The Poker Master Ch. 02: Cock Religion

Story Info
New black master begins my formal training.
6.1k words
4.7
9.6k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/17/2023
Created 04/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up suddenly in my computer chair to a woman's moans coming from my dangling headphones. Looking towards the screen, I realized it was still playing black cock porn -- I'd found a BBC playlist on Youporntubehub and just rubbed myself on the edge until I passed out I guess. My dick was still shiny with lotion and I'm sure I stank of dried precum, but I knew I hadn't had an orgasm - I would've remembered that.

Pulling my boxers back up from around my ankles, I snuck over to the bathroom for a shower. The warm water was soothing and my mind was soon wandering as I slowly washed my cock clean. I thought about how Reshawn wouldn't call it a cock - he'd call it something derogatory like a 'dicklet'. He'd even called it a 'clitty' in his last text - that one really had an effect on me.

So I stood there mindlessly rubbing my little clitty with my thumb and forefingers as I thought about all the black cock I'd seen in the past day. Perhaps all the porn that played as I slept was still lingering in my brain. Reshawn had said that I need to work on my cocksucking, and I wondered if, in my sleep, I'd picked up any skills that I could use next time. "Wait, next time?!" I thought, proving that I could still think for myself. But then I quickly concluded that of course there would be a next time.

I had been doing everything Reshawn said for like 15 hours, and here I was in the shower just diddling myself thinking about black cock on my own time. But it's not like I never had these thoughts before I'd met him. I'd been gooning to BBC porn and sissy hypno since high school. But now, at college, without parents around, these urges - like so many others - were getting the better of me. Soon, I was picturing Reshawn's thick cock and hearing his words echo in my ears.

"Good boy," he'd told me -- I loved how that made me feel.

"Now kiss it gently on the tip," I imagined facing his cock from my knees.

"Y'know, you've got a cute body, Chrissy," I smiled, basking in his compliments.

"Mine's nothing like that little dicklet you got, is it?" I shivered, feeling the pleasant sting of his insults.

"This has nothing to do with your little dicklet." I understood -- diddling was all that my dicklet deserved.

"This is all about BIG. BLACK. COCK." His words echoed around my empty head and became my own.

"Only black cocks get worshiped," I thought. "Everyone loves black cocks. All women love to worship the BBC. Everyone should worship the BBC." I started to unconsciously rub around my hole as I thumbed my little dick.

I suddenly opened my eyes. "Oh God - it's like all that sissy hypno is just reverberating in my brain!" I hadn't noticed any long-term effects of the crazy porn I watched until just this moment. There were always so many sultry women - and men - instructing me to admire black cock, always so many hypnotic swirls over beautiful pictures and demeaning words. It always turned me on SO much in the moment - I could goon for hours late into the night, but it always left my head by the next morning.

Now, I was thinking about it all in the shower, fondly recalling times when another man mocked my small penis and made me worship his cock and cum. I could feign naivete and wonder, "Why is this happening so quickly?" But I know. I know exactly why I was so turned on by being emasculated and worshiping black cock. I knew that, in the porn I watched, I really was more like the girls than the men. And I knew I couldn't wait to get my next helping of Reshawn's 'liquid gold'"

The last thought shook me out of my daze a little. I mean, I'd literally only been with a man once, and one action hardly defines a person. With what I deemed to be a tremendous demonstration of willpower, I switched the water to cold, quickly rinsed myself off, and stepped out to go prepare for class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, I was wrapping up some homework when I got a text.

RESHAWN: U up?

ME: Always - homework

RESHAWN: Come smoke. Oh and turn on iMessage so I can see u typing.

Fuck. I did love weed, but I knew I had way too much to do the next day. While I wrestled with this, I absent-mindedly switched over to settings and quickly changed them.

ME: Settings changed!

I was hoping he'd somehow forget about his other request.

RESHAWN: Good bitch

I tingled a little.

RESHAWN: Now be fully obedient to me and get down here and smoke

I carefully considered how to phrase my reply -- I wanted him to know that I still wanted him and I wanted to please him, but that I was trying to be responsible. I started to type something, then erased it, then started again.

ME: Ahhh sorry I can't tonight - too big a day tomorrow

RESHAWN: LOL

RESHAWN: That's cute trying to resist. You'll be on your knees in 10 mins.

I didn't quite know how to respond to that. But wait, he'd only asked me to smoke. I smirked as I typed my reply.

ME: Do I have to be on my knees to smoke with you now? [winking emoji]

RESHAWN: If I say so, yes. But I didn't say you'd be smoking weed.

There was a pause, but I didn't try guessing about his intended meaning - I just patiently waited for him to explain. Then, he sent a close-up picture of his massive black cock. I felt myself squirm in my seat.

RESHAWN: I'll be smoking the weed, but you'll be smoking this big dick.

ME: Ohhhh!

I was still trying to be cute, but secretly I was salivating as I remembered our encounter, the hours of porn I'd watched last night, and all my diddling in the shower.

RESHAWN: No more being coy, boy. This was never a question. Get down here now.

That was abrupt. I didn't want to ruin this thing that just started and I knew he was waiting for my reply. And I knew I was on my way.

ME: Yes sir.

I was out my door by the time I hit send.

RESHAWN: Good boi - picture those porn scenes from last night on your way down.

I read the text, then quickly scrolled up to the picture he'd just sent. I thought about how those girls in the porn were so cute, playful, and eager to please. I think I even put a little feminine bounce in my step as I walked over. I could feel my clitty tingling as I rubbed my legs, but I tried to ignore it as I made my way through the dorm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door to Reshawn's room was cracked open and I pushed in slowly. I didn't see him at first, so I leaned in and peered around the closet door hesitantly.

"Don't be shy, slut, get in here." I let out a small gasp as I jumped in and shut the door quickly, hoping no one heard him or knew what we were doing.

"I said don't be shy." Reshawn reproached me as he turned from his computer chair. "So, get naked, bitch."

This was a little more aggressive than I expected, but I was already here. I considered that I wasn't sure I'd locked the door behind me, but I didn't want to look shy again after he'd repeated the instruction. I wanted to please him so deeply that, within seconds, my clothes were on the floor. I tried to strike a posture that might be flattering, but paused as my head was torn between a normal masculine pose and a submissive feminine one.

As I had this thought crossed my mind, and as I tried to evoke an image of a beautiful woman, my dick started to harden.

I looked up nervously and caught Reshawn's eyes.Without saying a word, he stood up, walked over to me, and ran one hand down my side and around to my ass. I was fully erect now, not knowing what was coming next.

Suddenly, with just his one hand wrapped around my buttcheek, he pulled me in, leaned down, and kissed me. My hard dicklet pressed against his shirtless abs as he sucked on my lip and pushed his tongue inside.

I truly felt feminine in this moment, having never received a kiss like this. I could just accept his tongue and it felt wonderful - I arched my back and tilted my chin up in an almost submissive posture. Reshawn nearly purred back in my ear, "Mmm you're mine now, Chrissy," with a parting lick of my upper lip.

"Look, your little clitty's throbbing just from my kiss," he teased, shaking his head as he untied his sweatpants and let them fall to the floor.

"Do you see the difference between my black cock and your little white clitty?" he asked me, holding his hefty semi-erect member in his hand above my swollen, pale, undersized one.

"Yes sir," I nodded, feeling my humiliation deepen. The difference was clear.

"Tell me what you see," he instructed.

Understanding immediately how he wanted me to behave, I began, "I see that I have a tiny dicklet and that you have a beautiful, big, black cock that dwarfs it by comparison. Mine is so much smaller that it looks closer to a woman's clit than a man's cock. "

"Very good sweety," he lauded, but then abruptly lifted his cock and slapped its weight down onto my stiff dick. "Now tuck that away, then. Remember what we talked about. The only dick that should be out is the real dick - clits get tucked away in panties, which is something you should start thinking about. Now tuck it between your legs and get on your knees where you belong, Chrissy."

I absorbed his somewhat hurtful yet arousing words and quickly obeyed, finding myself face to face with his swelling cock. I licked my lips subconsciously, then caught myself and stopped suddenly.

"First, we'll check on those commitments. Let's see... I'm sure you did #3 right when I told you to last night. There's no way a sissy like you would try to cheat your way out of swallowing my alpha cum, right?"

I nodded admittingly.

"And interracial porn? I bet you watched a ton. I know you have playlists full of BBC porn. I bet you rubbed that little thing sore just drooling over black dicks all night. And I'm sure you were thinking about it all day during classes, too. We'll see if you learned any new techniques..."

I continued to nod, feeling quite transparent.

"And did you cum?"

"No sir"

"Of course not. I can tell by how horny your little clit-dick is right now. We want to keep it that way. No cumming without my permission, right?"

"Yes sir," I quickly confirmed, wondering how this might affect my relationship with my girlfriend.

"Okay, so commitments are done. Now it's time for cocksucking mantras. You DO remember your mantras, don't you?" Reshawn stood over me, speaking as a teacher drilling his student. A pun briefly occurred to me, but I had no time to think about it.

"Yes sir I do," I replied, recalling them instantly and realizing they'd lodged in my head somehow. Probably in the same spot where all that sissy hypno was - the spot that was seemingly moving towards the center of my brain. Or maybe this was just my brain now.

"Go on then," he insisted, somehow managing to insinuate that I needed to do this and that he was indulging me.

Without pause I began, "I love cock. I love to suck cock. I will do anything to suck my master's cock."

Silence. I looked up at him for approval, his mostly-erect cock inches from my face. He just met my glance, stepped forward, and laid his cock against my face. I marveled at the weight and warmth of it. "Well don't stop - they're called mantras for a reason, ya dumb slut."

His words stung a little, but I obediently began to repeat them, "I love cock. I love to suck cock. I will do anything to suck my master's cock. I love cock. I love to suck cock. I will do anything to suck my master's cock."

Reshawn slowly slid his smooth dick back and forth across my face in the rhythm of my chanting. There was something oddly calming about this and I let myself breathe deeply and relax at the blissful feeling. Settling my weight into my knees, I could feel a tiny drip of precum leaking onto my legs.

"I love cock. I love to suck cock. I will do anything to suck my master's cock." I continued the chant, unsure how long I'd been doing it.

"OK hold up. Open your mouth," Reshawn suddenly said, with his dick still resting against my forehead, nose, and mouth. I instinctively opened with my tongue out like I was at the dentist. "That's my girl," he praised, as he dragged his balls up along my tongue, then reached down beneath them and lifted them into my mouth. His musk now fully enveloped me from the inside and I breathed deeply without thinking.

"OK, continue," he instructed with a snicker.

Again without hesitation, I began to garble. "I wuv gock. I wuv boo huck gock. I will boo anyfing boo huck moy mafper's gock. I wuv gock. I wuv boo huck gock. I will boo anyfing boo huck moy mafper's gock."

"Now like this!" He pulled his balls out with a plop and then thrust his cock into the back of my mouth.

"I wa ongh. I wa oo ungh ongh. I wa oo unghahingh oo ungh i angheh ongh." My noises started sounding more like moans than words, but I continued with determination. It was hard to breathe but I managed to keep pace. "I wa ongh. I wa oo ungh ongh. I wa oo unghahingh oo ungh i angheh ongh."

"Perfect! That was absolutely perfect," Reshawn praised me as he pulled his cock away and turned back to his computer.

I beamed with pride, though I knew I shouldn't feel so proud of what I'd just done. I was just basically worshiping another man like a God and letting him humiliate me -- and it was turning me on like nothing ever had.

"Look at this," Reshawn called over, gesturing towards his screen. I looked up, still kneeling, to see a full-screen picture of a big black dick with whip cream all along it and a cherry down at the base. He clicked his mouse and the video began to play silently. It was just as clear without volume that this muscular black man was training this little white girl to deep throat his dick. I watched, transfixed, at the close-up shots. The girl had already made it down about halfway to the cherry.

As I stared intently, I could hear Reshawn rustling behind me, and looked back to see him opening his mini-fridge. "No, keep watching, babe," he told me, and I turned back around, hearing a whippet noise and a door closing, as I watched more of the scene.

"I'm gonna help you just like he's helping this girl," Reshawn said, as he came back around in front of me, his dick now decorated just like the one on screen, obscuring my view a bit. "I'll start the whipped cream a few inches down - where you got to last time. If you make progress, you'll get a treat," he enticed me. "Understand?" I noticed that he was at least reasonable - he didn't put it all the way down to the base, just about halfway from where he said I'd gotten yesterday.

"Yes sir," I nodded, already salivating from the built-up anticipation. I looked back at the screen to see an eager girl licking all around the head and shaft, spreading her spit around the top deliberately. I followed her lead, lapping at Reshawn's bulbous tip and practically drooling over the first few inches.

"Good girl, get it nice and wet for me, Chrissy, just like her." His compliments enthused me, and made my mouth water even more.

"Let's see now, think you can get a little of that cream, baby?" Reshawn asked, holding his dick out and bouncing it up and down gently on my tongue.

"Yes sir," I nodded as I went full throttle with force onto his cock, gathering only the smallest taste of whipped cream before bouncing back up.

"Hmm yea that's not gonna cut it, hun," he judged disapprovingly. "Remember to watch the girl - it's not just that she pushes harder. She's not just jabbing the back of her throat - there's a technique. See how she kinda tilts her head back at one point and it just slides in? That's cause she has no gag reflex anymore - she's practiced enough where those muscles can relax when she wants - her throat just lets dicks right in. That's what you want, too. You want to be able to let big dicks like mine all the way inside."

I let his words turn over in my head as I watched her admiringly as she took the man's cock further and further with each thrust. She'd nearly cleaned off all of the cream already - and hers was actually all the way down to the bottom. God she looked good - and that cock was a beautiful sloppy mess.

"Anyways, we'll work on that, but the other half is just getting it sloppier, so let me show you," Reshawn brought one hand to the back of my neck and sort of crouched down, then pulled my head in towards his cock as he slowly thrust up in to me.

His cock basically hit the same spot in my throat but, while my throat did push back, Reshawn held me in place. I felt the way back of my throat tickle and give in for a moment, letting his cock slide in deeper before I coughed him up a bit, but he held me down, and I felt the prodding now a little lower in my throat and at a slightly different angle.

"Mmmhmmm take that dick baby, I can feel you're going to get all that cream tonight." I felt some of the cream around the edges of my mouth as he continued to probe for weakness and submission in my throat and in my mind. I was coughing and gagging lightly with each thrust as he made incremental progress deeper inside.

"See - you just gotta keep at it, and eventually, your throat just realizes that its purpose is to be filled with cock. Eventually, it'll feel empty without one." The idea truly didn't seem very far-fetched at that moment.

"OK now you try. No more head-holding -- show me how far you can go."

I started with a deep lunge, garnering a small taste of the cream, but still leaving about an inch to go. I coughed up a little of that good spit and spit it down along the top, slathering it around his shaft before trying again. Then I started bobbing aggressively - I thought eventually, my throat would just give way.

With all this bouncing, I suddenly become very aware of my throbbing clitty, screaming at me for attention. My dribbles of precum had become noticeably wet strands between my bare ass and calves. I loved all of the sensations, and I deliberately started exaggerating my bobs to double my sensations.

But then, feeling myself getting a bit too excited, I quickly refocused on my master's cock. I mean Reshawn's cock. Fuck, it was beautiful. I'd made some progress, but I still had probably half-an-inch to go.

So, in what felt like one burst of effort, I rolled my eyes up towards Reshawn, tilted back, and tried to keep my head limp as I wrapped my hands around his thighs and pulled him into me. Reshawn accordingly leaned in with one slow, deep probe. After a little jiggling, he seemed to almost round a corner, and his cock started to turn downwards a bit.

Reshawn seemed to know exactly what was happening here. He grabbed the back of my head, lifted his toes up, and shoved his cock way past the end of the whipped cream, basically all the way into my stomach.

I don't actually know how far down I got, but it was probably only for one microsecond, as I instantly convulsed, gagged, and coughed his cock out of my throat.

"Woa-ho-hooo!!" he exclaimed as I lurched forward, feeling the long threads of saliva from my mouth to his cock pull apart. I put my hands down to catch myself, still coughing and spitting up onto the floor.

"That's my bitch! That was REAL nice!" Reshawn beamed like a proud parent, and I mirrored his pleasure. I made a soft sort of grunt that I don't think I'd ever made before as I smiled up at him in what I imagine was pure lust.

12