The Poker Game

Story Info
losing a bet to the neighbor brings about a reluctant change.
1.8k words
3.91
27.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After living next to my neighbor for 6 months, he finally invited me to his weekend poker game, which always seemed to be a big hit based on all the noise. He seemed a bit eccentric, but everyone here seemed to like him, and there was just something about him that made you want to be on his good side. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

After losing everything I had trying to impress him, he offered me a proposition. If I win the next hand, I get everything I lost back. If I lose, I had to take the X-Change he just put on the table and be the entertainment for the rest of the night. He added that, as a consolation, he return enough of my money that I'd be able to still pay my rent. I knew the pills were temporary, except for like the plus pills, and I also knew my landlord would make my current money problem much less temporary by evicting me if I couldn't pay my rent, so I decided after he told me it wasn't a plus that I had better give it a shot.

And of course, I had three of a kind going into the river, and lost in the end to a full house. I took the pill like I said I would and could feel myself changing almost right away. I had never taken X-Change before, but I had this weird feeling in the back of my mind that I thought couldn't be normal. I tried to just ignore it as me being nervous and embarrassed since I wasn't used to being a girl and having all these eyes on me like this. My neighbor said he had first dibs since he won, and made me get completely naked. He then pulled his dick out and put on a condom. He made me get in front of him and get on my knees. Being so close to his cock I started feeling that odd sensation in the back of my head get stronger. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head the rest of the way to his cock before I could think much about it.

Before I knew it he was forcing his cock deeper and deeper into my throat. I could see the others out of the corner of my eye stripping down and putting on condoms as well as one of them entering my new pussy from behind.

That feeling in my head was getting stronger and stronger, becoming almost like a buzzing sound. Getting fucked felt great, but something was wrong. I felt like I should cum, but I was right on the verge and going nowhere. It was maddening. And that buzz just kept getting worse. My neighbor must have realized by now I was confused and decided to finally tell me what I took.

He said, "You see, I'm one of the researchers at the local X-Change lab. Came up with this custom pill myself. I call it the cumslut. It lasts as long as a normal basic, and you change back afterwords, I didn't lie about that. You also can't get pregnant. I'm sure that makes you wonder about the condoms huh? Well, see, on this pill, you can only cum, when you recieve someone else's cum. It can be oral, anal, or even your new pussy, but the second you get that cum, you have the most intense orgasm of your life."

"The problem is, the second you take that cum, the change is permanent. You'll forever be addicted to it and searching for your next hard cock to get it from. It's kind of a mix between a denial, and a resistance, with a few tweaks obviously. Being a man of moral integrity I would obviously never force someone to be permanently changed like that. I'm not evil. So, we use condoms to make sure you can change back. Now, of course, if you WANTED to stay this way, you could just tell us to take them off and we'd be more than happy to do that for you. Only if you want us too though."

The sarcasm dripping from his words made me want to scream, but I couldn't think much of anything with this feeling in my head getting worse by the second. He pulled his cock from my mouth and asked me what I wanted them to do. I said I wanted to change back without giving myself the chance to think otherwise. He said, "suit yourself" and got up to let someone else take his spot for the time being. This guy was longer but not as thick. As he went to walk away he learned over and said to let him know if I changed my mind.

The next hour or so was a blur, the feeling in my head becoming unbearable as the need to cum became an insistent entity all it's own, feeling on the verge with each thrust from behind but just not able to get there. I could feel every ounce of resistance in me shattering and slipping away with each thrust.

That's when the guy in my mouth tensed up and came inside the condom he was wearing, pushing even harder down my throat and holding me there. I nearly lost my mind in that instant. I felt the deepest sorrow I have ever felt in my life, knowing that his cum was wasted and I was so close but couldn't have it. My neighbor came up to me then, tears streaming down my face, and as the guy in front of me started to pull out, he asked me again, mock concern in his voice, if everything was OK, and what I wanted them to do.ďż˝

With my head down in shame, I told him I wanted their cum. He said "good girl" as he sat in front of me and shoved his cock in my mouth. It was then that I realized he already had his condom off when he came up to me. He knew he had me and that I was broken.ďż˝

I didn't even care anymore. I just needed to cum. I needed them to cum.ďż˝ As the guy behind me slipped his now condomless dick into my pussy, I got into rhythm, deep throating my neighbor just to rock back onto the cock behind me, back and forth like that until I could feel them both start to tense up. I went all the way down on my neighbor, taking every inch down my throat, and felt the guy behind me thrust with everything he had, holding himself deep inside me as they both erupted, sending thick streams of delicious cum down my throat and in my pussy respectively.ďż˝

So that was it then. I was stuck like this for the rest of my life. I didn't have long to think that thought as I started having an orgasm so intense I thought I might die. It was hands down the best orgasm of my life, and it felt like it went on for an hour. It was probably only a minuet or two, but my God.ďż˝

As I came to my senses the guy behind me had gotten up and the neighbor was getting up and moving as well. Two more took their places seconds later and I didn't even need to be told what to do.ďż˝

Six more guys and multiple insane orgasms later I was laying in a puddle of my own sweat and everyone's cum, exhausted. Still, all I could think about was cumming again. I needed more. The neighbor sat down next to me and with a grin started another speech I'm sure that he practiced, and was taking great satisfaction being able to say out loud.ďż˝

"So, I guess you're stuck like this now. I mean, it was your decision after all, so there's that anyway. Still, there's the matter of your apartment and your old life, as well as the new life you have to look forward to now to take care of. I'll have a chat with the landlord and let him know that I'll be taking the apartment over and attaching it to my own. I have the money to pay for it and we go way back. Besides, when he meets my new girl, I'm sure any disagreements he may have will melt away." (he said this last part while moving a piece of my hair out of my face)

"As for your old life, I can send correspondences to anyone who might worry, and your current boss. They'll think you decided to travel the country and see the sights. Finally, as for your new life, I'm sure you can already feel the urge rising within to take another hot load. Don't worry, I'll make sure you have a steady stream of fresh faces all too eager to give you what you need. Once I convert your apartment over fully, you won't even have to do any of the work. Between the glory hole box I'm going to put in, and the other dungeon furniture, I'll have men lined up to pay me for the opportunity to fill you with cum any way they want to."

"In the meantime, I've already put out an ad offering your services, and your first client should be here within the hour. I'm ready for round two though, so bring that ass over here. I want first shot at it before anyone else gets the idea."

In my head I thought, "hasn't he taken enough already. Now he wants to be the first to fuck my ass as well?"

On the outside I was drooling at the thought of him blowing his load in my ass as I crawled on all four towards him, arching my back and displaying my ass for him like a mindless slut. As the others left and he slid his rock hard cock into my ass, his thrusts picking up speed until all you could hear was the sound of his balls slapping my dripping pussy, the last coherent thought I had before my entire being was wracked by another soul shattering orgasm as he came deep in my ass was, "I'll get out of this somehow. I have to. I can't just be this crazy assholes cum addicted sex slave."

As the orgasm subsided and I glanced around realizing there wasn't another person there to fuck me yet, I realized that yes, I was this crazy assholes cum addicted sex slave, and there was nothing that I could do about it. 15 more minuets till my first client gets here. I wonder if the neighbor can go one more time before then....