The Points System

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smile for the camera, bitch!"

Daniel glanced to the side as he was allowed to rise before plunging back down to swallow cock. Katie was holding up her phone to take video of him servicing her friend, while still playing with her pussy under her open robe. Drool was flowing freely from his throat fucking, dripping down onto Jason's balls before sliding into a puddle on the floor. A few more vigorous minutes of deep throating, and Jason grunted loudly as he spewed a huge load of sperm into Daniel's mouth, holding the weaker man in place to make sure he swallowed it all. The shame and excitement were finally too much for Daniel to take, and he was horrified to realize that he was going to cum while choking on Jason's sperm.

Katie laughed out loud as she hear him moan between gulps of cum. Seeing what was happening, she pointed the camera down to catch his embarrassment as spurt after spurt of cum jetted from his dick to mingle on the floor with the puddle of drool from his deep throat session.

"Oooh, baby, seems like all this cock sucking got you worked up!" Daniel couldn't respond, as Jason hadn't yet released him. "Now, get down there and clean up your mess, slut." She continued the video as her friend lifted Daniel's head from his dick and allowed him to lower it to the floor so he could slurp up the puddle of drool and semen while they watched. As he did so, Katie outlined the rules of his new life.

"Now, for the rest of your surprise. Clearly, you get off on being teased, used, and humiliated even more that I realized before. More importantly, I get off on it. I already control when and whether you get to cum, but we are about to make that more fun...for me. From now on, you will be granted permission to orgasm based on a points system." She paused, shuddering with a small orgasm of her own, and Daniel looked up to see that Jason was fingering his girlfriend's pussy as she spoke.

"You will earn one point for every dick you suck to completion, and you can use those points for permission to cum. Since you already set a baseline tonight, we will start with that. Four points equal one chance to cum. Of course, you already spent the four points from tonight." She giggled

"Points expire every week on Sunday. So, each Monday starts at zero. And of course, I expect you to get better with practice so each month the price of cumming will go up by four points. That means for January you will need to suck cock at least four times in any week to be able to cum. In February, the price goes up to eight...you get the picture. And, to keep you motivated, you are required to earn at least one orgasm every month. If you fail, the rest of the months double in cost."

Daniel began begging immediately "Katie, please. I'm not gay, I don't like guys and don't want to do this."

Katie grinned "Oh, honey, I would believe you if you weren't licking up the evidence of how much you love this. Now, finish cleaning up so I can put your cage back on. I am sure Jason will be happy to help you earn points over the coming weeks so you can have more fun."

As Daniel lapped up the puddle of jizz and saliva, his brain was already doing the math and coming to a horrible realization. Jason would not be able to keep up with giving him the "points" he needed. In January, sure, Daniel could probably get him to cum four times in a week. February? Maybe, but eight blowjobs in any one week would mean doubling up on a day. March? Twelve times in one week? No way. But, if Daniel failed to suck dick twelve times in at least one week of March, it would double for April. There would have to be more guys available if he ever wanted to cum again after February.

But even if he did exactly as required, the points would increase every month until by December permission to cum would be 48 points! That was forty eight blowjobs in one week. He imagined the guys lined up, waiting their turn as he let one after the other use his mouth as a cum dump. He got hard again at the humiliating fantasy which would soon be a reality. Katie giggled as she saw his reaction, and he knew she was imagining the same thing as she came again from Jason finger fucking her. It was going to be a long year.

12