The Pleasures of Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath, "Well he may not think I am dressed appropriately but damn I look good." Dee put on a pair of African print wedges, grabbed an African beaded clutch purse and walked out of her apartment.

Dee stepped off the elevator into the parking garage and saw Patrick standing against his car and she was suddenly hit by a wave of butterflies in her stomach. He was going to hate how she was dressed, she just knew it and "he was going to use that damn arrogant tone when he scolded me for the way I look." Patrick started to walk to her and she actually stopped and her first thought was how handsome he was in his dark pin striped suit and her second thought was she should run back into the elevator and into her apartment and lock the door.

Patrick put his hands on the black girl's bare arms and leaned in to kiss her but Dee turned her head. "Lipstick," She told him. She was still angry.

Patrick chuckled and put a hand under her chin and gently turned Dee's face to his. "You look absolutely stunning, Dee. I love your hair that way." He then kissed her lips.

Dee's knees got weak and she kissed him back and when Patrick pulled back Dee's head moved forward and her lips were still pursed. She wanted to kiss him more. She opened her eyes and smiled, "Thank you, sir."

Patrick held out his arm and Dee took it and he escorted her to his car and opened the car door and as Dee got in the slit in her dress opened and she grinned when she saw Patrick's eyes on her shapely thigh. Once in the car she opened her purse and pulled out her lipstick, all she had in her purse was the lipstick, her personal cell phone, her business cell phone, and her company debit card for just in case. She used the vanity mirror to fix her lipstick.

Patrick got in and pointed at a car a few parking places over. "I see you decided to take the Porsche."

"I am sorry. I didn't wreck it and I...i was mad at you...still mad and..." De was talking fast again in her nervousness.

"Don't worry about the car. I never drive it much anyway. You can keep it for as long as you want. I imagine you look very sexy in it."

"I can't keep it. I have the company car and that is too much and..." Dee stopped talking as Patrick looked at her. "Ok, thank you, sir. I did like driving it."

She knew by the look he gave her that arguing was not going to work and she would lose anyway. She had seen that look to many times used against others and herself on occasion including the previous night.

"So why angry at me?" Patrick said as he started the car.

Dee turned her head and looked out the window. She knew if she looked into his blue eyes she would not be able to get out what she wanted to say. "Be...because...lots of reasons...but how you just dismissed me today and I wanted...needed to talk about things..about last night and...and...I don't want to be fired. I love my job and I am good at it. But I don't want to be that...that girl who keeps her job just...well...just cause she is sucking the bossed dick." She managed to stammer out.

Patrick laughed, "No one is getting fired and no one is saying you have to suck the boss's dick to keep your job." Patrick put the car back in park and turned to face Dee. "You are very god at your job. Better than good. You are great at your job and have been a tremendous help to me." He took her hand and held it gently. "The reason I did not want to discuss last night this afternoon was because we were at work."

"But no one was there."

"I know but it is still work. It's one of my...what do the employees call my rules...my quirks." Patrick grinned.

Dee giggled, "Oh we call them much worse trust me."

"I am sure y'all do. To answer some of your questions, tonight is a date if you want it to be. I have no issue with people knowing we are dating. But you have to be prepared for the fall out. A lot of people in the office already think I show you favoritism and we have been having sex for a while now and that's how you got your job."

"I never heard that."

"No, Nancy likes you a great deal and she has been protecting you from such rumors. Next, yes you are going to keep your job but you start school again in just a few weeks and our agreement was you go to part time. I will have to hire another assistant and you will be in charge of hiring her."

"Yes, sir."

"Last is that no you don't have to have sex with me again. I would never make that a requirement for you to keep your job. I may be an asshole but you know me better than to think I would make you do that."

"Yes, sir. I am sorry I said that part, I really am."

"Also if you want us to keep our relationship, if we are going to have one, discreet then I am happy to do that."

Dee thought as Patrick drove out of the parking garage. "Maybe that would be best for both of us."

Patrick nodded, "That's up to you." He then chuckled, "By the way, you are not some black girl to help fulfill a fetish. You just happen to be a girl who is black I am attracted to. But I will admit I think your ebony skin is very sexy along with other parts of your body."

Dee giggled, "See you do have a black girl fetish. I gave you jungle fever huh? You like big ole black booty now."

Patrick laughed, "I didn't hear you complaining last night about getting fucked by a whitey."

He made Dee blush again. He so did enjoy making her blush.

"Just to let you know. I don't put out on the first date. I'm a good girl." Dee grinned at him.

Patrick chuckled, "Dually noted."

The ceremony was nice, but Dee has been to better social events. Working with Patrick as his assistant she has been to some very prestigious events with some very powerful people attending. But overall it was nice and while Dee did not like most sports she was a huge fan of college football and never missed a Mercer home game. She was very active in her sorority and before every home game they had a tailgate party and would sell various food and drink to help raise money for their chapter.

While she was not the only black person attending, seriously it was a sports hall of fame after all; she was one of the two black females, well females in general, under the age of thirty five at least. The other black girl happened to be that bitch Nicole Whitney, her sorority sister. She was attending because her father just happened to be the mayor of the city and she accompanied him.

Dee did not like Nicole very much and thought she was a spoiled twit, but Nicole was so stuck up she did not even notice Dee did not like her much at all and thought everyone liked her. She was pretty, Dee had to admit. She stood only about an inch taller than Dee and had light skin, was slender, large breasts and a white girl's ass. Her long black hair was highlighted and she had it straightened. She also had a reputation around the sorority house and campus of being a slut and being into both men and women; white or black and if the rumors were true both black and white at the same time.

Being the only two young ladies at the party and being sorority sisters they naturally gathered together and standing with them were two young black men of the same age. Both were scholarship football players for the University of Georgia and were bought there by their head coach. Their coach was attending the ceremony out of respect for one of the new inductees; a retired offensive coordinator who was a long time coach for the "Dawgs" and he bought the players along to show off what he hoped to be a great team this upcoming season. Dee actually hoped she would get a chance to talk to the coach and learn what prospects the "Dawgs" had this year.

One of the players was a huge offensive tackle and a starter for the past two years. He was very soft spoken for a boy who stood six feet five inches and weighed over three hundred pounds. Dee thought he was nice. The other boy, well Dee knew his type. He was a highly recruited five star freshman running back who ESPN had listed as the number one high school running back in the country. He was not soft spoken at all and bragged about himself and told stories about how rough it was growing up in the projects. Dee knew the truth, he was just some nice looking momma's boy who grew up in a middle class neighborhood, went to private school, had people cater to him due to his talent, and now around people who did not know his upbringing played the tough gangbanger from the hood. Dee knew if he ever walked the streets where she grew up, he would piss himself.

Both boys flirted with the two black girls, which Dee thought was natural. She and Nicole were the only girls there around the same age, both were black, and both were very attractive females. Nicole loved the attention and Dee had to admit normally she would have also, but her focus at that moment as well as all night was on Patrick.

He was currently across the room talking to the head coach of UGA, the mayor who was talking up her boss for donations for his re-election next year, and a former UGA football player and NFL player from Georgia who if you were from Georgia or a college football fan and did not know who he was then you had been living under a rock for the past sixty years. He was named the second best college football player to ever play the game at half time in last year's National Championship game and if you were from Georgia you would dispute that and say he was the best. Patrick new he was attending and had brought a UGA football jersey with the number 34 on it for him to sign for Dee. Dee was thrilled.

Dee loved to watch Patrick work a room at a social event and watch him destroy people in business. At a social event he was so charming and popular and could have everyone eating out of the palm of his hand. In business he was ruthless and often cruel and Dee had seen powerful men of industry almost in tears after Patrick negotiated a deal. Dee watched him that night and at times stood by him and just was enthralled by him. She felt proud that she was dating him, felt superior than any other female in the room because he chose her to date, her heart would seem to skip a beat when their eyes meet from across the room and he would smile at her, and she felt all giddy and had butterflies in her stomach as she watched him.

"Fuck me." Dee suddenly exclaimed.

"Language Dee. We are AKA ladies and we don't talk like that." Nicole reminded her and Dee blushed. She did not mean to say it out loud.

"Excuse me." She said to the other three and quickly walked to the make shift kitchen where the caterers were. The catering company she used to work for was doing the event and she found Stephanie setting up a tray of drinks.

"Take a break, now." She told Stephanie and walked outside.

Dee liked Stephanie a great deal. She was in what Dee's old neighborhood would have been called a "hood rat" but Dee liked her and she was older and much wiser about certain things than Dee. Stephanie did not question and followed Dee outside and found her pacing and wringing her hands.

"Girl, what is wrong with you. You ain't pregnant are you?"

Dee stopped pacing a looked at her friend, "God forbid...no but just as bad."

"You ain't got no STD do you? You been to the clinic yet? Some they can clear up with a shot or a week's dose of antibiotics."

Dee could not help but laugh even as stressed as she felt. "No...ewww God no."

"Well out with it, you look like you seen the Klan burning a cross in your yard."

Dee looked as if she was going to cry, "I...fuck me, Stef...I...I think I'm in love. With...with a white man."

Stephanie laughed, "I knew it! I knew you been fucking your boss!"

"Stop, it's not funny and I have not been fucking my boss. It was well...we started last night."

"Last night and you already think you love him? Damn white boy must know how to throw that dick." Stephanie teased.

"It's not funny!" Dee reminded her friend.

"Ok, ok, girl calm down. Do you really think you are or just caught up with everything? He is good looking for sure and he has a fuck ton of money and he has been taking you places for work that girls from neighborhoods like we are from never see. Maybe you just got all caught up in the glamor of your job."

Dee shook her head, "No...I would feel like this even if he was dirt ass poor and the most glamorous place he ever took me to was Red Lobster on a Saturday night. Oh God, Stef what am I going to do."

Stephanie hugged her friend tight, "Girl you are fucked for sure."

"What am I going to do?" She asked again and sniffled.

"First don't you cry at all. You will ruin your makeup. How does he feel about you? Are you just a good time Sally for him or what?"

"I...I don't know. He seems to like me and he can be very charming and caring and romantic. He says he likes me and that I am not just some fuck for him."

"Baby girl, they all say that, both the black and white ones." Stephanie pushed her friend back and looked into her eyes. "This is what you do. You go back in there and you show him who you are. You enjoy it while you can and for as long as it lasts. You show him who is on control and remember who has the pussy. He does not treat you right then no pussy, he gets mad at you then no pussy; hell he fucking leaves the toilet seat up and no pussy. You own him with your pussy, don't forget that. Then when it's over you sue his rich ass for millions for taking advantage of some poor black girl from the hood."

Dee smiled, "You know I won't do that. I...I don't know what to do but thanks for listening. I can't talk to my sorority sisters about stuff like that because they did not grow up in places like you and I did and they won't understand. They won't see the big deal about it for girls like us."

Stephanie nodded, "Anytime, girl, you know that."

Dee turned to go back inside and heard her friend give one last bit of advice, "Lordy, baby girl, you supposed to fuck white men not fall in love them. Ain't no way you can take him home for Thanksgiving to meet the folks, you know that right? He would get his cracker ass smoked by the brothers for sure."

Dee giggled and as she was about to open the door to the building she heard Stephanie ask. "So I have to know, how was it?"

Dee turned and smiled, "By far the best damn sex I have ever had."

Stephanie laughed, "Yea, honey child, you fucked fo sho."

Once back inside, Dee looked around the room and found Patrick talking to an attractive lady about his age who sparkled with diamond jewelry. Dee smiled and walked over to him. "Well if I do love him, it's going to be on my terms and I am going to show him what he is missing if he does not feel the same way. It's time for me to take charge of this and handle my shit. No more letting him control everything. Stef is right, I own the pussy." As Dee walked over to Patrick she took her work cell from her purse.

"Excuse me, Mr. McDarment? You have a very important phone call." Dee interrupted the two. The women gave her sneer.

"Dee, this is Mrs. Cohen, Mrs. Cohen this is my assistant Dee."

"Pleasure." Dee told the women.

"That's an unusual choice of dress for this event. Is it a religious garb? I know some of you people are Muslim." She asked Dee and whispered the word "Muslim."

Dee held her temper in check, "No, ma'am, it's not a religious grab." Her tone did have some bite to it. "Mr. McDarment, the phone call please, sir."

"Well it's very...ummm...unique." Mrs. Cohen replied and dismissed Dee with a wave of her hand and turned back to Patrick.

"Those people just have the strangest hair don't they? On some it's straight like a white person's hair and on other," the woman glanced at Dee, "It's all wild and kinky and bushy." She turned back to Dee. "Now is that your real hair or...what is it you people call it...a weave? Or is it a wig?" She again turned to Patrick. "Some of them cut their hair short and wear wigs. My maid does that."

Patrick about choked on his drink and quickly grabbed Dee's arm, excused himself, and ushered her out of the room.

"Who the fuck does that racist white bitch think she is?" Dee's voice was raising a level and she pulled away from Patrick and was walking back to the room, "I goin back in there and kick her Mrs. David Duke's ass. 'You people' fucking bitch. 'Muslim'...I'm Southern Baptist for God's sake! And that fucking comment on my hair! I am going to rip that cracker bitch's hair from her fucking head. A weave? I don't do damn weaves!"

Patrick grabbed Dee's arm again and turned her to him. She struggled a bit. "Calm down, baby. Shhhh...just calm down." He smiled at her.

Patrick was always amused by Dee when she got like that. When, as she phrased it, her ghetto came out. Patrick and others saw in Dee her ladylike manners, her impeccable etiquette, how charming she could be and how she blushed at appropriate times. Dee had a lot of class and grace and very rarely cursed at all or used vulgar language, but it amused Patrick when her other side showed when she got riled up and excited and sexually aroused and she could curse and say vulgar things that would make the Marines he served with proud.

Dee found herself relaxing a little in Patrick's arms and now she felt like crying. "You...you don't know what it's like sometimes. I don't have to put up with that."

He kissed her forehead, "No I don't and no you are right you don't have to put up with that. She is chairman of the board at Richards and Solomon or maybe I should say she was chairman of the board at Richard and Solomon. I own forty nine percent of that company and she will be resigning Monday morning or her husband and the board finds out she has been fucking an eighteen year old intern for the past four months."

Dee smiled up at Patrick. "You...you would do that for me?"

"Yes I would. I told you I care for you, Dee. Plus I won't have some racist bitch running a company I own forty nine percent in."

Dee kissed Patrick hard on the mouth. Patrick kissed her back then pushed her way. "You said I had an important phone call?"

Dee grinned, "Oh yes I almost forgot. It requires a lot of privacy." She took his hand, "This way, Mr. McDarment."

Dee led Patrick into the closed off portion of the Hall of Fame and then under some yellow tape that read: Danger Construction in Progress, then into the theater of the hall of fame that was being repaired after being damaged when a tree fell on the roof during a tropical storm a month ago.

"Dee why are we here?" Patrick asked, amused but also curious.

Dee smiled and locked the doors behind her, "Privacy. Mr. McDarment."

She led Patrick to the front row of seats and motioned for him to sit and he did. Dee then lifted her dress and straddled him and started kissing his neck as he put his arms around her waist.

"I want to suck your cock. Right now and right here." She whispered in his ear and without waiting for an answer her hands worked the buckle of his belt as she kissed his neck. "I want that huge white cock in my mouth." She whispered and licked his ear as she unbuttoned his pants, "I want to suck your cock until you cum in my mouth." She whispered and unzipped his pants. "I am going to give you the best fucking cock sucking you ever had in your life and swallow every drop of your cum." She whispered and got off of Patrick and got to her knees.

Patrick did not say a word and leaned back as Dee got to her knees and pulled his semi erect penis from his boxer briefs. Yes he truly did enjoy when Dee's ghetto came out.

Dee smiled and untied her halter top of her dress and let go and the top of the dress fell to expose her breasts. The dress was not made to wear a bra with it.

"I know you like looking at them." Dee teased and lowered her head.

Dee found it much easier to give Patrick a blow job when he was not forcing he large penis down her throat. He was not fully erect yet and it was easier to take him in her mouth and she really liked how it got fully hard while in her and how it expanded her mouth open as it stiffened. She knew just how far she could take him without choking. She started a nice tempo, not to fast but fast enough to give him pleasure and she would increase her rhythm as she got more adjusted to his size in her mouth. Patrick placed a hand on the back of her head and Dee took her mouth off of him.