The Pleasures of Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you'll mess up my hair. Just put them at your sides or play with my breasts and enjoy."

Patrick grinned down at her and did as she told him. Dee went back to work on his penis and soon was going faster and using her hand to stroke him. She was able to prevent a lot of her saliva from running out of her mouth, but let just enough to come out to lubricate his shaft but not get all over her dress. Patrick was groaning out masculine moans.

"God, Dee, that's so good." He told her.

He reached down with his right hand and started fondling her hard nipple. Dee moaned out as she continued the blow job.

"I am in control now", Dee thought as she removed her mouth to get some air in her lungs and swallow her spit that built up in her mouth. She also licked his shaft and the head of his cock to give him pleasure. "I am going to be in charge this night." She thought as she put her mouth back on his cock. "Enjoy this, baby, because it's all you get tonight. I have the pussy."

As Dee continued her oral pleasure Patrick's moans got louder and more frequent and when his body started to tense, Dee knew he was going to cum soon. She started bobbing her head up and down faster and jerking his cock harder.

"Oh fuck, baby...I'm going to cum, Dee." Patrick grunted out.

Dee kept going even faster and she felt Patrick's body jerk forward and he groaned out and his cock exploded in her mouth. As he came, Dee placed her mouth down on his cock and jerked his shaft rapidly. She wanted to feel him shoot his cum down her throat. Dee enjoyed that feeling. Dee felt it spray into her mouth and down her throat and she swallowed with Patrick's cock in her mouth and he groaned again and more cum shot down her throat. Dee kept sucking and swallowing every drop of his wonderful, warm, sticky cum. After he finished cuming, Dee sucked the tip and milked his cock for every drop she could get out of it and when there was no more she placed him back in her mouth until she felt it start to go soft.

Dee swallowed one more time and looked up at Patrick and smiled as she wiped the corner of her mouth. Patrick reached down and caressed her cheek. "Well that was unexpected."

Dee grinned, "Told you that the call needed privacy."

Patrick laughed and stood up as Dee did and Dee pulled the halter top back up and turned around as Patrick pulled up hi fixed his pants.

"I can't tie it, would you mind?"

"I would always be more than happy to tie you." Patrick teased and Dee giggled.

Patrick tied the top and when Dee turned around he kissed her and she parted her lips to allow his tongue into her mouth. Dee liked how Patrick had no hang up about getting a little of his own cum in his mouth. Other guys would never kiss her after they came in her mouth. Dee pushed his chest and backed up.

"We had better get back to the party or people will think this Geechee priestess cast a spell on you and used your blood in a Geechee ritual."

Patrick laughed, "Darling, you are from the hood in the upcountry, what do you know about being Geechee."

Dee giggled, "My grandmother is from Charleston, she told me all about Geechee folk. She said we have some Gullah blood in us and that's why hers and my skin is darker than my mother and bothers."

"Oh and your nose? It's not Gullah like at all. I grew up in the low country and I know Gullah people. Your nose is more white."

Dee grinned, "Grandfather told me my nose is from the white devil slave Master who raped one on my slave ancestors and had a mulatto bastard child."

Patrick laughed, he enjoyed Dee's wit. As Dee and Patrick walked out of the theater he let Dee walk in front of him and enjoyed looking at her butt sway side to side.

Once they entered the room where the event party was being held, Patrick was approached by the UGA head coach who started a conversation about booster level donations. Dee's arm was grabbed by Nicole who started pulling her back to the two football players.

"Dee, where have you been?" Nicole asked as she whisked Dee across the room.

"Sorry, I was working."

"Oh I forgot you work for Mr. McDarment. I'm sorry." Nicole did not say it in a condescending tone but more as if she could not fathom how someone had to work to support themselves.

Dee looked at Patrick across the room and they locked eyes and he winked at her; she blushed and patted Nicole's arm. "That's ok, dear; it does come with some amazing perks."

Dee saw Stephanie serving drinks and excused herself and walked over to her friend. "See that woman over there. The brunette with all the diamonds?" Dee asked as she took a drink from Stephanie's tray.

"Yeah, she's a bitch."

Dee nodded, "She needs a special drink I think."

Stephanie smiled, "I got your back, baby girl. I know what she needs."

Dee grinned and decided she was tired of the two football players hitting on her and thought she would go play assistant to Patrick, but in truth she just wanted to be next to him.

Later as Dee was getting into the car with Patrick holding the door for her she looked across the parking lot and saw Nicole getting into her own car, a Lexus SUV. Her light skin sorority sister looked around as if she was looking if someone was watching her and got in her car. Dee noticed inside the car were the two football players. "Ewww gross both of them? What a whore." She thought. She could never do something like that.

The ride back to Dee's apartment was short since the Hall of Fame was downtown and only several blocks from the lofts. She asked Patrick if he was going to give UGA any booster money and he said he might and Dee told him he needed to. Georgia had two power five conference colleges in the state and like most Georgians who enjoyed college football; Dee was a huge "Dawg" fan as opposed to a Tech fan.

As Patrick pulled into the parking garage the sky lit up with lightening and the sound of thunder could be heard thunder, which was a good indication a thunderstorm was going to blow in and Dee hoped it would not be too bad and she would not lose power. Patrick parked his car and they sat there for a moment and Dee was waiting for her boss to get out and open her door and invite himself into her apartment and then she could tell him no, not tonight, and have him drive home frustrated. When he did not get out of the car Dee realized she forgot that while Patrick was very arrogant, could be an asshole at times...a lot of times...and very controlling; he was also a gentleman and her grandmother told her gentleman don't invite themselves into a girl's apartment.

Dee leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, "I would invite you up, but I am not feeling well. Something I ate at the ceremony I think." In truth Dee had not had anything to eat since lunch.

Dee was very disappointed Patrick did not get upset and complain and whine about not getting any sex; instead he kissed her cheek, got out of the car and opened her door for her and took her hand and helped her get out. He escorted Dee to her apartment, kissed her gently on the lips and waited until she was in her apartment; then left. Dee watched him leave through the "peek hole' in her door.

Dee thought she would feel good in the fact she proved she had the control in the relationship because as Stephanie put it, she owned the pussy. But she felt sad and horny. Giving him a blow job at the hall of fame was the first time she ever did anything like that in public, well besides in a parked car at a secluded location but that did not count, and it was very sexy and turned her on a great deal. Dee was hungry so she decided to make herself a sandwich and was craving peanut butter and jelly.

She changed into a pajama set. She took off her dress and underwear and put on a pair of sky blue pajama bottoms that were short but not short enough that it made her butt cheeks hang out but were tight against her ass. She put on the matching tank top that had Disney Princesses across the front. Dee loved Disney and hoped one day soon she could visit Disney World. With the money she was making and saving working for Patrick she could afford it now.

"God I am an idiot." She told herself as she was spreading peanut butter on a slice of bread with a butter knife. "And he was not even upset or anything. 'I hope you feel better and call me if you need anything'." Dee mocked his voice as best as she could. "I bet he is on his way to see some white whore he is fucking right now." Dee slammed the knife on the counter and threw her sandwich away. She was no longer hungry.

Fuming and with thoughts of Patrick having sex with some faceless white woman, Dee sat on the sofa and turned on the TV and tried to find something to watch on Netflix. She jerked when she heard thunder and then she heard to sound of rain, a heavy down pour. "Grrrr...I could be snuggling with Patrick right now and having rain sex. I love rain sex!"

The pretty black girl could not find anything on Netflix to watch or she was just not interested in watching anything. Dee was horny and she fidgeted on the sofa. She turned off the TV and listened to the rain and thunder as she lay down on her sofa and ran her right hand under the waist line of her pajama bottoms. She started to run her fingers over her now hairless vulva and it was so soft and smooth and Dee decided she really liked it. She remember how Patrick told her several times she had a "fat pussy" when he was going down on her or when he was fucking her, so Dee pulled down her bottoms and looked at herself. She giggled, "He was right, it is fat and sexy." Dee caressed her own pussy for a while, enjoying how soft and smooth and even spongey it was and thought Patrick was just going to love it! She then inserted a finger into herself. She let out a moan, "Fuck I am so wet." Dee stuck another finger into herself and then used her left hand to find her clit and she started to masturbate. She switched hands, using her fingers of her left hand inside her and her right hand to play with her clit, to make it easier for her. Before she started on her clit again, she licked the fingers that had been inside her.

As Dee masturbated she first thought of Patrick and giving him a blow job at the ceremony and it made her feel dirty and wicked and slutty, she enjoyed the feeling. She then thought of the previous night and how he treated her, humiliated her, then words he used and how it excited her to feel that way for him. Dee thought about how he fucked her and how he used her body and how he stuck a finger in her butt. Dee kicked off her pajama bottoms and spread her legs wide. She was moaning as she was getting herself off.

Her mind unwantedly flashed to Nicole and how she got into her car with the two black boys and soon Dee's masturbation fantasy became watching Nicole having sex with two men at once. How she was getting fucked from behind and the other was in front of her and she was sucking his cock. Soon Nicole turned into her and it was Dee getting fucked by the two black men.

Dee moaned out louder and finger fucked herself harder and faster as she played with her clit rapidly. Soon the two black men turned into two white men. One was Patrick fucking her from behind with his large cock and the other was some faceless man whose white cock was in her mouth. Dee started moaning louder and more often and in her mind the two men kept telling her they liked her black pussy and her black mouth around their cocks. Dee started masturbating even harder as she got more aroused. Then "fantasy" Patrick told her he was going to finger fuck her black asshole and real Dee cried out as she imagine him putting a finger into her butt and as the two fantasy men fucked her and used her body and degraded her. Dee knew she was going to cum soon and she worked her fingers inside her harder and rubbed her clit faster. Now in her fantasy she was on her back and the faceless man was fucking her while fantasy Patrick was kneeling by her face and forcing his huge cock down her throat, making her gag and choke.

Fantasy Patrick pulled her hair, "That's it, you black whore. Take my white cock. You are my nigger slut. My nigger whore!" Fantasy Patrick told her and pulled his cock from her mouth. "What are you, bitch?"

"I'm your nigger whore!" Fantasy Dee screamed out.

"What does my nigger whore want?"

"Your big white cock in my nigger mouth!"

Fantasy Patrick forced his penis back into fantasy Dee's mouth.

"Fuck this nigger bitch's black pussy is so good." The fantasy faceless white man told her as he fucked her. "After this I am going to fuck her nigger ass."

Fantasy Patrick kept fucking her mouth. "All this nigger whore is good for is getting her black pussy and ass fucked and sucking white cock. Black whore likes white dick." He said to the faceless man. Then fantasy Patrick rammed his huge cock all the way down Dee's throat as his cum shot all into fantasy Dee's mouth. "Eat my white cum, you nigger bitch. That's all you are good for, being my nigger whore. For me to pimp your black ass to white men."

"You want that white cock in your black ass?" Fantasy Patrick asked as he pulled fantasy Dee's hair again.

"Yes...oh God yes please...please let him fuck your black whore in her nigger ass!" Fantasy Dee begged.

Real Dee removed her fingers from her pussy ran them under her butt, and placed one inside her own asshole as she fantasized about the white faceless man fucking her ass as fantasy Patrick laughed at her and told her she was his nigger slut. With that Dee cried at and had a very intense orgasm.

Dee lay on the sofa panting and feeling so much shame in what she fantasied about and ashamed of herself that it made her cum so hard. She pulled up her pajama bottoms, got off the sofa, and walked into the kitchen and washed her hands. She would have licked her fingers but she did not want the one that had been in her butt in her mouth. Still feeling humiliated and dirty about her masturbation fantasy, Dee decided she would go to bed.

Dee removed her makeup, washed her face, brushed her teeth, brushed out her hair, and went to bed, She lay there listening to the rain and thunder and seeing the flashes of light coming in though her window from the lightening. She could not sleep and she kept turning her body to find a comfortable position, fluffed her pillows several times, and kept thinking how awful she was for getting off at being called such a terrible racial term. The other reason she could not sleep was the young black girl was still sexually aroused and the entire time she tried to sleep that awful masturbation fantasy kept flashing though her head and to Dee was mortified it turned her on more. Dee looked at the clock on her night stand and it read 11:53pm.

"Fuck Stephanie and her 'you own the pussy so you control him' bull shit!" Dee said aloud. "Patrick should be here in my bed fucking me right now!"

Dee quickly got out of bed, slipped on some sandals, and grabbed her wallet and then the keys to the Porsche and quickly left her apartment still in her pajamas.

Dee stood on the front porch of Patrick's home; she was soaking wet. Her black hair matted to her head and face, her pajama top soaked through and her breasts were visible and her nipples poking into the cotton top, the seat of her pajama bottoms were muddy and grass stained because she slipped and fell walking to the house, and the back of her legs were muddy as well. She was shivering from the rain that the forty mile an hour gusts of winds blew under the porch roof and onto her. With a shaking hand she pressed the doorbell.

Dee did not have to wait long before the door opened and Patrick stood there wearing a red tee shirt with USMC across the front and a pair of black athletic shorts.

"Dee? What the hell are you doing here? Did you drive in this weather?" Patrick ushered the black girl into the house and Dee stopped in the foyer.

"Are you ok? What's wrong?" Patrick asked in a sincere concerned voice. "My God, girl, you are shivering to death." He went to put his arm around Dee but she backed up.

"Are...are you alone?" The young girl asked in a timid tone.

"Of course. Who would be here?"

Dee threw herself into him, placed her head on his chest, and started crying. Patrick wrapped his arms around her and pushed her wet hair away from her face.

"Dee what's wrong. You have me really concerned now."

Dee looked up into his blue eyes. "Make love to me...please. After you can do whatever you want to me. I...I...I will be your...your nigger whore but please make love to me first."

Patrick placed one arm under Dee's butt and the other around the small of her back and lifted her off the floor. Dee wrapped her arms around his neck and he carried her into the house.

"Are your hurt?" He asked her as he carried her up the stairs.

Dee sniffled, "I...I fell and ruined my princess pajamas." Dee told him in a childlike voice.

Patrick laughed and kissed her forehead, "We will buy you some new ones."

He then carried her into his bedroom as Dee buried her head in his chest.