The Poker Game Ch. 01: Ante Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During Dinner - Dinner will be served at 6:45pm. When ready, ring the bell and announce dinner. Lead everyone into the dining room. Refresh drinks. You are not eating with us. While we eat, prepare the poker table with cards, ashtrays, and dealer button. Come around at about 7:15pm to check drinks and needs. Find a bite in the back if you're hungry, it could be a late night. At 7:45, be sure that the plates have been cleared and the caterers are wrapping up. Offer after dinner drinks and bring around the box of cigars.

The Game Starts - At 8pm, invite us to continue our evening at the poker table. Stay to deal the first hour. Once the clock strikes 9pm, announce the last hand of the first round. Once everyone has added their ante, explain our arrangement and your duties for the evening. That will be the last hand you deal for us. Then add your first envelope to the pot and deal the hand. After the first round, I expect you to be dressed in servant attire every time you come around to refresh drinks.

Envelopes - You in control of what you write on the notes. There should be four in total, each with an increasingly better 'prize'. You already know what I expect of you. I trust you will get creative and show my guests a great time. I trust that you not disappoint me.

BD

12