The Plump Nymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I thought, and by the look on face she must know what I was thinking.

"Of course she'd like this. It's so... fulfilling. She said 'I can't' not 'won't' Samuel. Isn't that right?" Aethria turned around, talking to Maria.

"I- I..." Maria stammered, her face blushing bright red.

"I know the feeling. You don't have to pretend. Now, open up..." Aethria commanded, gently pulling on Maria's chin, placing the large acorn in Maria's salivating mouth. Maria hesitated slightly, but quickly gave in, her teeth trying to bite down on the acorn, but Aethria quickly slapped her cheek. "No biting! You have to swallow it whole." Trying her best, Maria's tongue and throat worked hard to push it further into her mouth which caused Maria to gag, not able to make it go down. "We'll give you a little, push..." Aethria said, bringing the thick vine to Maria's lips, giving the vine a quick squeeze as a burst of sap exploded into Maria's mouth. Choking slightly, Maria swallowed instinctively, the acorn gone from the back of her mouth, now on its way down to her belly.

"Oh God..." Maria gasped, taking deep painful breaths, her stuffed belly making it difficult for her to breathe normally. "I s-swallowed it... I'm s-scared," Maria stammered, looking over at me.

"Don't be afraid Maria... It's very pleasurable, I promise." Sitting on the ground, Maria began to softly moan, arching her back as she panted softly.

"Oh! I'm so... warm! What's happening?" Maria panted, her moans growing louder as she squirmed in her restraints. "My belly. It feels... lighter..." I watched as Maria's belly that stretched out her light gray t-shirt began to shrink down, while the rest of her got slightly bigger. Her chest swelled slightly, maybe going up two cups, perhaps being a C-cup now, filling out the shirt better. The pair of form fitting black shorts began to fill out, stretching out to their max as more fat added onto her thin legs, her legs growing pudgy as the shorts dug into them a little. A loud gasp came from Maria as she moaned loudly, her body shuddering from an orgasm. "That *huff* was *huff* amazing!" Maria panted, catching her breath.

"Wasn't it? But it only gets better..." Aethria responded, looking down proudly upon Maria.

"I didn't grow anywhere near *huff* your size," Maria said, staring up at Aethria's curvaceously plump body.

"Oh, are you jealous?" Aethria teased, running her hands over her wide hips, over her chubby tummy and fondling her large naked breasts. "Maria, that's only the first round. Now, let's remove your clothes."

"I'm not allowing that!" Maria quickly responded, but Aethria just shrugged.

"Doesn't matter, you'll be out of them soon enough..." With a wave of her hand, the sap producing vine once again made its way to Maria who was just about to say something, burrowing itself down her throat as she opened her mouth to speak. Maria gagged violently, but it didn't let up, starting to once again fill her with the sap. "You like what you see don't you Samuel?" Walking over to me, Aethria sat herself in my lap, her soft body pressing into me, her face pressed close to mine. Her smell was intoxicating, like a bouquet of wonderful roses. The smell caused me to slowly lean in, taking a quick sniff of her fragrance, but the vine that gagged me slid away, and Aethria pressed her soft, large lips against mine, the scent seemingly getting stronger.

"Woah..." was all I could muster, overwhelmed by her presence.

"It's my pheromones. Don't they just make you feel soooo good Samuel?" Aethria whispered, licking my neck afterwards, probably leaving even more of her pheromones on me. "Let's see their work." Aethria reached for my belt, spending some time fumbling with it, trying to work it, which she eventually succeeded at, pulling my pants down. "They're working wonderfully, or maybe they don't, just that the sight of me and your ever expanding girlfriend is such a turn on. Your *giggle* member is really hard."

"You're really beautiful..." I moaned, Aethria leaning in close to my face.

"Such a charmer..." she whispers, before kissing me deeply. After pulling back, Aethria's fingers found their way under my underwear, feeling my cock for a second, before tearing the underwear off. I didn't mind, her hand and presence calming me, and I felt how she started stroking me, spitting in her hand to lube my length, planting another kiss on it. "Does that feel good? Does my stroking feel good Samuel?" she seductively said, her words like honey, entrancing me further. I could only moan in response, the sight of her large breasts in front of me jiggling with each up and down stroke. "Do you know what'd turn you on even more? The sight of your stuffed girlfriend, wouldn't you agree?"

Leaning to the side, Aethria moved out of the way for me to get a clear view of Maria, still held down by vines, the sap-vine lunged deep into her throat, her belly stretched to its brim, her shirt riding up her stomach. About double the size of last time, Maria now looked like she was in agony from her bloated belly, twisting in her space as more and more sap was pumped into her. However, she did not fight it, having given into the will of Aethria and the Oak, she only gaped as wide as she could.

"Alright, I think she's had enough. You've taken so much Maria! You'll become such a lovely plump nymph!" Flicking her hand once again, the sap-vine pulled out of Maria, and as it left her lips Maria gaped after more, sticking out her tongue for the possibility of catching a bit more of the sap.

"I'm *huff* so *huff* full... It *huff* hurts! Please *groan* make the aching *huff* go away A-Aethria..." Maria groaned, tilting her head to the side, her eyes begging for release.

"Of course my little nymph. The Great Oak shall bestow another acorn for you," Aethria responded, letting go of my cock. "Oh, I'll just..." Aethria took my cock all the way down, sucking and running her tongue around my shaft, the strong scent of her saliva mixed with her pheromones lingering on my twitching penis. "...make sure that you don't grow soft, pretty human," Aethria said, now standing up, winking quickly before plucking another large acorn from the oak, placing it on Maria's outstretched tongue. Swallowing it with difficulty, I saw how Maria looked somewhat excited, expectantly waiting.

"Oh yes..." Maria moaned after a few seconds, relaxing her body as her large bloated stomach began to slowly shrink down as she digested the food, a series of moans and pleasurable groans accompanying the process. "It's so *moan* fucking good! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned loudly, shuddering wildly as I saw how she slowly grew larger, her thighs collecting more fat, becoming larger and pudgier, her breasts swelled somewhat aggressively, filling up several cup sizes while at the same time her ass grew quickly, causing a small tear to appear in her shorts. The tear grew even larger, with several more appearing on the other side, coming off with a loud ripping sound as Maria moaned loudly.

"Oh! I think you're about to reach my size!" Aethria said, watching idly as the process continued. Seeing Maria grow excited me, seeing her larger and curvier body caused my cock to violently twitch, still being rock hard.

"Her saliva must be some sort of aphrodisiac," I thought, my head beginning to clear somewhat now that Aethria was a couple of feet away. Maria kept getting larger, and she kept having larger orgasms, her panties entirely soaked through and eaten by her expanding butt cheeks. By the time she was finished with her second growth, she had a notable double chin, her arms were flabby and squeezed by the armholes of the t-shirt, with her huge breasts filling up most of the shirt, her belly poking out from the shirt, which even empty, was pudgy and large as a soccer ball. One thing which I hadn't noticed earlier, is that up to around her knees, her skin had shifted into the same, pale green hue as Aethria's.

"Your legs!" I exclaimed, Maria not reacting at first due to being a bit out of it from the latest round of orgasm, but after saying it again, Maria looked at her legs.

"Oh my God! They're green!"

"Of course they are Maria," Aethria said, giggling. "You're transforming into a nymph!"

"Oh my God..." I whispered under my breath, Aethria walking back to me, a wide mischievous smile on her lips. "How much *moan* more will she transform?" I asked Aethria, her pheromones overpowering my senses once again.

"Her skin will be like mine, all green and super smooth..." She traced the back of her hand over my cheek, her skin feeling like a polished warm stone. "...of course she'll get a little bit plumper, depending on the Great Oak's will. She'll be in tune with nature, all the bushes, trees and roots. She'll of course be able to manipulate them and communicate with them. And if she's lucky she-" Aethria turned her head as Maria started to gag, and we saw that the thick vine had once again made its way down Maria's throat, with Maria seeming to greatly enjoy it, her eyes fluttering, moaning loudly.

"I didn't see you do anything," I said to Aethria who chuckled at my remark.

"You're right. Seems like the Great Oak has taken a liking to Maria." As Aethria said that, I watched as a secondary sap-producing vine sprung from the earth, eagerly making its way to Maria's full mouth, squeezing its way in beside the first vine. Reacting strongly at first, she was overwhelmed by the increased flow of sap, and I could see how some of the thick orange syrup escaped from her lips, but she rather quickly got back to enjoying the sensation. You could see the bulging outline of both vines in her throat, even the expansions and retractions when they pumped the sap. "And I... Have taken quite a liking to you."

"Huh?" I asked, mesmerized by Maria's expanding body. Taking a seat on my legs, Aethria sat down facing away from me, pushing her plump shapely up against my hard cock so it became nestled in between her green cheeks. Aethria was quite heavy, but after grinding a little on my legs, she shifted to kneeling on either side of my legs, leaning down on all fours so her butt was a little below my eye-level, with her pussy above my tip.

"Let's *moan* watch your *giggle* larger girlfriend fatten up together, Samuel. Meanwhile we can *moan* have sex!" Bringing her butt down, my cock slid in easily into her voracious pussy that was already wet and waiting, and moving her hips, she moved herself up and down my shaft while both of us watched Maria's pudgy belly grow larger, the pudge slowly disappearing as the stretched skin slowly expanded and grew larger. "Does it feel good Samuel?" Aethria moaned, her pussy tightening teasingly around my shaft.

"Fuck yes..." I involuntarily moan. It just slipped out, but it was true. Feeling her smooth skin hitting my own, the heaviness of her body and her pussy's grip on my cock felt incredible.

"Such *moan* honesty! I'm gonna *moan* enjoy *moan* having you here!" After a few minutes, the vines had pulled out of Maria, who's shirt had rolled all the way up to her breasts, her huge stuffed belly causing her to be pinned to the ground as she was sitting, the other vines that had held her had retreated back into the ground. "Oh! I'll be *moan* back soon," Aethria said as she lifted her body off me, groaning as she stood up strand of her pussy juice was for a moment tethered between our private parts. "How are you feeling, my 'little' nymph?"

"A-a-ac-c-corn *groan* please..." Maria groaned, her breathing was raspy and slightly broken as every breath she took was painful due to her overstuffed belly which now probably weighed equally as much as the rest of her body combined.

"Of course. Here you go..." Plucking the swollen acorn from the down reached branch, Aethria fed the acorn to Maria who easily gulped it down. "Oh Samuel! My pussy really misses your *giggle* member..." Aethria walked towards me, her fingers running across her slit, rubbing herself as she came closer, her fingers glistening in the moonlight as she pulled them out of her, and she playfully put them in my mouth. Licking them clean, her juices tasted like a sugary liquid, one I could not get enough of.

"You t-taste *moan* amazing..." I moaned, Aethria just laughed, and resumed the position we were in before. Being restrained, I could do anything, but I needed to taste her. I yearned for it, like I had just been given a small taste of a buffet that I could not reach. "I want to *moan* taste you A-Aethria!" I moaned, her pussy having slid down on my cock, once again beginning to move her hips up and down.

"Once your girlfriend's process is *moan* complete and *groan* if you haven't *moan* came in me I'll *moan* let you *moan* taste my sweet nectar..." Aethria moaned. I looked over at Maria whose belly had begun to shrunk, while the rest of her grew. More fat gathered on her body, her thighs were like two large pillows spread out on the ground. Maria moaned loudly, blushing red as she grew heavier and heavier, her arms now tearing the t-shirt sleeves apart as they got too big, the rest of the t-shirt following soon after as her huge breasts burst out, tearing the fabric that allowed Maria to breathe somewhat freely again.

"You look *moan* so hot... I also w-want *moan* your cock Samuel!" Maria moaned, love handles becoming more defined as her belly grew fat and pudgy, keeping a round form even when it became mostly empty. "I want something to *moan* fill me up!" Digging her hands into the ground and throwing her head back, I watched as her fingers, along with her arms and the rest of her body turned pale green, while the roots of her hair took on a deep emerald green color that quickly covered her blond locks. Maria spread her thighs, trying to reach her dripping wet pussy with her fingers but failing due to her rapidly changing body, her belly proving a large obstacle of soft flesh. "My pussy is *moan* in need of *moan* your cock!" From the ground, a vine erupted, which then quickly fell to the ground lifeless. However, after a few seconds it then returned back to life, and animated like a snake it slid its way across the ground to Maria's pussy, where it penetrated her wet opening, sliding in and out of her which made Maria instantly squirt, her moans much louder than our own.

"Did *moan* you-"

"No! She's *moan* doing that!" Aethria interrupted my question, excited about Maria's lewd actions. With increased movement, the vine pleasured Maria greatly, her moans quick and abrupt as she gasped for air, clearly wanting to ride a way of overstimulation as she never made it slow down. With rapid movements, I felt Aethria's hips shake as she came herself, squirt dripping out of her as she collapsed, her hefty body covering my legs, and I used all my willpower to not burst inside of her. "Oooohhh yeeeassshhh..." Aethria moaned satisfactory, panting heavily as she gathered herself. "Ohh sister! Could you *pant* come here?"

"Fuck! Fuck y- Oh?! Yes! Uhh *moan* sure!" Maria moaned back, the vine taking a few seconds to slide out of her, before Maria clumsily began to stand up, behaving like a toddler who was just learning to walk as she tried to find her balance. Her heavy gut stuck out and made her lean forward at first, her huge breasts that were the size of melons that rested atop of it didn't help, but she found her balance and with graceful steps that made her body jiggle, she strode over to us.

"Please *moan* help me up," Aethria asked, and Maria began to bend down, reaching out her chubby hand but Aethria shook her head. "No. Use your connection with nature to help me. Summon the vines again."

"Oh! I'll t-try..." Maria brought her hands out, lifting them upwards as she concentrated, staring intently at the ground where at first nothing happened, only a singular small seedpod bloomed. But, after a few seconds, four vines burst out of the ground accompanied by the blooming of a burst of seeds and flowers, where the vines clumsily wrapped around Aethria's arms, lifting her off me.

"Very good sister!" Aethria complimented Maria, inspecting her new body when she had corrected herself. "You're so large sister! So plump and curvy! I'm almost jealous."

"T-thank you, sister," Maria stammered somewhat embarrassed, twisting in her spot. Looking at them, Maria was larger in every department, larger breasts, a bigger stomach and a much fatter ass. Aethria had her more defined hourglass figure with a pudgy stomach, while Maria lacked the defined shape.

"And you Samuel... You've been very good as well. I'll let you taste my sweet nectar... And sister, you'll finish him off."

"Oh fuck..." Maria moaned, rubbing her dripping pussy as she stared down at my throbbing cock. I could feel Maria's presence, her intoxicating pheromones as well, entrancing me even further for the two nymphs.

"Maria... You h-have too... You... Maria... You're so... So... Beautiful..." I stammered, wanting to call out for her help but not being able to. I wanted to be with them. I had to. I had to serve them. To make them happy. To feel good. Maria didn't wait, she knelt down on my cock, it easily sliding in her wet pussy with her guiding it. Even kneeling, I felt her immense weight on top of me. Maria wasn't only fatter than Aethria, she was taller, so those combined must have put her weight somewhere in the 300's.

"Oh fuck! You feel *moan* so good! I'm so *moan* fucking *moan* sensitive!" Maria moaned, riding me roughly as her fat ass slapped against my legs. Groping her own breasts, her hands looked so small compared to the size of her melons, her fingers sinking into her fat breasts.

"Now for your reward Samuel..." Taking a wide stance over my body, Aethria's spread legs put her leaking pussy right up to my face, and she gently pushed my head into her warm opening, her sweet juice running over my tongue as I licked deeply and greedily, wanting more and more the longer I kept going. "Your tongue is *moan* amazing! Keep licking! Taste my nectar my sweet servant! Lick me deeper! Make me cum! Make me cum again servant!" Aethria's cum squirted into my mouth, her juice sweet and quenching. I swallowed it all, feeling my mind slowly fade, spurting my load inside Aethria's sister. I was a servant. Their servant. To please them. To fuck them. That was my duty.

Aethria's sister's pussy squeezed me tightly, keeping me hard even after cumming, she moved up and down, back and forth as she brought me closer and closer to another orgasm. Meanwhile Aethria put more of her weight on me, pushing me to the ground, pinning me under her as she grinded her delicious pussy on my mouth, and when Aethria came a second time, I came again as well, a feeling of pure bliss and ecstasy washed over me. The new sister came as well, her moans loud and animalistic as she continued to slam herself down on me, my hips continuing to buck into her for a few seconds after I had finished ejaculating, The sister finally slowed down as she grew fatigued from the constant movement, slumping down on me, her weight almost too much to handle.

"Oh fuck... That was *moan* divine..." the sister sighs, raising herself up and taking a heavy seat on the ground, breathing out as she shudders from her orgasm. "What's next sister?"

"Oh... You know... M-more of *moan* this..." Aethria moans, grinding her wet pussy on my face one last time, before she stands up, her large ass swaying seductively as she begins walking towards her sister. "But first, you'll have to get a new name sister. Come, the both of you. The circle awaits you."

12