The Points System

Story Info
What does it cost to cum?
4.4k words
4.29
26.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks. It had been two weeks since Daniel was allowed to cum, and he could swear his balls were heavy with sperm. His girlfriend, Katie, held the key to his release...literally. Several months ago, she had convinced him they should try chastity as a way to increase how horny he was and make every orgasm that much more special. Add to this that she had discovered his fetish for mild humiliation, and loved how turned on he got when she made it clear who was in control. He was hesitant at first, but once he agreed to try it he found out she was right. Katie would tease him all throughout the week, and then on Saturday night when the time came to let his cock out of its stainless steel cage, he was tingling with the excitement of what was about to happen. Daniel had experienced more mind blowing orgasms in the past 8 weeks than in his whole life. He was hooked.

And, Katie had promised that skipping last Saturday's cum was the lead up to a special surprise. Tomorrow was Saturday (and New Year's Day) so he couldn't get his brain to focus on anything else. Katie had some friends coming over for a New Year's party tonight, so he was pretty sure they wouldn't talk about his surprise till tomorrow.

As guest began arriving that evening, Katie asked Daniel to serve drinks and appetizers. He loaded a tray with both and began serving the small crowd that filled their living room. There were about 10 guys and 3 girls at the party so far, and Michael knew it was because Katie was what used to be called a "fag hag". Most of her close friends were gay guys, though in general she just seemed to prefer guy friends over girls. When he finished serving everyone, Daniel grabbed a drink for himself and began mingling.

About an hour later, Daniel was on his third drink while chatting with Shane and David, two of Katie's gay friends. Both of them were about 6'2", towering over Daniel's 5'6" frame, and so he was constantly looking up at them as they spoke. The buzz in the room had gotten louder as the party progressed and everyone loosened up with drinks, so Daniel found himself having to stand very close to both guys in order to hear. When Katie walked over a few minutes later, Shane was speaking and Daniel's face was practically buried in Shane's chest in at attempt to hear as he stared up at the larger man.

Katie giggled, then said "Hey, Daniel! Stop sucking on Shane's nipple, and come talk to me for a second. I have a surprise for you." Daniel turned beet red and excused himself to follow Katie as the walked down the hall toward their bedroom.

She slipped into the bedroom, waiting for Daniel to hustle in behind her, and then shutting the door. Without saying a word, Katie began undressing him as she passionately kissed him, driving her tongue deep in his mouth. Daniel didn't resist, loving the attention and feeling his cock swell to fill its cage. Once he was fully naked, Katie pushed him back onto their king sized bed and straddled him. He could feel the heat of her bald pussy emanating from the crotch of her thin pants as she sat on his caged cock.

Silently, Katie leaned over and grabbed both his wrists, pinning them above his head. Before he knew it, Daniel was cuffed to the headboard. He writhed beneath her, silently begging to be released from his imprisonment. And Katie knew exactly what he wanted. She slithered lower and reached for the key that hung on a thin chain around her neck, then laid her face next to Daniel's cock as she unlocked his tiny prison.

Immediately, his dick sprang free and began to grow to full hardness. She removed the two piece cage and set it on the nightstand, then lifted a blindfold from the same nightstand and fitted it snugly over Daniel's head. With him now in complete darkness Katie went to the foot of the bed and attached the leather cuffs and straps she had hidden there, one to each of Daniel's ankles.

He was now completely helpless, naked and bound to the bed while blind to his surroundings. Katie giggled, then got back on the bed and laid next to him with her face close to his as she began softly stroking the length of his cock with her free hand. Daniel groaned in anticipation and begged with a whispered "please". This only got another evil giggle as his girlfriend continued tormenting him with slow, languid strokes of his throbbing member.

A sudden knock on the bedroom door interrupted the teasing, just as Daniel approached the edge of orgasm. Katie stopped her stroking and went to the door, opening it just an inch as she spoke to the intruder. Then Daniel heard the door shut again as she came back and whispered in his ear "Sorry baby, duty calls. Sounds like the food just arrived and I need to go pay and take care of it. Back in a bit, don't go anywhere." Giggling at her own joke, Katie slipped out of the room and shut the door behind her leaving him trapped and aching with lust.

The next 5 minutes were pure torture, as Daniel's dick bobbed and throbbed in the air, leaking a steady stream of pre-cum that ran from the head of his cock and then dripped into a growing pool just above the base. He found himself uselessly grinding into the air, hoping vainly for some way to cum. Then, he froze as he heard the door open and someone step inside the room. A soft intake of breath, followed by a chuckle and then the door closing.

Daniel knew from the masculine sound of the chuckle that is wasn't Katie, and that the intruder hadn't left the room. It must have been one of her friends, looking for the bathroom. Daniel was silent as he tried desperately to think of what to say, fearful at the same time that any conversation might be heard through the door if someone was in the hallway. All those thoughts disappeared as a hand closed lightly around the shaft of his dick and began ever so gently squeezing and releasing. Daniel gasped and without thinking began trying to thrust into the gentle fist.

The stranger allowed the masturbation and simultaneously began pinching Daniel's right nipple, driving his captive to the brink of cumming before suddenly removing his hand. Daniel gasped and a whispered pleading escaped his lips "Please!". His tormentor chuckled again, then pulled Daniel's head closer to the edge of the bed, stretching his arms at an angle until luckily for Daniel the cuffs slid about six inches to the side along the bar they were attached to on the headboard.

The next sound Daniel heard made him freeze. It was the distinctive noise of a zipper being pulled down. His fears were confirmed as a musky scent filled his nostrils and he felt something warm and firm pressed against his lips. Daniel shook his head and kept his mouth tightly shut. The stranger pressed harder against his lips, and Daniel heard a whispered "Suck, bitch." He repeated his silent argument, and felt pre-cum smearing across his lips as he shook his head. This time, the stranger was clearly done with being nice and Daniel opened his mouth in pain as he felt a firm slap on his balls.

His assailant used the moment to slip the head of his cock between Daniel's lips, the pre-cum serving as lubricant while the boy's mouth served as a pussy, warm and wet. Daniel briefly struggled to pull his head back and remove the fleshy shaft, but quickly gave up as the intruder's fist closed firmly around his balls in a warning. "Suck" came the whisper again, and Daniel knew it was the better option. He began suckling the dick in his mouth as the man started pumping back and forth.

Humiliation and shame washed through Daniel's body and became even more powerful as his body reacted to the humiliation just as it did when Katie teased him mercilessly. His cock became instantly hard again, even after the mild ball torture, and his tormentor chuckled as he saw the reaction. Shifting his hand from Daniel's balls to his shaft, the man began ever so slowly stroking again while Daniel sucked him. "Good bitch" came the whisper, and a whole new round of shame made Daniel blush a deeper red.

It must have been a while for his abuser, because after just a couple minutes of obedient cock sucking the man stiffened and grabbed the back of Daniel's head to hold him in place while spurts of cum began shooting from the swollen head of his dick. Daniel was powerless to push back, and forced instead to swallow over and over to avoid choking. Finally, the flow of semen dwindled and the man gently moved his captive's head back and forth to force the cleaning of his slowly softening member. Daniel was somehow humiliated again by the slight popping sound it made as the cock was pulled from his lips and broke the tight seal they had formed around it.

The man's footsteps fell softly on the bedroom carpet as he made his way to the master bathroom. A minute later, he returned, bending down to whisper "Good boy" in Daniel's ear and giving one stroke to the captive boy's aching cock. He laughed softly as Daniel pleaded for release and to be allowed to cum. Then the door opened and closed, leaving Daniel again alone with his throbbing dick and the slippery feel of cum on his tongue. The following minutes were torture as he desperately humped the air. His mind was a fever dream filled with nothing but his overwhelming need to cum. Because of this, he nearly missed the sound of the bedroom door opening and closing.

When it did register in his confused mind, he wondered if he had dreamed it. A moment later, he knew it was no dream as he heard the sound of a zipper opening and the rustle of clothes falling to the floor. The mattress dipped, as the new stranger climbed onto the bed and Daniel wondered what was about to happen. Then, he felt the heat of thighs on either side of his face as a heavy penis dropped onto his face. It covered the length of his face, the balls sitting on his forehead as the tip of the stranger's cock hung somewhere beyond his chin. He could feel the warm, soft skin of the shaft caressing his lips.

Suddenly, a tongue flicked out and licked the tip of Daniel's cock. He stiffened with excitement, thrusting upward as he searched to make further contact, but the tongue had disappeared. In desperation, Daniel stuck his own tongue out and began bathing the stranger's shaft in his drool as he licked and whimpered. To his delight, Daniel was rewarded by feeling the tongue return to his dick. He opened his mouth in thanks, and the man on top of him shifted slightly to line himself up with Daniel's lips, then pushed downward driving his thick shaft all the way to the back of his captive's throat.

The man began steadily fucking Daniel's mouth, his cock coated with a thick syrup of saliva and the leftover semen from the previous user. Daniel did his best to relax and allow the invasion, catching breath every time the intruder pulled back before stroking forward. The swollen head of the man's member pushed aggressively against the resistance at the back of the boy's mouth, and Daniel was suddenly surprised by the feeling of the cock traveling further until the entire length was buried in his throat. Grunting with pleasure, the invader kept the full shaft inside the soft, moist tunnel before pulling out and beginning to fuck in earnest.

For the next few minutes, he used Daniel's mouth and throat like a sex toy as he pounded mercilessly with full, deep strokes that left his balls resting on the smaller man's nose. Daniel forgot about any possibility of his own orgasm as he tried to focus on breathing in rhythm with the relentless fucking of his throat. On a downstroke, the man's cock swelled and began throbbing as ropes of sperm jetted directly into Daniel's stomach. After multiple spurts, he began slowly withdrawing. Daniel could feel every slick inch of the shaft as it slid over his tongue until just the head rested there and deposited one final load of cum to coat the inside of his mouth. Daniel swallowed instinctively, pushing as much of the semen down his throat as possible, though he could still feel a thick coating on his tongue as the cock slipped out between his lips.

The stranger gave one final lick to Daniel's still achingly hard dick, running his wet tongue from the base to the tip, but leaving the boy without any way to get himself off. Stepping down from the bed, he slipped into his clothes and out of the room without a word. Daniel was so horny and humiliated he felt hot tears of frustration sliding down his cheeks as he lay there helplessly bound. At this point, he would give anything for a chance to cum. If Katie would just return, he knew he would be begging her immediately. As he fantasized about the possibility, the bedroom door opened and closed a third time. Could it finally be Katie? How long had she been gone? He called out her name in a whisper, but was answered only by a third zipper of the night.

By this point, Daniel was resigned to obedience and opened his mouth to receive the cock he knew was coming. With a deep chuckle, the newest stranger introduced the head of his member to the boy's waiting lips, moaning softly with pleasure as they closed around his shaft. The young man's mouth was well lubed with the slippery deposit it had received just minutes before, and this newest invader lost no time getting into a steady rhythm of pumping in and out.

About three minutes into this latest blowjob, the bedroom door opened and closed again. Daniel stiffened in fear as he imagined a line beginning to form, with each of his girlfriend's guests waiting their turn at his mouth. But he quickly realized that wasn't the case as he heard a small gasp, followed by a familiar giggle. Katie had returned, only to find her boyfriend blowing a stranger's cock while his own dick bobbed and dripped pre-cum! Daniel wanted desperately to explain, and tried in vain to push the man's shaft out with his tongue. But this only came across as vigorous licking, which the man seemed to enjoy.

"Well, I have to say this isn't what I expected" Katie said as she walked closer and gently touched the head of Daniel's stiff dick, rubbing slick pre-cum over it and tracing one finger down the shaft. Daniel's entire body vibrated at her touch and he moaned around the cock that pistoned slowly in and out of his mouth. Katie giggled again and continued her one finger stroking, keeping her boyfriend just at the edge of orgasm as he serviced her friend. Within a minute, the man tensed and pulled his cock back until just the head remained between Daniel's lips. Cum began flowing in a steady stream from the head of his cock, over the boy's tongue and filling his mouth until he swallowed. Two big gulps, and then the man pulled free, shooting the third and final spurt of cum onto Daniel's face where it dripped down his cheek and coated his lips.

As her friend dressed and left silently, Katie took the finger that had been gently stroking her boyfriend's penis and moved it to his face. She used her finger to scoop the slimy leftover cum from Daniel's cheek and lips, pushing into his slightly open mouth. Her lover protested, shaking his head. She kept her finger inserted in his mouth as she admonished him.

"Come on babe, that clearly isn't the first blowjob you've given. Why didn't you tell me before how much you like dick? Now swallow for me." She giggled as he obeyed, then removed her finger to let him speak.

"Katie, they forced me, I didn't want to do that. I'm not gay, you know that." Daniel whined.

"They? Oooh, there was more than one you sucked tonight?" He could hear the lust in her voice. "Hmmm, I need to think about this and how it changes your surprise. And yes, I do know you aren't gay. You love my pussy too much for that. But clearly, you are a little bitch. It's okay to be bi, honey." With that, she left, closing the door behind her.

The door remained closed, leaving Daniel alone with his thoughts as his brain replayed over and over his servicing of anonymous cocks. He saw it all like a movie in his mind, but with his body providing the sensory input. He could swear he felt each penis plunging again and again into his throat, and he knew the taste and texture that lingered on his tongue were both real enough. With no way to tell how much time had passed in this dream state, Daniel was startled when the door opened again. More importantly, he was terrified because there was no sound of the door closing. Had it just been left wide open with him bound naked to the bed? His answer came as Katie stroked his cheek and bent to whisper in his ear "Party's over, baby, but I still have your surprise."

Daniel felt a rush of excitement at the thought of finally being allowed to cum, and she giggled as he humped the air like an overexcited dog humping a leg. Katie uncuffed one of his wrists, and had him sit up before reattaching the cuffs behind his back. Then, she removed the cuffs from each ankle. His blindfold remained on and she steadied him as he swung his feet to the side of the bed and stood up. With his hands still restrained behind his back and unable to see, he stood there waiting for instructions. A clicking sound accompanied the feeling of a thin chain circling his balls, and he felt a tug on them as if Katie had pulled on a leash. The blindfold was pulled from his head, and he blinked as his eyes adjusted to the light.

Katie stood before him, dressed only in a pair of blue thong panties under a short, silky kimono that hung open. Her 36C tits pushed the robe out from her body, nipples hard under the thin fabric. Daniel trembled with lust, the need to cum was the only thing he could think of as pre-cum dripped from the tip of his dick. Katie noticed and with the index finger of her left hand she swept up a bit of the slippery liquid and held it to his mouth. When he hesitated, a sharp tug on the leash in her right hand made him immediately open his mouth and suck her finger clean. Without a word, she turned and walked toward the hallway. Daniel had no choice but to follow obediently, if he wanted his balls to remain attached.

As they walked from the hallway into the living room of the apartment, Daniel came to an abrupt halt. All the party noise was gone, and it had seemed all the guests were as well but on the couch sat Jason, one of Katie's few straight male friends. Jason was completely naked, his massive cock half hard and slowly growing to its full length of about 8 inches. Another sharp tug on his testicle leash made Daniel move forward reluctantly, until he stood in front of Jason. Finally, Katie spoke "Kneel." She coupled that with a gentle kick to the back of a knee, and Daniel fell to both knees between Jason's spread legs.

"How many cocks did you suck in the bedroom, slut?" Katie's voice was throaty with lust, and he knew her pussy must be wet. The thought of it made him even harder. He blushed with shame as he answered her, whispering "Three."

"I can't hear you, say that again. And look up at Jason while you tell him." Daniel glanced at his girlfriend as he raised his gaze. She was playing with herself, hand down the front of her panties.

He forced himself to look Jason in the eyes, humiliation washing through him. If this allowed him to finally earn the right to cum, it would be worth it. His voice trembled as he answered "I gave three blowjobs tonight." Katie came, moaning softly, as he said it. After a minute of riding the high from her orgasm, Katie spoke "Make it four, bitch."

Daniel couldn't recall a time in the last few hours when his cock wasn't hard from the mix of humiliation and teasing he had been subjected to. Hearing his girlfriend command him to suck off her friend kept the cycle going, and he felt it in his dick as he obediently lowered his head to Jason's lap.

Jason's cock was rock hard by this time, and Daniel felt a strong hand grasp the back of his head as he opened his mouth wide to accept this latest assault on his dignity. The taste of pre-cum and the musky odor of Jason's balls filled Daniel's senses as he began to bob his head up and down the shaft. With his lips circling the base of the cock, and the tip pushed past the back of his throat, Daniel heard Katie giggle.

12