The Plumber and the Housewife

Story Info
Plumber fixes pipes, and I fix the plumber.
1.4k words
4.31
16.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Michelle. Most days I am at home, reading books, various cleaning for my family, and baking on occasion. Usually if we have any issues, my husband takes care of them, from clogged pipes to cabinet repair to do-it-yourself projects I come up with.

On this given week, he was out of town for work, and we woke up in the morning to a thin layer of water leaking out from our mechanical room. I got contacted my husband, and he instructed me how to turn off the water, and gave me a number of the plumber he used on occasion so I could get it fixed that day. I called them right away, and they were going to send someone out in about an hour. Until then, I didn't have much to do with the water off, so I picked up a book I started last month and figured I could get caught up.

As I heard the doorbell, I realized an hour flew by while I was reading, and hopped up to get to the door. Once I opened it, I realized the plumber was a mid-30's man, broad-build, not muscular but fit standing there. I enjoyed the view for a moment, and then he asked Michelle to make sure he was in the right place. After reassuring him he was, I showed him in and to the issue at hand.

As he looked at it, walking through the layer of water, he said he recognized the problem, had to grab a few things from his truck and should have it fixed in about an hour. I told him, great, then I can get my shower in, as I hadn't been able to do that this morning since I turned off the water. He said he could bypass the problem for now so I could do that if I needed to. I said that would be nice.

After he returned from his truck, he got it bypassed, and let me know. I said thanks and told him to let me know once it was fixed. I headed up to take my shower, then I could get ready and get some errands ran that afternoon, while he continued to work.

Our bedroom was upstairs, so I headed up there and just flung the door as I headed to the bathroom. I turned on the water and got undressed while I waited for it to warm up. Still in my bra and thong, I made sure it was hot, and he was right, it was. Given that, I undressed and stepped in.

I proceeded to wash my hair as usual, but as I was soaping, I kept thinking about the plumber and my mind kept drifting to what he would be like out of his uniform. I'm not a cheating housewife, but everyone has fantasies, am I right. Anyway, lathering up my body, my mind went in all directions and before I knew it, I was thinking about him walking in on me while I showered and I was rubbing my pussy lips. I decided I should stop in case he actually walked in, and began my usual shaving routine.

Starting on my legs, I worked my way up on each one from ankle to upper thigh, then did a quick feel of my pussy lips to see if they needed a shave--my husband loves a shaved pussy so I keep it that way. Less cleanup after sex that way, too. Back to the task at hand, it needed a slight shave, so I ran my razor over it, got it smooth, and rubbed my fingers all around to make sure it was good. That felt way too good!

I figured I wasn't in there that long, so I had time to get myself off, that would keep me from daydreaming about the plumber after I got out. So, I rubbed across my clit and inserted a couple fingers to part my lips and enjoy the heat and moistness. As I fingered myself, I was rubbing circles on my clit until I heard a noise. Raising my head, I saw the plumber standing at the door to my bathroom. I immediately stopped my masturbation and daydreaming, covered some parts and said, "What do you need?"

He said he was close to done, but had to turn off his work-around to test it and make sure it was good. I asked if I could rinse off before he did that, and he said yes and stepped away. I was flustered, but managed to do a quick rinse and get quickly towel dry. As I leave my bathroom to grab my robe, I turn the corner into my bedroom and realize the plumber is standing at my bedroom door. I looked at him and said that he could go ahead and test it, and I'd be down in a minute to check on him. He walked away, and I went to put on my robe before heading downstairs.

Once I got there, he said it was working as expected and was all repaired. He began to show me what he had done and explain it, I quickly stopped him and said he could let my husband know, or leave a note on the invoice, but my husband would be much more interested. He smiled and began to pack up his tools and materials, and I just stood there drifting into my daydream again (since he so rudely interrupted me).

I came back to reality as he was standing in front of me, asking if there was anything else he could take a look at before he left? My mind went full dirty as he asked me that. My wheels were turning about being sly and trying to have him look at something, then me take advantage of him. I went full horny on him, and just removed my robe and stood there. After what seemed like forever, I said, "How's this to look at?"

He seemed genuinely shocked, but impressed. He didn't waste any time setting his tools down. Before he could stand up all the way, I was walking towards him, and had him locked in a kiss, pressing my naked body against his uniform. I could feel his pecker getting harder as the kiss went on until it was pushing hard just above my clit. I broke the kiss softly, and keeled down, asking him how his plumbing was doing. He said it could use a look.

Unzipping his pants and pulling out his member, I realized it wasn't huge, a decent 6-inches, but more girth than my husband's cock. I stroked and licked it until it was good and wet. I'm guessing he was enjoying my "inspection" as his head was back and moaning. I stood back up and told him to follow me to the couch. I sat down and told him to get down and eat my pussy. He was eager to do so, as he was on his knees before I could finish telling him.

Lapping at my lips and moist pussy, I decided to enjoy and laid my head back. It was heaven, then he began to finger me while flicking his tongue at my clit. I'm sure I was dripping at this point, and couldn't take it. I pushed him back, stood up, and told him to remove his pants and sit on the couch. I climbed onto him, and touched my wetness to the tip of his cock. It didn't take more than half a second to thrust myself down and be filled with his cock. I let out a huge moan, and then started to work my hips forward and back. It wasn't going to take me long, and as soon I was cumming on his cock and the couch. Just a drenching of fluid came to me, and immediately ran out and down his cock.

I realized he hadn't cum yet, and as I climbed off, knelt down in front of his glistening cock. He was covered in my pussy juice, and I began to lick it clean. He was still rock hard. I began stroking his clean, wet cock and sucking on the head. He wasn't far behind and shortly came, stream after stream of hot cum into my sucking mouth. Thinking he was done, I pulled away and milked it to make sure. A few more drops squeezed out, and licked those up as well.

He looked at me next to his growing flaccid cock. I thanked him for fixing the plumbing, and he thanks me for checking on his as well. We both smiled at that. He got dressed and said he would send over an invoice for my husband. I saw him out, then texted my husband, "The plumber took care of everything here." He replied later, "Very good, he always does a good job."