The plumber

Story Info
The lakeside house needs some repair, for sure.
2.8k words
4.36
27.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juliette entered the kitchenette, put the two grocery bags on the dusty table, panting, and looked around.

Not surprisingly, the lakeside house was a mess. She seldom got to go there, and the lazy asshole who, up to the previous day, was her husband, never lowered himself as to tidy up or, God forbid, clean up.

"Well," she said to herself, "let's fix Harry's crap for the last time. I've already wasted... what, four years out of my thirty two to him, another few hours won't make a difference. I'll work on my tan later!"

She shoved the food in the fridge, grabbed the broom from the closet and started sweeping the floor.

It was a sweaty and smiling Juliette who admired her work three hours later. Now the shack was at least decent.

It was warm and if it wasn't a Wednesday, people would surely be swarming the lakeside for a first taste of spring.

"And now," she thought smiling, "it's my turn to get clean."

She slipped out of her skirt, top and underwear, throwing everything on the floor, and headed for the shower.

She turned the faucet on. No water.

"The tank on the roof is surely empty... I used up all the water to wash the floor."

She switched the pump on, but the little fucker gave no sign of life. She groaned.

She picked up her cell phone and the old paper phonebook from the shelf. She went through the pages and put her index finger on a "Peter " Plumber" circled in red.

She shrugged and dialled the number. After four rings a male voice answered:

"Peter speaking."

"Good morning. Juliette Rem... Montgomery here. My water pump seems to be broken. Can you please come fix it?"

"Sure m'am. Where you at?"

"The lakeside cottage near Pinelodge, where the old pier used to be."

"Oh, Harry Remington's?"

"Yes. I mean no! Ok, nevermind... yes, you got it. What time do you think you can be here?"

"Couple of hours tops."

"Thank you, see you later then."

"Later m'am."

She hung up and sighed.

She still felt pretty awkward about all the divorce thing. Her last year has been very hard.

She found out her shit-for-brains ex-hubby was happily screwing his secretary, a twenty something blondie with big tits. The banality of the whole story made her sick.

She picked up her clothes, redressed and browsed the local newspaper she bought on her way home.

After reading the painstaking account of a day in the life of a mind-numbingly boring lakeside small town twice, she realized she was hungry.

She glanced at her cell phone and found out it was just about lunchtime.

She refused to wait for the plumber on an empty stomach and so she cooked two hamburgers and a couple of tomatoes on the skillet.

She wolfed everything down with some white bread and a cold beer.

Things started looking up for her. She saw a glint of renewed enthusiasm in her life, she felt lighter and thoughtless like she has not felt in quite a while.

She checked the time again. The two hours have already passed.

She brushed her teeth and rinsed with a glass of bottled water.

She walked around the living room.

She let herself fall on the couch.

She picked up the newspaper, looked at the front page, put it down again.

She toyed with her black curly hair.

She got up, she got out on the porch and looked at the road. No one in sight. For miles.

The cottage she won away from Harry in court was pretty isolated, now that she thought about it. She did not even have TV. The plan was to do without it since the purpose of the small house was to enjoy the wilderness, relax and fuck like animals. The only rooms they needed were the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, the bedroom and a small cabin to store firewood and tools. They did not even own a boat, they rented one when they felt like it.

She got back in, walked around the living room again, let herself fall on the couch and huffed. She looked up at the ceiling. Spider webs in the corners. She didn't feel like evicting the small creatures.

She let out a little fart.

"Ops!" she said out loud, and laughed.

She walked to the bathroom, slid her panties down and her skirt up and sat down on the throne.

She pushed and passed quite a big log: she felt like she was giving birth to a baby dolphin.

She shivered with relief as the stench invaded the air and the brown stuff hit the water, splashing droplets of filthy water up to her butt.

"How long since the last time I've been fucked?" she surprised herself thinking while she streamed hot piss in the bowl.

The sex drive was one of the things that attracted her toward Harry. He never seemed to have had enough, and never seemed to tire.

Of course that was also why she found him balls deep in Mandy that day at the office.

The blonde was there, completely naked, widespread on the desk, and he had only his tie on.

The scene did not haunt her anymore, she found it arousing, in fact.

She touched her clit, let out a soft moan.

Someone rapped at the front door.

Juliette jumped.

"Timing!" she hissed. She went for the toilet paper but only found an empty cardboard roll.

She has left the toilet paper back in the car. Too late now.

She used her panties to wipe her ass and threw them in the garbage can. After all they were soiled and sweaty already.

"Anybody in there?" a man's voice asked while the knocking at the door started again.

"Just a second!" Juliette said while pulling the chain. The bowl did not flush.

"Of course, there's no water you idiot!" she thought to herself. She ran for the door.

"I'm sorry I was..." she began while opening the door, then looked up and remained speechless.

In front of her a black man in his late twenties, at least a foot taller than her, shaved head, muscular, wearing a black tank top and a pair of jeans, an heavy box of tools in his left hand.

He was smiling with perfect white teeth.

She felt the weight of his gaze all upon her petite body and wished she didn't look (and probably smelled) like shit.

"So, where's this unruly pump, m'am?" he offered.

"Oh... ehr... frankly I don't know, my husband used to take care of this kind of things."

He squared her, clearly weighing in the meaning of the words "used to", still smiling.

"No problem, I'll find it." he concluded.

He stepped in and walked to the kitchen sink and put the bag on the floor while she closed the door.

He opened the wooden doors under the sink and looked left and right. He seemed a bit puzzled. He took a torchlight from his bag and searched.

"How is Harry? It's been a while since I last met him."

"Oh... I guess he's fine." she said.

Peter turned around and looked at her with a question on his lips, but swallowed it down and continued searching.

He fixed his eyes on the plastic pipe right under the sink, shook it. It budged a little.

He took a bunch of large zip ties from his bag, slid them in his pocket and fastened a couple around the plastic pipe.

"The syphon seemed a little loose, now it should be ok, m'am."

He grabbed the torch, looked left and right under the sink.

"Sorry, it's been a while since last I came here. I don't remember where the pump has been installed. I'll look in the bathroom."

He got up and she admired his large shoulders and arms, his firm butt.

He walked through the bathroom door and she arched her eyebrows as it dawned on her: she left a mess in there!

"Just a second, I didn't have time to..."

He was staring down at the big turd in the bowl marinating in urine.

He turned to her with a disgusted look on his face.

"That's really nasty. Not a nice prank, not at all."

The sharpness in his voice and something burning in his eyes made her take a step back.

The change in his tone and in his countenance was so sudden she began to panic a little.

"You think since I'm just a nigga, an uneducated plumber, that you can disregard the basics of civil behaviour?"

"I didn't... it's just that..."

He was quick and grabbed her by the wrists. She didn't react, just opened her eyes and mouth a little.

"Do you think I don't deserve to work in a clean bathroom?" he boomed as she began to tremble.

He pulled her to the bowl, lowered her head and pushed her on her knees until her face was seven inches from her own shit.

"Smell it. Do you like it, cunt?"

The stink in her nostrils sent a shock through her body.

"What the hell you think you are doing?" she yelled.

"I'm teaching you a lesson you won't forget." he replied.

Holding both her wrist around the bowl with one hand, he took a zip tie from his pocket with the other.

His grip felt like iron, she could not move an inch. He locked her in position: she was hugging the bowl, her face where her ass had been just minutes before.

"And now let's see what can we do for your manners..."

She felt his big hand on her back, slowly sliding down to her buttocks.

"He's going to rape me!" she thought.

She gave a blind, forceful kick, hitting him square on the chest. She heard a thud as he fell on his back.

She clenched her teeth in awe of her bravado, and afraid of the consequences.

He began laughing, and that scared her more than anything else.

She heard him getting on his feet and toying with his tools.

She started screaming: "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! Please, please!"

She took a deep breath: " Help meeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaaaaaa-"

A sharp pain across her buttocks shocked her and stopped her scream halfway.

"It's pointless, you bitch. There's no one around here for miles. Scream all you want, you are not going to alert anyone, but I will hit you with the belt every time you do it."

She felt his hand holding her calf, and another zip tie secured her ankle, soon followed by another on the other leg.

She tried to close her legs but couldn't. He tied her to a makeshift but effective spreader bar.

He lifted her skirt.

"Ah! Seems like you were ready for this..."

He spread her ass cheeks.

"You're a dirty whore."

She was no more a "madam", it seemed.

Her mind was racing.

She was helpless, caught by surprise and unable to react. She was about to be raped and maybe killed.

He touched her pussy.

"No panties, dirty asshole, wet snatch..."

He unzipped his pants and she felt pressure on her labia. The massive cock started to slid inside her, unfolding her vagina.

"Oh!" she uttered.

"Do you like that?"

He did not push too hard and continued to exploit her stupor sliding all the way in.

"Oh God." she moaned.

He started pumping with enthusiasm.

She lost it. The fear and the lust collided and months of frustration and depression were washed away.

She started moaning with each thrust of the big animal and in an hidden corner of her mind she thought: "Well, at least I'm going out with a bang."

The cock filled her quite a bit. "It's so good!" was the only thing she could think.

She came loudly.

He slid his still rock hard cock out of her while she was still trembling and panting.

She heard him open a jar, then she felt a greasy finger push on her asshole, and then slid in.

"Oh no, please," she managed.

The finger was replaced by his cock.

Her anal ring stretched and her rectum was filled with a huge chunk of meat.

The fierce burning from her rear awakened her self preservation instinct, but she was unable to react.

Peter did not hesitate and began to pump again in the tight hole.

All Juliette could do was whimper.

"You fucking bastard, it hurts!"

"This was meant to be a punishment for your filthy behaviour, remember?"

"Ahhhhh!"

He came, pumping cum in her ass. The hot sperm filled her and for a while it was less uncomfortable and she started to feel warmth rising from her butt.

He came to a halt, panting, and his cock, now a bit smaller, slid out of her ass.

He got up and seated on the bowl just in front of her face.

"Suck it!"

She looked at his black cock smeared in sperm and shit, and took it in her mouth, cleaning it.

The taste was awful, bitter, slimy, but she licked and sucked knowing there was little she could do but avoid pissing off the maniac.

He become hard again, she felt the dick grow in her mouth and press against her lips.

He got back to her back and fucked her ass again.

Her hole was now loosened and lubed by the frothy mix of spit, sweat, cum and shit, and a pleasant feeling travelled from her ass to her pussy.

He was almost gentle and picked up the pace when she began groaning and moaning until she climaxed again. Milked by her contracting asshole he dumped another load of cum into her.

She tried to catch her breath and think straight. She did not want fear and lust to stop her from attempting escape if she got a chance.

Peter removed his cock, parted her buttocks with his warm big hands.

She felt cum ooze down on her cunt lips.

He started licking it, cleaning her cunt and ass, then inserted his tongue inside both holes and sucked.

The silken wet warm tongue massaged her interior and soothed her body. She felt clean and the pain was gone, replaced by a dizzy tiredness.

He got up and got back in the kitchen.

She tried to move around the bowl to watch.

He returned with a something small in his hand.

"See," he said, pointing his index finger to a black plastic switch on the wall, "you blew a fuse. And me!"

He replaced the fuse giggling at his own joke. He switched on the pump and water started to flow, filling up the cistern.

He looked at her, smiling. She was there kneeling on the floor, naked from the waist down, her gaping asshole still oozing, tied to a bowl full of shit.

He walked close to her and flushed the toilet.

He pulled a cutter from his pocket.

Her eyes filled with tears.

"Please..." she whispered with a cracking voice.

He raised an eyebrow.

He crouched near her and cut her wrists loose, then freed her ankles.

She crumbled to the floor, shaking, and looked up to him with wide eyes, holding her breath.

"Well, you may want to improve your manners, but I think you are a quick learner after all."

He gathered his stuff and got to the door.

Then, on an afterthought, he turned back and returned to the bathroom.

"Hey, don't worry," he said, pointing to the switch on the wall, "this one's on the house. Goodbye madam, 'til next time."

And then left, closing the main door behind him.

-=<>=-

Juliette opened her eyes. It was dark around her. She was on the floor of the bathroom. Cum, spit, sweat and shit were dry on her legs. She sit up, her butt was sore.

She looked around and started to see the shapes of the objects in the bathroom. She stood up, faltered, grabbed the sink.

Her head was spinning, she paused to catch her breath.

Then her mind cleared a little, she felt steady again.

She removed her dirty clothes and took a shower.

She crawled to her bed, pulled the blanket over her body and fell asleep.

Juliette opened her eyes. It was sunny. She stretched. She sat on the bed. She was still naked.

She took panties, a pair of shorts and a t-shirt from her briefcase and dressed up.

She walked to the kitchen and prepared coffee and toast.

She went to the porch with an apple juice and sat on the wooden bench. Her butt was still a little sore.

She sipped and looked at the beauty of the early morning on the lake. After a while she picked up her cell phone. The battery was almost empty. She plugged the cord in and then dialled a number.

-=<>=-

A loud knock.

Juliette walked to the door and opened it.

Peter was there, jeans, white tank top, tools bag and radiant smile.

Juliette was naked, panties down to her knees.

"I think," she said with trembling lips, fumbling a smile, "I think I might need another lesson...