All Comments on 'The Poker Game'

by anotherandomauthor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Equality2Equality2about 14 years ago
Great effort.

A well written erotic story about a perfect slut wife. Well done and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Same old swinging nonsense.

Nothing new or erotic here.Who the hell would want a slut/whore wife that will fuck anyone or anything? Brain dead writers and readers so it seems.

cbexhibcbexhibabout 14 years ago
Good story!

It's been done before, but you do it well. That hater in the comments needs to learn how to browse categories.

I'd love it if you wrote more stories like this, especially with that initial emphasis on exhibitionism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
VERY HOT !!

Personally, I love the poker game, slut wife scenario. I thought yours was well written, and had enough subtle differences in how the wife ultimately participates to keep it reasonably fresh. Also appreciated that it was longer than many I've seen allowing the action to build nicely. Hope you'll write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oooooh, Good One!

no holes barred

A Star is Born

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 6 years ago
Not bad for a first effort

The poker game stories are fairly common, but you have to start somewhere. Grammar is pretty good. Story holds your interest. Ignore the anonymous idiot. I'm constantly amazed at how many people will read this type of story and then complain that it's this type of story. Why read it if you don't like it? It might go better in Loving Wife category, but in reality, most group sex is going to involve at least some married people unless they're all college age. It wouldn't hurt to have an editor, but like I said, grammar is fairly good. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have read and reread this story over the years. Still very hot. One of the few ATM stories that doesn't involve incest, so grateful. Hope you come back and write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please start writing again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous