both, but eventually couldn't do either, his eyes closing as Caera's tight, thoroughly lubricated ring of muscle spread around his glans. Whether she squeezed like a vise to make him squirm, or because she couldn't help it, he didn't know, but she did. Judging from the grunting noises she made, she was having a hard time fitting him.

Eventually her clenching muscle slipped around his glans, and he sucked in a breath as Caera did the same.

"You... are so... fucking... fuuuck." She knelt up straight again, long thighs not tall enough to keep some more of his cock from slipping into her ass as she took the new position. A few inches pushed into her, and David stared at her hard, firm stomach, as a small bump pushed out against her lower abdomen. Caera stared down at it, and a purring rumble of pleasure bubbled in her throat as she wiggled her big ass a little, and sank herself down a little further.

Jes came back around, put her hands on David's side, and watched Caera's stomach as the big tiger lady wiggled a little more. Caera's huge tail swayed and shook with the motion, and she grabbed her own thighs as she groaned. The distension pressed out further against her abs, and reached higher and higher as she got lower, until the tiger lady stared down at her body more than him. She kept going, a purring groan escaping her and growing louder the further she got.

Chuckling, Jes reached between Caera's thighs.

"Hey!" Caera grabbed Jes's wrist and moved her hand away, but it was too late. Chuckling, Jes showed her claws to David, and the juices that soaked them. Caera rolled her eyes and gave Jes another shove, but gentle, maybe worried about her wing and ankle. Or maybe she liked the idea of Jes showing David just how aroused she was, considering the subtle grin she had on.

Her insides felt amazing, and so very different. Things squeezed on his length, but not like a vise, all around his length, like the inside of Jes or Dao's pussy. Instead, Caera's ass's entrance squeezed tight around his girth, sinking deeper around him, but her insides didn't squeeze the same way, wrapping his length instead of getting stretched out, and taking more of him deeper and deeper into her insides.

"Rearranging... my fucking... guts..." Caera groaned louder as she ran her hands up her legs, up the bulge on her stomach, to her breasts, and then higher, grabbing her own horns with elbows raised. Her breasts trembled, her chest jutting out as she shivered, and another heavy, predatory groan vibrated through her as her large, muscular ass finally pressed against his thighs.

All he could through any of this, was stare.

"David, the fuck is this?" Jes reached out again, and pressed a hand against Caera's belly, straight onto the bulge along her abs marking his length. Delicious, hot pressure engulfed his cock where she pressed, and he gulped as he watched the gargoyle's hand. "Did your cock seriously get bigger? The fuck?" Her hand slid higher, and pressed against the highest part of the bulge where it touched the base of Caera's sternum between her breasts.

"I... I uh..." That did look a little bigger than it had when he'd been with Dao and Jes.

Dao clicked excitedly, nodding and gesturing with her good arm.

Caera, still shivering as she got comfortable on him, leaned back and put her hands on his knees behind her. With her body arched, everyone stared at how her tight, muscular stomach showed off the way her heavy breasts rested on top of her hard body, and how her abs distended around the length and girth of his cock.

"Okay," Caera said, voice wavering. "Normally if something's got a cock this big, they're big, and they'd be manhandling and pinning me down and ramming it into me." She looked down at her body, her stomach, and swayed her hips back and forth. "But I just wanna... fucking... grab you and fuck you."

"I--" He sucked in a breath as she picked up speed, still leaning back. Her knees spread out more, and her empty slit spread a too, just enough he could see the pink and red flesh better. She really was soaked.

Her purrs turned into surprisingly feminine moans, when Jes pressed on Caera's abdomen again, right above her pubic bone.

"Oh you bitch," Caera said, but she didn't stop the gargoyle. She tightened her grip on his knees behind her, and fucked him, pushing her hips back and forth, each joined by a small rise and fall. Each thrust had her huge breasts swaying back and forth along her chest, and he could feel her large ass ripple with them too, jiggling and hitting his thighs. Her moans turned into hungry grunts, and her purrs grew into growls deeper in her throat and chest.

She came. David stared, unable to look away from the eight-foot-tall demon tiger lady quivering on his cock, her ring of muscle squeezing the base of his girth while her tail twitched behind her. With a heavy groan, she leaned forward again, planted her hands on the ground around him and Dao, and looked down at him with dreamy, half-closed eyes as she shook. Something hot and wet dripped from her pussy onto his pelvis. She'd cum hard, and was still cumming, whole body shivering and tail shaking with random twitches and spasms as she clenched on him.

"That's..." Caera purred, deep in her throat and chest, and ground her body around and around, hips swaying, muscles clenching. She wanted more. "That's not fair."

Dao clicked a few times, her claws still tracing lines up and down his chest.

"I know," Jes said. "It's way too easy to cum with this kid. Imagine the ego he has now." Nodding, Jes reached out, scooped up one of Caera's hanging breasts, and lightly bounced the huge thing in her palm over David's head. David's jaw dropped as he looked up, and watched the heavy pillow jiggle and fill Jes's palm, which of course just made Jes laugh. "He's so fucking cute, you just wanna fucking pin him and ride him until he sees stars."

Dao reached up with her good arm, and cupped Caera's other breast. She clicked a couple times, and smiled down at David before licking her tight lips.

Getting fondled by the two other demons apparently did something for Caera, because she outright moaned, and ground herself faster, half rubbing her pelvis and pussy down against his lower abs, half slamming her ass down on his cock. She came forward more and more, and David did his best to keep his eyes open as the huge tiger lady leaned in so close Jes and Dao moved their hands. Caera pressed her breasts into Dao's, and David completely lost the ability to see anything. But he could feel, four breasts squashed around his face, burying his ears and shoulders and cheeks, while the rumbling purrs of Caera poured out from her chest against him.

He melted back, closed his eyes, and let the bliss of orgasm roll through him. Heavy gushes of cum flowed up his length, and each sent sparkling jolts of pleasure down his cock. Normally he'd love to be seeing something mid orgasm, but it was hard to beat the feeling of melting into a sea of flesh, of soft skin and heat. It only got better, as Caera's moans continued to vibrate and flow through him, and more of her warm juices leaked out of her over his pelvis. Or was it his own, leaking out of her after filling her insides up? He couldn't tell.

He also couldn't breathe, and eventually reached up and pressed against Caera's sides. She sat up, panting, shivering, and she licked her big teeth as she grinned at him before looking down and patting her stomach. It was bigger than before. He'd filled her with cum.

"Okay," Caera said, sitting up straight and panting as she looked him up and down. "You're like... an incubus, with the strongest aura ever. What the fuck." She ran her hands up and down her breasts before pressing on the distension along her stomach, earning a groan out of the both of them.

Dao clicked a few times, and patted his chest a couple times with her good arm and hand.

"And a bigger dick," Caera said, rolling her eyes. "Bet a fucking horny, sex-obsessed pervert like you just fucking loves that. And I bet you just love how easy this is making sex for you, right?"

"I uh... yeap." Who the fuck was he fooling?

Dao clicked a few times before gesturing to Jes and Caera.

Laughing, Jes crawled over to Dao and rolled onto her back, careful of her wings, and Caera slowly pulled herself up and off him. Everyone stopped to stare as his cock slipped free, and a wave of thick white cum fell out of the tregeera.

"Humans, even betrayers, don't cum nearly as much as this," Caera said, voice wavering as she watched the cum fall onto his pelvis. "Not... nearly as much."

"I know," he said, panting softly. "I--" Caera picked him up. "What? Wh--hey, whoa--"

Dao rolled over, wincing and clicking with pain, but a moment later she lay on top of Jes, and moaned onto her lover as the two locked in an embrace. Their breasts pressed out to the sides, overflowing their chests, and both ladies winced and adjusted their swollen limbs as they got more comfortable with each other, Jes still on her back, and Dao on top of her.

Caera lowered David back down, now facing Dao and her back, and set him down on his knees between the two demons' legs.

"Fucking god," Caera said. With a heavy purr, her chest pressed to his back, she took his cock, lifted the dripping length, and set it along Dao's ass crack. Oh god, it was such an amazing ass. Caera let him go, and stared down over his head -- super tall -- at how his long cock sat on Dao's ass, its malleable shape bending to fit the curve of it before his glans rested along the small of her back. He flexed his inner muscles a couple times, and a few tiny tingles of bliss ran down his length, earning a few more drops of his cum that dripped onto Dao's red skin.

Dao snuggled her face into Jes's neck, clicking merrily, while Jes grinned up over shoulder at David.

"My girl's got a better ass than that old bitch," Jes said, gesturing to Caera.

Caera brought her tail around and poked Jes with the huge thing, which quickly led to a tail war, the two of them slapping each other. But it faded away as everyone with eyes set their gaze on Dao's ass again.

Caera took David's cock into her hands, and guided him back a bit. With his hands on Dao's hips and ass, he was free to stare down at the satyr's beautiful body, and drink in the sight of her, her shivering, her smiles when she turned her head, her hourglass figure, and her big round ass spreading around his drenched cock's tip. Chuckling, Jes pulled Dao snug to her, and the two locked lips, as Caera guided his drenched glans onto the rose of Dao's ass, and pushed.

The huge tip of his length spread Dao's hole wider, and wider, before it finally slid in, and she mewled into Jes's kiss. The gargoyle laughed, breaking the kiss, and she looked over Dao's shoulder up at David with an evil grin as she set her hands on Dao's ass. Smack. She slapped the satyr's huge butt with both her hands, and Dao's ass cheeks rippled with the impact as she squeezed on the head of his cock. Chirping, Dao buried her face in Jes's neck again and shivered, but Jes didn't let up. She gave her lover another hard spank with both hands, before spending more time massaging the massive mounds of Dao's ass, and pushing the two cheeks together around his cock.

Before he knew what he was doing, he put his hands on her ass too, and Jes winked at him as she slipped hers lower. Her fingers hooked under the curve of each ass cheek, and she bounced the huge mounds up and down lightly, making them jiggle and nudge against his cock. She knew exactly how amazing Dao's ass was, too. Groaning, David leaned in a little more, half pushed by Caera half driven by his own need, and a pulse of pleasure shot up through him as Dao's clenching ring of muscle spread wide around his thick girth, and clenched along his wet length.

He smacked her ass, too. Dao clicked after a tiny mewl, and turned her head enough he had to assume she was looking back at him. It was such an amazing sensation, the way her ass cheek molded to his hand, the way it jiggled and shook against his cock, the heat and size of it under his palm. Soft, but not too soft. Firm, but not so firm it didn't ripple with each movement. And like some part of him ran on autopilot, he smacked her ass again, earning another clicking trill from her, and another hard clench of her ass on his cock as he sank deeper into her.

He had to be careful. Dao had some spikes on her back. Not as many as Caera, but in different places, smaller but very much there. But her hips were clear, and he was free to grab them and hold on, as Caera pressed her abs up against his back and pushed him deeper into the satyr. Deeper, and deeper, until he knew Dao's insides were moving to wrap his length. Deeper, until he felt pressure against his cock where it pressed out against Dao's belly, right into Jes's.