All Comments on 'The Pleasures of Hell 01.017'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 2 months ago

Wow, this was so good! I commented on the previous chapter it was good to see the twins back together. Jokes on me I guess! I am very intrigued about the runes and how they connect them.

PlutoburnsPlutoburnsabout 2 months ago

Well that was an insane shit show. People knowing stuff and not explaining it is getting REAL old.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Dontyouwishyouknew Thanks!

@Plutoborns Damn, dude, let me cook, we're only in book 1. Characters got reasons for not spilling the beans yet. 😭 (but for real thanks for feedback)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So one thing I’m not sure on - Hannah, as a betrayer, had 666 marked on her head and has to die that many times to repent of her sins such as they are. After her death in the last chapter the count went down to 665. What happens now? My understanding is humans don’t just… respawn or an equivalent if they die in hell. Do they turn into one of those half-formed wretches that grow from the walls? Is there any actual way to get through all the deaths allotted to a marked soul?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I wanted to ask you how the fight with the giant reptile outside the spire has ended but I guess the hellquake took care of that. Great chapter!

StephenZ75StephenZ75about 2 months ago

Really nice way to wrap up the spire arc. David is finally back with the girls - my favourite group - and while things have escalated very quickly, it feels like we're on a more straightforward track now, with a new goal, new mysteries and maybe our heroes can catch a breath. Love the series.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the love, readers.

@Anon Far as anyone knows, souls who die in Hell respawn as a remnant, one of those ghastly ghoulish things growing out of the walls. A killed remnant also respawns as a remnant, and the number on their head goes down by 1. So Hannah has to die 666 times (665 as a respawning remnant) to finish her tenure in Hell. Supposedly, anyway.

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverlandabout 1 month ago

I love the way the story is building and developing; this chapter was at an intense tempo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Holy shit. That was intense. You have an amazing creative mind. I cannot wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES