All Comments on 'The Poke Her Game'

by ktriniii

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Rape is not sexy, it's predatory violence. This screed doesn't belong on this website, let alone classified in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not okay

This story is not seduction it's rape, plain and simple. I'm literally disgusted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This is neither seduction nor voyeurism, it's RAPE. I'm actually worried that the author doesn't know the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not Only

Does a husband, who claims to love his wife, allow her to be raped and treats the rapists with respect, but the author can't spell: e.g. he never "herald" his wife make such sounds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shit - just another cuckold piece of shit submission.

This idiot must be related to cum-sucking faggot vastiesmith2 or bt2 (wantswhiteboys is the 2nd cousin, we heard). Puke!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Non-consentual/Reluctance

This is more of a Non-consentual/Reluctance story than an Erotic Coupling story.

LurvtoLickLurvtoLickabout 8 years ago
Trash

Very unpleasant story. Hardly Exhibitionist & Voyeur. Non-Consent is the only suitable category for this trash

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
I was upset but I'm ok now

I started reading and got more and more upset as hubby didn't step in to rescue wife. He could have saved the day by confiscating the guy's but he didn't. My mind changed at that point. The girl cut loose and feeling no restriction from hubby she will keep doing it. Hubby now needs to get ahead of the situation, which he may be doing as described in the last couple sentences. I hope he takes charge and directs her energy. She deserves her ability to play and he appears to be encouraging her. xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Quit writing and get a job

Nice rape story asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yeah, too rapey for us.

Your "Watching" series leaned in that direction, too. I took the liberty of rewriting some of it for my wife and me to share, because the rest of that series was hot. Wish you'd consider continuing that series, but with less of a drunk/rape angle and more of a reluctant/giving in to pleasure angle. That's present but it's overshadowed by the coercion.

Not being politically "correct" - it's just that rape makes it much less erotic. Reluctance, persuasion, seduction and surrender to pleasure - that's hard to write but much, much hotter, IMHO

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55about 8 years ago
rape shit

fucking stupid piece of shit, who the fuck gets thrills from a drunk rape shit .. grow some balls and write something interesting or go and hide in a dark cave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nothing at all

erotic here, when the jerk can stand there and watch his wife get raped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cant you

Fucking realize this is rape? Glad to see readers noticed. There is nothing appealing about this story. She is getting raped. How fucking hard is it to spot rape seriously ? The line isn't blurry at all. The people who get excited by people being raped read the non consent category. Go over there with your shitty stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey, Fucktard...

What kind of man lets his wife get raped? My wife had two guys try that one night. They didn't know us and I was circulating at a party we stayed to long at. The drinks were flowing and they managed to get my wife outside while I was playing ping pong in the gameroom against the host. After he trounced me I went looking for my wife and found her trying to fight off the advanced of the two guys. I evened the odds a bit by hitting one of them as hard as I could at the base of the skull. The other guy must have thought the first one had slipped because he didn't stop until I hit him in the Adams Apple and he crumbled gasping for his life. Both guys ended up in the hospital for weeks. The first guy had a hematoma and the second a crushed larynx. That is what a husband does for his wife. And, no, there were no charges pressed by either guy or the police.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 8 years ago
This is - WITHOUT DOUBT -

the absolute WORST tale that has been printed! It should be removed from sight!

AND EVERY PERSON AT THAT TABLE SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH RAPE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nope. Not good.

The story started out fine, and it could have ended fine if she had been a willing participant, or even at least enjoyed, but this was rape. You should have at least put the story in Non-Consent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
rape

wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yeah, Rape Dammit !

Predatory basterds, I don't know who was more sick; the fuckers who forced themselves on her, or the husband who just stood and watched. Put this kind of crap over in non-consent where it belongs. The two who forced their cocks down her throat should have had something forced down their's, like a fist clear up to the elbow. And the "filmer", after the phone was smashed; should have the pieces stuffed up his ass. And Con (what an appropriate name) should have been delt with in whatever the most painful and permanently disfiguring way possible, while dealing out the most pain at the same time. Maybe as the mafia would say "Let him sleep with the fishes".

But, alas, this is only a story and the husband did nothing; no, he seemed to get off on the shit. And the emboldened rapists (yes, rapists) live on to lie in wait for the next victim to score with.

And the wife (the suddenly sober, showing no evidence of her transgressions-WIFE), who stood right to his face and BLATENTLY looked him in the face and lied to him. A person that he now obviously didn't know nearly as well as he though he did. Because unless he's into the crap that he just witnessed, that probably wasn't the first time, and since he didn't speak up to stop it probably wouldn't be the last.

Having been through something like this in my life (it was over by the time that I saw what happened). The relationship is never the same after this, love and caring is replaced by mistrust and suspicion; what has been done can't be undone. She did fine for a while, then I guess she had an "itch" and I caught her again; and that was the end of us.

It might have been interesting in another chapter to read of the aftermath, but sometimes it's better to leave it to the readers "theater of the mind". We all have ideas of what might have happened, sometimes it's better left unsaid.

ShyExposureShyExposureabout 8 years ago
Rape, and Disgust

Remove this horrid thing...now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rape- agree

Not deserving of a star. The husband is an ass letting his wife get raped

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sick and disgusted

Pure crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good writer, bad story

Great build up, but rape is never okay. If you're going to post this crap, do it in the non-consent section.

TwopullTwopullabout 8 years ago

Sick... This is rape.. You don't treat rape as fantasy...

Sick husband to get off seeing his wife getting raped

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Asshole Allows His Wife to be Raped?

What a piece of shit that husband is! He can stop his wife from being raped and instead he just watches? That's not love,that's sick! And as the story ends he's setting her up to be gang banged by his poker buddies! This guy needs to be run over by a bus! ~ Underage is NOT allowed on literotica but rape is? Over the line with this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not good at all....

That husband doesn't deserve a wife. He's a total arsehole for letting his wife get raped.

She needs to leave him and find someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My fiancé

My fiancé and I went out one night she was wearing a short white skirt it was thin so almost see through with light on it you could see clearly she was wearing a white thong and was wearing a black silk strap top no bra tot are big and perky 36e big bum she is size 14 beautiful face well we was in a pub meet a few people he we started talking to then they asked if we was going to soko (clubbing) we again half cut already we was dancing in a group I went to the toilet when I came back she was being groped I sat back and watched for a minute then went over and she was leaning on me drunk almost passing out so went outside had a smoke a guy came out said they where leaving to go to a friends house would we like to go I thought I need some more to drink and agreed got there and there was 7 guys 8 including me I put Chloe on the sofa we all went outside to smoke I could see her through a window two guys said they need toilet and one asked if I wanted a drink so I said yes and they brought out shots all out having a laugh I look over at Chloe and see the two guys are playing with Chloe rubbing her tits and one was eating her pussy so I made out I needed the toilet one guy ran in said me first to warn them I was coming got to living room they pretend to be watching tv so I went to the toilet went back out side and slowly pretended to fall asleep facing the window watching them play with my fiancé after a few minutes the rest of them went in and all started getting naked but left Chloe fully clothed and started fucking her at this point I was wanking freely as they couldn't see out as was dark but I could see in after about 2 hours they all had finished I pretended to wake up went over to Chloe they all had fallen asleep she was covered in cum her clothes face her and pussy and ass she was still passed out phoned a taxi half way home I realised I have no cash and he says can he fuck her so I said yes and he pulled up at a holiday in went round the back and it was a taxi hang out and they took turns on her there must of been 10 taxi men all pakis and when they finished our taxi guy made me lick her pussy and spit the cum on her clothes then we had to walk the rest of the way but I had to carry Chloe half way I had to stop and a guy drove passed offered a lift which I kindly accepted and when we got home I asked him in to fuck her so he did and when he left I was licking Chloe all over then fucked her was best sex ever she struggled to walk for a few days and was not happy when I told her but I didn't tell her from when we left the house she would kill me lol

RobsoundRobsoundabout 8 years ago
So Sexy

This story was a big turn on, and it was nicely written. A bit more attention to proof reading wouldn't go amiss though.

Ignore the idiots who don't know the difference between fact and fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More sick,...

unfinished shit from this author. His other 'story' ends with a 'to be continued'. He didn't even bother wasting our time writing that here, because he knows he doesn't have the talent to complete it. Please crawl back in your writing hole for another 5 years.

l_bo60l_bo60about 8 years ago
Great story

I love this kind of story, and this one is very well done. Very sexy and hot. To the negative commentators: get over it folks, this is fiction. Nobody is advocating rape, have fun with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hi guys

Just a question did anyone enjoy my story called my fiancé please comment guys thank you xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

-35 for a sicking cuckold story of a very sick man i bet he sucked all of the cum out of her when they got home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bad

even if the husband enjoyed it, in my book that is plain rape

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My fiancé

Dude you need to write this properly as it has a lot of potential and Chloe sounds sexy does anyone else agree it has potential?

MunchDKMunchDKabout 8 years ago
Damn

Anonymously berating an author for his work most be some kind of fetish since so many people seem to enjoy doing it.

Rape fantasies are one of the most common kinds of fantasy among women. It does not mean that we want to be raped, or that the men writing about it want to rape us. It is fantasy and as every other fantasy it is healthy to have an outlet for them.

Fuck off with your judgemental attitudes.

MunchDKMunchDKabout 8 years ago
To the author

This was one of the best versions of this type of fantasy I have read in a long time. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

One of my favorite stories in this site. All my favorite fantasies rolled into one great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredibly Hot!

One of the best I've read on here. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dang people

It's a story, not real, doubt it happened, but if it did the husband would be a dick for letting it happen. I don't like rape, or abuse of children, and I believe that the people that commit those crimes should be released to the family of the victims. The judicial system does not do justice to said criminals. As for the story, it was not too bad for a nonconsent\reluctance story. Maybe a little proofreading but everybody who writes usually needs some of that as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Five Stars...loved it. Hope to read more about her and their next 'poke-her' game.

hugs & kisses

loved it.

catt.....(a shared wife and loving life)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I literally felt sick as I read this story

Not fun and not sporting for three men to get a lone woman drunk then keep pushing drinks on her then finally raping her. I was filled with disgust that a "loving husband" would not protect his wife. The flimsy excuse for an ending was so improbable. If I was writing Chapter 2 it would read much like the movie I Spit On Your Grave.

Shame on you!

DrunkthenuseherDrunkthenuseherover 7 years ago
Awesome

Loved it, so many walks reading through this amazing storie

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Forced

I don't understand women when someone forces a cock in their mouth and don't want it why they do not bite it hard and don't release it,very painful it would be.

MunchDKMunchDKover 7 years ago
Anonymous

Fear of what the man will do to us if he is not completely incapacitated

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty bad story of rape

Forced and he husband watches and didn't stop it. Then she like it. What kind of chuck are you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

the second they forced the booze into her its assault and then they raped her. you are truly sick, for having the husband watch and allow it.

MunchDKMunchDKover 7 years ago
Why

Is it always the anonymous posters who have no sense of the difference between fantasy and reality?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I want to meet you MunchDK!

I agree: this is fantasy not reality. Yes, the story could've been better written, with attention to spelling, grammar and realistic detail (e.g. anal sex without KY or Vaseline, etc.?!) but it was still - in a crazy way - hot. I'm an outwardly masculine guy, nice body, big cock and all that... but I have secret cuckold, voyeur, "loving wives" type fantasies. I sometimes imagine watching my wife with two or three other guys. In the past I have seen her be a bit of an exhibitionist and flirty around other guys when she's had a bit too much to drink. It's both a little embarrassing... and hot at the same time. (P.S. If you want a ridiculously unrealistic - but inexplicably hot - story along the reluctant/non-consenting wife lines read "Private Campground" Part 1. And no, I didn't write it.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Fuck,I would love to do this with my wife.to see her sucking and fucking multiple guys and getting reamed in her arse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a crock of shit

Only idiots take videos of themselves committing a crime. Take the video away from the idiot and go to the Police. This was ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

My wife was at a party when two assholes tried to take advantage of her so I did what any husband would do and beat the fucking shit out of them.I made such a show that when we goto parties now nobody fucks around with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wasn't really non con. Kinda misleading and no resolution for the so called rape? God you writers suck.

MunchDKMunchDKover 6 years ago
Previous Anonymous

Perhaps you should read the category name again? there is also the /Reluctance aspect of the tag.

DO not worry, ktriniii. Your stories are great, and I for one hope you return to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a cluck!!!

Only a full blown Cluck would let this happen. I hate when a supposily normal guy just stands by and lets his wife get drunk and fucked. I call bullshit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very hot story, when the 2nd part ?

You should définitely write a second part where she go furthur with husband still watching in disbelief his wife perversions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I think it’s a great story. I’ve seen my wife close but hasn’t yet. This guy Thad always hits on her. I’m sure one day I will be writing Thad and Denise fucking while I watch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More of Michelle

Loved your story! Great non-con cuckold. Perfect build up of erotism. Do a lot of readers a favour and continue with the violation of her ass by old perverts while hubby is watching. Be encouraged to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"take that you fucking dirty little bitch" What the HELL !!

The only thing more disgusting than the druged RAPE of this woman is that

KTwharever has the loving husband watching it all go down.

I am NOT an angry woman. I AM an adult man with a wife and 2 female kids.

This piece of shit story isn't even low grade porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
drunk fuck

it is a game she pretends to be drunk he is eather gone or pretends to be passed out so she can get fucked really good with out anyone knowing they both love to do this all the time. I do this with my wife all the time. She gets fucked by who ever is there and I get a cream pie the more cream the better.

RanDog025RanDog025over 5 years ago
SHIT STORY!

UNLESS YOUR A CUCKOLD. NOT EVEN A 1 STAR!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wife

Wife willingly fucked 2 guys at a game. She loved it and wanted more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pathetic husband

Embarrassing

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 4 years ago
I couldn’t finish

Rape isn’t erotic. It’s just rape. Forced non consensual sex. In my world no means no. What kind of man would stand by and get off on his wife or any other woman gang raped? The whole lot of them should go to prison and Bubba should show them first hand what rape is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I am marking this submission as a non-consent/reluctance sex story. I like it very very much, gave it a 4.5 but i am rounding it to 5- (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-)!

This story is based on both a number of true events & numerous erotic fantasies by voyeur husbands (& boyfriends).

In a short story the author is allowed to use hyperbole as a writing tool in order to add emphasis & thereby send a clearer message across.

The husband in the story is KINKY! I feel I know reason why he did not interrupt the action: he got paralysed, mesmerized by what his wife was doing; he must have had a feeling it was happening to another married couple. The terms like denial & wilful ignorance are accurate but they can not describe the confusion in the head and the heart of the husband who watches his wife groped or fucked by another man.

(Been there, watched it. I forgave my wife. Also I discovered my own voyeur side.)

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 4 years ago
Plain and Simple

Aggravated sexual assault with extenuating circumstances - 20 years to life for everyone at the table, either as a rapist or accomplice, including the husband. She said "No"! She only has to say it once. Then it's rape. Secondly, not only was she drunk, they forced even more liquor down her throat - she was completely incapacitated (Further extenuating circumstances). Alcohol and/or drugs vitiates consent to engage in sex. In Texas and some other states, this gets you the chair.

That was no husband. That was a coward; a yellow, momma's-sissy-boy faggot - no doubt a premature ejaculator who pisses his pants sixteen times a day from fear; undescended gonads and a 2-inch weenie; so fat his titties are bigger than his wife's. Loves it when the neighbor's poodle jumps him and fucks him in the ass. The exact same description of every "man" who admits to like watching his wife fuck other men...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
In My State It Is Rape

This is a sex offense. Each man could be looking at twenty years in prison with Bubba as a cellmate...followed.by years of supervised probation or parole and twenty-five years to life as a Registered Sex Offender. And their days of being a man are long behind them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
another ending plus ID for part two

When Con ended his ass fuck Grant should have flipped her on her back and had a go. Max got off twice and so be Con but Grant only once? For part 2 Her boss Con sister should black mail her into having sex with her. Grant and Max also take advantage of her at work.

Kimmy97Kimmy97almost 3 years ago

So many wanna be lawyers making comments. The category is non consent/reluctance.

Ofcourse, after she returned from the bathroom. She seemed quite sober, and slyly joked about them teaching her and helping her through the hard parts. She loved it what happened. As did I.

ecboyecboyover 2 years ago

Well written but, a man who watches his wife being raped is not a man in my eyes. They deserved the living sh*t beaten out of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are that fucking dumb?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Most real men don't really like these types of stories, where husbands just watch their wives being taken advantage of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the "story"

I wonder if its the self guilt with some of these comments after enjoying these stories that causes they're negative comments in a consent/ reluctance genre

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I used to fantasize about my wife being in a situation like that. Her coerced into going along for just awhile long as the men take a few more liberties. Finally she seems to come to her senses but by then the men are worked up and ignore her halfhearted attempts to leave.

I watch hidden as holding her they undress her, teasing her and keeping her excited even as she tries to stop. Three grown white men have a young Asian girl between them and each picking their favorite thing to do to her. One French kissing her holding her head still as another unbuttons her blouse to bare her tits for everyone to feel as she squirms. I can hear her saying no please as the third man has his fingers in her and she seems to be weakening. I know it’s only a matter of time before they get what they want from my wife and like a deflating balloon she seems to completely surrender as he slides his stiff dick in her. I can hear her moan and her legs relax as he starts pushing into her soaking wet pussy. I can hear the men telling her how good they’re going to fuck her and her saying “ OGOD” as she has a her first orgasm.

I learned early she likes being forced by white men and I love to watch them use her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a rape.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is just rape, there was no consent, she was mot in a state to consent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was rape and propogstes the myth that the woman eventually will enjoy being raped

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it was just a wife loving all the cocks,it happened to my wife when she was at a party ,she was getting very drunk when one of the guys grabbed her cunt,,and it went on to be a gangbang with several black guys and a couple white guys fucking her and a couple of her gitrlfriends

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs11 months ago

PURE B/S! Men are territorial and, wouldn't let another man do his wife unless forced to.

alan_deealan_dee9 months ago

Just another pathetic story about a piece of shit husband standing by watching his wife getting raped who then wonders what he should do. 1 star because I can't vote any lower.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with Alan_dee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous