The Poisonous Cuckoo - Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her observation is astute. Sara Anderson had been but a fleeing fantasy, an opportunity presented that I had taken because I could, a distraction, a trophy. Her mother Jana constitutes a much different proposition I realise as I contemplate Ari's words.

"You mentioned your driver could take me home," Ari states in a shift of our conversation as she scoops her boots up into her hands from the foot of the bed.

"I'll text him" I offer reaching for my phone. The Home Screen of which ironically displays two notifications from Jana Anderson that have been received much earlier in the morning.

Five minutes later I hear the gentle beep of the horn from the street on the other side of the door as we stand somewhat awkwardly waiting in silence. Opening the door for Ari a question mulls in my mind as barefoot, still carrying her boots, Ari steps out into the warm damp early morning air.

"Why did you spend the whole night with me?" I ask as the platinum blonde steps down the concrete steps.

"Money..." Ari offers before she turns to face me, "...and your brutal dominance reminded me of someone... someone I used to know."

There's a slight remorse to her words, an almost mournful tone as my eyes meet her pale blue eyes.

Ari turns and walks away, I don't watch to wait and see her into the Land Rover as I hear Sophie step along the hallway towards me, her paws gently falling upon the tiled floor.

"Ready for your breakfast now girl?" I offer as I open message app on my phone and reply to the message Jana Anderson has sent me.

Even as I type I recall the intensity of night with the deviant little blonde club owner as I head towards the kitchen fixating now on how to introduce Jana Anderson to my recently discovered sexual tendencies.

*********************************************

Chapter Eight - Bound By Decision

*********************************************

The low heavy rumble of thunder hangs in the air as I watch her hurry across the street from her parked car as rain begins to fall.

The early promise of summer had not held and the last few days had delivered a stifling humidity. The electrical storm that rumbles in protest across the sky might be good omen and much needed to clear the oppressive weather. The salvation of a few weeks break navigating my yacht around the tranquil blue waters of the Caribbean was a short few weeks away, but that time could not pass soon enough.

I stand aside in the doorway as Jana Anderson steps through the door at pace, heavy drops of rain already roll from the familiar dark grey overcoat that wraps her body. Pulling her immediately into and embrace I feel the precipitation soak the front of the t-shirt I wear. Her head immediately tilts back, and she returns the kiss I place to her lips, five months into to our illicit affair her appeal does not wane. I feel my arousal stir at the prospect of what I have in mind for her this tempestuous afternoon.

Breaking the kiss I hear Sophie's paws softly approach along the hallway towards us.

"In your bed you," I sternly offer as Sophie sheepishly turns on her paws and looks back dejectedly.

"I thought you were talking to me then," Jana offers mischievously.

"I could apply the same sentiment" I respond on a soft growl.

Jana turns and heads past me without a further comment towards the stair case over my shoulder. As I follow her up the stairs a pace or two behind her my eye traces the seam along the back of her nylon clad calves.

**********

"Oh my god," Jana breathlessly utters.

Her statement is punctuated by a heavy rumble of thunder as the room illuminates viciously on a flash of accompanying lightening. Outside rain lashes down heavily against the windows of the master bedroom adding to the sense of anticipation and foreboding.

Stood naked at the base of the bed I watch on as Jana lays across her back, tethered by her wrists and ankles to each corner of the wide bed frame by thick black nylon ropes that attach to black leather cuffs fastened around her ankles and wrists. Dressed in a sheer black bra, a matching G-string and hold up black stockings she tests the rigid ropes that hold her down by pulling at them gently.

With her head propped up on a single pillow she would be able to look down across her toned body were it not for the thick black blindfold tied tightly through her hazel brown hair. Her ample chest rises and falls on deep nervous breaths of anticipation.

"Are you ok?" I enquire on little more than a whisper.

"Yes," comes the reticent reply after she swallows on a dry throat. "What... what now?"

"Have you not guessed?" I gently chide.

Simon Anderson's wife must surely have second guessed my intentions for her. Her ultimate act of betrayal to her marriage awaits her as she surrenders herself completely to my will and desire. Five slow months of sensual illicit discover have led to this moment and the ultimate trust the lonely housewife has placed in me. My lips and fingers have explored nearly every inch of her perfect figure, yet now as she lays there blindfold and bound before me it feels to myself like the first time I have known and discovered her. Held down in a prone position much as her first-born daughter had at my hand. She has easily and willingly surrendered to the restraint I have placed her in.

"Be gentle.,." Jana softly implores, "...I've never."

"I understand," I state cutting across her words. I do not want her to dwell in this moment I want Jana to anticipate and appreciate her circumstances.

Setting the wooden chest sat on the edge of the bed between her bound ankles I retrieve one last item that I require. Her waist shifts a little as on placing the chest on the floor I kneel upon the mattress and move forwards along the bed. My left hand pressing firmly up the inside of Jana's right thigh, pressing over sheer nylon, then lace stocking top and before reaching cool pale firm skin. As my fingers reach the thin satin feel waist band of her G-string I pull the flimsy garment towards me, digging the material into her skin as I do so.

My action is swift, brutally so, a slight gasp passing her lips as with the small silver scissors in the clutch of my right hand I cut through the thin elasticated material. A moment later I cut through the strap over her left hip and tug the now redundant material from her body to expose her to me.

Jana remains silent but for subtle the subtle hitched exhales that escape from her slightly parted mouth. Keeping hold of the scissors in my right hand I sit across her lower abdomen after letting the fingers of my left hand press firmly over the perfectly smooth lips of her labia. Deliberately pressing the scissors gently over her skin, I open them and cut through the centre of her sheer bra bringing further heighten breaths to her lips.

Jana's back arches a little but the bra remains in place over her firm round breasts. Reaching out with two quick hacks I diagonally cut through the shoulder straps of the bra. Discarding the scissors over the side of the bed before I pull apart the sheer material to reveal her cosmetically enhanced breasts, my eyes drawn to little tell tale scars that are a lighter colour than the complexion of the rest of her skin.

"Markus," Jana whispers as I reposition myself and press the fingers of my right hand now firmly against her exposed vagina.

I remain silent, her senses altered by the blindfold I want her to feel only my fingers as they gently press inside of her. My middle and forefinger working in unison to stimulate her now all but naked body.

"Markus," she offers once more before with my fingers still insides of her I alter my body position and place my lips to her neck kissing along her shoulders and breast plate, gently biting and kissing her pale skin with a passion.

I feast on her, slipping my body over hers kissing down across her breasts until I take her firm hard nipples in my mouth, before pressing down the bed further until my hands reach out to unnecessarily pin her thighs as my tongue extends to press along her slender tight vagina.

I feel how she shifts and wriggles in her restraint as pulling the lips of her labia apart I offer her oral pleasure that intersperses with the use of my fingers as they press deep back into her increasingly moistening slit.

Janas lower abdomen ripples as I raise my head and push myself back up over the bed her head turns from side on to look down across her body, in-spite of the blindfold.

"Markus... oh Markus" Jana breathlessly whispers yet again.

Aligning myself against her she takes in a deep breath as I press my hips forward. As I slowly penetrate her body with my own. Jana's neck cranes back against the pillow beneath her and she lets out a satisfied gasp as I steadily impale her bound body.

She feels as perfect as her reaction to my claiming her in this new unexpected fashion.

Her slender fingers grip around both the ropes that hold her wrists as I arch my own back to take her deep, and stretch her around me.

"You're mine," I whisper as my hips slowly begin to thrust.

**********

Jana lays face first across the bed, the ratchet click of the handcuffs fills the room as I snap them tightly shut over her stocking clad ankles. Her latest restraint complete.

Looking up across her I appreciate the almost total immobility I have caused. Naked spare for her stockings Jana's wrists cuff together in the small of her back. Black bondage tape wraps her forearms and her upper arms just the same as it does her thighs and calves. The black leather blindfold sits back over her eyes as she turns her head along her left-hand shoulder. The only useless restraint is the thick black leather collar buckle fastened around her neck, at this time it only serves an aesthetic purpose.

She lays silent and still as I kneel back into the bed and straddle the backs of her thighs. Reaching over to the bedside table a little awkwardly I procure the small plastic bottle sat on the glass surface of the table.

She attempts to raise her head on feeling and hearing my movement, her hazel hair damp with sweat from the humidity of the room. Outside the storm that had accompanied our first memorable trysts lingers away in the background. The room still plunged into a gloom from the dark cloud covered sky beyond the windows.

"I will need you to relax for me," I state on a neutral tone.

Flipping the plastic cap of the bottle of lube I dribble and excessive amount of the clear liquid between the cheeks of her buttocks. Her reaction doesn't bode well as she immediately tenses to the cold wet gel being applied. As I massage the lubricant across her ass and between her legs I gently tease my fingers gently into her cunt, an action that surprisingly relaxes her a little as a groan passes her lips.

I had never know her climax so furiously as she had whilst tied spread-eagle across the mattress, her heavy release still soaks into sheet beneath her.

"Take... take your... don't please don't force..." Jana unsteadily offers, fully aware of my intention.

"You have my word," I state as I squeeze a fresh deposit of lube onto the palm of my left hand, dropping the bottle to the bed as I slowly massage the oily substance back and forth the length of my dick and heavily so over my swollen glans.

Despite my words I appreciate the need not to delay or draw out the act for which I have her consent. Consent not gained today but over recent discussions, nonetheless I can only assume Jana would not have expected anal intercourse to transpire in this fashion.

Lowering myself towards her prostrate position I my slip my knees back a little as I press the tip of my dick against her now glistening wet sphincter as my right hand guides I slip my left hand under her waist and pull her body up towards mine. I can feel the tension that grips her body almost as tightly as her restraint. Unperturbed I press my hips slowly forward, hearing her pained gasp as I start to breach her tightness.

"Fuck..." Jana hisses, "Oh fuck fuck fuck,"

Choosing not to respond I simply press steadily on timid little thrusts as I seek to stretch her around my length and gain entry into her tight orifice.

"Markus... Markus... please..." Jana implores as what I can see of her face distorts on a grimace.

Patiently I hold off, easing back a fraction only then as I feel her body relax a little do I press my hips forwards.

Jana's howl from the sensation she experiences fills the room as I penetrate the dry tightness of her anus, her body struggles beneath me which with irony makes only serves to allow my slow steady access as she raises her hips and involuntarily presses herself onto my phallus as it slowly eases it deep into her.

"Fuck..." she seethes once more, "...Oh fuck me it's... it's..."

Taking my time, holding my breath as I concentrate, I eventually feel her body give as on a further pained gasp I feel my pelvis press against her buttocks.

"It's alright," I assure her, "I'm in... I'm in"

Jana does not respond, her body falling limp as her discomfort allows as she accepts me begrudgingly into her ass. Each little movement she makes is accompanied by a stifled little protest as she grits her teeth against the sensations I induce.

Taking my time, the feeling of her tightness wrapped clenched around me offers my own discomfort, I let her become accustomed to my penetration as I stretch her around me.

As I stir my hips and begin to slowly thrust fresh stifled gasps of pain fill the room, pained little sounds that build and never truly subside as I build to a slow steady fuck of her tight little ass.

Bound and blindfold face down on the bed I use the married woman to fulfil a callous desire.

Fucking her with a building momentum that only eases once I have sprayed ejaculate deep into her bowels.

**********

A silent reticence fills the air.

Jana has barely offered a word since slipping her broken body from the bed, peeling the remains of the bondage tape from her skin, leaving red abrasive marks along her arms and legs, marks that sit in compliment to the pressure marks of the steel handcuffs.

I decide to head down stairs as she takes solace in the shower room. Pulling a pair of dark grey lounge pants up my legs as I head in search of refreshment.

Passing Sophie who slumbers in the hallway I hear heavy rain begin to fall outside in the street once more. In the confines of the kitchen as the rain deafeningly hits the adjoining conservatory roof I fix a jug of lemon and ginger cordial over ice and set it on a tray with two glasses.

I'm just about to return to the bedroom when I hear Jana's heeled footsteps coming down the flights of stairs that lead from the master bedroom on the second floor. By time I reach the bottom of the stairs she descends the final flight of stairs, her stockings removed she is bare legged in only the black high heels she had worn on arrival, the dark grey over coat is fully buttoned from hem to neck and belts tightly at her waist to conceal her nudity.

She looks at me from her elevated position, her eyes red and raw, her hair dishevelled and damp with her make up all but smeared from her face. A weak smile forms across her lips.

"Your leaving?" I enquire

"I think I should," Jana offers taking a hesitant step down the stairs.

"But I thought...." I start to offer on her plans to stay the night given that Simon was working away at a series of meetings set over two days somewhere in the North East of the country.

"I think it's for the best..." Jana offers with a little shake of her head, "...we may be taking things too far... too fast."

A wince etches across her face as she slowly reaches the bottom step. My mind racing on the circumstances that have preceded her apparently irreversible decision.

"I thought we agreed," I counter.

"It's not just today... this afternoon..." Jana offers softly, "...I think we sometimes forget who we truly are to one another... the repercussions and ramifications of our actions."

Fully aware of the semantics of our sordid liaisons that have carried on for months now, I have never denied the complexity on which such sordid passions were built.

"I don't want you to go... but I won't ask you to stay," I state stepping aside to give her access to the door.

"I've become a plaything for you haven't I..." Jana states "...it's just sex ...sordid increasingly depraved sex ...that you move on from but that leaves me wracked with guilt when I have to return to my husband... and my family to behave like none of this ever happens."

"That's not the.... That's never been..." I offer, realising now though that it's only the first time I've genuinely been motivated by any strong personal feelings towards my business partners wife.

"It has... it always has been... since I let you coerce me into your bed." Jana offers with a sincere clarity. "That's why I need to step away."

"You don't get to make that decision," I hear the menace in my voice as she lowers the handle of the front door that eases open towards her.

"I do," Jana offers as she steps out into the rain that lashes heavily down.

"I can destroy you..." I snarl, "...you and your family."

"Don't you even try," Jana snarls pointing a finger at me as she turns around, her hair and coat already soaked in rain.

I face her for a matter of only seconds. Through the downpour she stands in I cannot honestly see if tears streak her face as she angrily holds my eyeline as I stand shirtless in the doorway.

Jana Anderson turns on her heels her head down as she hurriedly clambers into the dark green Mini parked at the pavement directly outside the Town House.

I watch on as angrily she over revs the engine on starting the ignition, crunching the cars gearbox as she speeds away along the narrow street that is awash with a torrent of rain water.

Movement catches my eye on the pavement on the opposite side of the road, I am suddenly conscious of the very public spectacle that's just played out and my relative state of undress.

My stomach twisting on the sudden panic and instant guilt that grips me as I look directly into the narrowed eyes of the slender brunette, dressed all in black, who stands facing me from under the canopy of a bright red umbrella.

Sara Anderson.

********************************************************

Chapter Nine - The Cost Of Consequence

*********************************************************

Early September sun warns my skin as I step the short distance towards the main entrance of the imposing grey building from the Rolls Royce that George has pulled up as close to the front doors as possible.

I hear him reverse in order to park up and wait for me in the main car park, I have informed him I should be no longer than an hour. Although I suspect that I may be significantly longer. Not that I believe George will be bothered with his online sudoku to keep him entertained.

Entering via the slow parting automatic slide doors I stride with purpose.

"Good afternoon Mr Halliday," Emily a fresh-faced young receptionist who's been with the business a number of years offers with a broad smile. "I didn't know we were expecting to see you today."

"Afternoon Emily..." I respond with a pleasant nature, "...I'm just here to see Simon."

"I'll call him and let you know you're on your way." Emily states from behind me as I head for the stairs in preference of the elevator.

"Don't worry..." I offer without looking back, "...He'll soon know I'm here."

On each step I take I strengthen my resolve, prepared for why I am here. The uneasy decision I have made over the last few weeks has been motivated by compelling reasons. Reasons that can only be avoided for so long.

Reaching the landing that leads to the main administration offices a male employee I do not recognise holds a door open for me as I step into the large open plan office. For its size, the office is largely empty. The vast desolate office space that overlooks a near empty warehouse through large windows is greatest testimony to the drop in productivity and performance at the ailing logistics business.