The Poisonous Cuckoo - Discovery

Story Info
Truths become impossible to hide amongst ever sordid desires.
10.1k words
10.9k
11
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

The Poisonous Cuckoo -- Part Three of Three

***********************************************************

Parts One and Two are available via the Series connected to this story.

********************************************************

Chapter Seven -- Benefit From Experience

********************************************************

The humidity of the night club was lost the minute we step into the darkness of the internal corridor.

The sights and sounds of the raucous venue fade as I hear the door latch closed behind me. I don't look back I only step forward, following her with a purpose. An all-consuming purpose that I have dwelt on more and more as this moment approaches.

The sound of her heels strike confidently across the concrete floor of the corridor, dim lights illuminate the narrow space we pass through as I keep the platinum blonde as the centre of my attention.

Her pure blonde hair tightly plaited into a ponytail that sits high atop her head and gently sways as she walks ahead of me. Her upper body clad in a black leather waistcoat that zips over her slender midriff and ample breasts.

As we walk the little black leather skirt just about holds in place, cut so short to the cusp of her ass exposing toned pale thighs that meet a thigh high black leather boots that holds her tall on both a viscous heel and a platform toe.

As I follow the faint aroma of a delicately peppery perfume hangs in her wake, I take a quicker step as she turns a corner and begins to descend a metal staircase that doubles back on itself twice as in silence we take the steps down into the bowels of the venue that I visit for the second time in a week.

A week in which I had barely paid a moments thought to, let alone have I attempted to speak with Sara Anderson following the disappointment of her failure to perform to my expectation within the confines of the private room that sits somewhere above us. A fresh new prospect grips my mind and fuels my desires. As Ari Walker-Smith the owner of the Dark Star reaches the bottom of the stairs we descend I appreciated how close I metaphorically and physically come to owning her, for the next few hours at least.

At the bottom of the stairs she turns her head back towards me just as I step from the last stair.

Her intoxicating pale blue eyes are framed by dark eye makeup the true colour of which is indistinguishable in both the dim light of our surroundings but also of the main club that now sits above us, where she had met me not five minutes ago as I sat patiently at the venues main bar. The bass of the loud music that entertains the masses upstairs vibrates through the walls, creating a sense of ominous menace in the darkness.

Ari offers me a delicious little grin, she appears confident, unperturbed in the face of the uncertainty of the rest of the evening that I have paid a considerable sum for. A sum to hire the location and the stunning blonde owner.

"Welcome to the Dark Star Dungeon," Ari offers narrowing her eyes on me.

Turning on her heels she reaches an elongated slender finger and gently taps a six digit code into the illuminated keypad set to the left-hand side of two imposing looking steel doors.

Electronically unlocked the doors swing softly ajar and I feel a cold stale breeze pass from the room that lays beyond as though it takes its first breath on being woken from a slumber.

Ari steps before me into the murky darkness. Just inside the darkness she stops and slightly bows her head. There's a theatre to the spectacle that plays out. Stepping up immediately behind the young women I place my hands upon her shoulders.

As the doors close behind us we are temporarily plunged into an all-consuming darkness before dim bulbs set in the ceiling begin to slowly illuminate. I hold my breath, with no knowledge of what to expect. Letting go of that breath of anticipation as the torturous looking devices contained within the dark, slightly damp, brick walled room are revealed.

"Fucking beautiful," I state stepping away from Ari, ignoring her in the moment as I step around and appreciate the devices at my disposal, trying to take stock of the barely imaginable yet intriguing methods in which I can restrain her. The dungeon could offer days of countless possibilities from a plethora of cruel looking devices that set instantly set my mind racing. I look up and see the menacing sight of a noose set high in the ceiling, far enough out of reach.

"Like a kid in a candy store" Ari offers with a sarcastic little chuckle as I stand before an inverted medieval looking torture device, which appears to be in full working order. Its brutal purpose appearing to be being the ability to stretch its victim between the four steel shackles attached to rusted locking chains.

"I may develop diabetes," I coldly state as I turn to face the stunning features of the blonde proprietor. A smirk passes her lips as I step back towards her.

"What's with the noose?" I cant help but enquire.

"An aesthetic..." Ari responds as she looks to the course rope, "...and a reminder."

Something about the way she looks to the ceiling and the knotted length of rope minds me not enquire any further, rather like the rack of whips and canes over her shoulder such sadistic methods certainly do not appeal to the nature of even my sordid imagination.

"Are you ready?" I enquire trying to hold off the impatient burning need that does fuel my desire.

"Do your worst." Ari Walker-Smith replies on a sultry teasing smile.

She lays down a challenge I am only too eager to rise to.

**********

My eyes cast up along the shelves lined with a plethora of toys and restraints as I wash down the two little tablets with a slightly warm bottle of water. An amphetamine tablet to hold off the slight onset of fatigue that grips my body and a little pale blue diamond shaped Viagra tablet to ensure I maintain my stamina and prowess.

"Do you need a drink?" I offer out of courtesy to my host.

"I'm good," she responds shaking her head as I look at her reflection in the mirror she faces.

The shake of her head just about the only movement Ari might be able to make in her most recent restraint. My eyes feast on both her form and her disposition as I step across the hard concrete surface towards her.

Her body shivers to my touch as I reach out and trace my fingers across her spine while I stand side on to her. Stripped now of all her clothing only the thigh high leather boots clad her legs the heels of which I anticipate hold her at the perfect height for my need.

Ari has coped admirably over then last three hours in my company. Entering the basement room a little after eleven pm I have tied, teased, heavily restrained and taken full advantage of her body across that time. First utilising a medical looking seat, completed by stirrups into which I had strapped her boot clad legs, a sex swing in which she had been tied into so that she faced the dusty floor so that I could gain access to both her obliging mouth and her tight little cunt. I had placed her wrists in shackles hung from the wall to fuck her moments after inducing a heavy orgasm from her body by the use of battery-operated pulsating wand. Finally, I had blindfold her to make her kneel before me with her hands cuffed behind whilst instructing her to make me cum by her mouth alone.

Throughout the pleasure sought and gained all moments had led to the compromise the obliging but clearly deviant little blonde now found herself within.

"I'd like you to come home with me," I offer as I step around behind her as she's held bent double before me in the restraint of a thick wooden, medieval looking pillory.

Placing her into the device had triggered the only faint glimmer of reticence she had shown across the night. I had afforded her very little opportunity to decline as I had held her neck in down to the wooden beam, eventually she had placed her slender wrists into the grooves that sit either side of her neck. Her head hanging bowed immediately as I'd swung the top bar into position and locked her into the cruel looking piece of furniture a little over ten minutes ago.

"That's not going to happen," Ari offered in response to my statement. "Rules of engagement were made... you understood them."

The sterile matter of fact response even in her predicament reminds me that I will not have been the only one to have benefitted from a night of sordid carnal pleasure from her, a night though in which she seems to have gained as much pleasure as I have.

"And what if I refuse to let you go?" I sardonically offer as my left hand presses firmly over her left buttock.

"Then you'll discover my security team not only know where I am... but that they also know the pass code to those double doors."

I had appreciated as much, despite my enquiry, I had known all along that there was a cold calculating callousness to our arrangement. An arrangement that constituted little more than a business transaction for the owner of the night club venue to prostitute herself.

"What if I pay..." I offer slipping my dick through my fly in my left hand as I take a condom from my the right hand rear pocket of my jeans, "...double what I've already paid?"

Slipping the condom slowly down over my full erection I let the silence hang, my offer made I let her decide whether to accept or deny my request to prolong the intensity we have both experienced across the night so far. The sum paid would have been considered extortionate already to some, but I cared not. The fee for the room and her company was incomparable given my level of wealth.

"Then..." Ari offered as she raised her head to see my own reflection in the mirror the pillory faces, "...there might be an arrangement."

"Very well," I offer matter of factly, my mind already turning back to the manner of conclusion of the time we will spend in darkness of the equipment lined dungeon.

"I would need to make... certain arrangements," Ari states again somewhat matter of factly as I run my hand between her legs, pressing my hand over the wetness between her legs as I kick apart her boot clad ankles.

"Whatever's necessary," I state as my right hand reaches and gently turns the silver base of the butt plug I had sunk into her sphincter within moments of locking her into the device.

Her body tenses a little as I twist and pull the width of the cone shaped plug back a little then slip it from her asshole. I note how her eyes squeeze tightly shut via the reflection in the mirror as I callously drop the plug to the floor. Its purpose utilised as with the condom now slipped firmly around the base of my shaft I immediately place my dick to the gape of her puckered sphincter.

The remnants of lube applied to the butt plug seemingly not enough to fully aid my intrusion as Ari's body pulls rigid against the restraint of pillory as I slowly penetrate her ass.

The tightness that presses around my dick as I claim her causes mild discomfort to myself as her head snaps back against the rear of the pillory

"Christ" she hisses as I keep pressing forth with my hips.

Eventually I fully penetrate her

I take my time as she gasps and seethes under my total dominance. Fucking her slowly, using her surrender, using her perfect bound body.

A fuck that builds in intensity until several minutes later I slip my dick from her unbelievable tightness, clenching the fingers of my left hand around the base of my dick as I do.

Awkwardly stepping around and along Ari's restrained body I watch as she recovers on heavy breaths.

Her fists slowly unclench as I step before her and rip open the condom. The diamond set upon a platinum ring that sits over the ring finger of her left hand glints in the dim light.

She looks up at me as I shift my dick from my left to my right hand, her pale blue eyes looking up at me as I stand over her.

A mischievous grin spreads across her lips as I masturbate before her.

"Do it," she softly whispers from dry lips.

Ari barely flinches as moments later I release my grip and thick strands of ejaculate fall across her perfect features.

A fitting tribute that the beautiful blonde has earned across the night.

**********

Light spots of rain illuminate in the headlights as George pulls the car up in the street behind the Silver Mercedes bearing taxi cab number plates.

Stepping out into the warmth of the night I smell the heavy scent of petrichor stirred after a period of dry hot weather.

I turn to watch as Ari Walker Smith clambers from the back passenger seat behind me, not waiting for the intended etiquette of my walking around the back of the vehicle to open her door for her.

Dressed now in a short black sequinned dress, under a white leather biker jacket she stands tall in the same black boots that had clad her legs across the night. Her hair no longer plaited hangs tussled to her shoulders, reapplied make up is nowhere near as thick and dark as it had been earlier in the night.

Movement ahead of me catches my eye, turning my head along the street I watch as Callista Sykes steps out from the back of the idling taxi. A long slender bare leg extending from the hem of a light grey short pleated skirt, she steps at first graciously but then stumbles in cream ankle strap heels as she turns to say her goodbyes to a female colleague who remains in the back seat of the taxi.

"Good evening" I state on a greeting that could be construed as a question.

Callista turns to face me as Ari steps to my side. Immediately even in the darkness of the street I can tell from her glazed eyes that she's intoxicated.

"Oh hey..." she replies a little too loudly, "...How are you?"

As she looks past me towards Ari I catch the weak smile she offers as the taxi begins to pull away. I offer a little nod to George as he pulls away and follows at a slow pace behind the taxi.

"Great," I respond to Callista, a true reflection of my mood following everything that's played out. "Callista... this is Ari... Ari this is Callista... my neighbour."

"Please call me Callie... " the brunette offers giggling, "...Oh Callie and Ari ...that kinda rhymes."

"Kinda," I hear Ari state sarcastically on a hushed tone.

"Been anywhere nice?" I enquire.

"Few drinkies down by the Riverside with my bestie... moving on... enjoying my single life."

Even through the alcohol there's a lack of conviction to her words. I refrain from elaborating on her recent split.

"Good to hear," I cheerily respond instead.

"You know what Ari..." Callista states rifling through the contents of her clutch bag, "...this man ...this man is the kindest ...the best neighbour you could ever want."

There's a slight slur to her words as she eventually finds her set of keys and stumbles rather than heads towards the steps that lead to her front door.

"Don't make me blush," I offer as with Ari slightly behind me I head up my own steps.

"He's... so... so..." Callista continues only to lose her train of thought.

"Dominant?" Ari gently mocks as I throw her a glance whilst turning my own key in the door.

"Yeshh," Callie responds, Ari's adjective failing to register in her drunken mind. "He's a true Gent."

Heading in through my front door with nothing further than a smile in Callista's direction I hold the door open for Ari to follow me in. Hearing Callista stumble heavily through her own doorway as I close the door to the outside world.

"Someone's got a fan," Ari smirks as she looks up at me as we face one another in the darkness of the hallway.

"You think?" I offer oblivious to her insinuation.

"Well... the obvious contempt she held me in spoke volumes way before she started gushing about you." Ari offered from narrowed eyes as she looked me up and down.

"All that from making her two cups of coffee a couple of weeks ago," I state raising a brow whilst pulling the blonde towards me.

"The perception of a gentleman..." Ari states on a whisper, "...so very fucking far from the truth."

"Do you want me to be gentle with you?" I offer with a lopsided smile.

"No." Ari replies without hesitation towards the nature of our continued sordid liaison. "I want more of that dominance."

**********

I hear the shower cease as I step into the master bedroom clutching two mugs of fresh black coffee.

Setting down the mugs on the bedside table I look across the dishevelled bed that's testimony to the intense sexual activity, if lack of sleep, it's seen in the last seven hours.

From each corner of the bed a think black rope snakes across the dark grey sheets, ropes that attach to black leather cuffs that had been tightly wrapped around Ari Walker Smith's limbs to hold her in various positions of restraint.

I take a sip of my coffee, caffeine desperately required to add to the adrenalin of the narcotics that slowly fade from my system.

The shower room door opens and she steps into the room, her slender body wrapped in a thick white towel, her hair damp and tussled falls to naked shoulders as she pads past me on bear feet t I note the abrasive marks around her wrists and her ankles.

She looks up at me with a little grin before offering thanks for the coffee, that despite its temperature she gulps back in haste.

"What will you tell him?" I offer as I step towards the window that overlooks the street.

"Who?" Ari offers innocently.

"Whoever put that diamond ring on your finger..." I state without looking back from the rain-soaked street, "...I assume he was expecting you home last night?"

There's a slight pause from her, a reticence perhaps at my direct approach. As I turn she sets down the mug of coffee and fixes me with her gaze.

"He may not have noticed... he may not care." Ari states scooping the crumpled black sequin dress from the floor examining the broken strap from where I had all but torn her from the dress in lust filled haste. "Such is the beauty of an open relationship."

"An open relationship with an engagement ring..." I offer, "...sound like a recipe for disaster."

"Let's just say I have more to lose than him ....but there are certain benefits to having him around." Ari states as she drops the towel to reveal to me, perhaps one last time, her slender naked body. My eyes immediate focus on the silver bars that pierce her nipples.

Opting not to press the particulars of the matter any further, I keep my gaze on her even as she pulls the dress down over her body.

"An open relationship isn't an unfamiliar concept," I offer

"You have to be in a relationship to have an open relationship" Ari states on a mocking tone.

"I'm happy to be the third wheel," The grin that passes my face speaks for me.

My mind passing briefly to Jana Anderson and the illicit relationship we continue. Young Ari has been a slight distraction over the last week. A week in which, despite Jana reaching out to myself on numerous occasions I have kept her at arms length, not having the pleasure of the company of Simon Anderson's wife of any woman, saving my energies and desires for the arrangements made with Ari. As my eyeline passes once again to the bed littered with restraints I consider how Ari has only served to fuel my desires and my exploration of leanings towards bondage and dominance. Leanings I soon intend to begin to introduce to the thirty-nine-year-old adulteress to.

"Being on the outside is no place to be" Ari offers while finishing her coffee. "Trust me."

"It's a good position to assimilate from," I offer with ambiguity. "Dare I enquire if you'd be interested in any future rendezvous?"

"Strictly a one off..." she replies without even the briefest of consideration, "...you don't want me... you want someone like me ...your young brunette from last week couldn't cope with your intensity I think you know where to look ...who you want."

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers