All Comments on 'The Poker Game Ch. 01: Ante Up'

by stealth311

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BadDaddy59BadDaddy59almost 7 years ago
your first attempt

Well that was an enjoyably start, looking forward to reading more.

FASfanFASfanalmost 7 years ago
You don't need to ask for kindness ...

... if you can write a story like this as your first attempt! Very well done, stealth311, and welcome to Literotica. I am looking forward to reading much more soon. Five star!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A very good beginning

Excellent writing for a first effort. The sub's nervousness about the evening and her interplay with her Dom/boss are a welcome change of pace from the usual uber-sub, and shows how uneasily such a relationship builds. The instruction sheet was a nice touch, giving us a foreshadowing of future events and showing the nature of the Dom. I'm looking forward to seeing how the evening progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

My Master has considered having a party like this for his friends several times. You have captured my every emotion about the prospect, both pro and con. Very well done! I look forward to reading chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You've set the scene brilliantly

Going straight to page 2 after that scenesetter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well written

It was a very good start to your story. It was very comprehensive and flowed really well. I did find a couple of things that I thought were odd, like her being punished for expressing her fears/ concerns regarding the upcoming poker game? That just seemed really bizarre. I know trust is important but it just seems bizarre that she was punished for a genuine concern, it made him seem really cold and uncaring. The other odd thing was her talking to herself in the third person?

I noticed that this seems to be a DD/ LG relationship, I know a lot of people derive a great deal of pleasure from that kind of relationship but it’s really really not my thing so I’ll bow out from here.

Good luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous