Tutor Turns Hotwife

Story Info
Her husband knew she deserved a bigger cock.
12.6k words
4.54
45.4k
102
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill and Dan finished cleaning up after dinner just in time for her to get ready for her first meeting with a potential new student named Jamal. Although she was a full-time high school math teacher, she always found time to tutor students who fell behind but were willing to work hard. Nothing made her skin crawl worse than hearing a student say "I'm just not good at math" as an excuse for not putting in the required work.

She knew little about Jamal from their brief correspondence other than he needed help with his first calculus course at the local university. When she opened the door to greet him, she couldn't hide her surprise. Before her stood the tallest, darkest-skinned young man she'd ever seen. After their quick hellos, she noticed he had to duck to enter their front door and she wondered if she even had a chair that would work for him.

After having him sit on the living room sofa, she began, "So, Jamal, tell me what I can help you with."

"Oh, yes ma'am. Well, I never had any real problems with math courses in high school, but calculus is really kicking my butt. I'm not blaming my professor, but he just sort of jumped right into the lectures assuming everyone had taken pre-calculus or calculus in high school. I skipped my senior year, so I never took either one."

With a look of understanding, she replied, "Oh, yes. I can definitely see how it would be hard to keep up in a college level class if you've never learned the fundamentals. I'm glad you didn't wait until your grades tanked to come see me."

"Yes, ma'am. Even though I have to keep a minimum of a C in all my classes to keep playing basketball, I've never been just a C student, so this is pretty important to me."

Jill was impressed with what she was hearing so far. Some of the athletes she'd worked with would've been perfectly fine with making a C in a much less challenging course than calculus.

"I'm sure I can help you if you're willing to put in the effort, and it sounds like you are," she assured him.

After telling Jamal about her background and qualifications, she asked him to tell her a little about himself.

"Well, first of all, I wasn't born in this country. My family and I moved here from the DRC about ten years ago..."

Jill interrupted, "The DRC?"

"Oh. I'm sorry. Democratic Republic of the Congo in Africa. I've been in American schools since the third grade. My father went to university here as an exchange student and always wanted to move back, so when his family's mining business started exporting to the U.S., he took the opportunity to be their representative here."

"Oh, that's really interesting! I know you were young when you left your country, but I'm always eager to learn about other countries and cultures whenever you want to share!"

After the introductions, Jill spent about an hour with him, evaluating his understanding of math concepts and coming up with a rough lesson plan. She made Jamal feel quite confident in her abilities and he really liked her kind, thoughtful approach to teaching. He felt like he'd found exactly what he needed in a tutor. It didn't hurt that she was a strikingly beautiful woman with an amazing body. He would've never guessed she was more than thirty years older than he.

Once Jamal left, Dan emerged from his man-cave and asked her how it went. Jill told him every detail and seemed quite excited to be tutoring him. Dan immediately pulled up the basketball team roster on his phone to find out more about Jamal.

"Oh, wow," he said when seeing his stats. "Starting center... seven feet, two inches? That's crazy!"

"Let me see his photo... Yes, that's him! Dan, Is there such a thing as a big and tall furniture store? We don't even have a chair that doesn't make him look like an adult sitting at the kids' table at Thanksgiving," Jill responded.

"And I really like him so far. He seems like such a smart, well-mannered kid."

Jill thought of anyone younger than about twenty-five as a kid. Normally, knowing his wife was spending time with a male that size would've kicked his fantasies of sharing her with a well-hung guy into overdrive, but he knew she'd never be sexually attracted to anyone that young.

Dan had wondered how Jill would react to a bigger cock for pretty much their entire thirty-year marriage. His insecurities over having a 4-1/2 inch penis along with the fact Jill was still a virgin when they married helped fuel his persistent fantasy. He wanted the best for the woman he loved and felt deep guilt over her having to settle for sex with only him for her entire life.

She had the same curiosity but was too committed to Dan to ever act on it. In her dreams, she would frequently be taken by a dominant, well-hung man, but it was always in the context of her having little or no control over the situation. Her subconscious mind wouldn't even allow her to cheat in her dreams.

Over the next couple of months, Jamal showed great progress with his math grades and constantly showed his gratitude to Jill for her help. As they became more familiar with each other, Jamal found himself more and more attracted to his tutor. Although their age difference was significant, he'd never known a woman who was both extremely intelligent and stunningly beautiful. Her favorite asset of his were her double-D breasts that seemed to defy gravity. Most women in his culture were small-breasted, so he always fantasized about large-breasted women. Any time she showed any cleavage during their study sessions, he found it quite hard to concentrate.

Once the basketball season started, Jill and Dan bought season tickets and tried to attend as many of the homes games as they could to support Jamal. It was almost like having his family at every game, which he loved.

At the worst possible time, in the middle of the basketball season and a couple of weeks before semester finals, Jamal told Jill some troubling news. The family he was renting a room from was going to have to put their home on the market as soon as possible and wouldn't even be able to honor his current lease. It was a terrible time for Jamal to start hunting for a place to live, so Jill and Dan volunteered to help with the search.

As soon as they sat down to come up with a plan to help, they both realized the best plan would be to have Jamal rent a room from them. They were empty-nesters and had two extra bedrooms just gathering dust. Jamal was overjoyed when they offered for him to come stay with them. He really liked them both and knew it would be a great atmosphere for him.

They quickly realized having Jamal living with them involved a much different level of familiarity than before. Since the kids moved out, Jill was used to wearing very little clothing around the house, so this would take some adjustment. The more she got used to Jamal being there, the less conservative she became with her clothing choices for lounging around the house at night. It didn't go unnoticed by him.

One afternoon, Jamal returned early to the house because his English class was cancelled, but Jill was on the opposite side of the house folding laundry and didn't hear him arrive. When Jill walked into his room to take clean towels to his bathroom, they both got a shock when she caught him laying on his bed, stroking his jet black, foot-long cock. Jill squealed in surprise and began apologizing profusely, but probably didn't look away as quickly as she should have. Jamal stopped stroking his meat, but didn't put it away. It wasn't his fault and he'd fantasized about her seeing it. He would've been more embarrassed if she had known he was masturbating over her.

As soon as she got Dan alone, she had to tell him what happened.

"Dan, I've never been so embarrassed in my life! It's going to be so awkward with him now."

Dan tried to calm her down, explaining, "Honey, it isn't that big a deal. It was obviously a mistake on your part."

"Dan, if you'd seen it, you'd know it's a VERY big deal. And very hard," she joked.

"Seriously?" he groaned.

Jill had conflicting emotions after the incident. Although she still thought of Jamal as a kid in a way, he certainly didn't look like one without clothes on.

Dan had dropped hints about wanting to share her with a hung man for years, but she'd never seriously considered taking him up on his offer. So even though she knew might have allowed her to play around with Jamal if she wanted, she couldn't imagine doing so without feeling like one of those teachers she kept seeing make the news for sleeping with their underage students. It did, however, reignite all her own fantasies of trying a bigger cock. There was nothing wrong with fantasizing about how it would feel, right?

She also wondered if Jamal had ever thought about her in a sexual way. He'd certainly never said anything suggestive, but he did seem to want to hang out with her during the evening hours more than she would've expected. They had good conversations, but never talked about anything sexual. She wondered if there would be anything wrong with talking about those things with him though. He was twenty years old and she didn't plan on doing anything inappropriate with him.

Dan was extremely aroused by the incident, even though he knew nothing would happen between them. He had never been able to convince her to act on her fantasies, but at least it gave him something new to masturbate to.

A week or so after their little incident, Jamal told them his parents were making the three-hour drive to attend one of his weekend games and would like them all to meet each other. Jill and Dan told him they would be honored and immediately agreed.

Jamal's parents agreed to visit their home a couple of hours before tip-off so they could all get to know each other instead of trying to talk during the game. Once Jamal made the introductions, he left to join his team at the field house.

Jamal's father, Tyrese, was an even more imposing figure than his son. Although he was a few inches shorter, he seemed much heavier and more muscular. He was quite dark-skinned and kept his head shaved. Even his arms looked as large as her husband's thighs. If he hadn't been so friendly and cheerful, he could've easily come across as a very scary man. He never seemed to stop smiling and his slight French accent was quite alluring to Jill.

His wife, Athena, was quite beautiful. She had a lighter complexion than her son or husband and was noticeably taller than Dan and Jill. In the tradition of her home country, she wore the most beautiful bright-yellow printed dress and matching headwear. She was quite friendly but not as outgoing as her husband.

Oddly, as the four of them chatted, Tyrese spent much more time talking to Jill than he did Dan. Anyone watching their body language could tell they were attracted to each other, but knowing Jill, she was probably oblivious to it. Athena seemed to pay no attention to his mild flirting while Dan noticed, but chose to leave them alone. He was surprised she warmed up to Tyrese so easily as she's usually more reserved until she knows someone better. He assumed they were using Jamal as their "something in common" to break the ice.

When Athena became more comfortable talking to Dan, she whispered to him, "You should watch your wife around Ty. He can be quite the ladies' man and your wife is just his type."

Dan initially laughed it off as he assumed she was making a joke, but it did make him watch the two through a different lens. Sure enough, if it weren't his wife with Tyrese, they would've looked like a couple on a first date.

Wondering if was making Athena uncomfortable, Dan apologized, "I'm sorry if my wife is being too forward with your husband. I assure you she means nothing by it."

"Oh no, Dan. It's quite alright. I don't get jealous of Ty enjoying the company of other women. Our culture is very different from yours. Wives don't see their husbands as their possession, if that's the right word. Tyrese actually has two more wives, but we don't advertise that since it's against the law here. We call them my sisters."

"Oh, wow," Dan replied with raised eyebrows. "I guess that's why Jamal didn't say anything about it. But you're his birth mother, right?"

Athena chuckled, "Yes, I'm the woman that giant baby almost killed in childbirth."

They were all enjoying their conversations so much, they hated to leave for the game. Once they got to their seats, Ty made sure he sat beside Jill, while their spouses took the outside seats. Ty's flirting continued throughout the game, making Dan start to take what Athena told him seriously. He'd never seen his wife so chatty with a man she hardly knew, so he knew there was chemistry between them.

Seeing the contrast of skin colors and their huge size difference had Dan's fantasy mind running in overdrive. In a perverse corner of his mind, he wondered how they would look together without clothes. He felt like even thinking about it might jinx it, so he tried as best he could to put it out of his mind.

Jamal's team won their game, making his cheering section quite proud. Dan expected his parents to head back to their hotel right after the game, but without even discussing it, Jill invited them back to the house so they could socialize more since they would be returning home the next morning. Dan was fine with the idea, but it was odd for her to make that decision on her own.

Although Dan and Jill rarely drank alcohol, they kept a small stock on hand for these situations. After pouring a bourbon for Tyrese, Jill made sea breezes for Athena and herself.

Jamal walked through the door around that time to a round of applause and said hello to everyone before heading to the shower.

Once Jamal left the room, Jill engrossed herself in conversation with Tyrese once again. Dan hoped Athena indeed wouldn't be upset at Jill for somewhat ignoring her. He also thought he caught Tyrese checking out Jill's body a couple of times when she turned away from him.

Jamal came out and joined the conversation for about a half-hour before his parents headed back to the hotel. Both Ty and Athena seemed very grateful for Jill's academic help she gave Jamal, and both of them for inviting him into their home. In their culture, it meant they owed them a great debt in return.

After they left, Jill couldn't stop talking about how interesting and friendly Jamal's parents seemed. She went on and on about Ty like a teenage girl who just got home from her first date with her crush. She told her husband she wished they lived closer as she thought they could end up being good friends.

The next two times Jamal's parents attended games, things went very much the same with Dan and Jill having them over to their house both times. Their third visit was for a afternoon game, so they had even more time to socialize after the game. Although Dan got to know Tyrese a little better both times, it was still Jill who spent the most time with him by far.

Even Jamal noticed and began to feel a little jealous. He knew he had no right, but he also knew how his father was with women. He was pretty sure his father had fucked one of his high school assistant principals and two of the coaches' wives. He also knew Jill was quite naive about his dad's intentions.

Athena had already had three of Jill's fruity vodka drinks at one point when she decided to speak frankly with Dan out back where he was grilling.

"So, Dan. You've probably noticed by now that Tyrese is quite a flirt. I don't know if I'd call him a harmless flirt though. Does that bother you? " she asked.

Dan pondered her question a few moments before admitting, "No, it doesn't really bother me. I trust her completely. There have been many times in our marriage when she could've been seduced by other men, but to this day, I'm the only man she's ever slept with."

"Oh, wow! Isn't that unusual these days here in the U. S.? You must be quite the stud!"

Dan chuckled, answering frankly, "Yes, it's very unusual, and no, I'm definitely no stud. Sometimes I even feel guilty that she's never been with one."

Dan immediately regretting telling her that, but he wasn't much of a drinker and had already had his limit.

Athena, being instantly intrigued, had to ask, "That's not something a husband would normally admit. Are you saying she also wants to be intimate with another man? I could see how she might have a lot of curiosity."

Dan felt fairly comfortable talking to Athena, so he decided to be honest with her, even though it was embarrassing.

"I know she's very curious, but even more loyal. She tells me about dreams she often has where she's with a man who's bigger than me. I don't blame her at all though. I feel guilty I can't give her that experience. I've even hinted around that I'd let her do that, but she's never taken me up on it."

Once again, Athena spoke frankly to Dan, saying, "You do know, Ty's flirting with Jill isn't completely innocent, right? If you don't stop him, he'll try to sleep with her. He's done it right in front of husbands before. She's his type and Jill seems attracted to him too."

Dan, knowing Tyrese was obviously physically superior to him, asked, "Would I even be able to stop him if I tried? It's not like he would be afraid of me."

"He might stop, at least in front of you. He doesn't like drama," she explained. "The real question is, do you want him to stop? It seems like it might be something you both want."

Dan was too embarrassed to answer honestly and struggled to find the right thing to say. This was getting real very quickly.

Athena continued, "You really want him to take her, don't you? You wouldn't be the first white husband to loan his wife to Tyrese. It's a very common fantasy."

She reached out and wrapped one thumb and index finger around Dan's wrist and her other ones around his forearm at the elbow and said, "This is Tyrese," signifying he was hung as large as Dan's entire forearm. "Once she tries it, she won't be satisfied with only lying with you. Are you okay with that?"

Dan was too stunned and embarrassed to answer her right away, but realized his small penis was as hard as a rock.

Finally, he answered, "I'll talk to Jill about it."

Athena subtly brushed her hand over the front of Dan's pants to see if he was turned on. She felt his hardness, but was shocked to feel how small he was. Dan immediately recoiled from her touch, embarrassed on both counts.

Athena smiled, knowing she'd set in motion the chain of events to get another white wife addicted to black cock.

About thirty minutes later, they began saying their goodbyes and prepared to return to their hotel. Like the other times they visited, Ty and Athena thanked Jill and Dan profusely for how much they had done for their son, saying they would never know how to repay them. Ty knew how, but stayed silent.

Athena whispered something to her husband before asking Dan to escort her to their car ahead the others. Once they were alone, Tyrese took Jill's hand into his and told her sincerely, "Jill, I really enjoyed getting to know you better today. I hope you'll allow me to get to know you much better soon."

She wondered if she'd read too much into his choice of words until he took a chance by placing both his hands on her lower back and leaning down for a kiss. Jill knew she should've stopped him, but she couldn't get her body to cooperate. She kissed him back, and not like a friendly peck. As their tongues intertwined, Tyrese knew she'd soon be his for the taking. He dropped his hands to her ass cheeks and squeezed them firmly as they continued to kiss. Once Jill felt his massive erection pressing into her stomach, she had to break their kiss before things went too far.

Ty apologized, "I'm sorry, Jill. You're very hard to resist, but that was wrong of me."

Out of habit, she answered, "No, it's okay," bringing the smile back to his face.