The Pleasures of Hell 01.019

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hugged Caera and Jes with his left arm, and Jes and Dao with his right. Where one body ended and another began, he couldn't tell. He closed his eyes and melted into the sea of hot, soft flesh. Someone's claws found his ass and helped push him into the gargoyle as he continued to grind on her and slowly work up to another orgasm. Maybe Jes's claws, maybe Caera or Dao's.

It took a while to cum again. Caera was right. Jes apparently needed to be thoroughly exhausted and drained to let out her cuddly side, and she did, hands roaming David's back and hugging him tight to her. Sometimes she even pressed on the back of his head and buried his face into her breast, and she moaned and sighed as she did. She held him snug until he filled her with his cum, and stayed balls deep inside her as it flowed out of her and drenched his balls and thighs again.

Through it all, they could all hear the spire mother doing her best to suppress her moans as she came again, too.

~~♥♥♥~~

Exhausted, sweating and panting, he collapsed on Jes entirely. No more grinding or thrusting, just the delicious sensation of her boiling hot insides milking the final spurts of his cum as he lay on her. Holy crap he was drained. His muscles kinda hurt, and burned. But burying his face in Jes's soft boob and sucking on her nipple didn't require much energy, so he stayed there, and he sighed happily into the softness.

Caera slipped her claws into his hair again, over top Jes's and Dao's, and lifted his head up from Jes's breast. Of course he didn't stop sucking, and the gargoyle's large breast lifted with him.

"My turn," the tiger said. "Fuck me."

He released the nipple. "Wait, what?"