The Pleasures of Hell 01.019

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she'll change her mind," Caera said.

Acelina refolded her legs and laughed, haughty queen style.

"You are delusional. I would... never..." Acelina, head aimed straight at David, grew quiet, and her mouth parted just slightly, as she watched him and his growing length.

And, for some reason, being watched like that made his body light up like a Christmas tree.

~~♥♥♥~~

David gulped and moved his eyes away from the spire mother to the gargoyle and satyr. The way Jes showed off her slim, fit physique, and the way her large breasts flowed against her chest as she arched her body, sent tingling heat through his own. His cock was in his hand and he didn't remember grabbing it, but there it was. And no matter how much he told himself to slow down, his hand squeezed the increasing girth, and he stroked it as Jes showed off.

His cock grew longer, and longer, and longer.

Much as David wanted to consider Acelina's comfort, because she hadn't caused any trouble in the few days they'd had her, his eyes fell back to Jes and Daoka, and were lost. Dao gently pushed the gargoyle onto her back and pressed her chest straight down onto her as she kissed her. Complete boob squish. One of her hands slid down Jes's naked stomach, between her legs, set fingertips on the girl's small pussy lips, and softly stroked their lengths. Not her clitoris, not yet. She wanted to warm Jes up first.

"I don't think Jes likes you much," Caera said, still looking at Acelina.

"Obviously," Acelina said, half snarling, head still aimed at David.

"But Daoka isn't like that. I bet she'd love to see her pet fuck you."

"I am a zotiva. I am... I..." She gestured David's way. "What in the after-after is going on with the boy?"

Daoka giggled and clicked a few times. Whatever she said, it earned another scoff of disbelief from Acelina, but the spire mother's scoff faded as Dao sat up beside David, and slid a hand underneath his length. She lifted it straight up and clicked Acelina's way a few times. Showing him off? With a few more high-pitched chirps, she leaned in toward him, kissed his neck, and instant tingles along his skin sent another pulse of heat into his cock. She nudged him forward, too, until he knelt between Jeskura's legs.

"No idea," Jes said to Dao, "but--" She shivered, reached down, and casually caressed her swelling clitoris as she relaxed on the ground and set her gaze on David. "That aura of yours is... really... kicking in. Acelina watching you turning you on?"

"I... um..." He gulped. Maybe that was it, that Acelina had set her masked gaze toward him, and she didn't seem able to look away. Maybe she just didn't care to, as if staring at him meant nothing. Either way, something about the ridiculously tall, busty, dangerous, and frankly kinda mean demon watching him as he got comfortable between Jeskura's legs, his giant cock still in Dao's palm, did seem to tickle him in a way he hadn't expected.

Daoka chirped in his ear, nodded toward Acelina again, and continued gently stroking the underside of his length. Slowly, her hand eased down the base of him until her finger nudged to his testicles, before she clicked happily and again slid her fingers back up along his girth until it reached the swollen, sensitive glans.

"I think it is Acelina," Caera said, and she grinned at David as she turned and faced the gargoyle at her four feet. "You really need a fourth woman, David?"

"W-What? No! No... Just... Jes was looking at her just as much as me, and Dao, and you!" He pointed an accusing finger at Caera. "You've been looking at her too! And--"

Jes reached up, grabbed his hand, and guided it down to her slit. With her wings spread out wide over the floor, thighs apart and knees up, she looked like a meal waiting to be devoured. And warm. She was so warm. She guided his fingers down between her folds, lower along her flesh, and soon bits of wetness coated his fingertips.

"We've been waiting for you to heal," Jes said. "Been... really... wanting..." She slipped her claws around his wrist, and pulled his hand forward. His middle finger pushed into her, and David shivered as her wet, tight muscles gripped and squeezed, coating the digit in her warmth. How the hell did he ever fit his cock into this thing?

Daoka snuggled up beside Jes again and kissed her lover's neck as she clicked a few times.

"Makes sense," Caera said, and she leaned into David's other side. "We've been doing all the work. Time for you to earn your keep."

"I... um..." It was true. He'd barely done a thing, the times he'd had sex with the ladies. They'd done everything, from foreplay to thrusting. "I mean, I've read lots of articles and stuff, and..."

Caera reached out and used two fingers to spread Jes's pussy lips wide.

"Two fingers. Push in a few inches, and push up."

He gulped and met Jes's eyes. She was grinning at him, in a very 'do this right or I'll hurt you' sort of way.

He pushed in a second finger, and with middle and ring finger inside her, he pushed them up toward her g-spot, palm up. Jes responded instantly. Soft flesh and hard muscle clenches trapped his fingers, and the gargoyle groaned as she arched her body again.

Dao, still at Jes's side, reached up, slipped her fingers into his hair, and pushed down on his head. Down and down, until he had to get onto his elbows. Down further, until his mouth was inches from Jes's slit, and her swollen clit.

"Bury it with your tongue," Caera said. "Normally you'd want to start slow and gentle, but Jes is just a surface cat in heat."

"Hey fuck you, I--" Jes sucked in a breath, and again her insides clenched like a vise as David set his lips around the top half of her slit, and pressed his tongue against her clit. The tiny nub moved under his tongue, soft flesh that gave way to his muscle, and he lifted his head a few times to make sure he was actually putting his tongue on the right spot. The crest of her beautiful slit's lips.

He opened his mouth a bit wider, and buried it like Caera said. Each stroke of his tongue earned a different reaction from Jes, tiny grunts and groans, little micro flexes of her muscles. And when he pressed the underside of his fingertips up against her g-spot, she squeezed harder. Her claws slipped into his hair and combed through it, half pinning him to her along with Dao's claws.

Jes pushed her weight up on one elbow and smiled down at him.

"Harder."

He pushed harder, and faster. He swirled his tongue around and around, and after experimenting a little, found up and down let him lick faster. It took some leaning, but he got his weight off his arm, and he drove his arm and hand up against her insides faster. Faster, and more, until he was practically drilling his arm and hand up and down like a mini jackhammer.

Jes melted back, let go of his head, and spread out on the ground, arms and legs and wings all splayed outward. Clicking and chirping, Daoka let go of his head and instead resumed kissing Jes. Kisses for her lips, for her neck, and for her breasts. The satyr wrapped her lips around one of the gargoyle's swollen nipples, and sucked on it hard enough to pull it up a few inches before letting it go so. It rippled as it flattened against her chest again, only to jiggle with each impact of David's fingers.

Caera licked her big fangs, prowled over to Jes, and lay beside her opposite of Dao. She snuggled into the gargoyle's side, squashing one of her wings, and she pressed her naked, red, and softened body into Jes. So big and strong, Caera had to be gentle, but she set her kisses on Jes's neck just as perfectly as Dao did. She'd gotten a lot closer to those two over the past week, much closer.

And apparently, they were happy to let David continue without guidance. He continued, licking faster and harder, but with his jaw in the way, he couldn't finger her super hard like she wanted. Like he wanted.

He sat up and pressed down on Jes's pelvis with his free hand, just above her pubic bone. It squashed her inner flesh straight down onto his other fingers, and he pushed his fingers back up against the dripping wet muscles inside. Push became slap as he moved his arm and hand up and down faster and faster, and slapped his fingers up against her g-spot hard, rapid fire. Not a mini jackhammer anymore, just a full-on jackhammer, complete with a lot of noise.

"Fu-u-u-u-ck!" Jes's body shook with the motion, her curvy thighs of slender muscle rippled, and her breasts jiggled all the more against her chest and Dao's lips.

David lifted his eyes from her slender, perfect body, up to Acelina. The spire mother stared back at him, mouth still partly slighted, and unless his eyes were lying to him, she was breathing heavy. While her head still looked completely black, the rest of her body had grown much redder, and her legs squirmed and rubbed her thighs together. Was she looking at him, or Jes?

Jes's whimpers pulled his eyes back down. Dao cut them off with a kiss, and Caera half pinned the gargoyle's chest to the ground with her own as she snuggled in and kissed her neck. Pinned, Jes could do nothing but lay there and wriggle as David fingered her, and from the way she was wriggling and clenching on his fingers, she was cumming. More juices coated his fingers, hotter than a human's, and more followed, a tingling heat that dripped from his knuckles.

He stopped, panting. Daoka sat up, smiled down at her also panting lover, and looked to David.

"Fuck, gimme a sec," Jes said between exhausted groans, half sitting up. "Holy... fuck... Need to breathe."

Daoka shook her head, and gestured at David with the biggest, most evil grin he'd ever seen. No translation needed.

He resumed fingering the gargoyle, hard, hard as he could. Instant squelching noises brought his eyes down, and he grinned too as the gargoyle's juices soaked his palm.

"I said gimme a sec! Fu--"

Caera pulled the gargoyle back down, mirrored Dao's grin, and squashed her breasts into Jes's closest breast as she pinned her. Jes opened her mouth, ready to fight back, but Dao joined Caera, squashed her breasts down against Jes's, and locked lips again with the trembling gargoyle. There was no one to stop David from fingering Jes as long and as hard as he wanted.

Her hot juices soaked his fingers, and some of it squirted out, tiny splashes that reached his palm. Thicker juices clung between his fingers, and thinner ones drenched his hand, demanding he keep going. He did, pausing only long enough to let the burn leave his arm, combined with his deep breaths. Once his arm felt good, he resumed, and pumped Jes's pussy hard enough her jiggling thighs pushed her ass up off the ground, like she was trying to lesson the impact of his fingers. He pushed her back down, pressed his palm down hard against her pelvis, pinned her butt to the ground, and again squashed her g-spot to his fingers as they slapped up against her insides.

The only thing that kept Jes from wriggling away as she drenched him again and again, was the much bigger and stronger tiger woman pinning her down. The wet spot underneath her ass grew larger and larger, and Jes's tail reached out and wrapped around David's wrist as he pumped her. Only when her tail went limp did he ease up.

Panting, a bead of sweat on his forehead, he set both his hands on Jes's thighs, and smiled down at the way her body quivered and empty pussy clenched in spurts. Caera gave her a little room, Dao too, and they both grinned evilly at the way her muscles trembled.

"Fucking... christ," Jes said. More exhausted than him, she barely managed to push herself up on her elbows, trembling like a leaf. "God... fucking... fuck."

David forced down some needed breaths and shook out his tired arm. Before he could say anything, his eyes slid up to Acelina.

The tall demon stared at him. No doubt about it, her eyeless gaze was set directly on him. Her hands covered her nipples, thighs pressed together, and much as she was trying to not move, her hands did, softly massaging her nipples under her palms.

"Okay," Jes said. "Hey, come here."

"Wha--"

Jes reached down past his hands, grabbed his cock, and set its tip on her pelvis. The huge thing had enough weight and malleability it could bend slightly, and it conformed to the dip in her stomach as she arched her back again while simultaneously pulling him closer. She didn't stop until his testicles, also grown to demon size, rested against her smooth pussy's dripping lips.

Dao chirped a few times as she teased the blunt side of a claw along his length, right up to the tip where it rested between the bottom half of Jes's breasts.

"What in Hell," Acelina said. "That's... Saldavin and Gorlus are only so endowed. You aren't human."

"He isn't," Caera said.

"Hey!"

The tiger laughed as she leaned down over Jes's stomach and set a warm kiss on his swollen glans. Instant sparks of pleasure shot down his length, and a flex of his inner muscles earned a drop of precum that fell onto Jes's sternum. How he'd fit this thick, long, inhuman thing into the lithe, lean woman's body on several occasions, he had no idea.

Acelina licked her lips. Only David noticed.

"Okay," Jes said, "fuck me."

Dao nodded, clicking happily as she made room for Jes. Caera did the same, but instead of waiting for Jes to turn herself over, she picked the gargoyle up like she weighed nothing and did it for her. So damn strong, and huge. She licked her chops as she smiled at David and put Jes on her knees in front of him.

Dao grabbed his cock and set it along the crack of Jes's ass. Its weight forced it to mold to the shape of her perfect, firm butt, and it got pushed aside by her tail's thick base where it connected to her spine, and fell off the side of her tiny waist. God, it looked amazing. It felt amazing.

He pulled his hips back. Dao took his cock again, and set its ripe tip against Jes's tiny slit. Her almost boiling insides hit the sensitive skin with a pulse of tingling bliss, and he quivered. He waited for a second for someone to push him in, or push Jes into him, or for Jes to push herself into him, but nope, they wanted him to do the heavy lifting this time. With a gulp, he set his hands on Jes's hips, felt her tight, firm butt with his thumbs, and pulled her toward him as he pushed his hips forward.

Her hot, taut lips spread around the tip of his girth, wider and wider, and he had to push and pull hard to fight through the way her tight muscles clenched. She was still shivering. A few grunts escaped him as he pulled, and Jes, front weight on her elbows, looked over her shoulder to him. Her mouth was parted, and her eyes half rolled up as she relaxed her muscles enough for him to finally push his glans into her sizzling depths. So hot, it felt like taking a shower with the heat cranked up to near stinging, just at the precipice where it felt so damn good.

Caera, Dao, and Jes all made tiny groans as his glans pushed into the gargoyle, and her muscles gripped tight around the base edge of the bulbous tip of his length. They groaned, and Acelina did, too.

Was it the aura that had Acelina watching him, and trying to hide that she was touching herself? It poured out of him, his inner fingers plucking at the strings of... something, deep inside him, and he couldn't stop them even if he wanted to. They wanted to play the strings as much as a human wanted to breathe, and each string plucked sent vibrations out into his environment that all said one thing: sex. No, more than that. The vibration held an image, an idea, a sensation, or a feeling more specific than that.

Enjoy sex. He wanted the girls to enjoy. He wanted them to touch Jes. He wanted them to touch themselves. He wanted them all to cum, and cum, and cum. And, of course, a greedy little part of his mind wanted him to be at the center of it all, and his aura carried that desire with it.

Jes, still on her hands and knees, reached up, grabbed Dao, and pulled her down. Squeaking and clicking with joy, Dao got on her back sideways underneath Jes, and the two women locked lips as they hugged each other, breasts squishing between each other's. The satyr reached down between her legs and casually masturbated, stroking her clitoris with practiced familiarity.

Caera, on the other side, sat beside David and Jes, and grinned at him as she reached underneath the gargoyle. One of her fingers grazed David's cock where it entered Jes, and he peeked down around Jes's butt to see the tiger gently caressing Jes's clitoris.

"That aura and dick of yours are cheating," Caera said. "We really should be teaching you how to actually fuck."

He forced himself to stop staring at Jes's thin, writhing body, and how her ass shifted left and right as he pushed another inch of his thick cock into her.

"I... I know things."

The tiger lady grinned at him. "You can't learn everything from books. Most ladies don't like having their clit touched right after cumming, but Jes enjoys it. As long as you're gentle." Licking her big fangs some more, Caera leaned in close to him, and kissed him. "And," she whispered, "much as she likes rough sex, I know she likes the gentle stuff even more."

"She--" He sucked in a quick breath as the head of his cock pressed against Jes's depths. Mid kiss with Dao, Jes pushed her ass toward him, and wiggled it back and forth. She wanted deeper. He pushed back, stretched her deepest place inward, and the gargoyle trembled. "She... says she doesn't," he whispered back.

"She's lying. She wants rough, but she loves gentle. So, after fucking her hard, fuck her soft. Cuddle with her, fuck her softly, and she'll melt." In complete contrast, Caera smacked Jes's ass, earning a groan from the gargoyle and a hypnotizing ripple from her firm butt cheek. The tiger's other hand, still underneath and between Jes's thighs, continued to caress the girl's clitoris, making Jes squirm and clench. The way her muscles clenched and milked on him as they drenched him with near boiling juices had him panting again, for different reasons than before.

Hard, then soft. Okay, he could do that. Cuddling Jes was a little dangerous, since she might stab him for daring to be that familiar with her. But he did want to. And with the aura, he could cheat. For now, though, hard.

His whole body shivered as Jes's muscles squeezed. He tightened his grip on her hips and pulled harder, and Jes pushed her ass toward him with the same enthusiasm, determined to take every inch, even as he stretched her deep and wide. He pulled out a few inches and watched with hypnotized eyes as a sliver of her insides came out with her, pink flesh that showed how she soaked and squeezed on him. A growl announced Jes looking back over her shoulder at him, not happy, but he pushed back in quickly, and forced his length deeper, earning some shivers and groans from her.

Her ass molded to his pelvis. His testicles pressed against the crest of her lips, and Caera's caressing fingers. The tiger didn't stop. Slowly, with an almost loving touch, she massaged Jes's poor clit relentlessly, soft and constant, and her fingers teased along David's testicles, earning a gentle tickling sensation that made him shiver, too.

"Gonna... fucking... burst," the gargoyle said between exhausted kisses with Dao.

He stayed there, balls deep inside the gargoyle, and enjoyed the way she clenched on his girth, wriggled on Caera's fingers, and slowly drenched his testicles. All the while, Caera stayed with him, smiled into his lips, and kissed him some more. Satisfied, she gave Jes's ass a much harder slap -- oh god the clench -- and nodded. "Okay. Fuck her. Put those muscles to work."

He frowned at her. She was huge compared to him, and sure he had some muscle for a small guy, but Caera was a fit, gorgeous, muscular but feminine beast, and much, much stronger than him. That was a challenge.