The Plump Nymph

Story Info
A story about forced weight gain through magic.
6.9k words
4.69
11.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exiting our car at the desolate parking lot near the edge of Copper Magnolia Forest, the sun shining bright in the sky. We had brought along some camping stuff, preparing to stay overnight, and I was wearing a new pair of hiking shoes. Locking the car, I looked over at my girlfriend Maria, who stood idly at the far end of the parking lot, her blond hair practically glowing in the sun, staring up at the high trees near the edge of the forest. Walking up and handing her one of the backpacks, I wrapped my arm around her thin frame, pulling her in close to me.

"You ready?" I asked her, Maria sighing.

"I guess. I just don't quite understand why you wanted to go here Samuel."

That was the question she had asked me several times during the past two days, one which I couldn't really answer truthfully. The reason was quite scandalous, but one I just had to do again. I had been out camping with my coworkers five days ago here in the forest, where we had spent two days out among the wilderness. During the first day of our stay, when the sun had begun to set, we were making our way back to the camping site, when I had lost track of the others.

With the last rays of sunshine breaking their way through the lines of trunks that surrounded me, I began to worry, retracing my steps but not finding the path we had wandered. Darkness fell like a thick blanket on the area around me, and I was foolish enough to not bring a flashlight with me. However, after wandering for a few minutes, lights began to appear around me. Small spots, greenish blue in hue, covered the flora around me, granting me the ability to faintly see the ground in front of me.

Traversing a forest at night is dangerous, especially without a source of light, as unseen ditches, small burrows or roots significantly increases the likelihood of tripping and injuring your legs, so I stuck close to lights, slowly traversing the illuminated terrain, cautious of whatever might be around me. They seemed to be heading in a singular direction, which eventually led me to a small clearing, the trees circling the area covered in the spots. At the center was a large oak, vibrant with life, the leaves full, covering every twig on each branch, with dense vines climbing up the trunk of it.

Beholding this incredible view, enhanced by the light of the moon that begins to rise, I didn't notice the figure who had appeared from the other side of the clearing. Cloaked in the tall trees' shadows, they were obscured, but as soon as their pale green skin was lit up by the cold moonlight, my eyes instantly locked onto their body.

Striding out into the open air, was what looked like a woman. Her hips were wide, with a soft plumpness all around. A pudgy belly stuck out, with a pair of large full breasts pointing at me, with wild deep green hair resting atop of her breasts, flowers adoring it. The face belonged to a woman, but thin vines framed it, her expression inviting, and her eyes almost enchanting in their curious stare towards me.

The green woman wore no clothes, her hips swaying rhythmically as she walked towards me, her plump body jiggling with each step. I saw how the ground below her flourished, flowers popping up when she lifted her foot, and I slowly began to back away, slightly frightened of this supernatural being. Seeing my defensiveness, the woman stopped, standing near the center of the opening, the moonlight revealing her beautiful form. I'm usually attracted to women with a slimmer body, but was somehow entranced by her heavier one, not able to tear my gaze from her. The woman then pointed her finger with an outstretched arm to the left of me, and looking in that direction, I saw the glowing spots forming another path away from the clearing.

"Your camp is that way," she spoke, her voice calm, inviting and warm, but at the same time distant and aloof. "Please, leave." Standing still for a few seconds, looking her up and down one last time, I simply nodded, not able to muster a sound, and walked out on the path, the clearing seemingly vanishing behind me.

After only a few minutes, I was back at the camp. The others had been worried about where I was but I simply told them I had gotten a little lost, but managed to get back by myself, not daring to reveal my encounter. I was awake the full night, and I passed through the next day in a daze, tired and bewildered. When we headed back into the city, I just had to go back to see that woman, to confirm I wasn't crazy.

"I told you. There was this amazing clearing that you've got to see," I told Maria, now releasing her from my embrace. "We'll go to where me and my coworkers had set up camp before, and I'll try to remember where it was. It'll be worth it."

"Okay. But it better be one hell of a clearing if it's gotten you this exciting," Maria responded, and we began our track into the forest. Sticking to the main path, we hiked for about two hours, passing over the small water streams, passing one of the fallen trunks I remembered and the man-made stonewall that's been overgrown by moss, until we finally arrived at the small camping site.

Deciding to take a break there, we pulled out some food to keep us energized, drank some water and talked. Continuing our journey further into the forest, we stuck to the natural paths, and I kept a keen eye for the clearing, trying to backtrack my way from arriving at the camp to the clearing. However, we couldn't find it. What only felt like a few minutes of walking then, turned into an hour long hunt without anything to show for it. Maria did however excitedly squeal when we passed a crossroad.

"OMG look! What a cute little guy!" Maria exclaimed, pointing towards a red furred squirrel sitting against a tree, its belly full and bloated, as were its cheeks. "He's such a chonker!"

"Yeah, probably should lay off the nuts," I replied, Maria taking a quick picture of it, before we continued walking, still finding nothing.

"I think you may be a little crazy Sammy," Maria said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah..." I sighed, taking a seat on a rock. "But... It's just that... It was really something. And it should be near the other campsite but... it just isn't."

"It was dark. Maybe your eyes played tricks on you. What appeared to be big then maybe is just a small clearing of trees now in... the settling daylight. Come... Let's head back to the other campsite before it becomes too dark," Maria said, reaching out her hand to me, which I took, and we began heading back.

"Wait. Maybe the lights just have to show themselves," I thought to myself. Slowing down our pace through various means, drinking, retying my shoes, pointing out mushrooms that Maria was obsessed with, I ran out the remaining hours of the day, the deep orange rays of the sun telling us night was quickly approaching.

"Come on! Hurry! Or we'll have to set up camp here among the shrubbery," Maria called, as I rearranged some things in my backpack.

"Yes! I'll hurry!" I responded, as the forest became darker and darker, and I ran up to Maria, grabbing ahold of her hand.

"I didn't know you were afraid of the dark," Maria laughed, leaning in close to me, squeezing my hand.

"I'm not. But... Just wait, there's something that's about to happen," I said, expectantly waiting for the dots to appear.

"Yeah... We're about to not be able to see..." I shushed her, placing my finger on her lips.

"Just wait." The darkness swept over us, the dim light quickly turning to palpable darkness, and as the minutes ticked by, Maria grew impatient.

"I'll grab my flashlight," Maria said, but I grabbed her other hand.

"Just a little longer, please?"

"I don't know what you're waiting for, but alright. One more minute."

"Thank you," I whispered, and only a few seconds later, the greenish-blue spots appeared as they had the last time, slowly building up a path.

"Woah..." Maria said, and I simply nodded. "You knew this?"

"Yeah. This is how I found the clearing last time... Didn't know if it would work this time though," I whispered back. "Do you wanna see it?"

"Hell yeah I want to! Let's go! This is so cool. I mean, these dots! They're so... Odd!" Maria said, being a nerd about biology. Following the path, we arrived in the same clearing after a few minutes, the large oak standing proudly at the center like before. I kept a keen eye out for the green woman, who had yet to show. "This is it? I mean, it's nice and all, the dots are cool but... It's a clearing," Maria said, her tone disappointed and tired.

"Yeah but there sh..." I began to say, but was interrupted.

"I told you to leave human," a voice rang out, more distant and annoyed than before. Both of us turned towards the source, and out from the trees the green woman strode, her belly and large breasts jiggling up and down with each determined step towards us. With a second glance, I noticed that her legs had tiny vines, almost looking like they were painted on with a brush, small leaves sprouting from them sparsely.

"Who's that?" Maria whispered, but I was too stunned by the woman's beautiful appearance.

"What are you doing here?" the woman asked, a warmer tone having returned to her voice, standing only a few feet away from us. She was pretty short, maybe only 5.1 ft. which I only now took notice of. "Answer me."

"T-t-to see y-you," I stammered, Maria throwing a surprised look at me.

"Y-you knew about h-her?" Maria asked, her voice low.

"Yes... But only because I wanted to make sure she was real. I mean, look at her," I whispered back.

"Because of her huge tits and curves?!" Maria exclaimed, the green woman looking with a surprised expression at Maria.

"No! Because she's... green and has vines on her body..." I whispered back in a panicked voice.

"Stop whispering," the woman commanded, tracing one of her fingers down the side of her face, over the small vines that's connected to her neck. "I gave you permission to leave, yet you come back, and with another human nonetheless. My sisters were right. Never let a human leave."

"What?!" Maria exclaimed, and I felt something moving up my leg. Jumping back, I saw how a vine was moving on its own, having raised itself 2 feet up in the air, tethered to the ground. It moved like a snake and I began running as did Maria. More vines emerged from the ground, moving like snakes after us and trying to constrict us. We both screamed, and I heard a thud behind me. Throwing a quick glimpse over my shoulder, I saw how Maria had tripped on one of the vines, more sprouting up around her, slowly making their way towards her.

"Maria!" I yelled, turning around and quickly running up to her, narrowly avoiding the animated vines that tried to reach for my legs. Grabbing her hand, I tried to pull her to her feet, but I couldn't. The vines had wrapped tight around her legs, keeping her anchored to the ground. That's when I felt how the vines had wrapped themselves around my legs as well, running up to above my knees.

Looking over at the green woman, she stood idly where she'd been, watching us struggle against the vines. Both of us screamed, the vines moving my legs which caused me to also fall over, landing hard against the ground.

"Be quiet," the green woman commanded, and a single vine made its way up my chest, around my neck which made me fear it snapping my neck, but instead it wrapped its way around my head, functioning as a gag, Maria receiving the same treatment. "My sisters always said that you humans were dangerous. Let one see you and he'll return with a mob." Walking towards us, I tried to free myself but the vines only tightened harder around me, and she knelt down beside me. "But you are very pretty for a human," she said, taking my chin in one of her hands. I tried to move closer to Maria, but with a small wave of her hand, the green woman commanded the vines to drag Maria further away from me. "Tell me human, what's your name?" The vine gagging me slid away, allowing me to speak.

"What the hell is happening?!" I yelled, wildly thrashing to try to get out. "Maria?! Are you oka-" The vine slipped back over my mouth, muffling my incessant cries.

"That's not your name. I'll give you some time to cool off, pretty human. I'll just inspect this... Maria." Striding over to Maria, the green woman commanded the vines to lift her slightly off the ground, hanging suspended in the air, a frightful look plastered on her face. Circling Maria, the woman closely inspected Maria's body, frowning disapprovingly. "Such a skinny one you are. Sticks for legs, tight clothes, no breasts. Your face is pretty though, at least you've that going for you, Maria." Maria was panicking in the tight embrace of the vines, shaking her arms frivolously but she was still suspended in the air.

"What have I done? I should have never returned here. Bringing Maria with me. What was I thinking?" I thought to myself, my thrashing had only tired myself out, causing me to be locked to the ground.

"Let's try again... What's your name, pretty boy?" the woman said, standing close to me once again. "And no screaming please, you know what'll happen." The vine released its hold over my mouth, and I took a deep breath, looking up at her expectant face.

"I-it's S-Samuel," I said, the woman smiling down at me.

"See? That wasn't so hard to say. Samuel... A pretty name. It suits you. Now Samuel, what do you see in that boney woman? You seem so... transfixed by my luscious, curvy body, that I wonder what makes her so, appealing, to you?" Looking over at Maria, who was crying, I gulped and looked back up the green woman, her pussy staring down at me.

"I- I think s-she's very b-beautiful..." I stammered, the woman seeming amused by my answer.

"You seem uncertain, Samuel. You stutter. Is it because you don't know, or because..." She leans down, the vines pushing me up to a sitting position. "...I'm so much hotter than her? My large exposed breasts, my flawless skin, my curvaceous body with huge thighs and a nice, large, squeezable butt. She's nothing compared to me, to my beauty. Isn't that right, Samuel?" My face was an inch away from her sizable belly, a single fold at the belly button, and she slowly leaned in. "You can't take your eyes off my body can you. I like that. I like how hypnotized you are in my presence. It's going to be fun having you around, if you can behave."

"Wait what?" I said, leaning back right as her belly was about to press into my face. "Having me around?"

"Why of course! I find you appealing, at least for now, so I'm going to use you, pretty human."

"I'm not going to let you!" I said, trying to break free, but I felt another set of vines wrapping themselves around my arms, hastily pulling me to the ground.

"So unruly. And I began to think you'd realized your situation. Oh humans, you never learn. Let me put it this way. If you're not going to corporate, I'll just turn you into a tree. Would you like that? Would you, Samuel?" Kneeling down in front of me, the vines pulled my legs to the side so she could sit down in between them.

"N-no..." I said, defeated.

"I thought so. Besides, pleasuring me is so much more fun than standing still for the rest of your life. Wouldn't you agree?" I was silent, contemplating my choices. "Wouldn't you?" she said again, growing impatient.

"Yes," I muttered. "Who are you?"

"A nymph. Child of the forest, and one of its protectors. My name is Aethria," Aethria said, standing up.

"What are you going to do to Maria?" I asked, looking over at an equally defeated Maria. With blossoming steps, Aethria strode over to Maria, and tilted Maria's head up.

"I think I'll make her one of my sisters," Aethria said, releasing her head as Maria began to panic, twisting wildly in her restraints.

"You're going to do wh-" I began to scream, but with a flick of her wrist, the vine shut me up once again, as Aethria began moving both me and Maria over towards the large oak.

"I'll just keep it there during the process. I don't need to hear your constant cries Samuel," Aethria said, stopping Maria below the oak, and me a couple of feet away from Maria in a sitting position. "She'll become like... me." Striding up close to Maria, Aethria caressed her cheek when passing by, walking up to the large oak. "The Great Oak should have plenty of sap for you, Maria. I believe it has been over 200 years since the last transformation happened, so you'll probably end up larger than me even. I think you'd enjoy that Samuel." I looked at Aethria with wide eyes, unable to do anything, watching as Maria tried to break free in a state of utter panic.

"Larger than the nymph? Damn, that's... something..." I thought to myself, envisioning Maria more plump, having breasts I could squeeze, more to hug and grab, which did make my cock grow slightly in my pants.

"Let's remove that pesky little vine," Aethria said, the vine slithering away from Maria's mouth, Maria crying and sobbing loudly.

"Please! Don't make *sob* me into *sob* one of you! Please! I'll *sob* do anything!" Maria begged, but Aethria simply shook her head.

"You'll love your new body. I promise." And with that, Aethria made a slow rising motion with her hand, palm slightly bent and facing downwards, as a thick dark green vine with brown spots rose out of the ground near the oak, slowly making its way closer to Maria. "Open your mouth," Aethria said, looking sternly at Maria, who clenched her jaw, refusing to part her lips. "I said, open!" she commanded, a vine giving a quick squeeze around Maria's neck, causing her to gasp, which the thick vine took as an opportunity to penetrate her mouth, making its way to her throat, a bulge being visible in her throat.

The vine jolted slightly, the thick walls contracting slightly as it began pumping something down Maria's throat. Aethria looks like she's beaming with excitement, striding gracefully around Maria, eagerly watching as Maria slowly gets filled. "Yes! You're taking it so wonderfully! The sap is slowly filling you up, and soon, the transformation should begin!" Maria was violently gagging, still trying to break free, her jaw wide open as the vine kept contracting and releasing, more sap filling Maria's stomach. After a few minutes, Aethria nodded when Maria's belly had expanded significantly.

"I think you're full enough... for now," Aethria said, the vine pulling out of Maria's throat, leaking bright orange sap from its tip, idly standing by. Maria coughed, gasping for air, and then, licking her lips, getting the last of the sap. "You like it huh? I knew you would. It's so dense, so sweet. It feeds us." Walking up to the sap producing vine, Aethria gently grasped it, wrapping her lips around the tip of it, suckling deeply for a few seconds, before pulling it out of her mouth with an audible smack.

"What *huff* was t-that?" Maria groaned, now looking like she was 6 months pregnant from the sap.

"Sap, of course. Now, let's continue," Aethria said, reaching a hand out towards the oak, a branch bending down, clad with acorns. Searching through the large leaves, Aethria plucked a large acorn from the branch, maybe about the size of a golf ball, and although the light in the clearing was dim, its orange color seemed to pop out. Walking back to Maria, Aethria held the acorn in front of Maria's face, Maria seeming distressed at the sight of it.

"What are you *groan* gonna do?"

"I'm not gonna do anything. You are. You're going to swallow it, my sweet little nymph," Aethria singed, running the acorn over Maria's trembling lips, like she was applying lipstick to her.

"I can't swallow t-that. It's t-to large!" Maria quivered, but Aethria only laughed, turning around to face me, her tits wildly swinging when she did.

"Did you hear that Samuel? Your little girlfriend seems to like this!" Aethria proudly exclaimed.

12